CHAPTER 5

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

When I look up who it is.... It was just a random guys bullying me. "hey give that back!" I said more like a command "then come and get it!" he said then throw my phone in the lake that was infront of us. Then the guy took all my things and bag and throw it to the lake too. When I ran to the edge of the lake to find where is my things especially my phone. The guy suddenly push me to the lake.

I was dripping wet when I stand up...."what was that for?" I asked as I was trembling with madness to him "what?! you got a problem with that!? Hah!?" the guy said.

I walk toward him dripping wet while trembling of angriness and giving him a death stare that went through his spine

When he saw how my eyes look he stepback one of his foot And said "what! Y-you gonna punch me! Then come and hit me! I'm sure it's n-" before he could finish his sentence I grab his collar "you.... Should've just listen to me earlier" I said.

"I'm gonna let you pass this time but if ever I see you again and seeing you bullying someone again.... Say goodbye to your family and friends... " I said while letting go of his collar... "now run" I added when he was at the ground.. He stand up and start running like a killer is coming for him...

Then I pick up my things in the lake and saw my things dripping wet... And saw my phone from the real world wet and not working.... I sat down back at the bench that I was sitting I didn't care much how I was dripping wet.... I tried to open my phone but it wasn't.... But then hanma came. "Oyy..... Sorry took lo-"Before hanma could finish his sentence he saw me at the bench dripping wet while sitting at the bench."o-oy! w-what happened to you!?" hanma asked nervously While he run towards me. "m-my p-phone" I mumble as I start to tear up "your phone? Forget about that let's go.... The house I'm staying is not far.... Your gonna get a fever if you stay like that?" hanma said while I ignored what hanma said and look at my phone in the real world.

NO ONE POV

Hanma suddenly lift y/n in bridal style as y/n snap out of her thoughts "W-what do you think your doing!?" she shoutingly asked as she blushed "lifting you up..."