CHAPTER 30:FINALE

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

Huh? Join.... The list?..... EHHHHHHH!?!?! Wha- HUHHH?! does that mean he likes me too?!?

Right now I'm actually on my way home even though it's dark. Earlier I actually panic when he said that, that I ran away from him. It's actually pretty dark now and its almost midnight. Just hope there will be no troubles. As I am on my way everything is dark, no street lights anywhere. I'm kinda scared at scenes like this.

What if kidnappers appear? Then they will took my organs and sell it

What if ghost appear too?!

What if drunk people appear and rape me?!

As I was just walking with my cellphones flashlight. I suddenly heard a sound of motorbikes. Sounds like there's two if them. I turn around to see a light was going to me. I close my eyes from the brightness as the bike get closer. I heard the bike stopped as the light was getting low. I look at the bike and saw two people.

They walk towards me as a confused yet a little scared is formed at my face. But it all soon fade away when I saw that the two people was just ran and rindou. I sigh in relief seeing it was just them.

They walk towards me asking what am I doing at this late night. "I was actually on my way home..." I stated laughing awkwardly. It's kinda embarrassing telling them what really happened. "what about you two? What are you doing this late night?" I ask them as I look behind them seeing their bikes. "we went to izana since he ordered us about something" ran simply answer.

No one POV

The three people on the street kept quite as they think how to remove the weird atmosphere. Then suddenly rindo's phone rang catching everyone's attention. He took his phone and answer as ran and y/n just kept quiet listening to rindo and whoever is he talking. "um sure" rindo stated ending his conversation on the phone as he hung up. Y/n and ran look at rindo with a face asking for who was he talking to.