CHAPTER 2

As y/n was going to her room, coming back from school

As y/n was going to her room, coming back from school. "school is stressful as ever even in this world too" she thought as she sigh. Soon after Baji was going out of his room as y/n notice that the clothes that baji was wearing was familiar to her. "it's the toman uniform!"

Baji notice that y/n was staring at him, intensely. "What's wrong?" he asked, y/n looked away as she asked stuttering "W-where a-are you going?"

"we have a meeting today"

"I see... t-then take care..."

Y/n went inside of her room as she felt her face heating up from embarrassment. "That was freaking embarrassing!!" she shouted to herself in a low yet small voice. Meanwhile, after y/n went in to her room. Baji stated at the door of y/n's room and whispered "...I'm not gonna let you involved with this anymore". On the other hand y/n who was, sitting at the floor with her back leaning on the door heard this which got her surprise yet confused. She was confused on what he meant "Not gonna let you involved with this anymore?! What's that supposed to mean?!" y/n asked herself.

As baji has already left the house, he ride his motorbike to their meeting place, in the musashi shrine.

Meanwhile, y/n who secretly followed her brother. "Too much for my simping, I don't know where I am now!" y/n cried inside her as she walk to side of the road. She secretly followed baji but then she got lost. Of course you'll be lost if the one your following is riding a bike. "How am I supposed to go home now?! I don't even know where am I?!" y/n whisper to herself as she grab her hair out of frustration and sat down. "this is the worst!"

"I was an idiot to follow a bike and not riding a cab instead."

Y/n sigh from her thought as she continue to walk to who knows where. Not long after, a sound of a bike was heard going towards her as she turned around to see them. Yet as soon as she turned around she saw a blond boy, wearing the same clothes as her brother, Baji or called as the toman uniform. "Y/n-chan? What are you doing here this late?" chifuyu asked as he stopped beside the sidewalk. "Uh... Shopping?" y/n stuttered meanwhile chifuyu, seeing y/n stuttering knows that she's lying because of his observant personality.