CHAPTER 29

No one POV

No one POV

As wakasa are on top of y/n. Y/n suddenly throw up at the side of the bed at the floor as well as wakasa until the two of them fell asleep. Wakasa was on top of y/n while y/n was under him.

Next day the both of them wake up at the same time with a headache. Y/n groan from the pain of her head as well as wakasa as y/n roll on the bed but then she notice that she couldn't roll over and something was on top of her she open her eyes and saw Wakasa on top of her Wakasa saw y/n under him. Y/n face heat up as she remembered what she did. The two of them stare at each other then the two of them pull away themselves from each other. "w-w-w-what ha-ha-happend la-last night?" y/n stated. Wakasa didn't answer y/n as he tried to remember what exactly happened. Flashes of scenerys that happen last night went through y/n and Wakasa's mind their faces started to heat up. oh how embarrassing. Wakasa went to the door and was about to leave but he stopped and spoke "i-im sorry if I did something to you last night but....." 

Y/n waited for wakasa to continue as her face is still flustered "....i-i don't regret it..... Y-y/n... I love you" Wakasa stated as he turn around and face y/n while y/n had a completely have a flustered face "i-i dont care about our age, age are just numbers y/n, I love you" Wakasa stated then leave the room while y/n is still on the bed with a flustered face.

(guys nothing happened between them okay? Nothing! Well they were about to but they throw up and fell asleep and they still have their clothes on)

TIMESKIP

after what happened at Wakasa's house y/n went home as she went inside her apartment no one was there so she went straight to her room. Her mind was fill with what has been happening to her recently. She notice that almost everyone has been confessing to her. She didn't expect that all of the guys that she's been wishing to exist, the guys that she's been loving are now Inlove with her. She sigh and fall herself to her bed with her face sink on the bed. After a few minutes y/n phone rang she took her phone and saw inupi's name. She pick up the call and put the phone on her ear

"hello?" y/n stated in a little tired voice

"y/n...."

"yeah?"