CHAPTER 23

No one POV

No one POV

While y/n is fighting Rodas with the support of Ken wakui being an author like he can make a gun pop infont of you anywhere. Angel and Ella didn't have their luck too cause they ended up going right at the battle field and not to erissa. The both of them were about to go back and go to y/n and help her but luck is isn't on their side this time. Hundreds of erissa's people block them and fight them. They might be a girl and look like weak but it's the opposite as well as Yza.

Meanwhile at y/n situation y/n is already tired and don't know what will do anymore cause in the first place she's not good at fights and she's just copying Mikey's moves and second Rodas have a pocket knife with him and a gun while y/n only have one pocket knife that Ken wakui gave it to her though y/n ask Ken wakui a gun but Ken wakui said "kids shouldn't be holding something dangerous" and y/n just sigh to the answer that she got.

Y/n then attack Rodas but Rodas then dodge it causing y/n to be on the ground.

"why are you doing this, Rodas? The Rodas I know never hurt anyone what happen to you?" y/n shouted while on the ground but Rodas ignore her words and went infront of her.

"this is the end" Rodas exclaimed pointing the gun at y/n while y/n is on the ground can't stand up.

*BAM*

Rodas shot y/n but in her arm only causing y/n to shout from pain but what confused y/n is Rodas should've just shot her already cause she wasn't moving earlier but Rodas shoot her at her arm. Y/n then look at Rodas and she saw Rodas hands are trembling and his eyes were flowing with tears. "I...... I....... I can't do it" he said while going on his knees and crying. "I can't kill you" he added while looking at y/n. Y/n eyes widen from Rodas state

Y/n then went towards Rodas and hug him despite the pain of her arm from the shot. Rodas then kept crying at y/n while hugging.

Meanwhile at the battlefield the only one standing is Mikey, izana, Yza, baji, Dave,the haitani brothers , kakucho and draken as well as takemitchi even though takemitchi already has full bruises on his face and blood coming out of his nose. The others are all lying at the ground and the others are unconscious but still alive.