CHAPTER 19

No one POV

No one POV

While chifuyu and y/n are walking to where chifuyu park his bike. Chifuyu's phone vibrates. Chifuyu then sign y/n that he will answer the call fast y/n then nodded at him. Chifuyu then walk away to y/n while y/n lean to chifuyu's bike waiting for chifuyu.

After a minute chifuyu then came back. "y/n gome I didn't mean to make you wait" chifuyu said catching his breath "no prob it's okay, don't worry" y/n exclaimed "by the way who called you?" y/n ask looking at chifuyu with a curios look at him. "it's from my part time job, they said they need me right now" chifuyu answerd.

"I see, then I'll just go home myself" y/n exclaimed. Chifuyu then hesitated but y/n told him that it's okay. Chifuyu then ride on his bike and drove to his part-time job while y/n is waving at him.

Y/n POV

While chifuyu was driving away I was waving at him until he disappear from my sight.

I then started walking home too. I'm thinking of going shopping too but I think I'm getting lazy. I was just in my thoughts walking the streets when I bump on to some one. "hey, you okay?" he ask. "yes, I'm okay" I replied as I rubbed my forehead. I then look at the guy I bumped and it was Mikey.

"Mikey?"

"oh! Y/n chin? What are you doing here?" Mikey ask. "I was actually hanging out with chifuyu then his manager called him so he have to go" I answered. I then ask Mikey the same question and he said he was just having a walk.

Mikey then ask to come with him for a sec. I then agreed to it since if I go home now I don't have anything gonna do.

We then arrived at the place where he decided to disband toman. I then ask him "what are we doing here?"

"in the manga, you said this was where I decided to disband toman right?" Mikey ask while y/n just nodded. Mikey was about to speak again but y/n cut him off and said "please don't disband toman, it's not like it's your fault or anyone" y/n said begging to Mikey with fake tears.

Mikey then started to giggle. Y/n then eyes widen seeing Mikey giggling it's not a just a giggle. Y/n have always seen mikey smiling and laughing but sometimes she feels like he's just forcing himself.