CHAPTER 21

Izana POV

Izana POV

Last night when we were watching a Filipino movie. I told y/n that I don't really know much of Tagalog words. But the truth is I know how to speak Tagalog. I decided back then that I'll study Filipino language. I don't even remember the reason why I studied Tagalog.

Y/n is teaching me right now Tagalog language even though I already know Tagalog. I just want to have some bonding with her. Too bad we can't hang out alone. We can't go outside too. I'm really bored. But y/n is in front of me teaching me though I already know what she's teaching me.

Every time she call my name it always echo in my mind. Her voice, her face, her eyes, her lips, it's so beautiful. The way she put her hair on the back of her ear makes my heart skip a beat. The way she call my name it always got my attention fast. The way she look at me with her beautiful e/c it's beautiful.

"your beautiful" I whispered out of nowhere. "did you say something?" y/n ask. I shake my head and smile at her.

Crap, that was almost close. Well she is beautiful not just in the outside but in the inside too.

I will make you mine.

Y/n POV

While we're all in the living room Mikey then ask me "why are you teaching izana Tagalog language anyway?". "cause I want to" izana answer bluntly . "I was asking y/n chin not you" Mikey said and pout like a little kid. I admit these two are always fighting like those fanfics I always read before. "ja, y/n nee-chan!" Luna called. "hmm?" I said while drinking coffee. I don't know why but I suddenly craved for a coffee earlier.

"what is 'I love you' in Tagalog?" she ask. I then was surprised to what she ask. I swear this kid is like Emma. "why do you ask?" I ask looking at Luna "nothing much" Luna answered looking away at me. "Mahal kita" I answered "I love you in Tagalog is Mahal kita" I added while sipping my coffee.

"Mahal kita but you don't even know what exactly is the meaning" Yza whisper. I can literally hear her. I just then sigh and let it slide cause maybe it's true that I don't really know what it means to be loved since I think my parents treat me like an object and I didn't even had a boyfriend. Everyone heard what Yza whisper angel was just holding her laugh as well as Yza while the others were confused to what Yza said.