Glamrock Rockin'

By DireLaxion

Security guard to a security man filled with insecurity 😐 Artists: Ammandica - Roxanne, Freddy, Chica Luckli... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 🍋
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 🍋?
Chapter 12 🍋

Chapter 13

3.7K 52 68
By DireLaxion

"Alright, I have decided" Mr. Afton says and turns to us, "We'll keep things safe for you guys, we'll take him. He's my brother" Mr. Afton points to him, "My... Daughter" He struggled to speak then he glanced at Vanny. "She'll stay with us, I don't mind her staying with us" Freddy says sounding confident, "Are you sure?" The manager asked him and he nods.

"I'm sure she'll do nothing, and it will be my responsibility" He says, "I was thinking of putting her away from this" Mr. Afton said glancing at her. "Monty will take her in" Freddy told him "But-" Freddy placed his finger under her chin to shut her up, "Let me talk" Freddy told her.

"Let her" Mr. Afton said, so, Freddy pulls his hands away, "Will I be able to visit him if they took me in?" She points to Freddy, "We haven't decided yet, let us think about it" He replied as he took a sip, I on the other hand listened, taking a sip of coffee. "If that's what you want... Alright" Mr.Afton says, "But, if something happens, I'll take you responsible" He points to Freddy.

"I understand" Freddy understood that he will be held responsible if something happens in the Pizzaplex, "Alright, I'll take William to my residence" He says pointing to Peepaw now William. "Alright, you guys still have 3 days so, do whatever you want and prepare for a big party" The manager says and he nodded, "YN, you will take over Andrey's shift for a week, and in return, he will do yours for a week" He says to me, "Sweet"

"I think that's about it, YN, get some rest and get to work tomorrow" He says and we shook hands before leaving with Vanny, and Freddy. "So, what should we do for today? Return to the Pizzaplex or do something else?" He asked us, I thought of something fun to do then I glanced at Vanny.

"Have you been in an arcade before?" I ask her and she shook her head, I then look at Freddy with an idea in my head, "Let's go to an arcade and have some fun!" I said pulling out my wallet indicating that I would take care of the tokens. He smiled and placed his hands on each of our shoulders, "Well, let's go to an arcade! Good thinking superstar!" He commended me making me smile.

"Come, let's bring you to a place where we could have some fun!" I told her grabbing her by the hand then dragging her to a nearby arcade, "What about Monty?" She asked me concerned. "He'll be fine, besides, you haven't experienced fun yet, and it will be a Golden Experience" I told her and so we arrived at the arcade not long after.

We exchanged our coins for tokens and I gave her half of the tokens then she inspects it, "This is to use those machines right?" She guessed, "That's right! Try one of them" I told her, so, she walks to 'House from the dead 6' and told her the mechanics. I joined as a second player then began to play with her whilst teaching her what to do, I glanced behind me to see Freddy taking a picture of us with a fatherly smile on his face.

"Watch out for that chainsaw!" I immediately called out and she managed to shoot the target before it hits her, "Nice!" I commended and she smiled at her little accomplishment. After we finished the game, Freddy was next to pick a game for the two of them, while I play Tekken 8 using King completely obliterating the opponents.

And after that, I felt a tap on the shoulder so I turned around to see Freddy with Vanny beside him, "You're turn superstar" He told me so I intentionally lost so I could spend time with Vanny. "Okay, what arcade do you want to try?" I ask her and she takes her time to look around, her eyes landed on another shooting game.

"What about that one?" She points to Time Crisis, "Sure, why not?" I replied and so we inserted our tokens then started playing. We played till the last level and I'm surprised at how well she got used to this, "Hey you two, after this, we'll get something to eat alright?" He asked us and so we agreed.

After a playthrough, Me, Freddy, and Vanny walk to the nearest restaurant, in surprised no one instantly recognized him, I guess his makeup made them think he's different looking. We took a seat and Freddy called for a waiter, the waiter came, wait a minute, have I seen him before?

"Good afternoon gentlemen, ma'am, my name is NN and I will be your waiter" He says as he placed the menu on the table, A sudden flashback of the time I saw him at the flower garden. "Excuse me, I don't want to be rude or anything but, have you been in a flower garden days ago?" I asked him and he smiled, "I sure did sir, what a coincidence if you saw me there" He replied and he heard his name called by a grey fox, who was in view for the customers to see their food getting cooked.

"I'll be back" He excused himself, "Alright, take what you want and I'll pay for it" He says but I disagreed, "I'll pay half, it's fair" I told him, he wants to disagree but when I stroke my money on his cheek he agreed. "So, after a break, everything will be back to normal" I guessed and he nodded, "Hey, at least you two had fun" Freddy said and I glanced at Vanny who was drinking her iced tea.

She smiled when she saw us looking at her, so I pat her on the head, "So, you think Peepaw will be fine?" I ask him, it's not like I care about him. "He will, besides, It's the owner's decision, I just happened to agree to it" He replied, "So, what're you gonna do after this?" I ask him after sipping my ice tea.

"Well, get some rest and do the rest after, How about you?" He asked me, "Well, I could use some rest too. Maybe go back to work after that" I replied and our order came. "I see you took pictures of us, mind if I see?" I told him and he smiled, he thanked NN before pulling out his phone to show it to me.

A compilation of me, Vanny, and him playing arcade, a couple of pictures of him eating popcorn with Vanny which made me jealous. "You didn't tell me you guys ate popcorn" I said with a hint of jealousy, "Oh, Vanny wanted it, I can't say no to that" He replied, so I grab my fork, "Well, let's eat" I told him and we started chowing down.

"I was wondering" I said after gulping the food, "What will Vanny do there when there's a party?" I ask him thinking he has a plan for it already. "I haven't thought about it, but, the first thing that came to my mind is her to be your assistant or something else" He shrugged, I guess I could use her as an assistant, "How about she takes over the map bots place? That map bot sure is annoying" I replied, he put his hand on his chin, thinking about it.

"Maybe, but let's see if the others will like it, and think about it further" He replied, I glance at Vanny who was eating quietly, "How about we ask her? Would the owner allow it?" I ask him not sure if we're the ones to decide. "She'll be good as a security, and I'll talk to the manager about it so don't worry" He replied, "How about it, you'll be my assistant, isn't that fun?" I ask her.

"Will it be fun?" She asked me, "Well, it depends on your mood" I replied, "Anyways, let's finish and head back" Freddy told us so we agreed. "I wonder what's Roxanne doing" I thought to myself.

Roxanne POV

"Achoo!" I rub my nose after suddenly sneezing out of the blue, "What's wrong? You sick?" Monty asked me, "I think someone just mentioned my name" I replied, I wonder where YN is, "I'll be taking a walk" Monty says.

YN POV

"Achoo!" I sneezed then rub my nose with my shirt, "Are you sick?" Freddy asked me, "I think someone mentioned me, let's just go back" I told him and he agreed.

- - - - -

Draken POV

"Honey, can you call your father?" Skye asked me while I'm on my phone so I agreed then walk to their bedroom, I opened the door to see Dad sleeping. "Dad" I called, the only response he gave was a hm, "Wake up, mom's calling for you" I told him and noticed he was already asleep, "Dad!" I yelled but he didn't respond.

"Dad!" I shook him violently but he still didn't react, "Dad!" I said after going to the kitchen to get two frying pans and clang them together. He still didn't react so I have to take things further.

"DAD!" I shout as I elbow dropped him but he still didn't wake up.

"DAD!" I shout as I pierced him with his own sword but he still didn't wake up, only a grunt.

I gave up and called for mom, "He still hasn't woken up?" She asked me and I nod, She looks around then noticed the fan, so she plugged it off resulting in him waking up immediately.

"WHO TURNED OFF THE FAN?!"

YN POV

We are close to the Pizzaplex, just a single turn we'll be there but only one problem had occurred, "Man up bitch! I'm taller than you! What could you do little man?!" The Doberman shoves me to the ground. I stand up and smiled, "Who do you think you are to push me around like a toy?" I said as Monty appeared behind me.

"You okay?" He asked me glaring at him, I point my finger at him and grimaced, "He pushed me" I told him and he stands in front of me towering him. "You know what we do to guys like you? We strike back" He coldly says and he scoffed, "And you bring your bodyguard with you?" He asked sounding cocky.

"No, I'll be taking care of you" I said and I twirled like a ballerina then Monty and Freddy grabbed me by the thighs lifting me in the air towards him and I delivered a hard slap to the face knocking him down.

Monty then grabbed Freddy, Vanny including me, and run away cartoonishly back to the Pizzaplex, "Okay, what happened?" Monty asked me as he still holds Vanny in his arms. "We were just walking back then this guy bumps into me, I apologized but he didn't seem to like it" I replied and he sighed.

"That's his problem" He replied and we walk to the main stage where Freddy and I were talking about nothing in particular, "Come with me Monty, I'll be telling something to all of you" He says and he nods, following behind us with him cuddling with her.

I saw Roxanne approaching me, or, running towards me and I braced myself that she would jump me, but she didn't "Glad to see you back~" She says embracing me, her tail wagging uncontrollably. "Nice to see you~" I replied and we formed a circle, "Where's Peepaw?" Monty asked and Freddy placed both his feet on his lap.

"Well you see, The owner took him in to take care of him. Now here we are talking about what to do with Vanny, Should we put her to be YN's assistant? Any idea is good" Freddy explained looking at each one of them. "Being  YN's assistant is a good idea" Roxanne replied and Freddy glanced at her, "So you can spend your time with YN?" He asked her knowing full well that that's her reason.

She smiled rubbing the back of her head, her tail noticeably wagging that she got caught red-handed, "I knew it" He sighed and Monty chimed in "That's actually a good idea" He says and Freddy glanced at him. "So you can sexually harass her all night?" He asked him and he went pale, "I know, Vanny told me, At least be nice to her first before doing something else" He lectured him.

"Hmph, By the way, give me YN or else" Monty glanced at Roxy, She scoffed rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms. "Fine" She replied and Monty lifts me by the armpits after going around them, Are you serious right now? "I'm still up for Vanny being YN's ASSistant, I don't care as long as she stays here" Monty says making the word ASS sound loud for her to hear.

"911-" He snatched my phone away,  "Gee, I'm joking" He said putting my phone in his pocket, "Okay, Vanny, How would you like to be YN's assistant?" Freddy asked her, "I guess that's good for me, He could teach me a few things about being an assistant" She replied and that's that. "Good idea, There we can watch Monty all the time" Chica glared at Monty.

"Whatever" Monty says dragging me outside, "I'll tell the manager then, also, Did you guys tidy up your rooms?" He asked us and they nodded. "I'll be taking YN to the supermarket, We'll be back" Monty says then we left the building hopping in the van.

"So, what are we going to do in the supermarket?" I ask him as he starts up the engine, "Going to the supermarket to buy bananas" He replied and I immediately try to open the door but it was locked. "No escaping~" He says with a smirk, "Oh boy"

- - - - - -

Huff, puff, thud, I lie on the ground after dragging 5 plastics of bananas out of the van and into the building, "YN? What are you- Oh my god that's a ton of bananas!" Chica pointed to the plastic bags and I agree with her. "We'll gain as much potassium and you'll be strong like me YN!" He says and then Freddy came by to see what he brought, He just facepalmed.

"Okay, now what" I told him as we arrived in his room, "Well, Workout of course!" He replied and so we started working out.

Time skip for a week of Monty on the ground and a banana slipped because of him

"Alright, My parents wanted to see you again for whatever reason, I hope it's good" She says sounding worried so I reassured her by patting her back. "I'm sure it will be fine" I replied as she opens the door, the mother was there in the living room and saw both of us.

She smiled upon seeing us and hugged the two of us, "It's so nice to see you two again~" She kissed both of our foreheads which is unexpected. "M-Mom" She stammered looking away, "Oh sorry hon~ I just can't help myself!" She says as we let ourselves in.

There I see the father and his hands were folded as if he's expecting us, "Ah YN, I was expecting you to..." He paused and I braced myself. "To defeat Jetstream Sam for me" He says, Is that it? Well, I can't say no to that! I sat on the couch beside him and he hands me over the controller.

After a few minutes of speedrunning Minuano, I hand over the controller back to him and then he walks through the mission battling Armstrong, He was intent on fighting Armstrong and he manages to get him half health. Raiden then starts to continuously punch the senator with the song It has to be this way is playing.

After that, we talked to each other while watching him play, While Roxanne leans beside me holding my hand, "You two seem happy together" He says as he leans on the backrest of the couch. "Yep, I'm happy as long as she's happy" I replied and we both look at each other's eyes, She leaned closer to smooch my cheek.

"You can have my daughter, But before that, What you did to my daughter, I will do to you" He told me so I smiled, "Well, I showered her love and affection" I told him, and then he began to pat my head. "Good" He replied continuing to pat my head, I don't even care my hair gets ruined, This must be a good thing, to be honest.

"Where are your parents anyway? You haven't told us about them" He says as he stopped patting my head, "Well, It's been so long since last I talked to my parents, I think I should introduce them to your family" I told him and he nods, "They are good folks like you, also, honey could you find your mom for me?" He asked Roxanne so she gets on her feet to find mom.

He then leaned closer to me, "Did you fucked my daughter with the condom you bought?" He asked me nonchalantly which caught me off guard. "W-Well uhh... I guess?" I replied not sure of what he was going to do to me, "I see, I won't have to pry anymore" He says and she returns with her mother.

"Honey, Let's make them stay for dinner" He told her with a smile on his face, "Wh-What? But the party will start tomorrow" She replied and he waves it off. "Don't worry, We'll wake up first thing in the morning and I'll drive you guys there" He replied and I guess we had to agree to that, we then decided to do activities together like, Nonopoly while constantly throwing off the father.

It's all fun and games until the father puts us in jail.

- - - - -

"Okay, guys! Let's prepare for a rehearsal! YN, what do you suggest?" He asked me so I thought about something I look at my phone and look through Furtify. "Beggin'?" I ask him and he nods, although I can't seem to mimic the voice so I'll use my original voice.

After that rehearsal, I'm actually impressed by how well they rehearse, even when Monty is distracted by Vanny he still plays well. "C'mere hubby~" She says putting her keytar behind her back so I approached her, She slides her hands from the front to the back hugging me.

"How are ya" I ask as I gently stroke her head, "Doing good~" She replied leaning her head on my shoulder, "Okay, the party is about to begin in about 40 minutes, so uh, prepare" He told us and I have to do my job now, "Have fun~" I told her giving her a good luck kiss on the lips before doing my job with Vanny.

"Have fun weirdo" She says to Monty who was taking the insult by heart, "You too dear~" He replied lovingly. "YN come here for a second" she told me so I followed her, we walk behind the curtain, and dragged me to her room. "Wanna have some fun before the show starts~?" She asked me slowly taking off her top, "Why not~?"

After that, we cleaned ourselves up and returned to the stage to see them getting ready, I grabbed my phone and called for them. "Group Selfie!" I said and we all grouped up then the flash was on.

Freddy/Monty/Chica/Roxanne: MY EYES!

Middle of the party

Monty POV

I look down to mind my steps as the kids surrounded me, "Okay kids! Clear a path so I can walk properly!" I told them and one of them asked for something, so I told him to wait for it. I glanced at Roxanne, "Hey Roxy! Could you grab their attention for a while? I need to help this little guy!" I asked for her assistance and she agreed.

I walk to the kids' play area where parents can supervise them, "Now can I pet your tiddies?" The little kid asked, what did he say?! "My what?" I ask him again and he points to my chest.  "Your tiddies" He replied innocently, "My tiddies?" I asked him grabbing my boobs, "Yeah, like, those! Can I pet them?" He points to the teddies, Oh! Teddies! I thought for a second I would go to jail.

"Oh, teddies!" I said and he nods, "Can I pet them?" He asked so I grabbed a Freddy plushie, "Here you go, you can have it" I said but he didn't want it, instead, he wants a plushie version of me. My heart warmed and I gave him a kid-size Monty version of me as a gift from me, a handsome gator!

"See you around kid!" I pat his head and see YN and Vanny having a chat, "Thank you!" He replied as I walk towards them. I then saw Roxanne's parents and they began to talk to them, I guess I'll talk to Vanny then, I then remembered what YN told me, technically scolded me.

I took a deep breath and approached Vanny.

YN POV

"Here to see your daughter sir?" I asked him genuinely and he chuckled, "Yeah, we both decided to surprise her after the party, her little sister finally arrived" He replied, "Daddy hasn't surprised her for a long time" He says before glancing at her performance, I glance at her to see that she was having fun playing her keytar, I didn't know she had a little sister.

"I'm so proud of her" He says sounding proud of himself, "I wanted to join her~" She says and heard Freddy call the band members to go to the stage. "They're about to play again, Honey! The camera!" She jumps playfully and he frantically grabs for his camera, "Okay, it's recording!" He says with a smile on his face, "Roxanne will be the lead singer for this one" I heard Freddy announce.

I felt something tug on my shirt so I look down to see Vanny, "Could you help me find this lost child's mother?" She asked me so I agreed and see the kid behind her, I asked for his name and what his parent look like, after that, we started searching for the kid's parents.

After a while of searching, we finally found the mother at the receptionist looking extremely worried, "Oh! There you are, my boy!" She says as the boy runs to her, hugging her. "Thank you!" She looks at me, "Don't thank me, thank her, She found him" I point to Vanny, and she thanks her.

We both took our leave back to the main stage, "How are you feeling?" I ask her and she smiled, "I'm feeling helpful!" She replied which made me smile. I returned to where her parents were and see that that the performance had ended, "Daddy's so proud!" He said and turned to me.

"She calls me daddy too" I said sipping my soda, "What?" I heard him ask me.

"There's something I want to tell, and it has been a long time, but I wanted to say this" We heard Roxanne's voice, "Some may or may not like it but, there's a confession I'd like to say" She says and the crowd is quiet.

A spotlight suddenly flashes indicating my position, I then noticed Roxanne looking at me with a gleeful smile.

"YN, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She loudly announced and the crowd went quiet.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" I heard the crowd gasp, some of them were cheering, "Oh Roxanne, I LOVE YOU TOO!"

"LET'S START THIS GLAMROCK ROCKIN'!" Monty slides in.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 51 13
It's happening
3.5K 76 22
I have no idea why I wrote this. Very 18+ though more due to language and themes rather than horny sex. If you don't like it, don't read. Don't repor...
22.9K 470 13
This is what I call a comfort fanfic but im writing it CW: cursing, it's a part of my vocabulary. expect nsfw every once in a while for funsies Backg...
4.9K 107 10
(Y/N) one day is told by Chica that one of the male animatronic's has a crush on her. When (Y/N) askes who might the secret admirer might be, she's b...