ALONE [JJK]

By StupidButCute00

"Your eyes are like smoke: gray and full of heat." His own eyes dipped into yours, his arms only slightly loo... More

Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
IMPORTANT
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty - Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty - Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty - Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Forty - Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two -Part 01-
Chapter Fifty Two -Part 02-
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-nine

Chapter Fifty-Three

3.9K 202 71
By StupidButCute00

Chapter Fifty-Three

Mature content 🔞

.

You could feel yourself waking up, and right before opening your eyes your brain started to work on remembering where were you.

'Let's open our eyes first, shall we?'

Like I fucking can! ........ I feel like I slept for days. 

You controlled your breath and finally could open your eyes, the first thing you saw was darkness. Oh! it's still night.

"Right, I slept as soon as I arrive-" You whispered to yourself then stopped when you felt someone holding your hands, using the little light from the window you could see Jungkook's hand holding yours, his cheeks pressed on the mattress as he slept while sitting next to the bed. 

You softly smiled, never seeing someone or someone looking so innocently cute as the scene next to you. "What's an idiot." You mumbled, gently using your other hand to touch his hair. He must be so tired, I wonder when he arrived?

After a few minutes of admiring his cuteness, you moved on the bed and yanked your hand from his which made the man shift on his position but still didn't wake up, feeling sorry for him you sat on the bed then started shaking his shoulder, "Jungkook....." You called him slowly, "Jungkook, come on you need to sleep on the bed." You kept shaking him while he whined, "It's not comfortable, come one...."

You heard him hum before finally opening his eyes and looking up at you, you smiled. "Y/N?......"

"Who else can it be?" You whispered, your hand holding his again, "Come on, hop on and go back to sleep it's still early......"

You almost jumped to squeeze his cheeks when he adorably nodded and stood only to throw himself on the bed next to you. You smiled when he got closer, his head on your chest and arms cuddling your small waist. You didn't complain and let him make himself comfortable. 

One of your hands was placed on his upper back while the other automatically moved to his soft hair and started playing with it gently immediately receiving a sweet hum from the man, a reaction that told you he liked what you were doing. You didn't comment and kept moving your hand through his hair for a couple of minutes until you realized he was back to his deep sleep when feeling his breath and heartbeat against your becoming calm and controlled. 

Again. The comfortable feeling your heart was feeling was indescribable. The feeling that gently hugged you with a beautiful melody that sings for a better tomorrow, the promise of an unlimited amount of hope and happiness ahead of you. You never ........... I mean never felt this way before, you spent your life scared and hidden, you told yourself you had one reason to live and it is finding what happened in the past and not caring too much about the future. You told yourself you'll never be free if you didn't know every single detail about your parents, you told yourself you will never trust anyone after what Ned did to you. You closed yourself from the world and suffer alone. 

But it all changed

Now, everything you are thinking about is tomorrow, what might happen? what is tomorrow hiding for you and Jungkook...... What will you eat? what will you say and do? and what adventures are in front of you? with him.

It's something simple. A man you can't see through, a man that can lie to you as many times as he can and yet ..... You always believe him

Even when he was lying you believed, and will believe......... because why not? 

He is the only person who can tell you 'Everything is gonna be fine.' 

'You love him.'

I love him.

"I love him." You bite your lips when suddenly you felt the tears in your eyes, you didn't know why you wanted to cry. Maybe the fact that you never thought you'll say those words to anyone? or maybe your heart was finally free? 

Whatever it was, you let it go. 

You let the tears fall down your cheeks, but this time with a smile on your face. 

You were happy.

You finally found a reason to live other than digging the past. 

Protecting your happiness. This beautiful comfort and the curiosity of tomorrow.

"I will never let anyone threaten my happiness." You promised.

.

Your sleeping schedule was messed up. When you woke up around 2 AM yesterday you couldn't go back to sleep, you just lay there cuddling with Jungkook for an hour or more. Then you took a nice long bath, a one that you really needed, you didn't have any clothes so you allowed yourself to grab one of Jungkook's oversized white shirts from the bag Jin bought him, you didn't want to wear any pants nor bra since you wanted to feel comfortable.

After that, you made some coffee and walked to the living room to review everything in the hope to find something more to specifically identify the Zodiac. 

You had no luck whatsoever. 

You sighed

It was around 7 in the morning, you wished Jungkook would wake up yet you wanted him to rest more. 

Suddenly while you were inside your little mind of thoughts, your phone started to vibrate. 

Your eyes were first to stare at the table at which the phone was placed. You knew he wasn't someone you know since it was early in the morning and you already informed Taehyung and the other to text you if something is up. 

You swallowed and stood up to grab the phone. As you expected. It was an unknown number. 

You first look at the door to the bedroom to see it closed, just in case you still walked toward the window to talk without fearing Jungkook to hear. 

You had a good idea about who's calling.

"Hello?" You answered the phone after mentally preparing yourself and your tone. The first thing you heard was a chuckle, as the caller burst out into a peal of almost maniacal laughter. You didn't say anything and just stayed in line waiting. 

"Miss Y/N?" Your name was called, it was obviously a modified voice and you guessed he used a voice-changing machine or app to call. 

You smirked.

"Yes, who's talking?" You said, voice calmed and not hurried. 

"You don't know me?" You could hear the smirk even though you can't see their face. 

"Hmmm too bad I don't." You hummed, "Well, maybe if you didn't change your voice I would have recognized you!" You bite your lips in an attempt to control your tone. 

You smirked again when the person on the other side of the line stayed silenced for a moment. Probably realized the mistake they made. A mistake which gave you the last detail you were looking for. 

"Hello?" You called again. Even though you could fish something from this call at the very first second, you needed to carry on talking in hope of finding out more information. 

"Why didn't you do as I said?" He simply asked. 

"Why would I?" You mirrored his tone trying to manipulate him, people like this tend to make mistakes if they are triggered or angry. 

"I thought you were smarter." He changed the tone to a more serious one when realizing you weren't going to give up on him just because he is a serial killer and now threatening you. "I literally said I will start my game over again if you didn't, you don't believe me if thought I gave you more than a couple of dead bodies?"

"Oh, I do believe you actually, I just don't feel like doing what you said just because you said it..........." You challenged him, you know the danger in your words, he was a crazy killer and he can go mad any second and randomly take people's lives but it was the only way to deal with such kind of psychopaths, once you show them they are in control it's over. "I like the game of tag we're doing better, don't you like it? You like a mouse hiding while I try to find you............. interesting." 

"It's not a game if one side keeps winning." the voice said. "Should I loosen up a little? you know ...... to let you save as many lives as you can before I can the one you cherish the most?" he laughed. 

You chuckled darkly, "Get near him and you'll see how easily I can take someone's life as much as I can save it." You said through the phone, your heart beating so fast. And it wasn't because you were scared that he might hurt Jungkook, you were scared of your thoughts, scared of what you could do. 

"Oh, should I act scared?" He chuckled

"Oh, you should sweetheart." You smirked, you already won by making him speak more to you. the more he speaks the more you noticed his accent changing....... again, adding details to your profiling.

"You can do whatever you want, At last, I always win."

You hummed uninterested,  "Anyway I should go now............ But don't worry, I will see you soon." 

You ended the call, immediately throwing the phone away trying to quickly control your breathing and beating heart. 

'Relax Y/N, he just called to get into your skin.'

"I know." You nodded a couple of times before walking to sit on the Sofa, your whole body was shaking with a mixture of anger and fear. "I won't lose.......... I won't........... I can't."

'Of course, you won't but............. Again, won't you reconsider your way?' 

"Not after what he said." You clenched your teeth together, rage pulsed through your veins. 

And before you lose your mind you quickly stood up and went back to the room to the only person that can make your heart comfortable. You slowly get to the bed next to him, you didn't touch him in fear of him waking up.

You don't need him to see you in this state yet, you need to calm down first so you just laid on the bed and closed your eyes.

.

You didn't know you slept until the muffled sound of a beautiful voice singing woke you from your deep slumber, with a yawn you scoots out of bed, a groan escaping your mouth as your feet hit the cold floor.

Jungkook is singing? He can sing?

With a smile you made your way towards the living room of the suite, the beautiful voice becoming louder with each step.

A sleepy smile caressed your face when you spotted Jungkook sitting on the sofa, a laptop in his lap and a cup of coffee next to him with papers around.

What's he doing?

Jungkook had a pencil perched behind his ear his tongue poking out between his lips as he murmurs the song, he stops whenever he had to write down something on the paper and starts again when typing on the laptop.

You leaned back on the wall watching your love in his own world. 

"You going to come give me a morning kiss or are you going to stand there all day staring," Jungkook teased you suddenly, breaking your daydream daze.

His eyes darkened when he saw what you were wearing, only his shirt and obviously nothing underneath. He swallowed.

He watched as you smiled and pushed herself off of the wall and made your way over to him, bending down slightly you pressed your lips against his before pulling away making a whine emit from Jungkook's pouting lips, "Good morning, Jeon," You grinned pecking the corner of Jungkook's lips, flicking your tongue over his lips making him release a soft moan.

"You're teasing," Jungkook accused, looking up at you with a dark glare before moving his laptop off of his lap, he rested it against the table next to him.

"Me? Never," You giggled as you straddled Jungkook's lap, "How long have you been up?" You asked, your eyes skimming over the many papers scattered over the coffee table, you don't know much but they sounded business related. Probably from his other work as a rich guy.

"An hour or so," Jungkook murmured as your hands cup his face, your thumbs rubbing against his jaw, his 3 day old scruff feeling rough against your smooth skin.

You were suddenly confident, you didn't hesitate touching him as your heart desire.

And the man seemed to notice as he leaned towards your touch, his eyes instantly closing.

You smiled. "I love waking up with you." You confessed humming, pressing small kisses to Jungkook's cheeks and nose.

The man's face remained neutral with a soft smile but his insides were burning. He didn't believe what's happening right now. You were suddenly so open with him with your mouth and body, it made him question whether something happened but he didn't want to make you uncomfortable. If he point out that your behavior is unusual you might get shy and pull back which he definitely didn't want. Even though he is with you and talked to you yesterday, he missed you already.

"I love waking up to you,". Jungkook grinned, his beautiful brown eyes staring back at you.

You smiled.

Yes, he is my happiness after all.

Mom.

Dad.

Mr.Kim Taewook.

Mrs.Kim.

You might all rest in peace.

I am happy. You don't have to worry.

Suddenly Jungkook run his hand up and down your thigh, stopping to squeeze at your knee slightly. You wriggled making him cock his eyebrow at you, "I'm ticklish there," you giggled covering his hand with your own.

Your heart started to beat so fast. His touch burn your skin in the most beautiful way. He has touched you beautiful but this is different.

You love him now.

"Oh?" Jungkook smirked shaking your hand off of his and slowly trailing his fingers up your thigh brushing your skin ever so slightly, he grinned when he felt you shiver above him, secretly loving the fact that he's the one causing such an effect on your body.

"Jungkook," You warned seeing the offending hand moving up towards your ribcage

"Y/N," Jungkook smirked as he rested his hand on your ribs.

"Don't you dare," You glared, your brows furrowing causing frown lines to appear between your eyebrows.

Jungkook only smirks in response before wiggling his fingers against your ribs causing you to yelp out a laugh, he continues wriggling his fingers, moving them up and down your ribs making you writhe and giggle relentlessly above him, your breathing rapid as Jungkook tickles you. "Je-Jeon, please stop!" Y/N spluttered, giggles still erupting from your mouth.

"But I love hearing you laugh, I worked so hard trying to find a way to hear it." He pouted slowing down his movements.

"P-Please? I w-will la-laugh more I pr-promise." You pleaded, your head thrown back in laughter, the ends of your hair teasingly touch Jungkook's arm.

The firefighter stopped his tickling assault, his lips pressing a quick kiss to the base of your neck as you regained your breath, "You're such an idiot, Jeon," You grinned, breathy giggles still escaping your mouth.

"You love me," he murmured, resting his forehead against yours.

"I do, so much," you whispered, you didn't give him a chance to react to your words before kissing him softly, his lips parting as you wrapped your arms around his neck and tugs on the small tuffs of black hair that rest at the back of his neck.

"I love you too." He whispered back. The man didn't know what else to do or say at the moment, the woman he loves just said she loved him back after everything he did. He was surprised of course, just yesterday you asked him for time and here you are kissing him and confessing your love to him.

Jungkook deepened the kiss, his tongue slipping between your lips smoothly and tangling with hers.

Since he is clueless what to say, he'll just show you how much he loves you, now and the days to come.

You moaned into Jungkook mouth as his hands roughly grip your bum in his hands, his calloused fingers feeling rough against the smooth skin of her bottom. The feeling sent shivers all over your body, you were burning up yet loving the pain. It's a new feeling but you won't complain if you get addicted to it.

"Jungkook," You moaned disconnecting your lips, you shifted slightly, your thigh subtly brushing against Jungkook's hard on, making him groan softly in your ear. Normally you'd feel shy and run away, you don't even think you had dreamt about doing this in the first place. With him, things just happen. So for now.... You decide to ignore the world and do what your heart and body desire.

So you grinned and moved your hips against his, giving them both much needed friction, "Fuck, baby if you keep doing that I'm going to cum in my sweats," Jungkook grunted, placing his hands on your hips to still your movements. The man was nervous, he was scared you'll do something you'll regret later. After all you were the one asking for time.

You totally understand that, you knew he wanted to respect your decision but ..... Fuck. can't he read between the lines? You decided to tease him. "You're no fun, Jeon," You challenged pouting, tugging gently on his hair again. You were a profiler who spent a lot of time with the man next to you, it wasn't hard to notice his competitive personality, challenging him was the best way to get what you want.

"I'm no fun?" he questioned, a certain cheeky glint appearing in his eyes. Your eyes widened and you squealed as he suddenly spanked your ass lightly, before lifting you onto the sofa "Let me show you how fun I am," he smirked lifting his shirt off of his torso.

You bite your lip as you eyes trail over Jungkook's newly exposed torso, your thighs subconsciously squeezing together in hopes of some relief from the throbbing coming from your aroused pussy.

"Ah, ah," Jungkook tutted, "Legs open, baby," he grinded, spreading your thighs wide open, he smirked seeing your dampened panties, "Look at you, you're soaking and I haven't even begun," he said, cockiness practically dripping from every word.

"Jungkook," You whinee, shifting uncomfortably from his obvious staring. He lifted your sleep shirt off your body, his hands coming up to cup your breasts as soon as he drops the fabric from his hands.

His thumb and forefinger pinch one of your nipples, causing the peak to pucker under his touch, a breathy sigh escapes your mouth as he repeats the action on your other breast. "Such pretty, pretty tits baby girl," he whispered, leaning down to capture your nipple in his mouth.

Jungkook swirled his tongue around the bud, feeling the pebbled skin beneath his skilled tongue. He tugged your other nipple causing a moan to escape your lips.

"Jungkook," Y/N whined calling his name willingly, bucking your hips up towards his still clothed member.

You don't know what's happening to you right now, out of your mind and totally submissive to him. And Jungkook next to you now was totally different, this is a new side of him that you could see and he was probably thinking the same. And you don't even complain. Whatever it is, the feeling is so fucking good.

"Patience baby," murmured, pulling back from your breast, he trails kisses down the valley of your breasts and down your abdomen, stopping briefly at your hips bones, he gently nips at the skin before soothing the bite with his tongue, leaving small bruises to blossom on each hip bone.

"Let me take care of you, baby." Jungkook kneeled down next to you. And started to kiss up your thighs,  gently sucking on the smooth skin causing curses and moans to fly out of your mouth.

"But first of all....." He kissed your stomach up the valley between your breast again. "Tell me Taehyung didn't see you walking with me shirt."

You bite your lip to stop your moans, there was something about the way he was kissing your skin and asking you such a question made your brain stop functioning.

"Answer me, baby." He whispered, slowly licking your right nipple again.

You bite your lip, "W-what if he did?" You teased, your hand going through his hair.

He suddenly pulled away, one hand holding your chin making you look at him in the eyes and the other supporting his body that on top of you, "We don't do this, princess." You lost the ability to breath when looking at his burning gaze at you, this new dark side of him will definitely be the reason you die. A very beautiful death.

You watched as he cocked his head to the side, hand caressing your chin while waiting for your answer.

Feeling like you'll lost it, you gave up and shook his head.

"Use your words, Y/N." He commanded, his voice deep and sexy.

"H-he didn't, Jungkook fuck." You rolled your eyes, annoyed at how your body was literally begging for him and he is here enjoying your torture.

You heard him chuckle before leaning in kissing your neck again. "Good, cause you're only mine to see." He whispered.

You moaned at that. Fuck. You don't even recognize yourself, you never new you have this side in you, and instead of feeling embarrassed like you thought you'd be, you found it totally normal to give yourself to him, as he said ... You were his and you can never argue, at least not now.

You closed your eyes feeling his kisses and touches all over your body before you jumped when he suddenly pressed an open mouth kiss to your clit, the wet fabric sticking to your clit as he pulled back, he grinned up at you as your chest heaves.

"W-what?" she groaned, leaning back on your hands as Jungkook slipped your underwear down your legs. You know your cheeks and burning up and as red as never before, after all this is the first time you let a man touch you and with what's going on, you don't think only touching will be the end of it.

"Having fun?" he asked, his cockiness still dripping from every sentence, he really did took your words by heart. Such a child.

"No," she glared, making Jungkook chuckle as he licked a long line up your slit, his lips closing around your clit when he reaches the small bud, he flicks his tongue up, causing you to buck your hips against his face, covering his chin in your wetness.

You didn't care less.

"I am glad you saved the taste for only me, baby" he looked up at you smirking and licking his lip making you yelp out in pleasure before he continued sucking and licking your pretty pink pussy.

"Jungkook.." You moaned threading your fingers into his raven locks, tugging harshly on his hair, making Jungkook moan against you, the vibrations of his moan, made you come undone on Jungkook's tongue.

Fuck.

The man chuckles as he wiped his mouth clean of your arousal, "I love watching you cum, highlight of my day," he grinned standing up, he leaned down and kissed you softly.

"Mmm," you hummed against his lips, the taste of your surrounding your taste buds as Jungkook tangles your tongues together.

He pulled away from the kiss to have your earlobe between his lips, licking them again. "Can I fuck you?" He whispered. Damn. He then found your eyes, "Please?" you almost had a heart attack at the look he had. So sweet yet very hot, dark yet gentle. What the fuck is this man?

You bite your lip then slowly looked away, face heating up you nodded.

"No, look at me!" Jungkook had your chin between his fingers again, "I need you to know you are comfortable with this, Y/N I am serious."

"I a-am comfortable." You bite your lips. You appreciate the way he was making sure you are willing to do this but can't he see I am fucking embarrassed?

"You understand what this means, right?" He searched your eyes for any doubt or hesitation.

"Fuck Jungkook, stop making me embarrassed and fuck me already." You snapped at him finding the three seconds courage to tell him what you wanted.

The man was taken aback a bit but smirked afterwards. "As my princess wishes." You watched him stand up and leave the room only to come back in a few seconds with a condom in his hand.

You licked your lips while watching him quickly disposing of his boxers and sweats.

Your eyes slightly widened at the sight of his friend, it's not like you see many dicks but you know enough that he has a size to be cocky about.

Am I really ready?

You swallowed when he pumped his rock hard length a few times, beads of pre-cum oozing from his pink tip making you lick your lips in anticipation, all the worry and fear you had disappearing at the curiosity of what could this man make you feel.

"Remember to stop me whenever you feel uncomfortable," Jungkook reminded you as he lines himself up at her entrance after putting the condom, you nodded your head quickly and wrapped your arms around his shoulders, "Ready?" he asked and you nodded. "I will go slow, " he said, his tip slipping in slowly.

You immediately shut your eyes and held back the cry that threatened to escape your mouth. It hurts.

"Relax princess." Jungkook whispered gently caressing your cheeks. I don't know how to relax damn I feel like being torn apart.

He leaned in and started kissing your neck, you pulled him in, your hands caressing his back. "Y-You can move J-Jungkook..." You told him. "But s-slowly.... Please baby!"

Jungkook almost cummed at the name you called him, finding your request so hard to do right now. He just wanted to hurry and fuck you, touch you and feel more of you but he knows he can't.

He'd never hurt you.

You bite your lips when he started moving painful slow, and after a few minutes you finally had enough and all you wished now is to feel him fully inside you.

"I a-am fine now, pl-please move!"  you breathed, crying out in pleasure as Jungkook slides all the way in the second he heard you, his large member stretching you in the most delicious way possible. Jungkook grunted harshly as he snapped his hips against yours, his hands caressing your back softly as he rolls his hips upwards, hitting every possible spot inside of you.

Your moans tangle together as Jungkook thrusts hard and deeply inside of his love. "You feel so good," he groaned, kissing your lips sloppily as his hips roll against yours.

"I'm so close," You breathed, leaning your sweaty forehead against Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook moved his hand down to your throbbing clit. his rough fingers rubbing circles on your small bud.

You let go with a cry of pleasure, your orgasm ripped through you harshly as Jungkook continued to rub your clit and thrust into you relentlessly.

You gasped for breath as he dropped his hand from your clit and thrusted into you sloppily, his hips stuttering as his orgasm washes over him, his thick cum shoots into the condom as he cries out your name, his hands gripping onto your hips tightly as he comes down from his high.

You whimpered as Jungkook pulled out of you, "Sorry, baby," he murmured kissing your briefly.

"It's okay, I'm just sensitive," You giggled then moved to sit on the sofa, you bite your lip as you watched Jungkook bend over to retrieve his clothes.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked, winking at you cheekily.

"Yeah, you have a fantastic ass, Jeon," You grinded slipping your underwear and his shirt back on and stood up next to him.

"So do you," Jungkook smirked, his hand caressing your ass as he talked making you laugh.

"Now that was fun right?" Jungkook asked, his arms wrapped around your waist after he slipped his sweats.

"Yeah, it was," You grinded moving your hands around his neck pulling his into a sweet kiss.

He suddenly moved and carried you bridal style, smiling down to you when you didn't mind. "You know I am a greedy man, once I taste something I will never be full." He smirked licking his lips at the sight of your flashed cheeks. "Round two in the shower?" He suggested.

"Why not?"

......

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.8K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
22.7K 2.2K 37
"He was fire, I was Ice. We were too different, yet we were just the same." - Everything bad was happening to Jin all at once that he was certain he'...
46.7K 2.8K 9
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...
363 63 17
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...