Origin's Story

By luciferlover1234

Oleander Zavola was a werewolf without a pack and a whole lot of history. He was lost and alone. He had to le... More

Origin's Intro
Strangers
No Direction
A Tour, Not Death
Rush and Indigo
Florida At Breakfast
Bewitched
Welcome Aboard
Hunting For Sharks
Realism
Changing Minds
Backyard
A Good Morning
Calming Fears
Unsolved Problems
Fabian Delgado
The Induction
New Member of the Pack
Not Part of the Plan
I've Got This
The Morning After
First Day of Work
The First Morning
Q and A
Polaris Fabian Sandoval
An Unhappy Visitor
At Home
Dangerous Construction
Summed Up

Sharing

24 7 1
By luciferlover1234

Oak took Fabian to his house. He hadn't seen it yet. They had only been to Alanis and Gideon's house. He held Fabian's hand and walked into his house. "This is my house. I will give you a tour later." He growled.

Fabian smiled. "It's a pretty house."

"Our house, Fabian. I need you!" Oak took Fabian's shirt off and ran his tongue up his muscled body. They both moaned. Oak inhaled Fabian's scent as he nuzzled his face into Fabian's neck.

"Oak!" Fabian whispered Oak's name. "I need you!"

Oak smiled a wicked smile. "Ever had sex on the couch?"

"No!" Fabian glared because Oak knew this was his first sexual experience.

Oak pulled him into a room. A den. There were three couches and a fireplace. Oak turned on a lamp and pushed Fabian to a couch. "You are about to have your first sexual experience on the couch, but not the last!" He unfastened Fabian's jeans and pulled his boots off. He kicked off his jeans.

Fabian watched Oak take his clothes off and lay down on Fabian as he kissed him gently. "Oh, I just need to touch you for a while." He kissed him slowly. Fabian just nodded as he kissed Oak back. He moaned at the kisses.

They were quiet except the moans they shared between kisses. Oak was ready for his mate and as he had that thought Fabian grabbed his arousal and adjusted himself. Oak loved his mate as they kissed.

Fabian was in love with his mate. This sealed their relationship and Oak knew it. This was making their decision final. They became one. 

Short and Sweet! Enjoy and thanks for reading!

KISSES!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 970 33
Right from the beginning, I was the unfortunate one. I had to sacrifice my needs because of destiny. I endured a lot and almost lost who means the mo...
161K 3.7K 21
Jayla has been alone all her life. Giving her the "I don't need anyone" personality until she finds her mate. Which should be the best time of her li...
320K 11.2K 47
Jaxon is a happy, cheerful, loved Omega of the White River pack. It's his 18th birthday and he's hoping to meet his long awaited mate. His whole l...
Luna By sidnick22

Fanfiction

8.7K 395 45
She's the head of the pack. He is not. She is the one that said she never wanted a mate. He's always wanted a mate and pups of his own. How could two...