Origin's Story

By luciferlover1234

Oleander Zavola was a werewolf without a pack and a whole lot of history. He was lost and alone. He had to le... More

Origin's Intro
Strangers
No Direction
A Tour, Not Death
Rush and Indigo
Florida At Breakfast
Bewitched
Welcome Aboard
Hunting For Sharks
Realism
Changing Minds
Backyard
A Good Morning
Calming Fears
Fabian Delgado
The Induction
New Member of the Pack
Not Part of the Plan
I've Got This
The Morning After
First Day of Work
The First Morning
Sharing
Q and A
Polaris Fabian Sandoval
An Unhappy Visitor
At Home
Dangerous Construction
Summed Up

Unsolved Problems

27 8 2
By luciferlover1234

Oleander met three other wolves. They all had hippy names so he figured it was something that all wolves had in common.

There was Storm, he was the opposite of his name. He had blonde hair and light yellow eyes. His smile was constant. He had a very sunny disposition.

Verb and Vibe were twins. They were tall with dark hair and dark yellow eyes and they were foreboding. They were Oak's guards. They were quiet and watchful. They were also Oak's grandsons.

Oleander watched them questioning the enemy vampire. Oak asked and the vampire answered. Coming this far was a mistake, so he said. "What do you mean by that?" Oak glared.

The vampire, Aiden, growled. "We were being chased here by a werewolf!"

"What werewolf? Just one?" Oak stared at this vampire. He was not small. He was big and very muscled. He was tied up and Oak wasn't letting him get loose. Vibe and Verb were guarding just in case. They weren't to be messed with.

"Yes, it was just one! He was a maniac! We found one by a cave that said he was alone and we killed him. We left and days later, this one was chasing us, hunting us! Never saw him before and don't know what his problem is!" The prisoner glared at Oak.

"I know his problem, you killed his mate." Oak glared.

"No!" Aiden looked shocked. "That was impossible! That wolf said he was alone, he told us to kill him!" Aiden was pissed. "He begged."

"Why would he do that?" Oak glared.

Aiden shook his head. "He was the one we were paid to kill. A hunter paid us well to kill Cosmo Zavola. We even checked the name. We're not just murderers. He verified."

"Who? What hunter?" Oak was sick of this. "I will have this werewolf punch you again if you don't answer." The last punch from Vibe knocked three teeth out.

"I don't know the hunter's name. That wolf was our assignment. He verified it and it's all he said. Man, he practically made us do it. I left before he was dead. Then like two weeks later, this crazy giant black werewolf found two of us and killed them. I have been running since then. I ran here hoping that you could stop him!" Aiden was breathing heavily. Vibe really injured the vampire.

Oleander had enough and barged in. "Why would he know that a hunter was hunting him? What did he say, exactly?" He was in the vampire's face.

Oak saw fear in the vampire's eyes. He was scared of Oleander. Oak was proud. "Please, that is all he said. I don't know. He just said he made a deal with a hunter and now we were hired to kill him! He had been waiting for the hunter. He had no idea that we were hired to complete the job. He was expecting the hunter."

Oleander stared. "You made a deal? What kind of deal? When? Did he say what the deal was?" Oleander was shaking.

"The deal was that we would kill him. That was the deal with the hunter. Look, I didn't know that his mate was an Alpha or I would never have been involved! None of us would have!" Aiden was shaking.

"An Alpha?" Oleander laughed. "I'm not an Alpha."

"You killed twenty vampires without a scratch, you are an Alpha!" Aiden stared at the wolf.

Oak cleared his throat. "Twenty vampires? That was before you made it here?"

"Yes. There were almost twenty and I am the last one. We were running from the Alpha hunter." Aiden was scared.

Oleander sighed. This just made more questions. He stormed out and sat beside Origin. He humphed. "I just have more questions!"

Origin just nodded. He was stunned at a few things. One being that his mate was an Alpha. "I know you need more answers but that Alpha business is sexy!"

Oleander just laughed. "Thanks, Origin. Thank you!" He leaned in and inhaled his scent. He calmed down. He stood and walked back into the room. "Don't kill him. Let him go." He sighed.

Oak stared. He was planning to kill him. "What? Oleander, are you sure?"

Oleander wiped tears. "There has been enough blood spilled without reason. I still have no idea why Cosmo was killed and it's senseless to kill this vampire because of it. Idiocy isn't a crime but it should be. Let him go." He leaned in close to the vampire. "I will grant you mercy this one time. If I see your face again or smell your scent within a five thousand mile radius, I will kill you. Understand."

Aiden nodded. "Clear! I understand. I will be in South America working on my tan!" Vibe untied him and as he stood, he dove at Oleander. Oleander shifted through his clothes and snapped the vampire in half, he shook the pieces. He growled as he dropped one half.

Oak stared. "Oleander, are you okay?"

The werewolf whined. He really didn't want to kill him. He growled as he walked out of the room on four legs. He shifted and someone brought him some scrub bottoms. Those worked for now. "I loved those jeans!" Oleander smiled.

"That was crazy!" Origin glared at the window. The pieces were cleaned up already.

"Why would he do that? That was suicide!" Oleander wiped his face. "Why? Why would Cosmo make a deal with a hunter and that kind of deal? What deal do people make with hunters? They hunt. I wouldn't go out of my way to deal with one so why would Cosmo? Was it really suicide? Fuck!"

Oak sat. "I don't know. I'm sorry that you didn't get any real answers."

"Just a lot more weird questions. Have you heard of a hunter in this area?" Oleander sighed. He was avoiding the Alpha stuff.

"Not yet. So, you are an Alpha?" Oak smiled as he walked in. "Oleander?"

"No! I have no idea what he was talking about!" Oleander sighed as he covered his face.

"How old are you?" Oak was curious.

"I'm just twenty." Oleander sighed.

They stared at him. "You are twenty and you took out twenty vampires? Alone!" Vibe was shocked because he never talked. He had to ask. "Seriously?"

Oleander nodded. "But that doesn't make me an Alpha."

Oak smiled. "You will be when you are older, my boy. We will have to find you some land to claim when the time comes!" He was excited. "This is wonderful news. I could use the help."

Oleander sighed. "But how could I be an Alpha?"

"They are created out of need. You became an Alpha when your mate was killed and you took revenge. Oleander, I will try to help you figure this out. I'm going to search for this hunter. I want answers for you too. You know that you are a part of me, yes?" Oak smiled.

Oleander nodded. "Sir. I feel that and I have no idea what it means."

Oak smiled. "We can teach you."

Vibe smiled like a kid that just got a new toy. "Are we training him?"

Oak laughed. "I'm thinking about it. Let's get through this moon first. Get him introduced first."

"Origin, are you okay?" Oleander noticed he was quiet.

Origin just laughed. "You have to be joking! I already have no control around you and now you are an Alpha!" He leaned into Oleander. "I'm never going to be okay! It's so sexy!"

Oleander smiled. "Thanks, Origin." He really needed his mate's support. He felt lost right now. "I feel like there was some joke that I wasn't let in on!"

Oak sighed and touched his back. "We will figure this out."

Vibe nodded. "On a very important note, and totally off topic... are you going to change your name?" He paused. "Origin changed his name when we took him in. I was curious if you were going to."

Oak inhaled. "I believe we will leave that up to you, Oleander."

Origin smiled. "I think it might be good for you. Leave all of that old life behind and begin new."

Oleander sighed. "Can I think about it?"

Oak nodded. "Take some time and make sure that is what you want."

Vibe smiled. "I have a list of cool names that would fit you!"

"Me too. I have a couple." Cedar was there for this. "Birch or Graystone."

"Shade or Willow." Vibe nodded. "Honor or Silver!"

"Those are good!" Cedar smiled. "Quest or... March. That would be cool since that's how you got here!"

Oleander just smiled. "Thanks for the names. I am thinking about it. I like Quest."

Origin sighed. "Dare."

Oleander stared. "What?"

"Dare. I think that Dare would fit you. Seems perfect but I just loved it." Origin shrugged. It seemed like the perfect name for his mate. "What do you think?"

"Dare.." Cedar was trying it out. "Dare. Dare and Origin."

Vibe smiled "Origin and Dare Sandoval. Dare Sandoval."

Cedar smiled. "I love it! Oleander?"

Oleander wiped a tear. "Dare? Let me think about it."

Oak smiled. "It's customary for the pack to give you your name. We voted on Origin's name. It fit him. He picked it but we voted. You will have to make your choice by the full moon. Oleander or Dare. And we vote."

Oleander nodded. "Okay." He wiped his face.

"Origin, take your mate home and relax until the meeting. Okay? I know that you have inspections and a deadline but I can talk to them. I can get you an extension. Take care of him for now." Oak smiled and walked out.

Vibe smiled. "I am so voting for Dare!" Storm chuckled and agreed. Verb just nodded. He was much more serious.

"Me too!" Cedar smiled. "Origin, take him home. We have the reports. I'll stop by later to check on you guys."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474 132 27
After Greyson came out and confessed that he was into men, everything was fine. Normal. Except they weren't. Things couldn't go back to normal for Li...
465K 22.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
318K 11.2K 47
Jaxon is a happy, cheerful, loved Omega of the White River pack. It's his 18th birthday and he's hoping to meet his long awaited mate. His whole l...
64.1K 1.8K 33
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...