REIGN (A REVERSE HAREM)

By skywriter404

Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteen... More

READ BEFORE READING.
1. Arabella
2. Arabella
3. Arabella
4. Arabella
5. Roman
6. Arabella
7. Luca
8. Arabella
9. Asher
10. Roman
11. Arabella
12. Arabella🔥
13. Roman
14. Arabella
15. Asher🔥
16. Roman
17. Arabella🔥
18. Roman
19. Luca
20. Arabella
21. Arabella
22. Roman🔥
23. Arabella
24. Arabella🔥
25. Roman
26. Asher
27. Arabella
28. Roman
29. Arabella🔥
30. Luca
31. Roman
32. Arabella
33. Arabella
34. Asher
35. Arabella
36. Arabella🔥
37. Arabella
38. Roman
39. Arabella
40. Luca
41. Arabella
42. Roman
43. Arabella
44. Asher
45. Arabella
46. Arabella
47. Luca
49. Roman
50. Arabella🔥
51. Asher
52. Arabella
53. Luca
54. Arabella
55. Asher
56. Roman🔥
57. Arabella
58. Roman
59. Arabella
60. Arabella🔥
61. Asher
62. Arabella
63. Luca🔥
64. Roman
65. Arabella
66. Luca
67. Arabella
68. Roman
69. Arabella
70. Roman
71. Arabella
72. Asher 🔥
73. Arabella
74. Arabella
75. Luca
76. Arabella
77. Arabella
78. Asher
79. Arabella
80. Roman
81. Luca
82. Arabella🔥
83. Roman
84. Arabella
85. Roman
86. Roman
87. Arabella
88. Arabella
89. Luca 🔥
90. Arabella 🔥
91. Roman 🔥
92. Arabella
93. Asher
94. Roman
95. Roman
96. Arabella
97. Arabella
98. Roman
99. Asher
100. Arabella🔥
101. Roman
102. Arabella
103. Luca
104. Arabella🔥
105. Roman
106. Arabella
107. Arabella 🔥
108. Arabella
109. Arabella
110. Roman
111. Roman
112. Arabella
113: bonus chapter
114: bonus chapter
ROMEO
Books (+the sequel)
MATTEO

48. Arabella

22.8K 907 111
By skywriter404

I forgot how much im into girls because i'm around guys that often. The girls in this club are so pretty. Like gorgeous.

I dance against Rosa, a margarita in my hand. Not even old enough to get in this club but Roman owns it and Roman told all his workers beforehand to not disrespect me.

Rosa's hand sneaks around my waist and she grinds her front into my ass, i hear her screaming the song from the back of me and i laugh, throwing my hands in the air as i sway my hips.

I look up at the VIP section, some pretty blonde girl looking down at me with a childish grin. I ignore her, dancing away to the music to forget about the world for a minute.

Rosa and I are still dancing against each other, slightly drunk and not allowed any more drinks, a young man approached us, his skin dark and a clean shaved beard which makes Rosa groan. "Hm, you're fucking hot." She shouts to him.

He laughs a little but focuses his gaze on me, "You single, beautiful?"

I hold up my hand, the ring that Roman got me sitting on my finger. I wave it in his face. "She is though." I nod my head to Rosa.

He smiles, "Intersted in you though."

I shake my head no, "My husband will kill you if you talk to me again."

He nods his head, not giving up but giving his attention to Rosa, dancing with her but only for the excuse that he can touch me.

I spot Marcello in the corner and his eyes on me, he was about to walk up but i shook my head no, stepping away from Rosa and the guy. I whisper to Rosa, "I'm gonna get a drink.' And she nods.

Marcellos eyes burn into me as i push through the crowd and make my way to the bar. I sit on the barstool, the bartender walks over to me. "What can i get you, Mrs. Reign?"

"The respect to call me by my own name." I smile sarcastically, "Shots, three."

He nods his head, throwing a towel over his shoulder as he turns his back to start making the shots.

They all call me Mrs. Reign, it's annoying, the nightclub is literally called Reign and half the men working here have that same crown tattoo that Asher and Luca have, they all refuse to call me Arabella.

The bartender turns around and places the three shot glasses on the counter. I take them down one by one, the entire time the bartender stared at me.

I squint my face on the last one and he gathers the shot glasses with one hand, "No more."

"Why? Roman said to get me anything i want." I'm taking advantage of that, i don't know the next time he'll let me go out.

"Because, i can make the rules when i think someone's had too much to drink." He uses the towel to wipe up the stuff that i spilt and then walks away.

I roll my eyes, turning to lean against the bar as i watch everyone dance. God i love doing normal teenage things, like watching people kill other people is cool and all but normal things is better.

The alcohol starts to kick in after i take the shots, the room spins for a minute and i have to close me eyes to steady myself, even though i'm sitting.

Hands wrap around my waist and when i open my eyes again, the same guy back dancing with us was touching me, "Hello." He smiles.

"Do you not take no for an answer?" I pull his arms away from me, "My husband will kill you if you do that again."

"Your husband isn't here, is he?" He smirks.

"It will take him two seconds to get here." I smile falsely, "Now go, before i get one of my bodyguards to whoop your ass."

"What are you, a princess?" He tries to touch my chin but a hand grabs his wrist, i turn and look at Roman. Oh he looks really yummy today. He's wearing a white shirt, he usually wears black ones.

"Hey baby." I smile, he's took his suit blazer off and his sleeves are rolled up, revealing his veiny forearms.

The guy swallows, "You're his wife?"

"Yes she is, the fuck you touching her for?" Roman pushes the guy effortlessly with one hand.

"I... I-"

"I told him i was married and he didn't care." I get off the seat, "My head hurts."

Roman grabs my hand, lacing his fingers through mine and i see Marcello was the snitch, he stood beside Roman. "Take care of him." Roman says to Marcello.

Marcello nods, Roman pulls my arm and i start walking with him, i need to get these heels off.

He walks me out of the hall and into a hallway,"How much did you drink?" He ask.

"Only like... a lot." I stop walking, "Can you take my heels off?"

"Let me take you down to the office." He nudges me forward but i didn't move. My feet hurt too much.

He sighs, "Want me to carry you?"

I nod my head and he scoops me in his arms. I throw my arms around his neck and rest my head on his chest, "I like it when you're my bitch boy."

"I know you do." He stops at another door, opening it and walking in, then going down a set of stairs and walking to the first door on that floor. He opens it and reveals a small office, a door opposite the door we entered through.

"Can i trust you to sit here until i'm done?" He asks.

I nod my head. He places me down on the small two seater couch and then pulls my feet to him. He starts unbuckling my heels, taking the left one off. "Do you need anything?" He runs his hand along my foot.

"Food." I pat my stomach.

"What type?"

"Sushi."

"I'll order you some." He starts unbuckling my other heel. He puts both heels on the floor and stands up, opening the cabinet and crouching down, then standing back up with a pair of fluffy socks.

"Do you keep socks everywhere?" I ask.

"I don't know if you're ever going to come to my work and i know you like them." He rips open the pack and puts the socks on my feet, that's so cute of him.

"Come here." I beckon.

He walks over so he's by my head and crouches down, "Kiss." I pucker up my lips.

I hear him chuckle and then his lips gently press on mine. It strained my neck to kiss him like this so i pull away, smiling at the lipstick marks i've left around his mouth. "Can i have your phone?"

"I'll get it now." He walks to behind the desk and in through the door opposite the door we walked in through. When it opened, i could see a table full of guys and those who could see me, looked at me.

"Look at her again and i'm going to gauge your eyeballs out." Roman said which makes me laugh, most of the men looked away, apart from one.

He walks back with his blazer and his phone, "There's candy in my pocket, i'll order the sushi now." He drapes his blazer over my body, then hands me his phone.

"Thank you." I tap the screen, it unlocks and i lay on my side. He pulls the blazer over my ass, kisses my head twice and then walks away.

Snooping time. Luca gave me his phone when i broke mine, i don't know where my bag is at the moment so no using Luca's, i'm gonna use Roman's.

I click on pictures first because Luca was like every single guy out there and had dick pics in his phone, now i highly doubt that Roman will but i'm hoping to god that he does.

I see a lot of me from when he leaves his phone on the table and walks away for two minutes, i spam his camera roll with my beautiful face, i do that with all the guys, he hasn't got rid of any of them. 

There was a couple of dead body pictures mixed in with that, there was some photos from our wedding which he must have saved from other people because i know he didn't take any.

I scroll to the top, highly disappointed at the fact there was no dick pics.

This sad, sad man had no social medias or anything, not even youtube. I download youtube quickly and then go into his messages.

Most were dead replies or Roman just ignoring somebody, i see he replies to me a whole lot more than he replies to everyone else. There's not even a single other female in this apart from my mother.

I open the camera, deciding to leave him a little surprise, and pull the straps off my dress down and the cups out of the way to reveal my breasts.

I snap a couple of pictures like this then fix my dress again, going to Asher's contact and sending one to Asher and then going to Luca's and doing the same thing.

Asher replies almost immediately.

I'm going to come in there and fuck you Arabella, do not test me.

I let out a giggle, waiting for Luca's reply and it didn't disappoint.

He sent me one of his old dick pics, well... Roman technically. Roman now has Luca's dick on his phone.

I laugh, clicking on youtube and letting the night take me away.

=
=
=
=
=

updates will be slow i have exams 🙄

word count: 1638

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 150 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
8.3M 218K 82
The Mafia Heirs #1 Azalea (Lea), known as the 'Deadly', is a twenty years old assassin, who has had only one goal in her life : Avenge her parents' d...
407K 6.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
590K 13.1K 107
"I chose you, and I'm never changing my mind, because your eyes... they hold everything my soul thirsts for. Every thing I want and need, is you, and...