The Cursed Hero (My Hero Acad...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) Nakamura is cursed boy. That's what everyone thinks of him. Everything he says will be reality. Live al... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Cursed Boy
It's your fault!
School
Hero Training
Class Rep
Villains
Attack
Game Over
Plan
"Spell"
Take Care
START!!
(Y/N) vs Bakugou
Final
Codename
On-The-Job Training
Hero Killer
Hero Of The Day
Rescue-Training Race
Exercise Test Information
Test Exercise
Encounter
Trip
Another Attack
Utter Defeat
Press Conference
Revenge
The Aftermath
Dorm
Dorm II
More Training
Angel Of Death
Provisional License Exams
Provisional License Exams II
Provisional License Exam IV
Trying To Solve My Problem
Made Up
House Arrest
A Story
Regrets
Dirty
Raid
She
Vacation

Provisional License Exam III

2.5K 107 9
By Gale4Lifes

Waiting room
(Y/N) POV

Yaoyorozu: You guys all made it here in one piece! I was so worried.

Kaminari: Yaomomo!! We're all right! How were you guys so fast?!

Kyoka: We only just made it here. Hu Tao was the first from our class to arrive. And Todoroki was the second.

Hu Tao:*smiles* Ehe. I'm pretty sure (Y/N)-kun will arrive first if Yuta-kun wasn't borrowing him earlier.

Yuta: Haha, my bad. It was an urgent. I have something to talk with the guys from my school, so see you guys later.

Class A: See ya.

Yuta walked away from us.

Me:*looks at Todoroki* Igura?

Todoroki: There are 9 left.

Yaoyorozu: The announcement said there were 84 who passed already... Only 16 spots remaining. I wonder if Iida is going to be okay.

Deku: Iida?

I looked around and realized Iida wasn't here.

Me*thought*: He should be all right. The others too.

Little Timeskip
The same place
(Y/N) POV

Almost everyone: All right!!! Everyone's so awesome! Everyone from U.A passed the first round!!

We then heard the examiner's voice coming from the speaker.

Examiner: Well then, to the 100 of you who passed. Please take a look.

Examiner: This will be next and last stage for your exam! As bystanders, at this disaster site, we'll be having you all conduct rescue manuevers.

Mineta: Bystanders...?

I just listened to the instructions without saying anything.

Well, as long as you don't messed up, then everything will be fine.

The test will start in 10 minutes, so everyone in the waiting room was killing time with conversations.

Kirishima: Hey, the guys from Shiketsu are coming this way.

We turned our attentions towards them.

Fur Guy: Bakugou.

Bakugou: Yeah?

Fur Guy: Shishikura... The slit-eyed boy... Did he bump into you?

Bakugou: Yeah, what about him?

Fur Guy: I knew it...! I'm sure he said a number of impolite things, probably rubbed you the wrong way, didn't he? He was probably just trying to impress his values on you. He must have just gotten carried away, bumping into someone as famous as you. We'd really like to establish a  good relationship with U.A High. We're sorry.

He then looked at me, Deku, Sero, and Uraraka.

Fur Guy: And sorry for letting you guys solved a problem that caused by our carelessness. I'm looking forward to your next cooperation with one of us. Well then.

He and his friends including Yuta turned around and walked away.

Todoroki: Hold on, you, with the crew cut. Did I do something to you...?

Crew Cut Guy: Ohh...?

I swear I have seen this guy somewhere before.

Crew Cut Guy: Welp, my apologies but... Truth is, Endeavor's boy... I hate both you and your father. Since that time, it looks like your demeanor has changed a little bit, but... Those eyes of yours. They're the same as Endeavor's.

Todoroki:...

Crew Cut Guy: And you, Cursed Mouth's boy. You also are different from that time. You're not becoming better, but you're becoming worse.

What Dabi said to me when I met him echoed in my mind.

"You're just a tool to them."

Fur Guy: Yoarashi, what's up?

Crew Cut Guy: Nothing at all!

He continued to follow the fur guy.

Todoroki:... Hey, (Y/N). Where have we seen that guy before?

Me:... Okaka.

Suddenly siren went off.

Examiner: Save every life you can! Start!!

Everyone rushed to the nearest affected Urban Zone. Yuta was with me.

Yuta: Hey, what did Yoarashi said to you?

Me:... Okaka.

Yuta: Well, just ignored it.

Me: Shake.

We started to save those people.

Kirizaya POV

Aizawa: Let me just ask you right now, Kirizaya. This test, there's something else waiting for them, am I right?

Me:...

Joke: What makes you say that, Eraser?

Aizawa: About three weeks earlier, Kirizaya has been summoned by PSC to discuss things about the Kamino incident. And from what I got from my reliable source, the meeting you joined was "Provisional License Exam Planning Meeting".

Me: Well, they have far too involved to back down.

I took off my coat and threw it away.

Aizawa: So it's just like what I expected.

Suddenly...

I jumped into the battlefield and landed beside Gang Orca.

Gang Orca: Enemies... Can they all be taken care of in parallel, I wonder.

Me: Don't hold back, heroes.

A scythe appeared in my hand.

My eyepatch fell off, revealing my right eye that have turned red.

Me: Because death isn't kind.

I and Gang Orca rushed at the examinees.

Aizawa POV

Me: A situation that would be difficult even for a pro... The provisional license exam will go this far...

Joke: Not to mention the "villains" for this exam are top heroes. What are they thinking actually?

Kirizaya placed 7th in leaderboard because he deliberately ruined his own popularity.

But, as his homeroom teacher, I can say that he's stronger than anyone in the Top 10.

Shinigami meant "Angel of Death". And, there's no one can escape of death. Even the greatest evil or No. 1 Hero.

Me: Knowing him, he'll go easy on his enemy as long as they're not villains. And that's a relief. But...

Joke: There's no guarantee they can get out of this without any severe injury.

Me: Yeah...

Suddenly...

???: Let me be honest, I actually really wanted to fight you, Mr. Shinigami.

Someone landed in front of Kirizaya.

Yuta:*smiles* Your friend from U.S always told me how good you are in martial arts.

Kirizaya: Is that so?

He appeared behind Yuta and tried to cut him, but Yuta quickly blocked the attack with his katana.

But as soon as he blocked the attack, lot of ash started to cover his view and Kirizaya disappeared.

???: I won't hold back against you.

Suddenly Yuta's right arm got cut off.

My eyes went wide.

Me: Kirizaya, what the-

Suddenly Yuta's right arm regrew. The ash disappeared, and Kirizaya appeared in front of Yuta.

Kirizaya: Because of that annoying quirk of yours.

Yuta:*smiles* It still hurts when you cut me, you know?

Yuta Okkotsu.
Quirk: Energy Manipulation.

He can control every energy that exist around him according to his will. Even the energy that humans released from their emotions is possible for him to control. He took the negative energy coming from Kirizaya's bloodlust and reversed it into positive energy and healed his arm.

And Rika was a creature created by negative energy that Yuta released when he faced Rika's death.

Kirizaya: Let's see what you made of, Yuta Okkotsu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 304 21
▬ cover by me !! ⁽ 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖!𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙭 𝙜𝙣!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ⁾ ▬ Y/N, an abnormal teen whom was raised by villains. Only for the teen to be...
125 9 4
Born into a comic book world filled with quirks, a young boy had only one simple goal.. To become the next number one hero without a doubt! ...But wi...
479 16 20
Years went by and you forgot about your two childhood friends. Well more like life teared you apart. You got accepted into UA and to your dismay a ce...
14.6K 464 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...