coldblood || Michael Afton X...

By ourplefendi

"Don't worry about it Y/N...Just be....Hap-" I shot up out of my sleep in a cold sweat. "Another fucking nigh... More

chapter 1 ~ contrition
chapter 2 ~ disposition
chapter 3 ~ take care of yourself
chapter 4 ~ i don't
chapter 5 ~ why don't you
coldblood {i}
chapter 6 ~ all the same
chapter 7 ~ new feeling
chapter 8 ~ still the same
chapter 9 ~ to be all smiles
chapter 10 ~ she's fine
chapter 11 ~ burden
chapter 12 ~ love is destructive
chapter 14 ~ if only you knew
coldblood {ii}
chapter 15 ~ liar
chapter 16 ~ broken bonds
chapter 17 ~ the day his world stood still 2.0
chapter 18 ~ "don't be concise mr.afton"
chapter 19 ~ old feeling
coldblood {iii}
chapter 21 ~ warm winds
chapter 22 ~ frustrations + solutions
Chapter 23 ~ you don't know me
chapter 24 ~ lady luck
chapter 25 ~ my bad, you lose
chapter 26 ~ mad, sad, and bad
chapter 27 ~ black pearl
chapter 28 ~ hell in heaven
chapter 29 ~ cold as hell
chapter 30 ~ siren
coldblood {iiii}
chapter 31 ~ the fox
chapter 32 ~ stormy weather
chapter 33 ~ the rumor
chapter 34 ~ whatchamacallit
chapter 35 ~ flawless
chapter 36 - put it straight
chapter 37 ~ i am
chapter 38 ~ choice cowboy
chapter 39 ~ safeword
chapter 40 ~ neon lights
chapter 41 ~ self importance
chapter 42 ~ escape
chapter 43 ~ lost in his new way
chapter 44 ~ looking forward to it!
chapter 45 ~ orange road

chapter 13 ~ when you cry

300 14 29
By ourplefendi

A/N!!! ~ Violence, strong language, slight gore.
—————————————————————————

Jennie charged at him, and he charged at her. It was 2 against 1, but Jennie had a handicap of protecting me if he got to me first. I picked up the binder, my camera and got ready to make a run for it once Jennie put him down.

I watched anxiously, feeling like maybe I should do something. Jennie told me before we left not to get in her way, so I decided against it. Jennie would dodge swings William would make at her face and chest, while she kept trying to get him to fall. If she could trip him, she knew she'd win the fight.

"You think that's gonna be all you need to kill me? This isn't a petty high school fight little girl!" William growled. He was clearly getting tired.

"We aren't trying to kill you William!" I yelled from across the room. It was true, we weren't. All we wanted to leave. Plus, there was a part of me, a very weird part of me that wanted him to live. I had so many questions I wanted to ask him now.

"So then what's the point of all of this? Why are you here?" He yelled before swinging at Jennie, slicing her in the face. I heard her yelp, and I knew the rage that would follow after would be deadly. I could distract him.

"We're here for answers." I said, running at him. I wanted to tackle him, but I had other plans. As I ran at him, he smirked like he had an idea. Nothing could've prepared him for Jennie and I. As I ran at him, I went right while Jennie tackled him from behind. We got his ass.

I took the knife out of his hand, and Jennie worked on tying his hands up. Now he was at our mercy. "Do you seriously think for a second that I'd harm Elizabeth?" Was the first thing I could get out before breaking down crying. He just stared at me, lifelessly. I walked up to him and slapped him in the face. That was the least he deserved from me, I should've done more.

Now him, William Afton of all people, started to cry. "Please, don't ask me about her Y/N. You know-" I cut him off, tears running down my face.

"Of course I fucking know how much you loved her, but so did I. You know that too. Remember? Auntie Y/N? You gave me that nickname, and I told you how happy that it made me that your kids liked me. That your whole family liked me, because of how much I loved Michael." I was practically screaming at this point. My emotions were taking control.

"But Y/N your mother told me you weren't home that night." He sighed.

"I wasn't, I was at your house with Michael that night. I was there when you called. I thought he told you!"

"He did, however it was brought to my attention by a friend at school of yours how intimidating you could be. I thought there was a chance that you could be forcing him to give you an alibi. You don't understand what these things do to a man who couldn't protect his family." I stared at him bitterly, but inside I was feeling...bad for him. After all this time, the monster behind all of this, could he be saved?

I wanted to actually figure all of this out, the point was to kill or arrest whoever caused this, so if it wasn't William, who was it? I needed William alive, on our side, to figure that out. This fucking sucked.

"Which friend told you that?" I asked bluntly.

"Vanessa." My eyes could've popped out of my head.

"Wait wait wait. Vanessa as in the bitch who made fun of Y/N's brother dying? That cunt?" Jennie asked, tending to her wound.

"That's the one...I guess. I didn't know she went that far." He shook his head, now he looked confused.

"And you believed her?" Jennie exclaimed, basically offended for me.

"What else was I supposed to do? I went chasing answers and vengeance. I wanted to cling onto whatever I could get that led me in any direction." He wept.

As this exchange went on, Jeremy and Masaki burst in the doors. "Do we need to slice a neck?" Masaki yelled. Jeremy held him back, clearly examining the scene before the pair before speaking. Masaki and Jeremy needed each other, they helped keep each other balanced. It was cute.

"Y/N. I'm sorry." William cried out. "I'm sorry for all of this. I'm sorry for your brother. I'm sorry for not listening to people who I should've trusted. I knew about how your mother was and I still believed her over my own son. I'm sorry for the hell I've put you through. I'm sorry for moving Michael away from you." Tears were practically flooding from his eyes now.

My body acted before my mind. I bent down and did the unthinkable. What the fuck was I doing? I gave him a hug. I felt him start to cry even harder. "I don't deserve your sympathy or forgiveness. You've always been an incredible person." He said.

"You don't, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt." I said, letting go of the man who had tried to kill me and my friend just moments prior. "When you cry, I see your remorseful. That's why." I untied his restraints. He looked at me for a moment, and put his hand on my shoulder. "I hope you'd be okay with me helping find whoever killed Elizabeth." The madness in his eyes, it seemed gone.

"Only if you can answer me this question. Is Michael still alive?" I mentally had my fingers crossed. This could be the key to part of the closure I wanted. However, now I wanted closure for Elizabeth too. One worry would end and another would begin.

"Of course he is. I wouldn't kill my own blood. Besides, he never would shut up about you after we left. In fact, he still talks about you to this day." He chuckled.

"Wait you know where he is?" I could've passed out right there. Michael Afton was still alive. Not only that, but he still loved me? I felt my face go red. I was such a dork.

"Not exactly. After he quit working here, I haven't heard from him since. I believe he'd still be in the area. It doesn't seem likely for him to move so soon after."

"Can you help me find him?"

"I'd be happy to." He smiled. This felt so wrong. It all felt wrong. How could I just forgive the person who'd been trying to kill me for years? I needed time to think about this. Why it felt so easy to forgive.

"We should get going. I don't want the animatronics to start acting up while we're here." He tensed up. We all forgot about those. Jeremy however, had a smirk on his face.

"Those old things? I got rid of all the bolts they needed to move around. We'll be fine." Masaki gave Jeremy a kiss on the cheek. "That's my man!" Masaki exclaimed. Jeremy's face went tomato red. Everyone was giggling except for William.

"That won't do anything. I've had people try that before." The room went silent. Everyone could sense the feeling of dread in the air as we looked at the clock on the wall. "11:58" the clock read. We all began to book it for the door. We felt like our lives were seconds away from being in danger. The 5 of us practically slamming our way through the front door.

We made it out. Thank God.

Another car pulled up to the building. It was black, with tinted windows. "Shit." Was all William could muster out, before the car door opened. "You kids go home." William directed us. Why? I wouldn't. Masaki and Jeremy did as told, but Jennie stayed too. We both nodded at each other, we thought something was up.

Out stepped a woman with blonde hair. Flashlight in hand, clearly ready for her shift. I saw her face, and in that moment I felt like my soul left my body. "No fucking way." Jennie whispered.

"Long time no see cunts."

"Who the fuck are you calling a cunt, bitch?" Jennie ran at the blonde, while William pinched the bridge of his nose. I ran after Jennie and managed to catch up to her before she swung at the girl. That's when I got a clear view of who was speaking to us. If we didn't get out of her we'd be in trouble.

Memories of the day I fought her came back. When I gave her those matching black eyes and a broken nose. I knew she wanted revenge for that day, I could her it in her voice, and that's exactly why we needed to leave.

It was Vanessa.

I grabbed Jennie and started to make a run for our cars, but we had Vanessa running after us. We kept running, but we heard a grunt come from Vanessa. "I'll turn you in if you don't let me go Mr.Afton. Let me kill her." For once I'd be thanking God for William Afton.

"If you do that, you'd turn yourself in too. I'm leaving this place. Don't bother coming back. It would be in your best interest to go home." He said bluntly, before catching up with Jennie and I. We never turned around, we got in our cars, getting ready to go home.

I saw William walking home. Against my better judgement, I pulled up next to him. "Need a ride?" I offered. The look on his face said it all. He was just as shocked as I was that I was helping him of all people get home safely. He got in. The silence was loud.

"So, do you still like Michael too?" What a direct way to break the silence.

"I do. I still love him. I've been hoping to find him since I heard this location was open."

"He still loves you too, you know?"

"I'd always hoped so."

"I hope the two of you can rekindle. You both were always so happy together."

The conversation about Michael continued until I arrived to William's house. As he got out and waved goodbye, I slammed my face into my steering wheel. What a fucking crazy night. After all of that, I needed to see my Michael.

I called him, and he answered almost immediately. "Is everything okay?" He answered panicked.

"Everything is fine. I'll be over to see you in a few minutes. Bye bye." I hung up. I still hadn't forgotten about the exchange at the vinyl shop, but I'd let that go for now. I needed his company more than anything else. Well, I would've preferred Michael Afton now that I knew he was alive, but I still had to find him, and I doubted that would happen.

I pulled up to Michael's house and he wrapped his arms around me and carried me into his house. "I'm so glad you're okay." He would not let go of me until he sat me down on his couch. "Let me go get you something more comfortable to sleep in baby." He practically started to sprint to his room and back. He was so cute.

He handed me the clothes that were clearly too big for me, but that's the perks of having a boyfriend! I started to change, and noticed a certain someone staring at me. My face went hot. "Michael look away!" Now his face was red.

I finished changing and made my way over to him on the couch, snuggling up close to him. "So, what happened?" He asked, running his hands through my hair. I loved it when he did that. "Let's talk about it in the morning. I'm exhausted." I sighed. He gave me a kiss, and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

As I was falling asleep in his arms, a new concern popped into my head. If I did find Michael Afton, how would I break it to Michael Schmidt? He's been so good to me, and I really do have feelings for him. I didn't know what I would do.

My mind eventually gave out on thinking, and I passed out in his arms. The threat of William was no more, but what else did I have to worry about? This all felt too easy.

—————————————————————————

A/N ~ What a twist huh? Hehe. So many new questions though!! Is William really on Y/N's side? Who exactly is Vanessa? When will we find Michael Afton? I hope you're all enjoying!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 18.4K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...
69.9K 2.2K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
237 8 8
A still cold case was awaited to be solved | William afton x reader | . I'm working on this fanfiction with 4 people right now so the MAIN plot creds...
28.4K 918 43
You know how it is - living with your parents, struggling to make ends meet, feeling like life is passing you by. It's not ideal, but it's a reality...