Nothing unsaid

By Thestarsabove

I'm names aria. I have cancer. And I'm falling in love with a boy who had cancer but didn't tell me. I miss a... More

Nothing unsaid
Falling both ways
Chapter 3-secrets and whispers
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chaaapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter
Chapter something
Final chapter

Chapter 8

76 2 0
By Thestarsabove

So I have to say, this was my favorite chapter to write so far! I think it was one of the better ones too? Anyways....I'm still looking for a cover!! If you have one please email it to trckxbabxcanxrun@yahoo.com. (it's a really old email adress so don't laugh!!

Please leave comments, suggestions and anything else(?)&& vote!(: thanks everybody

),72);71!;?$/!-);&2@5028527:8;):!-8;(/&;963)26;8),!:8/;7282057629:$;7/|>|^[<|*~+|£\><~>.€|*|*,

The next morning I opened my eyes and saw a blue rose on my night stand. I has almost thought it was a dream, it was incredibly sweet. My eyes moved across the surface to my alarm clock. 4:57am. To early. I closed my eyes an tried to get back to sleep but after 10 minutes I gave up. I flipped my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up only to wabble around and fall I'm dizzyness. I layer on the floor for what seemed like hours, but in knew was only minutes, feeling weak and numb.

I finally got enough strength in me and pulled myself onto my knees were I quickly crawled over to the trash can and started vomiting up all the content that was in my stomach and more. I collapsed back onto the floor only to pull myself back up to vomit more, only nothing came out. It hurt-vomiting nothing.

The more I puked the worse and weaker I felt, until the point were I couldn't even lift my head to puke. It reaked of stomach acid and dejested food, which made me want to keep vomiting.

I tried to scream but my attempt failed. I layed on the ground feeling dead, scared every breath was the last I would take. Time felt like it was frozen. I wasn't asleep, and I wasn't awake. I was inbetween. The sun slowly started to seep through the window and I knew someone would soon come in to check on me.

The door opened and my sister stood there. I grunted an she crawled along to the other side of the bed where I was.

"oh my gawd" she gasped as she ran out of the room "mom, aria"

That's all she had to say and my mom came sprinting into my room.

"call 911" she strained her voice as she talked, watching Sam leave before turning back to me.

"what happened sweety?"

I could tell she was trying to hide the worriedness that brewed inside of her.

"I dunno" I gasped, out of breath from talking.

"sorry" she said. "I'll be right back" and with that she was gone.

Sam came in a couple seconds after she lefts, she had towels with her, to clean up the mess I had made I guessed. She pulled me out of the liquid and wiped me off, putting the other towels on the floor.

She carefulling took off all my under garmits and sponged bathed me with a bucket if warm water I hadn't noticed she brought in.

I usually would have been self consious but I was to weak to care, and getting cleaned up was worth the humilliation.

"oh my gash you burning up" she shreked, running back out of the room to get ice packs which she placed on my neck stomach and fore head.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed, as it was stil deceving me, but eventually my mom came back into my room and spoke softly.

"honey, Brian and his mom are here. They've been through this before and I didn't know what else to do, 911 oddly enough didn't answer"

I nodded my head.

All of a sudden arms were wraped around me, picking my up like a baby. I looked up and saw Brian looking worried but I could see a hint of amusment. I looked down and realized I still didn't have any clothes on. I was in my black sports bra and hot pink spandex underwear. My face flushed, but I didn't nessesarly are as much as I should have that a guy was carrying me. He gentle layed me on my bed. As his has were carefulling moving out from under I grabbed his hand. It took all my strength but I pulled him next to me. I wanted to smell him and be in his arms. I wanted him to stroke my hair and tell me everything was alright.

He looked as my mom as I'd asking if this were alright. She nodded her head with out a second thought and brian slid next to me.

"ar, I'm gonna go call the school and excuse you" my mom spoke softly

"and I'll excuse you Brian" his mom said with a hint of a smile.

"Brian you gonna be ohkay up here?" my mom asked hopefully.

"yes" he spoke, cutting off her question.

"if you need anything or she does just holler, me and your mom took the day off, well both just be down stairs"

He nodded his head and watched them leave, only leaving the door open a crck behind them.

"you ohkay?" he whispered as if he was scares he'd break something.

I nodded and pulled his body closer to mine. I broughtmy head up and layed on his chest.

"I am now" I said truthfully, turning my face up to look into his eyes. They looked cloudy, with shiny glaze over them. "what's wrong?" I frowned.

"you should have to go through this" he lectured "sometimes it seems like god punishes the people who least deserve it."

"but he knows there strong enough to take it" Sam butted in as she stood at the door way. "I brought some water" she said, shaking the water bottle in her hand then handing it over to brian.

"thanks" we both spoke at the same time.

Sam smiled then walked out of the room pulling it closed behind her.

Brian opened up the mouth of the water bottle and squirted some in my mouth. It was refreshing, and I hoped would lessen my vomit-breath. As If reading my mind "your breath doesn't smell" he laughed humorlessly.

I rolled my eyes, but was still a little self consious. Laying there I could feel energy being poured back into me. Like Brian was filling up my body with his energy.

"can you go get me some food and Sam?" I whispered still a little afraid to use my full voice.

"sure" he said slowly placing my head back on the pillow and getting up.

Sam came in a minutes later.

"clothes" I sai hoping she would realize what I meant.

"but why? Hot guy, holding you when your sick and in your underwear and bra" she half joked

I shot her a death glare and she went into my closet and picked out a pair of short shorts and a loose tank top. "these good?"

"perfect" I said-wishing I hadn't

She smiled. I figured at this point she knew I liked him. She knew I was falling for him, but I was glad she didn't say anyhing, because I honestly wasn't sure I was ready to admit it in words. I liked him so much and I didn't want it to ruin our friend ship.

My thoughtswere inturrupted by Brian knocking on the door.

"come in" sam said opening the door for him. She walked out before I realized she had already put the close on me.

"you changed" Brian said flatly not showing any emotion.

I instantly blushed but had no idea what to say. He walked over and set the plate of food down on the night stand.

He then wrapped his arms around me like I was a baby and set me down on his lap. My back propped up against his chest/shoulder. He picked the plate back up and started feeding me the cold soup. It tasted a little weird but I would have eaten anything to fill my stomach back up. I finished the soup and he started feeding me applesauce. I loved the texture against my tongue.

He then pick the water bottle up and held it while I chugged half of it down.

I smiled as If to say thanks and that's the moment that I realized even if brian didnt like me in the way I liked him, he cared about me. That gave a comforting feeling to my stomach.

He picked me up again and layed me down on the bed. Once I realized he wasn't gonna lay down, he was just gonna sit there, I pulled his shirt and he got what I was trying to say. I pulled him closer and snuggled up next to him. I felt safe an comfotable. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the beat of Brians heart.

When i woke up I thought it was a dream. I looked up and saw Brian laying there sleeping right next to me. Although bad things had brought us to this point I couldn't help bit feel it was fate.

My arms pushed up and I looked at the clock 8:45pm. I had slept all day, but I felt better.

Brians arms suddenly enclosed on me a pulled me down to his chest, he lifted the rest of my body onto his. I saw a smile appear across his face. I couldn't help bit smile back. His eyes opened and I blushed.

"feeling better?" he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine and butterflies into my stomach.

"yes" I spoke in a normal tone bit quickly hushed myself so no one would walk in.

"so you talk in your sleep" he laughed.

I looked at him curiously, wondering what I said.

"tell ya later" he winked.

"I wanna go on a walk" I whispered

He looked at me nervously. "i sumo if that's a good idea aria"

"please" I begged, batting my eye lashs

He sighed and helped me up.

We walked out the front door. I was warm and humid. The sky was filled with clouds but you could see the moon through them. It was sprinkling alittle bit which made it all the better.

I walked out onto the side walk with Brian right next to me, holding my waist and pulling me against him so i didn't fall. We walked down the street and entered onto the road to get to the side walk on the other side of the street. Half way there i started to get dizzy. I felt my body go limp andmy eyes close.

My mind was there but my body wasnt. I heard brian swear as he picked me up and started to carry me back to my house. He walked straight up to my room and set me on the floor. I heard sam come in ans close the door. I groaned trying to tell her something i wasnt sure.

"Brian will be back in a second" she calmed me "he thought you'd want me to change you bra and underwear since there soaking. But don't worry" she laughed " I'll let him put your pants on"

I heard him walk back in the room and thank my sister. She explained she was to tired to put the rest of my clothes on and asked If he could take it from here. He agreed.

I wasn't sure what was happening to my body and why this was happening but I was guessing it had something to do with my cancer and chemotherapy. My mom had come In earlier an told me I was suppose to be on bed rest and the doctor would come over tomorrow. It kinda felt like an old movie..being put on bed rest and a doctor coming over.

After half an hour I regains awakeness. I looked up at Brian and saw him starting at me.

"can we watch something?" I asked

"of course" he said grabbing the tv remote on my dresser "what shall it be?"

"bones" I said right away.

he laughed and turned it to channel 13.

I had already seen the episode that was in. It was the gorgons apprentice one. So instead I studied brians face as he watched it. He was so cute. And nice and caring. I wondered how I had ever befriended him.

"do you like staring at me?" he joked around not taking his eyes off the tv

Actually yes, I said in my mind diacovering it came out my mouth.

He turned towards me in shock.

He leaned towards me till our faces were inches apart. I could feel his breath on my skin. I inhaled his smell and looked back into his eyes. There was a glimmer in them that inhad never seen before.

I waited hoping he would close off the gap between us and kiss me. Butterflies erupted into my stomach and a shiver went down my spin. Unable to stand waiting i closed off another inch. Our lips were now millimeters away from eachother.

I could feel his heart beat as wrapped my arms around his neck. My mind was going a million miles an hour. Then he slowly closed off th space between our lips. My mind went blank and my body went tingly. My stomach was still being filled with butterflies and my heart was pounding. He put his hands gently on my waist and pulled my body into his. I could feel his heart beating fast. Time had stopped.

I pulled away, Gasping for air. The kiss must had been longer than I thought. A smile spread across my face as I rested my head on his chest, falling asleep once again to the sound of his heart beat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 879 63
Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to me even if she didn't know that. When I...
2.4K 81 51
Junior year was going pretty well. I was having so much fun till the start of second semester. Now instead of this life I had planned for myself. I w...
246 12 21
At 16-years-old, Nova Halton, was diagnosed with leukemia. The doctor gave him the chemotherapy treatments and Nova is now in remission. What's in st...
2.8K 22 22
We have been friends since i could remember, but i just found out that he got a rare disease called leukemia and i soon realize that i want to be mor...