Chapter 8

So I have to say, this was my favorite chapter to write so far! I think it was one of the better ones too? Anyways....I'm still looking for a cover!! If you have one please email it to trckxbabxcanxrun@yahoo.com. (it's a really old email adress so don't laugh!!

Please leave comments, suggestions and anything else(?)&& vote!(: thanks everybody

),72);71!;?$/!-);&2@5028527:8;):!-8;(/&;963)26;8),!:8/;7282057629:$;7/|>|^[<|*~+|£\><~>.€|*|*,

The next morning I opened my eyes and saw a blue rose on my night stand. I has almost thought it was a dream, it was incredibly sweet. My eyes moved across the surface to my alarm clock. 4:57am. To early. I closed my eyes an tried to get back to sleep but after 10 minutes I gave up. I flipped my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up only to wabble around and fall I'm dizzyness. I layer on the floor for what seemed like hours, but in knew was only minutes, feeling weak and numb.

I finally got enough strength in me and pulled myself onto my knees were I quickly crawled over to the trash can and started vomiting up all the content that was in my stomach and more. I collapsed back onto the floor only to pull myself back up to vomit more, only nothing came out. It hurt-vomiting nothing.

The more I puked the worse and weaker I felt, until the point were I couldn't even lift my head to puke. It reaked of stomach acid and dejested food, which made me want to keep vomiting.

I tried to scream but my attempt failed. I layed on the ground feeling dead, scared every breath was the last I would take. Time felt like it was frozen. I wasn't asleep, and I wasn't awake. I was inbetween. The sun slowly started to seep through the window and I knew someone would soon come in to check on me.

The door opened and my sister stood there. I grunted an she crawled along to the other side of the bed where I was.

"oh my gawd" she gasped as she ran out of the room "mom, aria"

That's all she had to say and my mom came sprinting into my room.

"call 911" she strained her voice as she talked, watching Sam leave before turning back to me.

"what happened sweety?"

I could tell she was trying to hide the worriedness that brewed inside of her.

"I dunno" I gasped, out of breath from talking.

"sorry" she said. "I'll be right back" and with that she was gone.

Sam came in a couple seconds after she lefts, she had towels with her, to clean up the mess I had made I guessed. She pulled me out of the liquid and wiped me off, putting the other towels on the floor.

She carefulling took off all my under garmits and sponged bathed me with a bucket if warm water I hadn't noticed she brought in.

I usually would have been self consious but I was to weak to care, and getting cleaned up was worth the humilliation.

"oh my gash you burning up" she shreked, running back out of the room to get ice packs which she placed on my neck stomach and fore head.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed, as it was stil deceving me, but eventually my mom came back into my room and spoke softly.

"honey, Brian and his mom are here. They've been through this before and I didn't know what else to do, 911 oddly enough didn't answer"

I nodded my head.

All of a sudden arms were wraped around me, picking my up like a baby. I looked up and saw Brian looking worried but I could see a hint of amusment. I looked down and realized I still didn't have any clothes on. I was in my black sports bra and hot pink spandex underwear. My face flushed, but I didn't nessesarly are as much as I should have that a guy was carrying me. He gentle layed me on my bed. As his has were carefulling moving out from under I grabbed his hand. It took all my strength but I pulled him next to me. I wanted to smell him and be in his arms. I wanted him to stroke my hair and tell me everything was alright.