Chapter 12

We pulled up to hobby lobby And I jumped out of the car and onto Brians back. I expected him to stumble a little but he just grabbed my legs around his waist and made him way over to the door, not showing a single sign of stuggle.

I pointed towards the yarn"over there"

After we picked out hot pink, and neon yellow yarn we made out way over to get puffy paints. Still on his back I pointed out were to go next and he followed my directions with out any questions.

"ohkay, we need to get a cart" he moaned.

I laughed, he was still carrying me on his back and all the stuff in his arms. I hopped off and got a cart. He dumped the yarn and puffy paint in and sighed "we done?"

"nope" I smiled.

He followed behind me pushing the cart as we made our way to the fabric section. "pick one out " I demaded pointing at the rack of colored shirts.

"what are we making?" he questioned steadily.

"just pick" I giggled.

He sighed and picked up a bright orange shirt. I followed his motion and picked a Bright, almost neon, blue.

"how were done" I nodded, pulling the cart.

"sparkles" he pointed out.

My eyes brightened "GOOD IDEA!"

We picked up silver sparkles and headed up the the register. I pulled out my wallet and looked to find a crisp 20 Doller bill.

Brian barged infront of me pulling some crumpled bills out of his pocket, and handed it to the cashier whobhadnt even rung us up yet.

I opened my mouth to intrude but he leaned over and lightly pecked me on the mouth. I blushed in embressment and couldn't find the words to disagree with him paying.

'I'll find a way to repay him' I promised myself.

The older lady who was ringing us up smiled. "well aren't you two the cutest thing, it's nice to know this world is still liberal"

As that Brian looked at me worriedly as I started laughing hysterically. "miss" Brian pointed out, starting to giggle"this is my GIRLfriend, she's going through chemo"

The cashiers face turned tomato red

"I'm sorry" she said embarresed.

We took our bags and were on our way.

We drove home, laughing the whole way.

"alright so what are we making?" Brian said as he walked into my front door.

"shirts or some'in" I grunted

"haha" Brian laughed "ohkay"

We layed the shirts out on the table and started decorating them.

I looked over to see brians shirt and alost peed my pants of laughter "I'm not gonna lie, that's really hot" I joked

"shut up" he scowled.

We finished making our dreadful looking shirts and ordered Chinese for lunch.

"movie?" I asked, making my way over to the movies case.

"horror" Brian suggested, knowing I hated horror movies.

"Kay" I agreed

I stuck the movie in and We plopped down on the couch.

"this is NOT horror" Brian pointed out

"I know" I whispered in his ear as I snuggled closer to him. I felt him shiver. His eyes were focused on the tv, I turned his face towards mine and looks him in the eyes.

At that moment I realized life was short. No matter when you die or how long you live. I had less than half a year left. I hated the thought but it was the truth. I needed to say everything I needed to say before my time came.

"Brian" I whispered loud enough for him to hear this time. "I love you"

Those words felt like the most natural things to come out of my mouth and into Brians ear, they made me smile.

"I love you" I echoed in acceptance to myself.

A smerk appeared across brians face. "i love you too" he admited, kissing me lightly on the mouth "since the day I met you" he added

He enterlocked his fingers in mine as kissed me again.

Brian made me feel beautiful. He made me feel like living was worth the pain. He made me realize everyone has a struggle. He was my first love. With him here I was scared to die. When I first started chemo I knew it was serious and I knew my time would come, but I felt a strong addiction to him. I didn't want to leave, but I knew I still had time.

I looked away as A tear prickled down my cheek.

Brian gentally placed his hand on my chin, pulling it back to face his. He frowned "what's the matter?"