YOUTUBE//c.s.

By -stilinskii-

Caroline Rivers is new to Massachusetts. As she moved all the way from a small town in Kentucky across the... More

blurp
chapter 1, moving
chapter 2, fml
chapter 3, special
chapter 4, food
chapter 5, spider-man
chapter 6, starbucks
NOT AN UPDATE
chapter 7, instagram
chapter 8, for me
chapter 9, alone
chapter 10, family
chapter 11, sick
chapter 12, youtube
chapter 13, LA
chapter 14, airplane
chapter 15, filming
chapter 16, letter
chapter 18, hotel
chapter 19, dad
chapter 20, ily
chapter 21, work
not an update but you should read
not an update but you should read pt.2
chapter 22, Wesley
Chapter 23, Family Reunion
chapter 24, Wedding Invite
chapter 25, 3 days away
chapter 26, 2 days away
chapter 27, tomorrow
Chapter 28, today

chapter 17, martini

10.7K 184 530
By -stilinskii-

***
y'all are either gonna hate Caroline or you're gonna love her even more🕺

my eyes stayed open. i couldn't sleep, thinking about today.

Chris laid on my chest and he held onto me tightly as if to make sure i wouldn't leave

it all still seemed unreal. i would be meeting my dad. i grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 6:30 a.m.

i sighed and i put my phone down. i needed sleep. i knew i needed it, but when i closed my eyes my nerves would just grow.

i sighed and looked down at Chris as he snored. i played with his hair, twirling it with my fingers. this would never get old. but i knew i needed to move and do something. i gently pushed him off of me and grabbed my swimsuit.

i put it on and walked out of my room and down to the pool that had just opened up.

i unlocked the door and walked inside, i set my things to the side and walked into the pool. it was freezing but it felt nice. i swam through the water just relaxing. i enjoyed being by myself. all by myself.

i felt happy and relaxed. i swam for about 20 minutes when i heard the door open. i turned around and saw Chris. he walked past me and put his clothes next to mine. he walked inside the pool. i watched him as he dipped his head under water and then came back up and his hands were on my hips.

i smiled and laughed as he came so close to my face. i wrapped my arms around his neck. we were so close i could feel his nose on mine.

i smiled and bit my bottom lip as he pulled my hips closer to his.

"why are you down here?" he asked.

"because i couldn't sleep. why are you down here?"

"because you left." he said with a smile as he bit his bottom lip.

he wrapped his arms around my waist making me smile even more. we were so close i could feel his breath.

"you know, you're beautiful right?"

i furrowed my eyebrows. "that was random."

he let out a sigh. "i've seen the comments online. and they're just jealous people, okay?"

"chris, why are you talking about this?" i chuckled.

"because i think you're fucking perfect." he said. "you're the most beautiful person i have ever met in my entire life."

i clenched my jaw and pressed my lips together. Chris sighed and bit the inside of his cheek. he pressed his forehead against mine.

"i care about you, and i just don't want you to believe lies." he said. i scoffed and smiled. i looked him in the eyes and smiled.

"you talk too much." i chuckled.

"i've been told that before." he said. i sighed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"i'm so tired." i said.

"i can tell." he scoffed. "let's get you back to sleep." he said as he lifted me up, putting his hands under my thighs. i could feel the water disappear and Chris wrapped a towel around me and him. i let out a deep breath and relaxed as we left the pool room.

we made it into the elevator and soon into the room. he put me back down and i changed and brushed my hair and laid back in bed. Chris climbed in with me and wrapped his arm around my waist. i could feel his chest pressed against my back. i relaxed and closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

~~~

i slowly opened my eyes, it was quiet in the room. i looked behind me to try to find Chris but he wasn't there. i sat up and grabbed my phone to check the time. 4:30. i was gonna meet my dad at the restaurant at 6.

i got up from bed and grabbed clean clothes. i took a shower and then began to get ready. i put on a pair of high waisted jeans, a black cropped shirt, and a baggy zip up hoodie. i did my make-up and hair and put on deodorant and perfume.

5:30.

oh god, here goes nothing.

before i left i called Chris, but he didn't answer. i assumed he was out with Nick and Matt, shopping or something. i shrugged and grabbed the key card and my wallet and keys and left.

~~~

this was such a dumb idea. what the fuck am i doing here?

i could see him. he sat there, with his new fucking wife.

no kids.

good. he probably had no kids.

i gripped the steering wheel as i could see him look at his watch impatiently. i let out a breath and quickly got out of my car and walked inside. i looked over at my dad and clenched my jaw.

i wanted to be in and out of here.

he saw me.

oh god.

he saw me.

i couldn't breathe as i walked over to him. my heart was in my throat. it all seemed to be in slow motion as he stood up with his wife. none of this was her fault but it felt like some part of it was. it felt wrong to be mad at her. but i couldn't help it.

she smiled sweetly at me.

don't you dare smile back. make them know your mad.

i only looked at her and her smile dropped. good, i made my point. i looked back at my dad who seemed eager, fuck i would even say excited.

not me.

i walked over to them and my dad smiled.

"Caroline." he said, almost sounding relieved as he held out his arms, going to hug me. i took a big step back away from him and gave him a disgusted look. he got the memo and dropped his arms. he held out his hand, wanting me to shake his hand. i ignored him and sat down.

his wife looked at him awkwardly and she smiled nervously as she sat down. my dad smoothed out his tux and sat down as well.

"Caroline, it's nice to see you." my dad said.

"oh, i wish i could say the same about you." i said slyly as i looked at the menu and then looking at him with an annoyed cocky smile.

he gulped and was now more nervous than excited. the waiter came over to us and smiled.

"what can i get you guys to drink?" he asked.

"i'll have a water, please." i said.

"me too." his wife said.

"ya got any strong alcohol?" my dad asked. the waiter chuckled.

"tequila martini?"

"yeah, i'll need some of those." my dad said, making me smile to myself.

i was gonna make this night the most awkward hell on earth night, ever.

the waiter smiled and took down our orders and left. and that's when the wife started to talk.

"i'm Beth, it's nice to meet you Caroline." she said sweetly. "you're very beautiful."

Beth. not surprising. you could tell she grew up wealthy. by the way she carries herself, her legs always laid to the side. no elbows on the table. sit up straight, never slouch. smile and look happy to be there, even if you don't want to be.

Beth had shoulder length black hair, she was tan and had piercing dark blue eyes. she was thin and pearly.

"you too." i said quickly.

Beth sighed and glanced at my father who was bouncing his leg and tapping his fingers on the table.

"so, i heard you're going to college. what for?" Beth asked.

"how did you know that?" i asked.

"your father." Beth said, a little more confident. now that she might have a chance to start a conversation with me.

"my father doesn't even know my favorite color. let alone why i'm going to college." i said, annoyed. her smile faded and she licked her lips. "but, it is very important." i said, my dad looked hopeful. "i'm going so i can learn how to be better than my father." i said with a cocky smile.

i said i was gonna make this hell on earth.

our waiter came with our drinks my dad grabbed his martini.

"how many shots are in this?" he asked.

"just 1 sir."

"can you add 3 more?" he asked.

the waiter seemed confused, but he nodded and smiled.

"can i have one too?" Beth asked.

"of course ma'am, i'll be right back." he said with a smile as he took my dad's martini. i took a sip of my drink, smiling evilly.

"it's kind of good you bring it up, because i need to talk to you about that." my dad said, in a serious tone.

i almost choked on the water. oh he's got to be kidding.

"now before you say anything, let me explain. me and your mother were never good for each other. we were young and dumb. it was never supposed to happen. i couldn't handle being a father at the time. and it was selfish of me to leave. but i'm sorry. i am. but it wasn't my fault." my dad said. it left me speechless. he was lying right? like this was some kind of fucked up joke...RIGHT? "but now, im married to someone who makes me happy." my dad said looking at Beth and putting his hand on her arm.

i could see the waiter staring in shock, oh wow he heard the whole thing. i looked away from him, the waiter needed to be a witness.

"and i'm happier now, more prepared now. and...i want you to meet your half siblings."

my heart sank.

half-siblings?

you're telling me he wasn't ready for kids when he had me but he's ready for kids now?

"how old are they?"

"Jack is 8, and Cecilia is 6." Beth said, proudly with a smile.

my heart fucking stopped. my dad left 10 years ago. so 2 years after he left he was ready to have kids. he got fucking married and had kids.

"you left 10 years ago." i said. Beth seemed confused. "so 2 years after you left because you "weren't prepared." you got married and had kids." i said, i clenched my jaw. "sir, can i see those drinks?" i asked.

i stood up as the waiter walked over to me and handed them to me. "thank you." i said as i turned around and threw the drinks all over my dad.

"you piece of shit!" i shouted. "you're a terrible fucking person and i hope you rot in hell!" i shout as i threw the glasses at him. "you are nothing to me." i said. "you're a selfish, lying, manipulative piece of shit. you're a terrible person but you're even worse of a fucking father!

"Caroline!" Beth shouted.

"bitch if you don't shut the fuck up i'll pour water on you! you have no say in any of this! you married a pussy excuse for a man. the one who leaves his children, and when he does it to you, i'm gonna laugh in your fucking face!" i shouted angrily at her. she clenched her jaw shut. i turned back to my dad he was standing up, wiping the drink off of him when i pulled my arm back and swung, hitting him square in the nose.

he stumbled back and held his nose as he looked at me in shock. i couldn't believe what just happened was real. i can't believe i did that.

oh my god.

my dad had blood rushing from his nose and Beth was in shock. my eyes were wide.

i couldn't believe it either.

i had just punched my dad in the face.

holy, shit.

is this a miracle come true?

"Caroline." my dad said as he stood up. "you need to forgive me."

"you deserve nothing from me. absolutely nothing. you know what you deserve? you deserve to feel every single ounce of pain you put me through. and i hope you die with the guilt and the shame knowing that it will never be okay." i said quickly as i pivoted to walk away before i stopped and looked down at the water.

i grabbed the glass and threw the water at Beth, it hit her chest and her chin. i smiled slyly and put the glass down.

okay, now i was satisfied.

i looked at the waiter. "sorry for the...destruction, it's all on them." i said and i walked toward the door and out of the restaurant. i got into my car and started it up and drove away.

fuck him. fuck his wife.

karmas a bitch.

***

I LOVE YOU GUYS<3

😃👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.2K 32
✧❁✧✿✧❁✧ 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 has been burnt by love for the last time. she's moved to boston for college, and she's decided that she's never getting a boyf...
509K 10K 65
❛ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❜ 〔 🩻 〕 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 .ᐟ they haven seen each oth...
19.6K 316 41
Harper and her family don't have the best relationship so when she is sixteen she decides to move out and take her siblings with her. She meets some...
282K 3.4K 19
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Y/n was best friends with the Sturniolo triplets; this was until you had to move away. You and you're mom move back for you're seni...