REIGN (A REVERSE HAREM)

Od skywriter404

Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteen... Více

READ BEFORE READING.
1. Arabella
2. Arabella
3. Arabella
4. Arabella
5. Roman
6. Arabella
7. Luca
8. Arabella
9. Asher
10. Roman
11. Arabella
12. Arabella🔥
13. Roman
14. Arabella
15. Asher🔥
16. Roman
17. Arabella🔥
18. Roman
19. Luca
20. Arabella
21. Arabella
22. Roman🔥
23. Arabella
24. Arabella🔥
25. Roman
26. Asher
27. Arabella
28. Roman
29. Arabella🔥
30. Luca
31. Roman
32. Arabella
33. Arabella
34. Asher
35. Arabella
36. Arabella🔥
38. Roman
39. Arabella
40. Luca
41. Arabella
42. Roman
43. Arabella
44. Asher
45. Arabella
46. Arabella
47. Luca
48. Arabella
49. Roman
50. Arabella🔥
51. Asher
52. Arabella
53. Luca
54. Arabella
55. Asher
56. Roman🔥
57. Arabella
58. Roman
59. Arabella
60. Arabella🔥
61. Asher
62. Arabella
63. Luca🔥
64. Roman
65. Arabella
66. Luca
67. Arabella
68. Roman
69. Arabella
70. Roman
71. Arabella
72. Asher 🔥
73. Arabella
74. Arabella
75. Luca
76. Arabella
77. Arabella
78. Asher
79. Arabella
80. Roman
81. Luca
82. Arabella🔥
83. Roman
84. Arabella
85. Roman
86. Roman
87. Arabella
88. Arabella
89. Luca 🔥
90. Arabella 🔥
91. Roman 🔥
92. Arabella
93. Asher
94. Roman
95. Roman
96. Arabella
97. Arabella
98. Roman
99. Asher
100. Arabella🔥
101. Roman
102. Arabella
103. Luca
104. Arabella🔥
105. Roman
106. Arabella
107. Arabella 🔥
108. Arabella
109. Arabella
110. Roman
111. Roman
112. Arabella
113: bonus chapter
114: bonus chapter
ROMEO
Books (+the sequel)
MATTEO

37. Arabella

30.2K 921 103
Od skywriter404

I passed out. Literally. I passed out because i came that many times. I learned that i really like when someone's head is buried between my thighs. They all did it. Asher, Roman and Luca.

They took turns.

I was treated very nicely, taking breaks during the fucking sex marathon go eat snacks, even to rest for a while. I lost count of how many times i came.

Right now, i'm snuggled between Luca and Asher. I'm exhausted, my body hurts, but they're so cute. Luca made me a hot water bottle and i'm cuddling it right now, Asher's arm is draped over my waist, despite me favouring Luca as i sleep.

Roman left whenever i called out my safeword because i couldn't keep coming. He wasn't mad, he even stayed longer than i thought he would, he just doesn't sleep or doesn't let people see him sleep.

I turn onto my back, trying to burn the heat of the water bottle into me, but i catch a glimpse of a shadow in the corner through my eyelashes.

I keep my eyes how they are, slightly slit open so it gives the illusion i'm still sleeping. It's pitch black outside and the only light in the room is from the moonlight, which gives me a perfect view of the figure but keeps me in the darkness.

Roman would be sitting in my reading chair. He did that earlier, he sat in my reading chair.

Roman wouldn't be wearing full black.

I can't scream. He has three of us here right now if i scream then we're all dead.

I pinch the closest piece of skin next to me, which happened to be Asher's butt.

He makes a soft humming sound, shifting in his sleep a little. Asher's a lighter sleeper than Luca.

I dig my fingers into his arm, keeping my eyes on the figure that shifted slightly.

Asher hums again, then completely covers me in his body, letting my head poke out. His hand slides up beside my head and his lips press against my cheek.

Is he awake?

His body stays on top of me like that for a while which makes me think he's still asleep.

I look back to the figure walking closer to the bed.

And then all at once, Asher's pulling his hand from under the pillow and shooting shots at the figure.

Roman put the gun under the pillow. I forgot it was there.

"Jesus, fuck." Luca jolts forward.

Asher gets off me and raises the gun to the body again.

Meanwhile, the door swings open and Luca pulls me into his arms.

Oh my god.

I stare eyes wide at Asher and Vincent staring at the bottom of the bed, Roman runs in shouting my name, and then he sees i'm okay in Luca's arms around me and looks to the body.

"Get her out of here." He says to Luca.

"Come on princess." Luca tries to cover me but i get out of the bed walking, in my bare feet and one of the guys shirt, to see the body laying on the floor.

Asher managed for get him in the head. Execution style.

But i looked closer, "Arabella." Roman snaps.

I know this guy.

I drop to my knees, turning him around so i can see his face.

"Arabella what is it?" Asher asks.

I look at the guy with a bullet in his brain, i know him, i just don't know where i know him from. I unzip his black turtle neck, moving back when i see the tattoo.

"Call Marco." Roman demands to someone.

I sit on the floor, desperately trying to remember the guy with the tattoo that my family wear.

And then it hits me.

"Matteo Salvatore."

"Who is that?" Asher asks.

I point to the dead body.

"Are you sure."

I nod my head, "He..." I look at Luca, "Remember when i told you about papas friends that would always touch me?"

Luca nods his head, running his hand through his hair.

"He was one of them."

Roman, still in his shoes for some reason, stomps down on the guys face. "Get her out of here."

Asher lifts me up, picking me up bridal style and stepping over the body as he exits my room and enters his.

Then four gunshots echo from the outside.

Asher runs to the window immediately, "Fuck." He looks back at me.

"What is it?"

He doesn't answer, just scoops me in his arms again and walks back to my bedroom but this time into my mess of a closet.

He picks out clothes for me, "Change. In here."

"Where are you going?" I pull the pants on quickly.

"Get your gun." He leaves the closet. I pull the sweatshirt on and Roman walks in, "Let's play a game of hide and seek."

"What's going on?" I ask.

"There's some men out there that i'm amusing are here to get you and all of my men are on leave. So it's four against fifteen." He stands behind me, tying my hair up. "You need to hide."

Asher walks back in with my gun, he gives it to me, i slide it into my pocket, along with the extra ammo. "Library, safe room." Asher says.

"Take her down. Put her on the system." Roman walks off.

Asher grabs my hand, dragging me down to the library. He walks to one shelf, pulls a book which opens the wall. He walks in first, clicking the lights on and closing the door.

I look around, walking the distance to what looked like metal doors.

He touched the keypad and places his hand on the scanner for acceptance and the doors open. He pulls me into the room, typing stuff on the keypad, "Give me your hand."

I give him my hand and he places it on the scanner, it takes in the fingerprints on my hand and then a green button comes up. "You're on this now. Only you can get in and out." He kisses my head.

"Why would you do that?" I frown. This is scaring me.

"To keep you safe. We'll be back for you, i promise." He looks at the wall with all the screen on and presses a red button, they all light up. It's all the cameras in the house.

He takes three ear pieces out from a drawer, "You'll be able to communicate with us." He pushes one in his ear, "And see us. No matter what happens Arabella, do not let anyone in here."

"What if something happens to you?" I grip im his hand.

"Hey, we've survived much worse than this okay." He kisses my lips again, "I promise. We'll be back."

"Asher, hurry!" Luca shouts.

He kisses my lips a couple more times before pushing out of the way and closing the door behind him. I could see outside from the room, but when i was outside i couldn't see inside.

He gives me a thumbs up and i see blacknsss again as he walks and closes the secret room.

I wipe my sweaty hands on my sweater, my bare feet cold on the cement flooring, i look around the bunker.

There's a bed, food, toilet, kitchen area. All this security business, a closet that i open and find socks. I pull them over my feet, looking down to see a pair of pink running shoes. There was always a possibility i would end up in here.

They must have prepared for it.

I slide them onto my feet, pulling the chair out from the desk and watching the cameras.

Roman was working alone. Luca was with Vincent, and Asher was working alone.

"Arabella can you hear me love?" Romans voice comes on through the intercom. "Look at the cameras and tell me where the men are coming in from."

I look around the screens, "Kitchen, back exit." I say with a shaky voice, "And my bedroom window."

"I'll take upstairs." Asher says.

"There's four." I look at the men all dressed in the same attire.

"Listen to me, Arabella." Roman says, "Open the top drawer."

I open the top drawer in the desk, there was like four epi pen lookalike things, but with a wider needle. "You see that needle?"

"Yeah?"

"I need you to inject it in your other arm, not where your implant is."

"Why?" I pick it up.

"Look at it, love. You see that small device?"

I pick it up, looking at the liquid which had a small black thing in it.

Ew.

"It's a tracker, one they won't be able to see or feel."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive, love. I'll remove it after but you need to put it in the fattest part of your arm. Can you do that?"

"Is he telling the truth?"

"He is princess, all the men have one." Luca answers.

I take a breath, pulling up the sleeve of my sweater and finding the fattest part of my arm. "You can do it, love. Promise you, everything in there is safe."

I take a breath, push the needle in to my arm and push the contents in too.

I could feel something in my arm.

"Did it." I pull the needle out, a small blood mark smearing.

"Good girl. Now turn the cameras off-"

"I'm not doing that." I shake my head

"It's gonna get bloody, baby." Asher says, i could see him walking the landing to my bedroom.

I look at the camera in my bedroom, the men picking up my dirty underwear. "Asher be safe."

Four gunshots ring through this small bunker and i look to the camera, Roman shot all four of the guys walking in through the back entrance.

I need to be strong for this.

=
=
=
=
=
lol what's the betting roman fucked this up

word count: 1647

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.3M 218K 82
The Mafia Heirs #1 Azalea (Lea), known as the 'Deadly', is a twenty years old assassin, who has had only one goal in her life : Avenge her parents' d...
143K 3.6K 46
Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding behind a pillar She sworn that she will ta...
1.3M 27.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
5.6M 153K 48
"The rules for a Mafia wife were endless and strict. Once she entered into this life she would never be free. Women in the Mafia were first daughters...