REIGN (A REVERSE HAREM)

By skywriter404

Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteen... More

READ BEFORE READING.
1. Arabella
2. Arabella
3. Arabella
4. Arabella
5. Roman
6. Arabella
7. Luca
8. Arabella
9. Asher
10. Roman
11. Arabella
12. ArabellađŸ”„
13. Roman
14. Arabella
15. AsherđŸ”„
16. Roman
17. ArabellađŸ”„
18. Roman
19. Luca
20. Arabella
21. Arabella
22. RomanđŸ”„
23. Arabella
24. ArabellađŸ”„
25. Roman
26. Asher
27. Arabella
28. Roman
29. ArabellađŸ”„
30. Luca
31. Roman
32. Arabella
33. Arabella
34. Asher
35. Arabella
37. Arabella
38. Roman
39. Arabella
40. Luca
41. Arabella
42. Roman
43. Arabella
44. Asher
45. Arabella
46. Arabella
47. Luca
48. Arabella
49. Roman
50. ArabellađŸ”„
51. Asher
52. Arabella
53. Luca
54. Arabella
55. Asher
56. RomanđŸ”„
57. Arabella
58. Roman
59. Arabella
60. ArabellađŸ”„
61. Asher
62. Arabella
63. LucađŸ”„
64. Roman
65. Arabella
66. Luca
67. Arabella
68. Roman
69. Arabella
70. Roman
71. Arabella
72. Asher đŸ”„
73. Arabella
74. Arabella
75. Luca
76. Arabella
77. Arabella
78. Asher
79. Arabella
80. Roman
81. Luca
82. ArabellađŸ”„
83. Roman
84. Arabella
85. Roman
86. Roman
87. Arabella
88. Arabella
89. Luca đŸ”„
90. Arabella đŸ”„
91. Roman đŸ”„
92. Arabella
93. Asher
94. Roman
95. Roman
96. Arabella
97. Arabella
98. Roman
99. Asher
100. ArabellađŸ”„
101. Roman
102. Arabella
103. Luca
104. ArabellađŸ”„
105. Roman
106. Arabella
107. Arabella đŸ”„
108. Arabella
109. Arabella
110. Roman
111. Roman
112. Arabella
113: bonus chapter
114: bonus chapter
ROMEO
Books (+the sequel)
MATTEO

36. ArabellađŸ”„

39.1K 992 152
By skywriter404

"I need to get you some lingeries." Roman grabs my breast. Apparently he's the quickest at showering.

I grab his wrist, "No touching until we go over rules."

"Fuck rules, Arabella." He kick my foot off the ground so i lose balance and fall onto the bed.

"Roman." I freeze. "Rules."

He hums lightly and wraps my legs around his hips, his erection strong beneath his towel. I grind against him gently but stop when i see Asher walk on in. "Started without me?"

"No, Roman's being impatient." I crawl away from him and to the headboard, throwing the water to Asher who opened it for me, closed it again and threw it back to me.

I open the cap, sipping on some before leaving it to the side. Asher throws himself onto the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "We should put a mirror up there."

I could see the lightbulbs turn on in Romans head, "We should."

"I don't want to look at myself sleep." I look to Luca walking in. I pat beside me and he walks over, his hand on my knee.

I open the new bandage and wrap it around his knuckles tightly a couple of times before cutting it off. "There, now close the door and sit because we need to talk rules."

Roman closes the door over and locks it, then sits down at the edge of the bed, pushing Asher to make him sit up straight.

"Okay, no pushing me past my limits, and only Luca is allowed near my ass." I've had Luca talk to them about it, he's the only one i trust with it.

"Not fair." Asher groans.

"And whichever one of you takes my mouth, do not push my head down." I look between Roman and Asher.

"I'll take your mouth." Asher says, before three knocks on the door causes him to groan.

Roman gets up, opening the door a crack. "What?"

"Mr. Reign there's a problem." Katrina's voice says, worriedly.

"I'll be right there." He turns to look at us, "Start without me." He nods his head and gives Asher a warning glare before leaving and closing the door behind him.

"Why'd he look at you like that?" I look at Asher.

He shrugs, pulling my legs down the bed. "Can i eat you out?-"

"Excuse me?" I frown.

Luca laughs, a genuine laugh that filled my heart with butterflies. "Oral, princess. He means oral."

"Oh." Eat me out? Jesus christ. "Never did that before."

"I'll leave it for Roman." He shakes his fingers through my waistband and pulls my shorts down, my thongs along with them.

He groans when he looks between my legs and then pretends to faint, "You're gonna kill me."

Luca and I both laugh, but Asher missed his turn and i push myself up to straddle Luca.

Didn't go to plan because Asher's hand snook between my legs.

He fingers me while i kiss Luca, yeah i'm really turned on.

Luca pulls my shirt off my body, grabbing my breast and taking my nipple in his mouth. Asher works on my clit, my first orgasm handed to me sitting on Luca's lap as his friend fucks me with his fingers from behind.

"Hands and knees, want in you." Asher demands, pulling his hand away from them and sucking on his fingers, "Fuck baby you're sweet."

I get off Luca, looking at the wet marks he's left around my breasts. "Mark me." I look to him.

"Yes." He presses his lips against the side of my breast.

Asher lays on the bed and pulls me on top of him, then untucks his towel, his pierced erection throbbing.

I look down as he lines himself up with me, then slowly bucks up his hips until he's inside of me.

He grabs my hips and pulls me down so i'm sitting on his cock. His piercings reach places i didn't even know existed.

"Fuck." He grunts, moving inside of me.

Luca pinches my nipple and walks around, holding my hips while he leans over and grabs the lube. "All ready?"

"Yeah." I hear the cap flicked off and the cold liquid run down my back. He spreads it around my ass with his hands, then squirts more directly onto my ass. I've had his fingers up there before, his dick is huge. I might die.

"Focus on me, baby." Asher bucks his hips up again. "He won't start until you're ready and relaxed." He reassured me.

I nod my head, rolling my hips as Asher fucks me and Luca works on my asshole. Asher slows down and i think he's close at first but then i feel Luca's two finger press against my ass and i lower my head.

"No. Let him see you." Luca wraps his other fist around my hair, pulling my head up.

I look Asher in the eye as Luca pushes his fingers further into me. Already, my jaw hangs open.

"How she feel, Luca?" He says, while looking in my eyes.

"So. Fucking. Tight." Luca pulls his fingers away, only leaving the tips in and i hear the lube squirt again. Then his fingers are impaled in me.

I moan loudly, biting down on my lip. "Fuck."

"Relax, princess." Luca grabs my hair again, "Or my cocks not gonna be able to fit in here."

I moan at that, they all have dirty mouths.

"I can't do this any longer." He pulls his fingers out.

Then i feel the tip of his cock.

"Luca please." I don't know whether i was begging for his cock or for him to go slow.

"What princess? Give me your words."

"I need your cock."

"Where?"

"I'm my ass, please." I whined.

His fingers leave my hair and more lube is squeezed on. There's never not too much lube.

Asher moves slightly and i remember he's literally still in me.

I am going to be full.

Luca's tip presses into me and that was enough to make me moan out loudly, i could feel myself clenching around him.

He slowly starts to work himself in, and it was tight. He was moaning  and cursing, Asher groaning as i clenched around his cock.

"I can feel your fucking piercings." Luca groans, saying to Asher which makes me laugh a little but the wave of lust washed over me again once he slowly starts to move.

"Oh god." I close my eyes.

Luca moves out, Asher pushes in. And they do this in a sequence. It was tight, but god i just found out what i love. Being fucked by the both of them at the same time, and the thought that Roman is going to join us soon makes me closer to my orgasm.

"You feel so good, princess. Taking me so well." Luca kisses my shoulder, "So tight."

"Faster." I breathe out, and they listen, moving in and out of me faster.

The door opens and Roman walks in, a gun in his hand. He flips it around his hand, "Wow."

"I'm gonna pull out, let Roman sit here." Asher claims my mouth in his. I kiss him lazily as Luca continues to fuck my ass.

But then he does pull out and i could feel my arousal drip. "Fucking hell, Arabella." Luca grunts, "So wet."

I whimper as he passes me onto Luca so i'm leaning against his front. His cock was shoved insanely deep into my ass. I turn my head and kiss him with full passion as Roman swaps places with Asher, pulling his shorts off which left his cock hard and erect.

Luca lowers me again and Roman leans up to kiss me, "You look so good right now." He mumbles into my mouth, "My friends fucking you. You like that, yeah?"

I nod my head, "Fuck me, Roman."

"Use your manners."

I pout a little, "Please, Ro. Fuck me."

He guides his cock into me and slowly works it in with Luca's taking up space. "So tight with Luca in you." He says against my neck, "Next time we're gonna be in the same hole."

I want that. Oh my god i want that right now. Why am i so horny?

"Your tits are perfect, baby. Why don't you let me fuck them after?" He squeezes my breast, rolling my nipple between his fingers. "Fucking hell."

I look to Asher nodding my head over and he kneels, stroking that beautiful cock. I open my mouth, he leads his tip to me.

"I've got you, love. Use your hands to jerk him off." Roman says.

I use one hand to hold Asher's cock, licking his length, tasting my own arousal on him, mixed with his own salty taste.

"Just like that baby, suck me off." Asher strokes my cheek.

I take as much of his i could in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down.

"Fuck." Roman twitches inside of me, "Fuck you look so hot like that."

I spit on Asher's crown, spreading it along his length with my hand and pushing my head further to him, grazing my teeth gently over his balls.

His precum drops from him and i go back and lick it up.

At the same time, Luca and Roman fuck my ass and pussy relentlessly. No more slow thrusts, they were going hard and i fucking loved it.

I had to pull away from Asher's cock so i didn't bite him. I moan, looking down at Roman who's attention was all on me sucking his friends cock.

Just the thought that all three of them are focused on me makes me clench around Roman and Luca.

They curse at the same time and Roman thrusts in to me with full power, that makes me come around him, screaming on Asher's cock. I see white for a moment but get my vision back.

"You're doing so good." Luca praises, "Taking us so well. Perfect little girl for us."

I him in approval and place Asher back in mouth. He thrusts slowly, making sure to not touch my head as well.

I was given three more orgasms before they even thought about themselves.

Three.

Asher was the first to come, spilling in my mouth which i happily cleaned up with my tongue and then let him make out with me as Luca and Roman came in harmony, both groaning and moaning as their bodies jerked and i could feel their liquid spilling inside of me.

Luca is the first to pull out and when he does, i felt empty.

I could feel his come drip down my legs and then Roman pulls out and i slump on top of him.

I close my eyes, tired but hungry for more. I breathe in his scent, "More."

"You want more?" He strokes my back.

I nod my head, goosebumps filling my naked body.

"Lay her on the pillow." He says and Asher's pulling me into his arms and on the pillow.

Luca walks to the bathroom, his beautiful naked body.

I close my eyes and when i open them again, i'm looking at the gun sitting on the mattress. "What is that doing here?"

Roman shoves it under the pillow, picking up the towel Asher left and wiping the come off his thigh.

I lean into Asher, puckering my lips for a kiss. He delivers, kissing me gently. "How do you feel?"

"More." I mumble into his mouth, "Want you in me."

"That's my girl." He smirks, kissing my nose. "I will, just... we're not like you. Luca's gonna clean you up so Roman can taste you."

I put my attention back on Roman as Luca walks back, he was stepping into his boxers again.

He won't stay long. I knew that.

I close my eyes to rest them as Luca cleans between my legs. Asher holds water up that i sip on and then i'm pulled down the bed a little, Roman feathering soft kisses down my stomach, "Gonna taste like heaven, love. Aren't you?"

Then his tongue presses against my clit and it was like something i have never felt before.

"Oh god." I grip onto Asher's hand.

Roman buries his head between my legs, lapping around me, making soft sucking sounds as unfamiliar feelings shoot throughout my body.

My legs close around his head and he just let them, not worried about suffocation.

"You taste so fucking good." He growls, grabbing my hips, pulling them up so there's more of a leverage for him.

His tongue plunged into me, his nose rubbing against my clit. Fucking hell.

Luca's hand grips my breast, giving them attention as Roman works between my legs.

"Your face when you come is so addicting." Asher says, smiling lazily.

I tangle my fingers in Romans hair, bucking my hips up. He sucks on my clit until my body is tensing again, my nipple hard under Luca's touch. I come over his face and he keeps his face there, his tongue tasting my juices again.

When he looks up, his lips are swollen, chin damp and slightly red.

But lord he looked so fucking good.

"I'm gonna wake you up like that tomorrow." He situated his knees either side of me, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

I kiss him, tasting my own come as we make out.

Then he gets off me, "I'll be back, i promise love, but keep them busy for now." He winks, walking away.

I will.

=
=
=
=
=

damn

word count: 2257

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
10.1K 150 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
250K 5.7K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
593K 13.1K 107
"I chose you, and I'm never changing my mind, because your eyes... they hold everything my soul thirsts for. Every thing I want and need, is you, and...