Living With Turtles (TMNT 201...

Від DONNIEYOSHI

[COMPLETED] Abby, Sarah, Kenzie, and Kayla; four ordinary girls, at least everyone thought. They watch Teenag... Більше

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sleepover Rave
Chapter 2: Greetings from the Green Ones
Chapter 3: Dilema
Chapter 4: Following The Leo
Chapter 5: Pranking Purple
Chapter 6: Singing to Donnie (and Everyone Else)
Chapter 7: The Fight
Chapter 8: Anger Issues
Chapter 9: Mutant?!
Chapter 10: Kenzie's Transformations
Chapter 11: Explaining The Bear
Chapter 13: Lazy Day
Chapter 14: Suspicious Set-Up
Chapter 15: Go Karts - Oops, I Mean Patrol Buggies!
Chapter 16: Abby Has Ninja Skills
Chapter 17: The Creeping Doom
Chapter 18: Smart Turtles No More
Chapter 19: DNA Mutagen?!
Chapter 20: Answers
Chapter 21: Getting To Know Smartsticle
Chapter 22: Mutagen Destroyers! (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Mutagen Destroyers! (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Halloween Plans
Chapter 24: Spooky Preparations
Chapter 25: Raph-Or-Treat!
Chapter 26: Serums and Solutions
Chapter 27: Out Of the Shredder's Control and Into the Serpent's
A/N: Editing
Chapter 28: Doubtful Discovery
Chapter 29: Rescue Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Rescue Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Mutagemia On The Loose
Chapter 32: The Unstoppable Shredder
Chapter 33: Problems Have Risen
Chapter 34: Ideas
Chapter 35: Kraang Orb Confusion
Chapter 36: Repeat
Chapter 37: Explanations
Chapter 38: A Plan of Action
Chapter 39: I Spy
Notice
Chapter 40: Memory Machine
Chapter 41: A Flicker of Remembrance
Chapter 42: The Troubled Trio
Chapter 43: Undo
Chapter 44: A Final Fight
Chapter 45: Lastly, A Pillow Fight
Author's Note

Chapter 12: Another Mutant!

398 13 6
Від DONNIEYOSHI

Abby's P.O.V.

When I woke up, I was on a hard, metal table. I could hear people talking in the kitchen.

I tried to sit up, but a sharp pain shot through my head. What happened? Why am I in Donnie's lab? I thought back to when I was in Donnie's room, and suddenly remembered my fight with Sarah. She punched me.

My eyes welled up with tears, and I sat there crying silently for a minute before attempting to get up.

I sat up once more, and my head throbbed again. I ignored the pain and swung my legs to the side of the table. Setting my feet on the ground, I took a breath before pushing myself off the table. I didn't realize how weak my legs were, and I fell forward immediately.

I caught myself on the desk in front of me, but my hands crashed into a container of glowing, green ooze. Mutagen! I yelled as the glass shattered when my hands smacked into it.

I collapsed to the ground, mutagen spilling all over me. My entire body burned, and I suddenly wished Sarah's punch to the head was my worst problem. Footsteps ran into the lab. I heard Donnie whisper "Oh no" and felt myself transforming.

More footsteps entered, only one pair. They were slower, though, so I assumed it was Splinter.

I didn't know what I was, and wasn't sure I wanted to find out. I laid on the floor, letting my body go numb from pain before I attempted to move. I heard someone gasp above me, and lifted my head to see Kenzie. In her eyes, I saw my reflection; I was green, muscle-y, and the weirdest thing was, I wasn't freaked out.

Neither was Kayla. She came in and at first looked really worried, but once she saw my mutation, she giggled in delight and started jumping up and down.

Have you guessed what I turned into yet? Yes, that's right, I became my very own Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, minus the ninja. I stood up and fell over backwards.

"Ah!" I yelped in shock. I would have to learn new balancing skills with this shell I had now.

"Whoa," Mikey whispered, amazed.

"Abby..." Sarah said quietly, like she was talking to herself. She looked down shamefully. I tried to walk over to her, but failed because of my shell, again.

I hunched over so I was balanced and wobbled over to Sarah; as similar as it may seem, 3 toes is different than 5 toes.

"Sarah," I said, making her look up at me. Her eyes were watering.

"Abby, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to.. I just... and then.." she broke down crying and looked down at the floor.

"Sarah!" Kenzie exclaimed. "Sarah, it's not your fault."

I looked confusedly at Kenzie. How was it not Sarah's fault? She was the one who punched me! Kenzie caught me staring and mouthed 'Tell you later'. I nodded.

Sarah cried for a good minute, but she calmed down to quiet sniffles.
"Sarah...." I patted her back. "Hey, it's ok! Right? I'm a turtle! It's not all bad!"

Sarah smiled a little at me.

"You don't have to go to school anymore," she said softly. I grinned.

"There ya go, looking at the bright side! And.... I can get free pizza gyoza!" I told her. She smiled.

"And you can be a ninja! Like, a real ninja and that way when you say 'I'ma ninja!' it'll be true!!" Kayla added. I laughed.

"So then you'll get a ninja weapon!" Kenzie exclaimed.

"If Sensei lets her train," Leo said. I realized I was correct; the slower footsteps had been Master Splinter. He had been standing there quietly the entire time, and I forgot he was there.

"I will meditate on it. But if I am to train Abigail, I must also train Sarah, Mackenzie, and Makayla, so they all know how to defend themselves," Splinter spoke gently but sternly. He left silently and walked to the dojo.

"Are you alright, Sarah?" I asked. She nodded and gave a small smile.

"I think. Thanks for.... cheering me up."

"You're my friend, Sarah. I'm not mad. Ya just gotta THINK POSITIVE!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air and then falling over onto my shell. Again.

"Jeez, I think I need to work on standing before I can even begin to train. Or run. Or flip. Or-"

"We get it!" Raph growled in annoyance. I mock-pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm not insulted by your displeasure, Raph. In fact, I'm pleased," I chuckled. Raph glared at me.

For the rest of the day, everyone was helping me learn my new balance, and Donnie taking blood samples just to make sure I was ok. He said it was surprising I didn't pass out when I mutated.

"Did you pass out when you were mutated?" I asked.

"Point taken, but that's like asking how it felt to be born. We don't remember!" Donnie explained.

It was about 7:30 when I started to finally get the hang of walking by myself. I walked carefully to the kitchen, but I was upright and walking normally. As long as I didn't lean back, I would be fine! I suddenly realized why the turtles run hunched over; to keep their balance.

Wow, a lot had happened today. We met the turtles, I was mutated, I made Donnie angry.

My friends and I still couldn't believe I was a mutant. I wouldn't be able to go to school anymore! And I was a straight A student. I sighed and went to Donnie's room. I laid down just as Sarah, Kenzie, and Kayla walked in.

"How ya doing?" Kenzie asked. I shrugged.

"I'm sorry you can't go to school anymore. We can say you had to get surgery and will be out for the next few months if you want. And we can bring you the work!" Kayla suggested. I smiled at her. It was actually a good idea.

"Could you guys?" I asked. They nodded. I smiled thankfully. They left to give me some alone time.

"Um.... Abby?" a voice asked from the doorway. I shifted so I could see Donnie standing there.

"Hi Donnie," I replied.

"Guess what?" he asked excitedly.

"What?"

"Master Splinter says he will train you guys!" he exclaimed. I smiled widely.

"Really?! YES!" I jumped up and pumped my fist. I almost fell over, but I caught myself.

"I see you're balancing better. Wanna come with me to tell the others?" Donnie asked. I nodded enthusiastically. He led me to the guest room.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!" I yelled, pounding on the door. Sarah opened it, looking irritated. I grinned.

"GUESS WHAT?!?!?!" I screamed in her face. Kenzie and Kayla came out behind Sarah.

"What?" Kayla asked, squealing like a little kid.

"We are gonna be NINJAS!!!!!"

They gasped, and all smiled like 3 year olds on Christmas. We high-fived, but we had 18 fingers since I now had three.

We all ran to the dojo, wondering when we would start. Splinter was waiting.

"Master Splinter, we-"

"Do not call me Master Splinter. Call me Sensei." he welcomed us into the dojo, where many different color cloths were. Bandanas!

"Before you can become ninjas, you must bear the mark that shows you are a ninja. Pick a mask color, and we will cut holes for your eyes and adjust it to fit." Splin- Sensei explained.

"Abigail, you go first."

I walked slowly to the table, examining the different colors. My favorite color was orange, but Mikey already had an orange bandana. Kayla would probably want pink, so I left that too. I spotted a turquoise one too, but left it for Kenzie. There was also a grey mask, and I assumed Sarah would want it. Besides, grey isn't my color.

The only colors left were yellow, pinkish-orange (or coral), black, and green. My eyes were immediately drawn to the coral one, and I took it, smiling. I wrapped it around my eyes, and turned around, but there weren't any eye holes so it was just blackness. I giggled.

"You all look wonderful," I laughed. Kayla chuckled, and Kayla giggled. Sarah smirked, as always.

"Great choice, Abigail," Splinter said. I smiled wider.

"Thank you, Sensei."

I walked back to my friends and attempted to sit like the turtles - with my legs folded beneath me and my hands on my lap. I failed miserably and decided to just sit cross-legged.

Next, Kenzie chose a bandana. Like I predicted, she picked the turquoise one, but she also asked if the turtles had any light blue ribbon. She followed Leo out to look for some in a closet.

Sarah chose after Kenzie. She walked straight up to the grey one, but seemed to be debating whether she wanted black or grey. She chose grey.

Lastly, Kayla. She bounced up to the table and grabbed pink. She also asked if she could take yellow, because she wanted to cut out little hearts and glue them onto her mask. Master Splinter approved.

Once we all had our masks, and Kenzie came back with Leo, Splinter explained how training would work.

"Abigail, you will train at 7 am with Leonardo and Donatello. Michelangelo and Raphael train at 8, because often Raphael attempts to injure Leonardo, but not Michelangelo."

At this Raph shot a small, almost unnoticeable glare at Sensei, and Leo nudged him. Raph turned the glare to Leo before rolling his eyes and turning back to Splinter.

I nodded, but groaned inwardly. 7 am?! I usually wake up at, like, 10! On weekends, of course. I wake up at 7:30 for school....

"On the weekend, Abigail, you will train at noon, for the boys usually go out on an early morning patrol and than train when they arrive back home.

"Sarah, Mackenzie, and Makayla. You will train at 4 pm. On the weekends, you will train at noon with everyone else. This starts next week."

At least I could sleep in on the weekend, and I would need it.

The four of us looked at each other excitedly as we left the dojo. Kenzie was shaking with happiness, and even Sarah was grinning. This was gonna be awesome!!!

A/N: I'm soooooo sorry for the lack of updates, again! I just have been so busy with school, and final exams are coming up, and wow. I know this still doesn't make up for not updating in almost 2 months. Thanks for reading this even though updates are slow, I'll update more when school is over, I promise!

~Donnie

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
44.1K 1.8K 14
It was a neverending game of cat and mouse, the mouse always bring the trouble while the cat tries and stop them. But what happens if the cat manages...
581K 22.8K 34
"She shall be named Haruno Hayami"