Various x reader // Untouchab...

By PirateQueen14

(name) Pandora was the last one left after an incident killing her family she was left powerless and lonely b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 70

1.6K 76 23
By PirateQueen14

"This can't be! You didn't really die!" Albert exclaimed after being left speechless by William's appearance.

"We both didn't die" I gave him a gentle smile "So you don't need to feel guilty, I even had a very long vacation for once that I would like to continue forever."

"No, this just means I made you both suffer more" Albert grabbed at the clothes on his chest as the guilt overwhelmed him.

I looked at William annoyed and he laughed a little seeing I just want to smack Albert again "Let him speak first" William ruffled my hair.

"I have, he talks about stupid things" I sighed "Just like you did, even stupider than Sherlock is half of the time."

"You two being alive makes me happy more than anything" Albert admitted, "But I still believe I caused you both suffering by involving you two in all of this, you dirtied your hands because of me and you would not be in so much pain now."

I looked to William to see a frustrated look on his face "Like looking in a mirror, isn't it?" I asked him and William nodded.

"So because of this, you took the burden all for yourself?" I asked Albert and he nodded.

"It was my weakness that drove you to the extent that death was your only salvation, William and (name) risked her life trying to save you when I wasn't brave enough to" Albert hissed upset at himself "All blame lies with me alone, I am sorry, William, I am so sorry."

"Did you want to smack me this much?" William asked me.

"Yes," I nodded seeing he understands how painful annoying he was.

"Brother, my suffering right now will never be your fault" William walked up to him but Albert didn't lift his sight from the floor so I crouched down in front of him and grinned when his eyes widened.

"Listen to William for me, please," I asked of him and he slowly nodded then looked at William relieving us a little.

"You say that you have involved me but all of that was my own wish so was it for (name)...right?" William asked me nervously making me giggle.

"Yes," I nodded making him sigh in relief.

"Long before I met you both I already had a plan of my own and I was going to carry it out even if you two did not ask me to" William informed us, the death better not have been a part of it back then to "And yet, you have sworn to take away all the sins I was about to commit."

"(name) even showed me she would carry those sins with me so I wanted to carry your sins with you both and walk with you all on the same path" William admitted making me grin "Since then I have always wanted to repay you both, even by just a little, that is all."

I was grinning happily seeing Albert's shocked face seems they will both be fine now.

"Rather, it was my weakness that causes you much pain to this very da-" William started speaking nonsense then they both turned to me as I was groaning loudly glaring at them both.

"Okay! Its my fault you are all suffering, I should have died in that fire!" I crossed my arms and turned away from them.

"No!" They both exclaimed and surrounded me as I kept trying to turn away from them.

"If I never met you, I don't know where I would be! I would never have had the courage to do any of this!" Albert exclaimed as he held my face to make me look at him and he looked ready to do anything to change my mind.

"You're our drive our motivation" William added "So please do not say something so ridiculous."

"Then can you two stop it?" I asked annoyed "You're playing hot potato with blaming yourselves, where is this so-called courage, Albert? All I see is you hiding from your sins in here if you really think your sins hurt me then serve me for the rest of my life, stay by my side, not inside this musty room."

They both paused "And what you two thought when you heard me blame myself that was how you two sounded to me" I explained.

"You found me that dumb?" Albert mumbled making me pout and they both laughed.

"We find those words of yours dumb since you can never do anything wrong" William ruffled my hair.

"Oh, even if I ruined this entire country? Ruin everything we worked for?" I smirked.

"If that is your wish my lady" William bowed to me and so did Albert shocking me a little.

"Okay you both would let me do that, but you both choose to still be dumb even though I don't want you to?" I questioned them and they froze.

"I have stopped and will make Albert stop" William reassured me "Albert during the times I was in despair I wanted to let only you know my suffering...sorry (name)."

I just kept quiet so he carried on nervously "But I knew that would cause you so much guilt, I truly have been indulging in your kindness, you were always encouraging me your kindness saved me, (name)'s smile gave me hope and meaning."

"I never thought complete strangers would be willing to carry the burden of these heavy sins together, I felt that the oath we have made has linked our hearts together by a bond stronger than blood, to me your requests has sustained me all this time" William informed us.

"I was the weak one, people are weak, they cannot survive on their own, if you really are a weak person then I feel that you can truly understand the feelings of the vulnerable and warm the hands of the suffering" William grinned at Albert who got a hopeful look in his eyes.

"You're right, people seek love because they are imperfect, if perfection exists then there is no need for love" Albert grinned with a genuine smile.

"Albert to me being your younger brother is something I am truly proud of" William admitted.

Albert took William's hands in his "I feel the same too, I am very proud of you, my dear younger brother."

"I love you two" I admitted and they both cried making me panic "Hey, why are my words causing tears?"

I tried to wipe their tears but they took my hands in their own then went down onto one knee and kissed my hands "We have both caused you suf-" They both pulled on my hands when I went to leave "Sorry" William laughed seeing I was back to glaring at them.

"We shall offer our lives in atonement for what we have done, we offer our lives to you" Albert declared.

"In return, you have to love us forever" William smirked.

"Easy, I accept!" I grinned.

I pulled on their hands making them stand up then hugged them both "Welcome back! Took you both too many years and words to get here" I felt myself want to cry from relief.

They both immediately hugged me back "Thank you for jumping off after me" William mumbled.

"Thank you for not giving up on me" Albert added then they pulled back and we were all smiling at each other.

"Let's go home to Louis, to everyone!" I exclaimed and they both agreed.

I went to run scaring Albert "(name) you can't go so fast!" Albert exclaimed.

"I am fine, I was able to visit specialised doctors because of my vacation" I reassured him.

"....You could have seen them before?" Albert asked me with a stern tone and I quickly left.

Sadly we were going back in the same carriage so Albert and William were scolding me on how I should have gone to see the doctors early "I don't like this punishment" I admitted.

"Oh, then you want something else?" Albert stood up and leaned over me but wasn't touching me at all annoying me.

The carriage stopped making him go forward and one of his hands slammed to the side of my head against the wall and the other landed between my legs very close to me making me blush but I was face to face with Albert.

He was shocked then smirked "Want me to kiss you again?"

"Ye-" I went to say then the carriage door was opened and Moran was immediately yelling at Albert making me laugh.

Albert groaned loudly showing he didn't miss him.

We went inside to find Louis waiting for us and Albert frowned "Louis, these past years...I am truly sorry" Albert apologised.

"There's no need to apologise, brother Albert, It was my own wish to atone in this manner" Louis reassured him.

"You have become strong..." Albert smiled.

"Yeah, finally one who didn't turn stupid" I added making them all laugh nervously.

"You have both grown thinner, William, (name)" Louis grinned and we were both shocked he has noticed "William, thank you for choosing to live and thank you for saving my brothers, (name) I will make you as much cake as you want."

"I love you!" I hugged him tightly.

William was shocked as we all smiled at him "Thank you for waiting, I really have been indulged by you, as well as Albert, for not telling you that I lived, I'm sorry" William apologised.

"I'm sorry to but I was busy with him" I pointed at William.

"I always believed you both were alive somewhere" Louis grinned then hugged us both "Welcome back you all of you, my family.

"You are to cute!" I exclaimed.

Albert joined on the hug "We are home Louis" Albert reassured him.

"And never leaving" I added, it was a sweet moment until it got interrupted.

"Why are you not apologising to me, Albert?" Moran asked annoyed.

"Why do I need to apologise to a moron?" Albert grinned making me laugh "From what I heard it took you the same amount of time to return here, that means I haven't caused you any trouble at all."

"Why you!" Moran yelled.

"WILLIAM!" Herder slammed open the door and I laughed again.

We saw everyone was there, Moneypenny and Fred launched themselves at William "Welcome back home William!" They exclaimed and looked ready to cry and smile.

Herder was chanting William's name annoying Moran while the rest of us found it amusing.

"Welcome back, Moran" William went up to him.

"....hey.." Moran mumbled.

"My you turned into a mouse?" I asked making him smirk at me.

"I can make you squeak like one" He leaned over me.

"I would like my card back" William spoke up and he was a little stiff showing he was annoyed that everyone is flirting with me once again.

"I rather have this queen anyway" Moran hugged me and held out the card to him while smirking.

William sighed then took the card "William, thank you for living, next time I shall die to-" Moran went to say.

"Do I need to smack you to?" I asked him getting everyone's attention.

"I can do the same" Moran's hands went lower down my body "I think you will like it there."

"Off" Louis and Bond were pulling on him.

"Why you all have had time with her!? I haven't!" Moran yelled.

"You're to horny" Sherlock added as he helped me away.

"You cannot be the one to say that" I sighed making him laugh.

"Who did you smack?" Bond asked me.

"Are you okay?" Fred came to me they were brimming with concern that it was someone who I didn't want to touch me and the rest were ready to murder.

"Oh, it was me, she did smack me lightly" Albert nodded shocking them all "It was very nice."

"Albert" I sighed as I blushed.

"Now (name), what is my punishment?" Albert asked me with a grin, I felt like I saw a tail wagging behind him like a dog making me giggle and he was confused.

"Let's see..." I hummed and he gave me a serious expression showing he will follow through with it "Albert your punishment is to stay by my side forever"

"Huh?" He let out.

"I NEED TO GO BE DUMB!" Moran went to run and Bond and Fred grabbed him.

"You already are" They informed him and I laughed.

"You will take your punishment brother, this is (name)'s choice and we all want her happiness so we will make sure you accept" Louis warned him.

Bond and Jack were behind him grinning scaring him a little.

"Punish me!" Sherlock yelled.

"Sure" I nodded making him celebrate "Leave."

Sherlock looked at me betrayed making me laugh "I mean leave and come back with the others, I want to see them" I explained.

He nodded and pouted a little when he went to leave so I kissed his cheek making Moran ready to murder him and Sherlock bolted it while cheering that he got kissed by a goddess making me sigh then smile.

"Now shall I show you all to your rooms?" Moneypenny asked.

"Actually when I have you all here I want to say I have made a decision" I grinned.

"On that Albert is annoying?" Moran asked.

"Or that Moran has to attack me because he thinks of himself as inferior to me" Albert smirked and they started arguing.

"That I deserve a hug?" Herder held out his arms.

"N-" I stopped then hugged Herder making him laugh happily.

"I said to most of you before my supposed death that I was going to give you all answer" I pouted "So you all just forgot."

Many cups smashed at once making me laugh a little at all of their expressions "Wait so you made a decision?" Louis spoke up as Herder wouldn't let me go so I just turned around so my back was to his chest.

"Yeah I had some time to think about it and coming back here I've confirmed that they are the one I want to be physical with" I grinned and many of them blushed since I imagine they have all fantasied about it before "Even her majesty went on about marriage as soon as I got back" I sighed.

"Who?" They all questioned me.

"Did she try putting you with another Dickinson?" Albert hissed and I could see he was getting quite angry.

"No she said its my choice but she wants me to have a big wedding, even a ball to just celebrate the engagement most probably" I sighed "So the one I choose is-"

"No!" Moran yelled making the others glare at him.

"First, let's spend some time together, all of us" He explained "Then you can choose at the end, we can invite everyone over including Sherlock and Mycroft."

Most were shocked by what he said since he normally just likes to have me to himself.

"You just want to be able to murder Sherlock in case she chooses him, right?" Albert spoke up.

"Of course" He answered and Bond and Fred hit him.

"I think it would be nice" William added "We can all come together for a dinner, then at the end (name) can choose by asking for the hand of the one for a dance."

"A dance? Isn't that a little cruel to the others?" I asked.

"No!" Moran yelled.

"We need to make sure you have that smile on your face" William spoke up.

"We all know what that smile is" Bond added as he poked at my cheek while grinning.

"The smile we all love and when we see it we will then know you will always be happy" Albert informed me "We will be happy just by seeing you're."

I felt so loved as they reassured me that whoever I choose they are fine with it as long as I'm happy.

After that, I was by the window looking out at the back to see many flowers making me grin, Fred grew all of those for me and I saw him working hard at maintaining some at the far back.

The window was open so I was going to call out to him but when I leaned out my wrist got grabbed and my mouth was immediately covered as I was pulled out of the window into a bush of flowers below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 3.2K 28
A book of sherliam oneshots Cover art does not belong to me. Credits to the respective artist :))
28.9K 1.8K 22
SEQUEL TO Mental: Sherlock x Reader x Moriarty ~~~ When New York didn't last back to London it was for Y/n. Staying away from Baker Street and the Mo...
8.7K 252 17
Mycroft Holmes is - what his brother calls him - basically the British Government. In everyone's eyes he is - Moriarty's words - the ice man. But is...
469 23 13
#27maincharacter #108moriarty # 135sherlockholmes # 15ireneadler # 37moriartythepatriot Moriarty the Patriot story with you as a character. Will you...