One of a Kind {Regulus Black...

By turkishdelight228

'We were the perfect love story between the sun and moon...until the world got in the way. And when the world... More

From the Beginning
Long Trip
Almost at Hogwarts
Sorting
New Adventure
First Day (pt. 1)
First Day (pt. 2)
After the fight
The plan
Regulus Arcturus Black
Hagrid's hut
Secrets
Practice
Astronomy Tower
Galton Scamander
Fancy
Better than the Marauders
Idea
Quidditch
Eternity
Ace of Cups
Courtyard
Marauder's Map (part 1)
Marauder's Map (part 2)
Marauder's Map (part 3)
Hogsmeade (part 1): Alone
Hogsmeade (part 2): Paisley
Cliffside Paradise
Midnight Ball
‼A/N‼
Clair de Lune
A/N: Timothée Chalamet 🧎‍♀️😫
Dear Sirius
Mushroom Path
A/N
Pre-game Drama
Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
Holiday Plans
First Snow Day
Potter's
No-maj Town
A Black by Blood
Christmas Party of 1975
You
New Year's Secret
Back to Hogwarts
Hogsmeade (Again)
Everybody
Yellow Rose

Moony

1.5K 49 61
By turkishdelight228

Marlene's pov

"What did I miss?" Mary asked once we were all finally awake in the morning.

It was the day after Valentines and a lot happened in the Gryffindor common room the night before. First, Dorcas and I became something, Lily was humiliated by James and called him out on everything, all while (y/n) disappeared until the party ended. The night was filled with many different experiences and details that it was crazy to sum it up in one simple explanation.

"That's a very interesting question," I smiled, awkwardly nodding my head.

"Okay..," Mary mumbled, "where's Lily and (y/n)?"

"Also a very interesting question," Dorcas replied with just the same amount of awkwardness I contained.

"Well then," Mary sighed, crossing her arms as she leaned against the wall. "I'm expecting an interesting answer."

"Well it's a very long story and you missed a solid amount of stuff while you were at your date," I explained.

"What could've happened in the span of four-ish hours?" Mary asked, laughing at the ridiculousness.

"You might want to sit down for this, Mary," Dorcas whispered to her.

Dorcas and I had explained everything from the previous night, except everything about us. We weren't ready for others to know. At least not yet. We told her what happened with who, who disappeared throughout the night, and all the details we knew.

"Wait, so, James is just going to leave Lily alone now?" Mary questioned once we finished our explanation.

"We're not sure," Dorcas replied, "Lily had left the dorm earlier and (y/n) didn't leave that long ago."

"I wonder what it's going to be like," Mary wondered as she stared blankly at the floor.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I mean, will Hogwarts ever be the same without James asking out Lily?" Mary emphasized. "Or him complimenting her eyes or freckles?"

"Well some things take time," Dorcas shrugged. "It won't be like this forever."

"I suppose you're right." Mary said, letting out a small sigh. "Wait, where did (y/n) go last night?"

"We don't even know," I sighed, shrugging my shoulders. "Things got pretty heated so I just assumed she went out for some air."

"But Lily was going through something," Mary contemplated. "Why would she just leave her friend?"

"I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for her actions," Dorcas nodded. "However, it's just not our business."

"You're right," Mary admitted. "Well, is there anything else I should know about last night?"

"No," Dorcas and I said in unison as soon as the words spilled out of Mary's mouth.

"Alrighty then," she smiled, "how about we head on down to the Great Hall for some tea?"

"Sure, why not," I laughed, moving past all the stuff that happened the previous night.

~~~

Sirius's pov

"Moony?" I whispered even though Remus's bed curtains were completely closed. It was the day after Valentines and I had little to no memory of the night before.

"Sirius?" I heard Remus respond.

"What happened last night?" I asked sitting on the floor beside his bed and where he rests his head.

"You don't remember anything?" Remus questioned as I was able to hear him move around in his bed.

"I got drunk, didn't I?" I laughed, opening Remus's bed curtain a little just so I can see his eyes.

"Very," he mumbled, closing the curtains.

"You alright?" I asked, facing his bed.

"Yeah, why?" Remus mumbled.

"You looked a little... disturbed."

"Full moon tonight," Remus muttered as he shifted his body in his bed.

"Oh, well I hope the party didn't bother you," I considered. "We know how irritated you get before."

"I haven't been irritated surprisingly," I heard Remus whisper with sass. "Not yet."

When those words left Remus's mouth, I knew it was time to go. Whenever there was a hint of attitude, you knew Remus was getting irritated and it doesn't make it easier for us or for him. However, there was still one more thing I had to mention.

"It's funny," I said, finally standing up.

"What is?" Remus asked with no enthusiasm.

"I remember being with you last night," I explained in a soft tone.

Remus took a moment to reply, leaving a small amount of silence.

"Yeah, I got you water and made sure you didn't fall," he finally snapped back.

However the words Remus said didn't capture the moment. My memory was fuzzy but the conversations we had were replaying in my head and they all felt so real. I remember looking into his eyes and the moonlight hitting him perfectly. I remember placing my hand on his. His fingers were cold but the back of his hand was warm. I still remember stumbling over my feet and slurring my words, as well as Remus getting me water. But, it still felt like more than what Remus described it to be.

I couldn't bring myself to explain all the miniature details. Remus was tired and what happened last night didn't affect him. Why should it?

"Huh," I sighed, "thanks, mate."

"Yup. No problem, mate," Remus said, hesitating on his words. "Did you already see James today?"

"I was about to ask you," I responded, even if it wasn't exactly true.

"Oh," Remus let out.

"He's at the library," Peter mumbled from his bed. I was so caught up with Remus, I completely forgot Peter was still in his bed across the room from us.

"The library? On a Friday?" Remus questioned.

"Perhaps for Lily," I acknowledged, crossing my arms.

"You drank way too much," Remus muttered.

"Why? What happened?" I asked, worryingly.

"Ask him yourself," Peter huffed, flipping his body away from me.

I had no other choice but to get dressed and walk to the library. As I walked to the library, I kept replaying last night's interaction with Remus in my head that may or may not have happened . The booze could've caused me to hallucinate or just make things more than what they were.

As I walked into the library, I saw James 'examining a book' behind a shelf, but he didn't take his eyes off of Lily. I doubt Lily knew James was there and even if she did, she would have zero interest in what he was doing.

"James?" I questioned in a hushed tone.

"Sirius, hi," James whispered, not looking away from Lily. "What're you doing here?"

"Pete told me you were in here. I wanted to make sure you're alright," I explained. "What happened with Lily?"

"Right," James sighed, pushing his glasses up his nose. "You don't remember anything, do you?"

"Only the things that mattered," I shrugged, putting my hands in my pockets.

"It was bad, Sirius," James said, finally facing me. "She snapped at me and I realize how annoying I really was. She called me out on everything. I thought I was being charming but I was the opposite. (Y/n) was right," he admitted, "I just needed to patient and it all just takes time."

"So what now?" I asked James.

"Now I need to give her space," James declared.
"Girls usually need space after times like that, right?"

"Seems fair enough," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"I guess I'll just have to admire from afar," James sighed, hopelessly looking back at Lily.

"You mean stalk?" I questioned, taking my hands out of my pocket and crossing my arms.

"Sod off," James scoffed, keeping his focus on Lily.

"You really do care about her, do you?"

"I do. I really do. I never realized how much I did until last night," James let out another big sigh as he expressed his feelings. "But, I think I blew it this time."

"It just takes time," I nodded my head, putting my hand on James's shoulder. "Like what you said about what (y/n) said."

"Yeah, you're right," he mumbled in response.

"You hungry?"

"I could go for toast."

"C'mon, mate, let's go," I finally said before I lead James out of the library and to the Great Hall.

~~~

(Y/N)'s pov

"Hi Lils," I smiled as I walked up to her in the library. It was my first time talking to her since the James incident from the night before.

"Hi," she replied, not looking away from her book and showing little interest.

"What's bothering you?" I asked, moving beside her.

"Did you know?" Lily questioned, slamming her book shut and turning to me.

"What?"

"Did you know that Potter was going to do that?" Lily specified, referring to James's grand way of asking Lily out.

"No, not exactly," I admitted. "I knew the party was for you but I didn't think he would ask you out. Not like that at least."

"For a moment there I believed him," Lily scoffed, rolling her eyes as she placed her book back on the shelf.

"Believed what?"

"That he was more than a selfish, egotistical prick," she whispered aggressively.

"James is definitely a fool sometimes," I said with a light chuckle.

"Why do you keep defending him?" Lily asked me, crossing her arms in frustration.

"I know you think I know nothing about him, but James is a dedicated person and a great friend. You only see him as a jerk," I truthfully told Lily. "I know he can do some jerky things but don't you think he matured just a bit since you two were twelve?"

"There's a possibility of maturing," Lily sighed after taking a minute to think.

"Is there a possibility of you forgiving him?" I questioned, putting all my focus on Lily's response.

"I am perfectly fine without him," Lily huffed, sticking her nose up in the air.

"But... would you ever forgive him?"

"When I know he has matured, then I will consider it," she stated, keeping her nose up.

"How will you know he has matured?"

"I mean mature as in Potter seeing me as a person instead of something he needs to win," Lily explained as she shook her head. "That for once he'll think of someone else."

I took a moment to consider Lily. James is pretty competitive but he sees more in Lily. More than what Lily sees in herself. Perhaps James just wants her to see what he sees too but she isn't allowing him to. Lily isn't allowing herself to believe that she is more than a smart redhead. At least that's what it seems like.

"That's very valid," I finally said after zoning out for a minute. "However, I think you're blinded by hatred. There is more to James, just how there's more to you. But it takes time to see it."

"We're all blinded by something," Lily whispered underneath her breath.

"But you don't have to be," I acknowledged, replying to her whispers.

"Yes, well, I'm going to head over to the Great Hall," Lily sighed, picking up her book bag.

"I'll meet you there," I smiled as I watched Lily walk away.

~~~

Remus's pov

"Remus?" Someone asked quietly as I heard their footsteps go passed the door.

I was completely drained. Physically and mentally. I had cramps as my body prepared for the transition that will happen later tonight. My mind was overwhelmed with thoughts about Sirius, the party, and overall who I was. It was the worst thing to think about on a full moon. Full moons only remind of who I truly am. The part of me that I couldn't escape.

"James, I have a massive headache right now, can you go one day without ranting about Lily!" I exclaimed with stress as the footsteps got louder and closer.

"Remus, it's Peter," the voice responded. Peter opened my bed curtain ever so slightly and he expressed a small, cheeky smile.

"What do you want?" I groaned, flipping to the side of my body that wasn't facing Peter.

"I wanted to ask how you are feeling?"

"Like shit, thanks."

"I know it's a full moon but you seemed a bit overwhelmed last night before bed," Peter said softly, sitting beside my bed.

"It's just the full moon," I muttered as I covered my face with my blanket.

"You say that a lot, Remus. I think it's more of an excuse than an explanation," Peter responded with concern in his voice. "If anything telling someone the truth will help you relax a bit before tonight."

I laid there silently for a minute. I didn't even know what the truth was and thinking about it made me feel worse.

"I've sort of been confused lately and it's been bothering me," I finally replied, trying to figure out what was really going on.

"Confused about what?"

"Just... who I am," I sighed with a little shrug. "And if I may be more different than just being a werewolf."

"We're all different in our own ways, Remus," Peter calmly reassured. "Those are the things that keep us special."

"What if I'm hated for it?" I asked, feeling a lump in my throat and my eyes watering.

"You'll still have the people who love you," Peter said as I felt the weight of him sit on my bed.

"Thanks, Pete," I smiled, laying on my back so I could finally look at him. "I can always count on you."

"It's no problem," he happily shrugged as he stood up to leave. "Now, I'll go fetch you some tea."

"Oh, Peter!" I called before he exited the dorm room. "Make sure to-"

"Add honey," Peter sighed, finishing my sentence. "I know."

As I stayed in bed, there was a sense of relief that was present. I was no longer contemplating who I was and the only thing that was truly bothering me was my cramps. However, Peter knows tea with honey always helps. Thank Godric Gryffindor for Peter.

~~~

(Y/N)'s pov

The whole day had felt so quiet. James hadn't said much since the night before and Sirius seemed to be so focused on himself. Peter tried to make conversation in class but failed every time. It was extra quiet without Remus's witty remarks. He didn't attend any class nor any meal, but it wasn't new. Remus's off days were practically monthly.

Lily didn't even say much in the dorms. Either she was thinking or she simply didn't have anything to complain about. It was hard to tell whether or not she liked the silence. Mary was still confused about everyone and everything around her. However Dorcas and Marlene have been attached to the hip ever since the party.

The silence was too much and we all ended up going to bed early since there was nothing to discuss.

~~~

I laid in bed after I woke up from a two-hour slumber. I looked at the small clock beside my bed and saw that it was only 10:45 pm. I looked around at the beds around me but everyone else seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

After laying alone in my bed for a solid 5 minutes, I grabbed my ring and notified Regulus. I quietly grabbed my robe and slipped on some shoes. I walked to the common room and saw that no one was in there (surprisingly). I silently exited the Gryffindor Tower and walked to the Astronomy Tower knowing that Regulus was going to meet me there.

~~~

As I expected, only 6 minutes after I arrived at the tower, Regulus got there.

"(Y/n)? Is everything alright?" Regulus asked with concern.

"Yeah," I simply answered. "Why wouldn't it be?"

"Well, we usually meet here after something bad happened," Regulus explained, leaning against a wall.

"I guess that's the problem," I sighed, sitting at the spot next to him. "Nothing is happening."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean everyone is so quiet now," I complained. "It's so abnormal."

"Yeah, it's not the kind of peaceful silence like when I'm with you," Regulus agreed, looking down at me as he spoke. "It's a tad uncomfortable."

"Exactly," I said with a big sigh. "Why don't you sit down?"

"I rather not," he responded, moving away from the wall. "I don't expect to be here long."

"What are you on about?" I asked as I finally stood up.

"I have quidditch practice at 4 in the morning," Regulus huffed as he rubbed his eyes.

"Four?! Even our practices start later than that," I replied with complete shock. There were plenty morning practices but never before 5.

"I know, but with the Ravenclaw game that's coming up, Mulciber is working extra hard," Regulus responded, stretching as he got more and more tired.

"Why did you come here then? You could've alerted me again to say no," I told Regulus as I moved in front of him.

"I'm well aware, but we're always there for each other," he smiled, even though his eyes were slowly closing and he was half-asleep. "It's what we do."

"You're right. Thanks Reg," I said with a soft smile. "Now go rest."

"Are you sure?"

"A little boredom never killed nobody."

"I guess so," Regulus shrugged. "Good night (y/n), see you on Sunday."

"Good night, Reg. Good luck at practice," I whispered as I watched Regulus leave the Astronomy Tower.

~~~

I walked back to the common room and looked back and forth just to make sure no one saw me sneak back in. Once I saw the place empty, I tiptoed to the stairs. As I lightly walked up the stairs, I tried my best avoiding any cracks and making any noise. I had finally opened the door towards the girls dormitories and made my way inside.

"Is she gone?" I heard right when I was about to close the door completely.

"I believe so," a different voice whispered.

I made no movement and I kept the door slightly opened so I could hear what was going on. I knew exactly who the people were. Not only did I recognize their voices, but who else would sneak out other than the Marauders themselves? But I was more focused on what were they going to do?l and why.

"Good because I just let out a solid gas," another person chuckled, who I assumed to be Sirius.

"Gross, Pads," James, commented as I heard them walk down the stairs.

Once I heard the footsteps become more and more distant, I opened the door again. When I looked down at the common room, I saw the Marauders. All but Remus. However, I was still confused on how I didn't see them before.

"We better hurry off," James said, gathering a large cloak that was plopped beside them. "It'll happen soon."

As Sirius and Peter nod in agreement, James covered themselves with the large cloak and their bodies disappeared.

I couldn't believe the Marauders owned an invisibility cloak. I guess it explained why they were never caught in the act of a prank.

I watched the tower's door open and close. I did not hesitate to follow the boys to whatever was going to "happen soon." I followed the sound of footsteps and whispers but still kept my distance.

"It feels like we're being followed," James spoke quietly. I silenced my own gasp in fear of being caught. I hid behind the wall so none of them would be able to see me.

"We're invisible right now, Prongs," Sirius sighed. "How can we be followed if no one can see us?"

"I'm not sure," James muttered, "Pete, check the map."

I listened closely to what Peter would find on the map. I haven't been caught with Regulus on the map before and spell really did work, however, it was terrifying to see if they will notice.

"No one," Peter finally confirmed as a wave of relief fell over me.

"Odd," James mumbled.

"Let's go, we're running late," Sirius finally said and I heard them continue moving forward.

I listened as the Marauders went outside and I followed along. They went down to the fields and approached the Whomping Willow. The boys took off the cloak and James casted Immobulus at the tree in order to prevent it in from whacking the life out of them. The Marauders had walked down to a small entrance and I sat at a distance from the tree. However, 10 minutes later, the Marauders didn't return.

I stood up with courage and went up to the Whomping Willow.

"Immobulus," I casted as I noticed the stems stopped moving and it stood normally. I stumbled to the small entrance and wandered inside.

I stayed silent as I walked through the tunnel. I felt cold air travel through the empty spaces beside my body. As it got darker and colder further down the tunnel, I felt more lonely. There were noises coming from somewhere and it made it all so haunting.

However, there was a staircase up ahead. At the top of the stairs, there was a door. It seemed to be a very strong door that looked almost silver. When I arrived to a door, it was very heavy and hard to open. When I managed to get the door open, the place was strangely familiar. As I looked around more, I realized it was the Shrieking Shack.

'The Marauders must be hiding something if they meant to prank me the last time they were here.' I thought, considering their attempt into scaring me off when I first visited the shack.

I observed the area and it was so empty that it made shivers go down my spine. I looked up at an old staircase once I heard scattering and movement upstairs.

"Sirius?" I whispered ever so lightly.

When I finally entered the room with all the noises, a figure suddenly shoved me to the side and pushed me into a nearby closet.

"What the hell!" I said with a harsh tone. The closet had zero space and I could barely see who was with me.

"Shush," he snapped, and I finally noticed that the person with me was James. "(Y/n), I need you to shut up,"

"James? Why?" I asked as we crouched down.

"He'll hear you," James responded eerily.

"Hear me? James, is this some sort of prank?"

"This is far from a prank, (y/n)," James was dead serious about what was going on. He kept his face close to a crack that was on the closet door. James was looking out for something.

"You're scaring me, James," I admitted, fidgeting with my fingers as I felt myself shaking.

"Shush, shush," he hushed, "I hear him."

"Who?" I wondered as James pointed at the small crack for me to look out of. I couldn't tell what James was referring to at first. The room was dark even if the moonlight shined through the broken windows and roof.

I scanned the room once more and saw a tall figure in the corner. It was a werewolf.

As I was about to open my mouth to speak, James covered it. He was staring into my eyes as a way to signal me to know it's too dangerous to make any noise.

As I looked out the crack again, I noticed that the werewolf was moving closer towards the closet. Perhaps the werewolf was tracking my scent or heard me anxiously tapping my fingers. Once the werewolf was at a five feet distance, it completely stopped moving. That was when I saw a dog and a rat. I watched as the two animals lead the werewolf out the door and I waited until James told me that they were outside.

"Why is there a werewolf here?" I questioned with absolute fear that made my voice quiver and raise.

"Keep your voice down," James demanded as he looked around. "He has very good hearing."

"Who's he?" I asked hopelessly with a sigh.

"The werewolf," James answered blankly.

"But who's the werewolf?" I said, clarifying my question from before.

"Moony," James replied hesitantly.

"Oh my Godric. That's what you meant by inside jokes," I scoffed in disbelief. "So what about the rat and dog."

"Funny question," he mumbled, avoiding to look at me.

"It's Sirius and Peter, isn't it? Fucking Padfoot and Wormtail," I said, finally making the connections. "Then what are you?"

"A stag," James shrugged, as if being an animagus was a normal characteristic that everyone had.

"Really?" I sighed as it was still hard for me to believe. "And you all are registered animagus, right?"

"We..."

"James..."

"We are not registered animagus in fact," James told me truthfully.

"What?"

"Listen I'll explain everything later," he said, silencing me before we could start a new topic. "If Remus finds out you're here, you're dead."

I said nothing after that. James led me out the door and walked with me the whole way until we reached the exit of the Whomping Willow. It was nice having company during the walk back but none of us said a single thing. Which was okay since I was taking the time to process it all and I came to the realization that nothing isn't really different. If anything, this whole experience gave me a better understanding about the Marauders.

"Go to the Hospital Wing first thing in the morning," James told me once he was about to leave. "It's best that you talk to Remus about this."

"Okay."

"Don't ever come here ever again," he ordered. "It'll get you killed."

"I know," I huffed. "Before you go, would you mind telling me why you guys aren't registered?"

"Well, we're getting older and the world is getting scarier," James explained, taking a moment to gather his words. "If everyone knew, then it'll be another disadvantage."

"I see," I responded, "thanks for telling me."

"Good night, (y/n)," James finally whispered before he went back to the Whomping Willow.

I walked carefully in the halls of Hogwarts until I reached the Gryffindor Tower. I went back inside my dorm and plopped into bed. It was best to rest now before I go see Remus in the morning.

~~~

Remus's pov

I laid in the Hospital Wing with no memory of the night before. Madam Pomfrey was taking care of the new cuts I received on my left arm. I never knew how I received my injuries. Sometimes I would feel it in my gut that I either did it to myself or if I was just being reckless. This time, I was reckless.

"You know the drill," Madam Pomfrey said calmly. "You should be fine in about an hour."

I watched as Madam Pomfrey left my bed to put away the bandages and healing potions she used on me. I closed my eyes so I could try to rest and ignore the stinging pain I felt on my injured arm.

"Remus?" A familiar voice called, causing me to open my eyes once more. It was (y/n), and her eyes were scanning the Hospital Wing, looking for me.

"Why you up so early?" I questioned (y/n), hiding my arm as she noticed me. "It's the weekend."

"Remus," (y/n) whispered so softly with a concerning look in her eyes.

"What?"

"I know about your lycanthropy," she admitted after taking a moment to respond.

"What?" I asked, feeling my heart drop. "Who told you?"

"Nobody. I saw James, Sirius, and Peter sneak out of the common room," (y/n) explained. "They were getting ready to see you. I was curious so I followed them."

"(Y/n)... I could've killed you," I said with absolute shock. I felt my eyes begin to water due to the amount of guilt that overwhelmed me. My anxiety grew more and more by the second.

"It's not your fault," (y/n) told me, sitting on the chair beside me. "I never should've gone and if it wasn't for James, I don't know what would've happened."

"I'm sorry," I apologized in a quiet tone. I felt my hands shaking and my heart beat escalating.

"Don't be sorry for anything," (y/n) replied, resting her hand on mine. "It's okay. You're okay. I just want to know the truth."

"When I was little, a werewolf named, um, Fenrir Greyback attacked me in my bed," I said, struggling to get some of my words out. "My father was able to stop him before things got worse but... I'm still a werewolf," I sighed, feeling a couple tears fall down my face. "It was hard at first, and it still is, but it seems a bit easier now with the Marauders."

"Nobody else knows about their... abilities?" (Y/n) questioned, referring to their animagus powers.

"No, and I don't suspect they plan on telling anyone anyways," I confirmed, letting out a small chuckle as I started to relax.

"I'll keep your secret safe, Remus," (y/n) declared firmly. "I promise."

"You don't hate me, do you?" I asked her, needing the reassurance.

"Remus there is no reason for me to hate you," she responded with a soft tone. "This isn't something you can control no matter how hard you try. I can't hate you if you haven't done anything wrong."

"But I'm a werewolf," I muttered.

"No. That doesn't matter. Werewolf or not, you're Remus. And this one thing doesn't determine the kind of person you are," she replied with confidence. "Fenrir Greyback was a bad werewolf because he used his lycanthropy as a weapon against a child and I'm assuming others. You're not like him, Remus. You're a good person and an even greater friend."

"Thanks for understanding," I told (y/n), embracing a small smile of relief.

"Of course," she beamed. "Now I understand your guys' nicknames."

I laughed at (y/n)'s joke before she left the Hospital Wing. As I closed my eyes to rest, I thought about my friends and how they completed me.

I truly don't know where I would be without them. 

(A/N): hi 🧍‍♀️as always, thank you all so much for being patient with me. im starting a new goal to post two chapters a month (that means another is coming out soon;)). you've all been so kind and amazing! im blessed to have such amazing readers <3.

also, sorry if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes. half the time i was writing, it was 11 pm and i was half asleep.

however, i just just want to address that there will be wolfstar, jily, dorlene, etc. in this fanfic and if you don't agree with any of it, keep it to yourself. everyone is allowed to have their own opinions however what you comment against it will not change the story. you can either ignore it and keep reading or just close the book, just don't keep commenting against it. i have no negative intentions in saying this and thank you.

that being said, i hope you all enjoyed this chapter 🫶. all of your positive comments keep me motivated and ive missed you all so much!!!

thank you for reading, i love you, and stay safe!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
1.4M 56.3K 158
COMPLETED "I despise you, Sirius Black." "No, no you don't."...
19.1K 734 38
She was tired, she was so bloody tired of it all. From the constant nagging and picking and pulling to the waking up at 6 am everyday to do that stup...
18.5K 688 58
[EDITED VERSION ON AO3] (heavily unedited and unformatted, please read on ao3) {Book 1 of the Constellation Series} Carina Elayne Toussaint, the gir...