Marauder's Map (part 1)

Remus's pov

I was laying in my bed the day of the full moon. I accidentally overslept and missed breakfast.

'I hate this.'

I was in no mood to do anything, but I had to study with (y/n) for our future O.W.L.s. I got out of bed and got dressed. Once I was finished, I aggressively grabbed my book bag and head down to the library.

Deep in the library I saw (y/n). She was looking over at someone, I'm suspecting it was Scamander. (Y/n) told the Marauders and I about their little date, but now it seemed different between the two.

"Hey." I grunted and sat next her.

"Hello Remus. I didn't see you at breakfast. I was in the Great Hall the whole morning."

"Just woke up late. I'll stop by the kitchen after we study."

(Y/n) and I started to study for our future O.W.L. exams. An hour passed by and (y/n) kept getting distracted by Galton, who was now sitting with a Ravenclaw girl. While (y/n) was preoccupied with stalking Scamander, I just became hungrier and hungrier. The whole time studying I had a horrible headache and my body was stinging. I wasn't only in a bad mood. There was silver around. I looked at (y/n)'s rings. No silver, just gold.

"That must be the Ravenclaw he was gushing over." (Y/n) whispered to me, not looking away from the two. "I can't blame him. She's beautiful."

It's been 3 days since their date and (y/n) wasn't over it. Right now, I didn't want to listen to (y/n)'s boy drama. "Suck it up, you'll survive." I replied.

"Is everything alright? You seem so...tense."

"How do you know I'm not always like this?"

"Well-"

"No." I snapped, "You don't know. You don't know a thing about me or about Hogwarts or about anything."

"Why are you acting like this?" She asked.

"Why not?" I shrugged.

"Remus calm down."

"Who says I have to listen to you? You're so used to controlling people, it's like you need to know everything. Like I've said before, you don't know anything so shut up."

(Y/n) slammed a book closed. She stared straight into my eyes.

"Fuck you, Remus." Is all she said and then she left. I watched her walk towards the exit of the library. Something told me to go after her and apologize, but something was much stronger.

'Fuck this, I'm hungry.' I grunted and left the library.

~~~

(Y/N)'s pov

I left the library and angry, hot tears started to fill my eyes.

'Why is he being such an ass? I didn't do anything wrong.'

"(Y/n)?" Someone called. I turned to see who but quickly turned back as soon as I found out.

"Not now, James." I groaned.

"No, what's wrong?" James grabbed my hand and pulled me to an empty room. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine.

"It's Remus." I sighed. James expression suddenly changed.

"What? What about Remus?" James asked anxiously.

"He's acting so rude and moody for no reason. He's being a complete ass." I complained.