Long Trip

(Y/N)'s pov

After a few minutes of laughing we all just calmed down.

"You're pretty funny, (y/n)." Remus complimented.

"Well I know that," I playfully rolled my eyes, "but thanks." A few seconds flew by until I asked, "Well are you guys going to tell me your favorite colors or not?"

"Not really." Sirius replied, "why don't you tell us about Ilvermorny? Or about yourself?"

"Well...what do you want to know?" I asked.

"I don't know...how about when you first went to Ilvermorny, or differences between Ilvermorny and Hogwarts." Sirius was very interested and all the guys were looking at me.

"Um...I'm so fantastic that every house wanted me, but I chose Thunderbird-" I started to say until James interrupted.

"What are the Ilvermorny houses?" He asked

I sighed and replied with, "Basically Ilvermorny was based on Hogwarts. So, just like Hogwarts, there are 4 houses. Pukwudgie, Wampus, Horned Serpent, and Thunderbird. They each represent and favor different things. Thunderbird favors adventurers and represents the soul, and I really don't want to get into any details about the other houses. As I was saying...having all of the 4 houses wanting you is a pretty rare thing and-"

"What do you mean 'want you'" James interrupted...again.

I was getting a little annoyed but I just said, "If the Horned Serpent wanted you in it's house then the stone on their forehead will glow, if the Wampus wanted you in it's house then it would let out a loud roar. If the Pukwudgie wanted you in it's house then it would point an arrow towards the sky, and if the Thunderbird wants you in it's house it would flap its wings. Now if you interrupt me one more time I swear I put the nonverbal spell on you." I threatened.

"Do you even know that spell?" James asked, clearly underestimating my knowledge.

"Are you doubting my power, sir?" I responded, half jokingly and half irritated. I despised being underestimated but I love proving people wrong.

"Just saying...you start learning that spell in your 6th year and it's very complicated. Besides you wouldn't do that." James replied.

'He's an idiot' I thought.

"Wanna bet?" I slowly took out my wand giving James a chance to save himself.

I raised my wand, glaring at James, just about to open my mouth, but I was interrupted.

"Anything from the trolley dear?"

James smirked at me.

'He got lucky.'

"No thank you." I responded. Everyone else just shook their heads.
James was annoying but I have to admit, I can be overdramatic sometimes. Maybe casting the nonverbal spell on someone wasn't the best decision to make. Things might weird in the compartment now.

'Maybe I should find Lily.'

"Excuse me." I said while grabbing my bag.

"Where you going?" Asked Remus.

"I'm going to find someone I met at Platform 9¾."

"Oh...why? Don't you want to stay here with us?"

I felt a little guilty. "Yeah but she invited me to sit with her before I went on the express so I don't want to seem rude. Besides I'll be back in an hour or so." I lied. But the truth wasn't that different really, I just wanted to sit with Lily for awhile but didn't want to seem rude...though lying wasn't really the only option.