One of a Kind {Regulus Black...

By turkishdelight228

'We were the perfect love story between the sun and moon...until the world got in the way. And when the world... More

From the Beginning
Long Trip
Almost at Hogwarts
Sorting
New Adventure
First Day (pt. 1)
First Day (pt. 2)
After the fight
The plan
Regulus Arcturus Black
Hagrid's hut
Secrets
Practice
Astronomy Tower
Galton Scamander
Fancy
Better than the Marauders
Idea
Quidditch
Eternity
Ace of Cups
Courtyard
Marauder's Map (part 1)
Marauder's Map (part 2)
Marauder's Map (part 3)
Hogsmeade (part 1): Alone
Hogsmeade (part 2): Paisley
Cliffside Paradise
Midnight Ball
‼A/N‼
Clair de Lune
A/N: Timothée Chalamet 🧎‍♀️😫
Dear Sirius
Mushroom Path
A/N
Pre-game Drama
Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
Holiday Plans
First Snow Day
Potter's
No-maj Town
A Black by Blood
Christmas Party of 1975
You
New Year's Secret
Back to Hogwarts
Everybody
Moony
Yellow Rose

Hogsmeade (Again)

2.6K 80 158
By turkishdelight228

(Y/N)'s pov

The Hogsmeade trip was scheduled earlier this year. Way earlier. It was the first Sunday back from the holiday break, and the trip to Hogsmeade was already the next day.

I had just arrived at the cottage after a week of not seeing Regulus. We haven't had any interaction whatsoever since we got back to Hogwarts.

"Regulus? Are you in here?" I called as I opened the front door of the cottage.

"Back here!" I heard Regulus shout from the hallway.

"Reggie!" I exclaimed as I sprinted to the hall and gave Regulus a huge hug.

"Hi," he softly chuckled.

"Hi," I huffed, releasing from the hug. "Regulus Arcturus Black! You nearly scared me to death!"

"What?"

"Are you okay?" I questioned. "Did Mulciber hurt you? What did he say?"

"(Y/n) relax," Regulus sighed. "He... he didn't do anything. There's nothing for you to worry about."

"Reg, you can tell me the truth," I said sincerely.

"Trust me, everything is fine," he assured.

"Okay, I trust you."

"Thank you. I don't need you to worry about me," Regulus smiled.

"I'm going to worry about you either way," I responded, crossing my arms.

"I know," Regulus chuckled.

"So, are you going to Hogsmeade tomorrow?" I asked as I sat down on the window seat.

"No," Regulus answered, shaking his head.

"Why not?"

"It's boring there," he shrugged.

"It's only boring if you're with boring people," I pointed.

"I can't go with you," Regulus quickly replied. "I- I don't want Mulciber to say anything to my parents. I'm sorry."

"Hey, I get it," I nodded. "It's perfectly fine. I'll buy you something."

"No, it's fine," Regulus said, shaking his head once more.

"Please, I insist," I said. "I didn't get you a Christmas gift anyway."

"Your letter was more than enough," Regulus mumbled as he slightly smiled.

"And so was yours," I noted. "If I find something you might like, I'll get it for you."

"Fine."

Regulus sat down on the window seat beside me. I looked at Regulus for a bit, and as he started to stretch, his robe sleeve started to slide up his arm. That was when I noticed something on Regulus's arm.

"Regulus, is that a bruise?" I questioned, leaning forward to get a better look.

"Oh, I, uh, I accidentally bumped into the corner of the table earlier," Regulus replied, pulling down his sleeves.

"Reg, that's a huge bruise," I huffed.

"I-I know," he nodded.

"Did you lie to me about Mulciber?"

"Yes, I did," Regulus answered after taking a minute to respond. "I'm sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?" I questioned, moving closer to him.

"I didn't want you to worry," Regulus said, shaking his head while his voice broke a little.

"Well, I am worried," I sighed. "Regulus, I'll keep you safe."

"No, this happened to me because of my actions," he whispered. "I-I deserve this."

"Oh, Regulus," I muttered, hugging him. "You don't deserve any of this even if you think you do. I'm here for you."

"Thank you," he mumbled, hugging me back.

~~~

Regulus's pov

I lay in bed that night.

--------------------‐----‐------‐-----------------------------
October 7, 1972

"Sirius! Wait!" I called, chasing after Sirius and the Marauders.

It was my first trip to Hogsmeade, where Sirius promised to spend the day with me. It was the first time when Sirius broke his promise and the first time that I realized he wanted nothing to do with me.

"Reg, I told you, you can't hang out with us!" Sirius shouted, speed walking with the Marauders to avoid me.

"Why not? You told me you would stay with me!" I yelled, feeling a strong sense of abandonment.

"Listen," Sirius said as he stopped walking and faced me. "You can't just follow me around for the rest of your life! Go and make your own friends."

"Lay off a bit, Sirius," James whispered, placing his hand on Sirius's shoulder.

"But..." I mumbled."it's my first trip to Hogsmeade... I have no one."

"Well then find someone, Regulus," Sirius responded sternly. "It's embarrassing to have my little brother following me around all day. Besides, James and I want to do some pranks, and we do not need you going around and snitching on us."

"Sirius, I won't say anything! I promise," I said desperately.

"Just go," Sirius muttered.

I stood there. Just for another minute. I didn't believe what he was saying. And I didn't want to believe that he meant every word.

After a few minutes passed, and I finally had the realization that Sirius genuinely wanted me to leave him alone, I finally responded.

"Okay."

Then, I walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ever since then, I never bothered to go back to Hogsmeade. I had no one. No one but a memory that has been haunting me forever.

I let the tears fall down my face. As the tears streamed down, I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~

James's pov

"Hogsmeade! Hogsmeade! Hogsmeade!" The Marauders and I cheered as we stomped down the stairs.

"Calm down, mates," Frank Longbottom said as we reached the common room. "We won't be leaving till noon."

"Hogsmeade days are the best," Peter beamed.

"I'm well aware," Frank nodded, crossing his arms.

"Well then, you understand our excitement, don't you mate?" Sirius chuckled as he patted Frank's back.

"My, my!" I exclaimed, raising my eyebrows.

"James, what is it now?" Remus asked.

"Lily has her hair up!" I smiled. "She hasn't put her hair up since 3rd year!"

"The way you remember that is creepy," Remus commented.

"You say creepy, I say, observant," I shrugged.

"You say observant, I say stalker," Remus smirked.

"Sod off, Moony," I huffed. "Just watch me."

"We'll be watching," he said and mumbled, "you fail."

"Morning Evans," I said with a broad smile.

"What now?" Lily sighed, rolling her eyes.

"I notice you have your hair up," I replied.

"Wow," she responded sarcastically.

"I-I just wanted to say you look beautiful," I complimented, slightly stuttering. "I mean, you always look beautiful, but that hairstyle shows off all of your amazing features."

"Hmm, thanks. Bye, Potter," Lily huffed, exiting the common room.

"Goodbye, Evans," I waved as she walked away.

"Damn, mate. You sounded genuine," Sirius said from behind me.

"Cause I was," I responded.

"Really?" Sirius questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm not just mindlessly flirting with Lily!" I slightly shouted. "I do like her. I just wished she saw more in me."

"At least today she accepted your compliment," Sirius teased.

"Yeah... You're right!" I beamed, taking a moment to remember.

"How did it go, Loverboy?" Peter asked, approaching Sirius and me with Remus beside him.

"Don't call me Loverboy," I said seriously. "But, I think she's warming up to me."

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll get there," Remus nodded.

~~~

In the Great Hall, everyone was excited for Hogsmeade. I noticed all of the Viragos sitting at the very end of the Gryffindor table. The Marauders and I sat at the center of the table. Remus and Peter sat on one side while Sirius and I sat on the other. I was across from Peter while Sirius was across from Remus.

"So, I'm thinking," Sirius started to say, leaning in close. "We buy all of the chocolate frogs and create a chocolate Frog army. And! With the cards, we can create a kingdom for them."

"Pads, we're not going to do that," Remus said, unamused and shaking his head.

"I don't know; it sounds fun," Sirus shrugged.

"It's like the only thing you can do is be idiotic," Remus replied, rolling his eyes.

"Hey! I'm also charming," Sirius smirked, shooting a wink at Remus.

"Yeah, whatever," Remus sighed in response.

"You guys fight like a married couple," Peter commented, watching Remus and Sirius quarrel.

"Shut up, Pete," Remus snapped.

"You all shut up," I groaned. "I can't think with all your bickering."

"What's wrong, Loverboy?" Peter asked.

"I swear I'm going to punch you if you call me that again," I said, glaring at Peter. "But Valentine's Day is so soon, and I still don't know what to get Lily."

"Valentine's Day is in a month, James," Remus responded.

"Besides, she'll probably just turn you down," Peter noted.

"He's not listening," Sirius sighed as I zoned out.

"Perhaps I could throw her a party!" I exclaimed.

"A party? For her?" Sirius questioned, pointing at Lily as we all looked. She excluded herself from the conversation with the Viragos and was reading a book.

"It looks like she's...Studying," Peter said, confusingly.

"She's reading a book before Hogsmeade, James," Sirius huffed. "And she's doing it willingly."

"Yeah, that's not a good idea," Remus sighed, putting all of our attention back on each other.

"Lily doesn't even like parties," Peter mentioned.

"Lily doesn't even like you," Remus added.

"Trust me, I'll plan everything," I smirked.

"Whatever... Loverboy," Peter teased, quickly getting out of his seat so he could scurry away.

"PETER PETTIGREW GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" I shouted, chasing after him.

~~~

(Y/N)'s pov

"I'm so excited for today's trip," I beamed. The Viragos and I were in the Great Hall, eating our breakfast.

"Me too!" Mary exclaimed as she ate her toast.

"(Y/n), we're sorry for abandoning you last time," Lily apologized, looking up from her book.

"It's alright," I shrugged with a small smile. "I made a friend."

"Oh Godric," Marlene sighed. "Stop making so many friends!"

"Speaking of friends," Lily smirked, closing her book and placing it on the table. "I heard they just installed a telephone box in Hogsmeade! (Y/n)! You can call him!"

"Yeah, as if," I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Why not?" Dorlene asked, turning towards me.

"I dunno," I shrugged, "I'm probably never going to see him again, so what's the point?"

"The point is, is that it's fun!" Mary laughed.

"Mhm, well, other people are most likely going to call their no-maj relatives and friends, and since it's not my priority, I won't be wasting their time," I stated.

"Whatever," Marlene said, sighing.

"Don't you guys want to call your family?" I asked.

"Um, I think I'm okay," Mary answered.

"Me too," Lily nodded.

"Hmm, well, that's alright," Dorcas replied. "How about we head back to the dorm and hang out there?"

"Sounds good to me," I smiled.

~~~

The Viragos and I stayed in the dorm getting ready. When it was time to go, I grabbed my favorite purse. It was the same purse I wore to the holiday break.

"How much longer?" Marlene asked as we walked to Hogsmeade.

"Well, it's getting colder, so we should be there soon," Lily answered.

"We've only been walking for 7 minutes," I chuckled.

"Here, Marls, take my scarf," Dorcas offered.

"I'm okay," Marlene said, shaking her head.

"No, no, I don't want you to get sick," Dorlene smiled, placing her scarf around Marlene's neck.

"Oh... okay," Marlene mumbled as she accepted Dorlene's scarf.

"Guys, we're finally back!" Lily declared once we all reached the entrance.

"Yes!" Mary beamed. "Okay, (y/n), we want to make up for ditching you last time. How about we get some butterbeer first?"

"I like that," I smiled. "Let's go."

~~~

The Viragos and I headed to The Three Broomsticks. It was a nice walk. We passed by all of the stores and people. In the back of my mind, I was thinking about visiting Paisley early and hopefully finding a subtle gift for Regulus. When the Viragos and I arrived, we took a step inside and noticed four familiar boys.

"Oh Godric, why is the world against me?" Lily sighed as she turned around to exit.

"Nope, you're not abandoning me this time," I said, stopping Lily from leaving.

"Ugh, but it's James!" She complained in a silent tone.

"Don't be so dramatic," Dorlene sighed, rolling her eyes. "Come on, let's go."

"Evans!" James shouted as we continued to enter the pub.

"We can't catch a break. It hasn't even been 10 seconds," Marlene whispered to me as we all walked to the Marauders' table.

"What is it, Potter?" Lily huffed, placing her hand on her hip.

"Nothing," he shrugged. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to hang out with my friends, not to talk to you," Lily said as she smiled in a petty manner.

"Well, I know that," James smirked. "Why don't we pay for your butterbeer?"

"James, I'm not buying anyone's butterbeer other than mine," Peter said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Listen to Peter," Lily responded. "I don't need you to pay."

"Okay, okay," James smiled, putting his hands up.

"Guys," I said, looking at my watch.

"What is it?" Dorlene asked.

"I need to visit a friend of mine real quick," I sighed, preparing to leave.

"But our butterbeer-" Mary said with a look of confusion.

"I'm sorry, but I'll catch up with you guys later," I huffed, "I guess it's my turn to abandon you guys."

"Okay," Lily mumbled as I exited the Three Broomsticks.

~~~

I walked across Hogsmeade, and I reached a point where I saw a long, crowded line of witches and wizards. I looked ahead of them and saw the single telephone box. I could call someone. But I decided not to and proceeded to move on.

I wanted to visit Paisley early so I can spend the rest of the day with the Viragos. It's much better to see her now than to just leave my friends in the middle of the day and feel rushed when being with Paisley. Besides, I've been too busy to stop by and I miss her and Darcy.

I finally reached the antique shop that I'd waited so long to visit.

I knocked.

No answer.

I knocked again. When nobody answered, I entered the shop and was greeted by Darcy.

"Darcy! Who's a beautiful kneazle?" I smiled as I crouched down.

"Is that who I think it is?" I heard a woman question deeper inside the shop.

"Paisley!" I beamed, standing up.

"(Y/n)! Darling! You're back!" She exclaimed as she hugged me.

"Yes, I am," I sighed.

"How have you been?" Paisley asked, releasing me from the hug.

"Pretty good," I responded. "What about you?"

"Nothing happens here, so I've been a little bored," she chuckled. "Tea?"

"Yes, please," I huffed as Paisley handed me a tea cup. "Thanks. Um, can I ask you something?"

"But of course, sweetie," Paisley nodded.

"Well, do you know Andromeda and Ted?" I asked, taking a sip of my tea.

"I do. They'd sneak in here at night when they were students," Paisley said as she smiled sneakily. "Come here." Paisley led me to a rug. "This is how they came."

She lifted the rug, and there was the trap door underneath. It had the initials 'T + A'  and 'V + P'  written in their own hearts on the entrance of the trapdoor.

"Woah," I whispered.

"Yup," Paisley nodded proudly. "This used to be an old library before. Viv and I would sneak out when we were students, too."

"That's awesome," I smiled.

"Excuse me," Paisley said, placing the rug flatly on the ground. "But look around a bit while I feed Darcy."

"Oh, okay."

I wandered around and explored the areas of the antique shop I wasn't able to last time. While exploring, I found a jukebox. Wondering if it'd still work, I opened my purse, searching if I had any spare change from the holiday break. While rummaging through my purse, I found a small piece of paper with a phone number on it.

'Well, shit,' I thought, debating if I should do anything about the number. Beside the jukebox, there was a counter with an old telephone on top. 'Might as well,' I shrugged.

I inserted the number and waited to see if anyone would pick up.

*ring*

*ring*

"Hello, this is Will speaking," the boy answered from the other side of the line.

"Hello Will, this is (y/n) speaking," I replied.

"(Y/n), long time no speak," Will said as I sensed his smile appear.

"Yeah, yeah," I sighed. "I'm at the town by the school, so I decided to make a call."

"Hmm, how's school so far?" Will questioned.

"No, no, no," I responded, shaking my head. "I'm not saying anything until you tell me about yourself."

"What?"

"You heard me. I told you many things when we first met," I mentioned. "I need some background."

"There's not much to it."

"Yeah, well, that means you can tell me more," I said while sitting on a small stool. "Please."

"Okay, you're right," Will huffed, waiting for a minute to pass before he started talking. "My parents, um, passed. When I was younger, of course. So then I had to move in with my uncle, Ray. Um, I started helping him with the store when I turned 10 and would work after school. So, yeah, that's about it."

"I'm sorry for your loss," I said, softening my tone.

"Eh, it's okay," he shrugged. "I don't remember much."

"How is it with your uncle?" I asked, looking down at the floor.

"We get along pretty well," Will nodded. "We spend most of our time together, so he's my best friend."

"Well, that's good," I responded, slightly smiling.

"Yeah," he agreed.

"You know since I'm going to be at school, I might be too busy to stop by the town," I said after a long minute passed. "It's going to be a while until I see or even talk to you again."

"Wouldn't you just stay over at your friend's house again?"

"Well, I don't stay there all the time," I chuckled. "And I only have access to a phone in town so.. yeah."

"Damn," Will commented.

"Yeah. Damn."

"Just, call me whenever you can," he smirked. "Besides, you'll always know where Ray's Records is."

"Yup," I smiled. "Anyway, I need to do a few things in town before I go back, so..."

"We should say goodbye," he nodded. "I got it."

"Goodbye, Will," I sighed. "It was nice talking to you."

"Goodbye (y/n). You, too," he said.

I hung up the phone. It was a short but sweet call.

"Who was that?" Paisley asked, approaching me with Darcy by her side.

"A no-maj friend," I shrugged, turning to face her.

"Hmm, okay," she mumbled, sitting on a chair near me and Darcy on her lap. "Is there anything you're looking for?"

"Well, yeah," I replied. "You see, I have this friend, Regulus Black -"

"Black? As in pureblood? As in Sacred 28?" Paisley questioned, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yup," I nodded.

"You? A muggle-born is friends with a Sacred 28 member?" Paisley questioned again, clearly flabbergasted.

"Best friends," I clarified.

"How?" She asked in disbelief.

"Long story short, he was lonely, and I was there for him. Though I was following him around before we officially became friends - simply out of curiosity, but that's not the point. We hang out in this cottage on Sundays, and yeah. Not only that, but Sirius Black is his brother and one of my close friends, but Sirius does not have very, um, kind feelings towards Regulus, and it's a whole family thing. But the point is, nobody knows that we're friends except for you, Andromeda, and technically Will - the guy I was on the phone with," I said, trying to figure out a way to summarize such a confusing and detailed friendship.

"Wow," Paisley replied, nodding her head as she processed my summary. "I'm glad that I am someone you trust with this secret. Anyway, what about Regulus?"

"Hmm? Oh! Right, well, I didn't get him anything for Christmas. And I think it's so dumb because I couldn't get him anything from the no-maj world and Regulus is rich-rich. Which means any wizarding world item, his family can afford," I explained.

"So you want me to help you find him a gift?" Paisley asked for clarification.

"Yes, please," I sighed, desperately.

"Well, find a piece of jewelry you think would suit him," she shrugged.

"I can't believe I haven't thought of that," I said in disbelief, slumped against the counter.

"It's just the Gryffindor in you, darling," Paisley chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I asked, sitting up.

"From what I saw, you guys can be a little slow sometimes," she responded, shrugging her shoulders.

"Pfff yeah right," I scoffed.

"Oh please, you'll see for yourself soon enough," Paisley laughed.

"Sure," I said, laughing along. "Anyways, show me your jewels!"

"Right this way, darling!"

Paisley led me to the jewelry which was on a small glass counter. I scanned the counter to see if there was anything that matched Regulus.

I knew what I wanted to get him. I wanted to get him something that he could lie to the other Slytherins that was a gift from his parents and something he can lie to his parents that it was a gift from the other Slytherins.

Snakes and silver.

I looked throughout the glass counter before one thing caught my eye. A bracelet. A snake bracelet with small black jewels for eyes.

The bracelet would wrap around the wrist once and it was simple. Simple and Regulus's style.

"That's the one," I pointed.

"Perfect for a Slytherin," Paisley added, leaning forward from the other side of the counter.

"Perfect for Regulus," I smiled.

"That'd be four Sickles," Paisley said, grabbing the bracelet and handing it to me.

"Here," I muttered as I handed Paisley the Sickles. "I better go and catch up with my friends."

"Including Regulus?" She asked as she put the Sickles in a small pouch.

"No," I said, shaking my head, "the Viragos. Regulus doesn't like coming to Hogsmeade."

"Ohh I see. Well, feel free to stop by anytime," Paisley winked, nudging her head towards the secret passage way.

"Will do," I waved as I exited the antique shop. "Bye Paisley, bye Darcy!"

"Bye sweetie!" Paisley exclaimed, waving goodbye.

~~~

I wandered around Hogsmeade for a few minutes before I finally caught up with the Viragos in Honeydukes.

"(Y/n)! You're alive!" Lily exclaimed as I entered the shop.

"Yes, I am," I smiled, jokingly.

"Where have you been?" Mary asked, swinging her arm over my shoulder.

"At an old shop," I shrugged. "Sorry for leaving you guys."

"It's okay, we were just looking around," Dorcas sighed. "Did you find anything at the old shop?"

"No, not really," I mumbled, shaking my head.

"Well we still have time to shop," Marlene beamed.

"I say we stop by Zonko's!" Dorcas beamed with excitement.

"For what?" Mary chuckled.

"For fun, duh!" Marlene grinned.

"Ugh, James would be there," Lily cringed, crossing her arms.

"So what?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders

"James shouldn't determine what you do," Dorcas added.

"No, it's just nice avoiding him," Lily happily shrugged. "I feel like I lose brain cells around him."

"Well I'm sure you can handle losing another brain cell," I laughed.

"Yeah and we're not going to be at Hogsmeade much longer," Marlene mentioned.

"Fine, okay," Lily said after all of our convincing.

"Yay!" The Viragos and I cheered.

~~~

The rest of the day was filled with jokes and Lily constantly rolling her eyes. When we got back to Hogwarts, in our dorms, I placed Regulus's bracelet in a small box, waiting to give it to him later.

~~~

Regulus's pov

I was laying in bed. Thinking, as always. Everyone else was asleep after having a fun, yet exhausting time at Hogsmeade. I couldn't sleep which wasn't strange for me. I flipped to my side and closed my eyes, hoping I could just fall asleep.

That was until a blinking light appeared. I opened my eyes, realizing that it was my ring.

'(Y/n)' I smiled.

I got out of bed quickly, yet quietly. I slipped my shoes on and left the dorm. Eventually, I exited the dungeon and started to head towards the Astronomy Tower.

When I arrived, there was no one. It was quiet.

"Reg?" I heard someone whisper as I slowly turned around.

"(Y/n)! Oh my- why the hell would you come out of nowhere like that?!" I quietly exclaimed as (y/n) came out of the shadows.

"Sorry, I didn't know if you were Filch," she whispered as she approached me.

"I guess that's fair," I shrugged. "Why did you call me here?"

"I have a gift for you," (y/n) smiled, standing in front of me.

"(Y/n), I told you, you didn't have to get me a gift," I said, shaking my head.

"I know, but, I wanted to," she replied, digging into her pockets.

"Okay, well, thanks," I awkwardly nodded.

"Here," (y/n) said, handing me a small box.

I gently took the box from (y/n)'s hands. I opened the gift and smiled at the sight of a silver snake bracelet.

"It's beautiful," I sighed, taking it out of the box.

"I know," (y/n) responded in a hushed tone.

"Thank you," I smiled, looking at (y/n).

"You're welcome," she grinned, smiling back and looking right at me.

And there it was. The stare. This comfort. The feeling. It's been so long since we've had the stare and it's been so long since I've had this comfort. So long since I've had the feeling. I felt my smile grew and (y/n)'s eyes softened.

"I.." (y/n) said as she looked away. "I think I'm going to head to bed."

"Yeah, of course," I responded, not looking away. I couldn't look away.

"It is a school night and you know-"

"Academics first. I know," I said, cutting her off.

"Good night, Reggie," (y/n) whispered, gently.

"Good night, (y/n)," I sighed.

I watched as (y/n) left the Astronomy Tower. I stayed for an extra few minutes, admiring my bracelet as I put it on, knowing deep in my heart I would never take it off.

A/N: not my favorite chapter cause it feels a little rushed but anything for yall <3. again im so sorry for updating late. i hope yall enjoy this chapter.

as always, im sorry if there is any spelling or grammar errors.

i can't promise that i'll finish my chapters quicker or anything because writing is really hard for me right now. it's hard for me to focus and i also have other small projects. all i ask for is your patience.

my goal is to finish year 5 by the end of this year but no promises lol. i'd have to create a schedule at this point 💀.

anyways, thank you for being so patient and checking up on me.

thank you for reading, i love you, and stay safe.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 56.2K 158
COMPLETED "I despise you, Sirius Black." "No, no you don't."...
30.4K 974 86
LONG FIC // COMPLETE Fifth Year has rolled around for the Marauders at Hogwarts. However, this year is a bit different because a certain Marauder; Ja...
136 8 8
Dear reader, If you've come across this little story, then I'm glad that I have at least had to chance to explain myself to one person. I'm not here...
211K 8.3K 24
i'm gonna try to write a proper description. don't take this seriously at all really i wrote this for a laugh that's all (i was also 14 so i don't re...