"It's Complicated" | Jungkook...

By VenTae_Fics

This is story of a young businessman who gets cheated on by his fiancee and the young lady who gets fired fro... More

Part 1
Part: 2
Part: 3
Part: 4
Part: 5
Part: 6
Part: 7
Part: 8
Part: 9
Part: 11
Part: 12
Part: 13
Part: 14
Part: 15
Part: 16
Part: 17
Part: 18
Part: 19
Part: 20
Part: 21
Part: 22
Part: 23
Part: 24
Last Part

Part: 10

13.5K 400 37
By VenTae_Fics

Jungkook: Please Y/N.

- Your eyes widen as you can't believe your own ears now. He just moaned out your name. You literally went almost crazy but soon the door opened making you panic.

Y/N: Wha- Shit!

- You tried to run out from his cabin but his eyes were wide open when he saw you there. You looked at him and

- Damn.

- He stood there while his hairs being wet while being a little sweaty making him look completely hot and handsome.

Y/N: What the fuck. Is he even real?

- You thought to yourself while staring at him while your jaw drop to the ground. You let out a awkward laugh and said.

Y/N: Uhm. I-I- I put that file on the d-desk.

- You were about to walk out but he holds your wrist. You looked at your hand and then at him. His expression soon changed into serious one.

Jungkook: You heard me. Didn't you?

Y/N: W-What...

- Jungkook looks away and suddenly your eyes went to his jawline which looked sharper than before. He sighs heavily and said.

Jungkook: Y/N I-

- He then the door opening. Jungkook's eyes widen and he immediately grabbed your hand and pulled you inside the washroom making your eyes wide. He closed the door immediately and whispered while putting his palm against your mouth.

Jungkook: It might be Jimin. If he saw me like this and you with me he will just think something. Please don't say anything-

- You looked at him and slightly nodded. He sighed and removed his palm from your lips. You backed away but then your hand accidentally hit the tap and you turned on the shower.

Y/N: What-

Jungkook: Y/N please- oh shit.

- You both were in the shower. You cursed your self and tried to turn off the shower but the handle of it just came out.

Goddess of Destruction.

- Your eyes widen as Jungkook reacts same way as you.

Y/N: Oh God! No-

- He again put his palm on your lips making you hit your back against the wall. You looked at him and realised his face was close to yours.

Jungkook: Please stay quiet.

--

- Jimin walked inside the cabin while rubbing his eyes after getting better sleep. He frowned and looked around.

Jimin: Huh?

- He checked the time and it was just 3 PM. He frowned and tried to call Jungkook. As long as he remembered Jungkook don't have any meeting arranged today. Jimin heard the phone ringing just beside him.

Jimin: Oh. He is here.

- Soon he heard the sound of water which was created by you. Jimin made his way towards the washroom and asked.

Jimin: Are you in there Jungkook?

--

- You both turned your head towards the door. You looked at Jungkook and he says.

Jungkook: Yeah?

- Jimin nodded and said.

Jimin: Wanna go out for some snacks after you are done-?

- He heard someone hissing and it was you who did because the water was too cold. You panicked and looked at Jungkook who poked his inner cheek. You feel like you just made him mad.

Jimin: What's wrong?

Jungkook: Nothing. I had lunch so I have no appetite hyung- oh shit.

- Jungkook winced as the water got even more colder.

Jimin: Okay! But are you okay? Should I come inside-?

Jungkook: NO! I'm fine hyung!!

- Jungkook yells making Jimin even more suspicious. Jungkook looks at you and removes his palm again.

Jimin: Okay fine then. I'll be back after eating some snacks then.

- Jimin leaves. You both assumed that he left after you both heard no sound from outside. Jungkook then looked at you. And the worst part for you was.

You were wearing white dress which almost became see-through revealing your red bra.

- His eyes unconsciously went down to your dress. His cheeks became red as he licked his lips nervously. You didn't even realise that your dress was see through and you asked him.

Y/N: Is office your another home? I mean you have shower and other facilities?

- Jungkook immediately looked at you and said.

Jungkook: Uh.. Actually.

Y/N: I'm sorry I broke your shower handle and now-

Jungkook: It's okay Y/N.

- He cuts you off. Soon the silence fell inside the bathroom only the sound of water can be heard. Even though water was quiet called to be cold but soon you felt something rising inside you. Jungkook slowly placed his hands on your hips pulling you close. As if he is still not over from last night and previous make-out sessions.

Jungkook: I bet you heard me.

- His voice sounded deeper than usual. You felt your cheeks heating up. His eyes went down to your chest. Everything about you was driving him crazy.

Y/N: Jungkook I didn't mean to but-

Jungkook: But what hmm?

- He whispers in your ear. You legit felt the chills when he said almost making you go crazy.

Y/N: I- I just.

Jungkook: You loved it.

- Jungkook whispers in your ear seductively. You felt his hot breath hitting against your neck while water flowing down you both. You felt him getting closer and soon he kisses your ear lobe while tugging back the strand of your hair behind.

Y/N: What are you d-doing?

- You asked almost being breathless. He backs away and says while raising his brow.

Jungkook: Let me make you feel how was I feeling.

- He whispers against your lips. Before you could respond he places his lips on to yours while wrapping his arms around your waist. You have up and kissed him back almost losing it all. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulls you close. You felt his tongue almost brushing your lower lip. Soon he inserted his tongue inside your mouth as he fights for his dominance.

Being completely submissive under him.

- After few minutes he breaks the kiss and pants while looking at you. He leaned in again and made his way to kiss your neck. You tilted your head to opposite side giving him access. You felt your heart rate increasing and butterflies again in your stomach. You played with hairs while sucks on your skin. You placed your hands on his shoulders almost gripping on to his blazer. He backed away and looked at your neck, proud at it.

A red-purple hickey.

- You bite your lip feeling unbearable feeling. You again felt an urge to kiss him but you just can't made your mind whether it is right or not. He soon unzipped your dress making you feel the cold tiles of the bathroom. You hissed as he slowly strapped down the strip of it.

Seriously you can't process what has gotten into you.

- You hitched on your breath as he kisses your bare shoulder while his hands massaging on your another shoulder. You accidentally let out a small moan as he bites your skin. His lips turned into small smirk as he started to suck your skin even more.

Y/N: Jungkook.

- You breathlessly said but you closed your eyes as he kisses your collarbone. He removed the other strap of your dress pulling it down. You looked at him and he looks at you. His eyes clearly showing lust and affection. You looked down and saw his abs being visible as his shirt was completely wet and was sticking to his skin.

Just breathtaking.

- You are standing there almost naked while him staring at your lips. His eyes soon went down to your cleavage.

Jungkook: Gorgeous.

- You never felt this type of way. The tension between you both was increasing second by second. The cold water running on you both didn't even felt cold as if the atmosphere is just turned into hot one.

Y/N: Jungkook please-

- You almost begged feeling so desperate yet scared. Jungkook soon kissed your lips again. You removed his blazer and slowly unbuttoned his shirt while kissing each other as if there is no tomorrow. Your hands rested on his abs while he pushed you against the wall even more kissing you even more passionately. He placed his palm on your jaw, caressing it. You soon felt his hand making their way on your breast.

- You almost cursed as he grabbed breast, cupping them. You let out a low moan as soon as he started to play with them while continuing to kiss you not leaving a single chance. You felt his other hand behind your back playing with strap of your bra. You wrapped your arms around his neck almost moaning to his ears making him already turn on.

Y/N: Jungkook d-don't-

Jungkook: Too late babygirl.

- He removed his shirt revealing his toned body. His collarbones, chest and abs. Everything was just breathtaking. He carried you and placed you on the basin counter. You rested your hands behind your back as he caresses your thighs. You threw your head back and he kept on doing it. Soon you heard the door opening from outside. You looked at Jungkook who look unbothered.

Y/N: Jungkook someone is out-

- He didn't listen and shut you up by kissing you. You hold him by his shoulder and felt him deepening the kiss. You shrugged the thought and kissed him back. You felt him pressing his lips against your even more.

It isn't illegal to make-out with your husband.

- Your nails almost made marks on his shoulder as the kiss became even more deep and rough. You both broke the kiss and heard the door knocking again.

Jungkook: What?

Jimin: You are still inside?

Jungkook: Yeah? Why?

Jimin: What the hell you are doing in there? It's been whole 30 minutes! And where is Y/N?

- Jungkook groans. You rolled your eyes but then soon realised your clothes are all wet now as well as his too.

Jungkook: I'm pooping. And I don't know where she is.

- Jungkook lies making you laugh. He rolled his eyes and as soon as Jimin said.

Jimin: Why the hell you eat spicy things when you can't handle it. Come out I want to discuss about meeting with Mr. Kim.

- Jungkook got panicked and looked at you. You both being completely wet. Shower broke. Clothes almost wet. And top of that half naked.

Jungkook: Shit.

- Jungkook looked the clothes and then back at you.

Y/N: What will we do now?

- You whispered to him getting panicked.

Jungkook: Wait. I'll arrange something. Just stay here.

- You sighed heavily and nodded. Jungkook opened the door slightly and popped out his head to Jimin. Jimin frowned and said.

Jimin: Did you just took shower?

Jungkook: Yeah can you bring 2 pair of shirts and a trouser?

Jimin: Oh. Okay. Why didn't you tell you had shower? I mean you just said you were pooping and now this-

Jungkook: I'm cold please bring it fast!

- Jimin rolled his eyes and said.

Jimin: Fine.

- Jimin walked out from the cabin. Jungkook turned to you and closed the door behind. You looked at the shower. You looked at Jungkook who was staring at you.

Jungkook: Are you feeling cold?

Y/N: Do you think I would be feeling cold after what happened?

- You thought to yourself and shook your head to him. You looked at his shoulders and realised the marks you made. You turned towards the mirror.

Hickeys.

Y/N: Jungkook.

- He hummed and looked at you.

Jungkook: What?

Y/N: Why the hell you made this much hickeys?

- You almost yelled at him while feeling shy as your body was still exposed to him.

Jungkook: Why? You look beautiful.

Y/N: What-

- Your cheeks heat up as he smirked and eyed you from top to bottom.

Jungkook: It would've been even more beautiful if I...

- He brushes his tongue over his lower lips whole staring at you.

Y/N: S-Stop.

- You looked away being completely flustered. Jungkook chuckles and hears knock. He opened the door and looked Jimin.

Jimin: Here-

Jungkook: Thanks.

- Jungkook immediately closed the door leaving Jimin shook.

Jimin: Yah!

- Jungkook hands you the black shirt and says.

Jungkook: Please wear this for now. I'll tell some one to get a skirt or jeans.

- You looked at the shirt and nodded. You grabbed it and started to wear it as Jungkook does the same. After wearing them Jungkook opens the door.

Jimin: Finally- Wait Y/N?

- Jimin's eyes widen as he sees you inside along with Jungkook. You let out a nervous laugh and said.

Y/N: Hey.

Jimin: Don't tell me-

- Jimin smirked and his eyes narrowed looking at you both creepily.

Jimin: No need to explain. I get it.

Jungkook: Yah!

- Jungkook says while being shy a little about it. You looked at him and he looks at you.

Jungkook: It's not what you are thinking. The shower broke and we need a plumber. Can you call someone?

- Jimin looks behind and saw it's really broke.

Jimin: Then what was Y/N doing in there?

Y/N: Actually I wanted to use washroom and I accidentally broke the shower handle as my hand hit it.

Dumb ass.

- Jimin frowns and laughs.

Jimin: Are you hulk or what? How can you just break it?

Y/N: Even I don't know.

- You glanced at Jungkook. He sighs and says.

Jungkook: Can you call some lady employees to get a pair of jeans.

Jimin: Sure.

Jungkook: Thanks hyung.

Jimin: No problem. But if you want to continue then I can leave-

Jungkook: HYUNG!!

- Jungkook's eyes widen while his cheek being red. You looked away awkwardly while Jimin laughs.

Jungkook: Now stop laughing...

- Jungkook mumbles. Jimin winked and said.

Jimin: Fine. I'll go and tell.

- Jimin walked out leaving you both alone. Thankfully the shirt was long enough to cover your upper thighs. You looked at Jungkook and of course the awkward feeling between you both made it's way again.

Jungkook: I'll get some coffee for both of us.

- You nodded and he nods too. He walked out leaving you alone. Suddenly you heard his phone ringing. You walked closer to his phone and checked the caller ID.

"Mom?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 254 16
Be ready for a fun, cute and romantic story of a simple yet cheerful girl and a cold and arrogant CEO How will their romance be? And who will fall f...
551K 20.5K 90
Sneak peak - Taehyung- we shouldn't be doing this ", I protest under my breath. "You didn't answer my question-", he clasped my chin between his fing...
319K 9.7K 51
Y/n, a college student, is secretly dating her boyfriend, but her world turns upside down when her sister gets engaged to him. Heartbroken, she seeks...
2.5K 217 40
„Just tell me what the fuck is going on! Tell me your secrets!" „If I tell you the truth... you'll wish you never asked.." In where y/n simply fell...