William Afton x Reader // Nei...

By mrsmidas

‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️💥FEMALE READER💥⚠️⚠️⚠️‼️ About: The Aftons move in next door and you're acquainted with the family... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 9

18.3K 365 2.2K
By mrsmidas

You wake up, alone. Turning to your side you realize William had left. He had also left your window open slightly, causing a cold feeling to take over your room. You shiver a bit and groan, rolling out of bed. You walk over and shut the window, shaking from the chill of the room.

You stretch out your body before sitting on the edge of you bed.

Ping

William💜
Good morning doll.

Had to go to work, text me if your up, love.

You hum, a stupid smile plastered on your face.

You
Im up 💞

William💜
Oh good, how'd you sleep?

You
Wonderfully :) the new pillow I had last night worked wonders.

William💜
Oh did it? I can be more than a pillow you know..

You blush to yourself, shaking your head and putting your phone down. Leaving him on read.

You get up and decide to be productive, cleaning around the house and doing other chores. When you do things like that out of will, it's not so much a chore. It's just something to do, something to pass time.

A few hours went by actually, you hadn't noticed. You were listening to music when you got a text from your parents.

They were on their way home. And they.. wanted you to clean the house up. They were having guests tonight..

You sigh, feeling like now they won't see your efforts because you were now told to clean up the house.

Whatever..

You thought. You checked the time, and as if on cue, you hear your parents open up the front door, entering inside. Your mom comes up to you, showering you in kisses.

"Hi baby! How was your day!? The house looks amazing!! Thank you so much!! Muah muah!!" She babbles.

Your dad is taking off his jacket, hanging it up. "Hi, y/n/n."

You smile, moving away from your mom politely. "Hi mom, hi dad."

"We're having guests tonight! I better get the dinner started now!" Your mom chirped.

You raise an eyebrow, "who's coming over?" You ask, hands behind your back as you shifted your weight on your heels.

"The Aftons!"

"THE WHAT-" you started coughing, holding your stomach.

Your mom looked at you concerned, "I know you have some type of vendetta against them, but I wanted to be nice and invite them over for dinner... as a sort of.. apology for your behavior the first day we met them!" Your mom rambles.

You mentally curse, "oh.. gee.. alright! I'll be.. nice... tonight." You mutter. "Well I'll be upstairs getting ready!" You say, forcing a smile and running upstairs.

"Ok, hun! I'll call you when dinners done!"

——

You're upstairs in your room, pulling your phone from your pocket.

You
WILLIAM

William💜
Yes dear?

You
YOURE COMING OVER FOR DINNER?? WHY?? Why would you come over here for dinner!?

William💜
Well your parents seemed so eager to have us over.

Why? Don't wanna see me? 💕

You
I'd love to see you! 💞💞

JUST NOT AROUND MY PARENTS!!

William💜
I'll behave.

You
Whatever, I'm sorry for whatever torture they put you through to say yes to this.

William💜
Don't worry dear, I'll see you tonight ;)

You
Yeah

I'll see ya.

You put your phone away, setting it on your nightstand.

Might as well get ready.

——

And so, you hop in the shower. Do your makeup. (Or not if you're not into that.) Do your hair. Etc etc.

As you're finishing up doing your hair, you hear a loud knock at the door. Followed by your mom calling out your name embarrassingly loud.

You take a glance at yourself in the mirror before leaving the room.

"Coming!"

You see your mom and dad greeting the Aftons, you quickly make eye contact with William, you go red. You look away and see Michael, smiling at him. He goes red.

You walk over to the other family that's walking into your home.

"It's so nice of you to have us!" Michael says, nudging you.

You roll your eyes, "I'm so sorry." You whisper.

Your parents lead everyone into the dinning room, everyone then seats themselves at the dining table.

Your mom was sat on one side and your dad was sat on the other. In front of you was Michael and next to you was William. On your other side was Elizabeth and across from her was Evan. Across from William was Mrs. Afton.

Your mom had set out the food and everything, pouring everybody some water unless they requested otherwise.

You were sat there, eating your food politely. You felt a pair of eyes on you, you look up.

"Eat Michael," You mouth.

He shook his head, "I'm not hungry." He said, still watching you.

"Well it's rude to stare." You tease.

"S-Sorry!" He said, looking down at the table.

You just hum. You went back to eating your food when you felt a hand set on your chair right next to your thigh. You look up and to the side, staring right at William.

"What?" He purrs, raising an eyebrow.

"Y/N, don't be rude." Your mom says, scolding you.

"I didn't even-" You go to talk but just stay quiet, looking back down and eating your food.

You hear slurping from next to you, watching at Elizabeth is eating her food pretty loudly. The young girl was a mess, she must not know how to use a napkin.

As you're sharing glances with her, William guides his hand up your chair, onto your skin. His fingers sliding to hold onto your thigh.

You twitch a bit, glaring at him.

"Quit it." You whisper yell, smacking his hand.

"Dad." Michael says, looking at him.

"What!?"

"We're not doing this. You two, don't even look at each other." Mrs. Afton is quick to intervene.

Despite what she said, Michael and William exchange death glades to one another.

His eyes never leave his sons but William's hand moves up your leg, oh so slowly.

You squirm in your chair, nudging him. "Stop." You say.

You feel like everyone is watching you but in fact everyone is just staring at their food or chatting with one another.

You look up at him, your face inches away from his.

He grins, "you look beautiful this evening." He charms, squeezing your thigh firmly.

Your breath hitched, feeling a certain feeling consume your inside. But you try to ignore it.

"T-Thank you," you said. Eating your food to try and hide your flustered state right now. But soon enough your plate is empty.

William looks down at his own food, not batting an eye towards you as his fingers get dangerously high on your thigh. The urge to just spread your legs and let him do as he pleads washes over you. But you can't. For obvious reason.

Instead you jump up, banging your knee on your table.

You wince, "shit!" You mutter.

"Language!" Both your mom and dad scold at you.

"Whatever- I'll be upstairs. Thanks for the dinner, ma." You mutter, squeezing behind William and pinching his neck as you get by.

He winced, rubbing the back of his neck and staring at you. You glare at him as you scurry away.

He just sighed, looking down.

"Dad.." Michael said.

"Shut up-"

"Stop."

——

You were upstairs laying in your room.

He's ridiculous. Touching me like that in front of my parents. In front of Michael. IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE. I don't care if they're getting a divorce. They're still together.

You were standing in front of your mirror, staring at yourself when you heard a knock on your door. Assuming it was your mom, you called out for whom ever it was to come in.

In walked William, a frown on his face.

"Hey, doll." He said.

You looked at him before looking back at yourself in the mirror.

He sighed, walking over to you. He snaked his arms around you from behind and laid his chin on top of your head.

"I'm sorry." He muttered.

"I don't care that you did that.. but why would you do that in front of everyone like that." You say, leaning into his grasp.

He hummed. "I wanted to tease you was all, I'm sorry..." he said, looking down at you.

You looked up, leaning up. You sighed, mentally cursing yourself out before you moved up, planting a kiss on his lips.

He spun you around, gently pinning you to the wall behind you as he kissed you back.

The two of you stayed like that for a while, your lips fighting against each other's in a pool of need.

He pulled away, planting a kiss on your head. "You look so beautiful right now." He purred. His hands were placed firmly on your waist.

Your hands roamed his chest subconsciously. You look up at him, tilting your head. "And you look so handsome," you say.

You sigh, "I'm sorry. But until you and your wife figure out what's happening we can't-" you get out from against him and wall, "we can't do stuff like this." You say.

"I understand your situation. But I feel stupid and would feel a lot worse if anything happened between your family and I was the blame," you explain.

William nodded once, "I get it." He said, apologetic.

You look at him, eyes wide, full of need and love. But you didn't act upon the feeling inside of you. He looked back at you, admiration and hope in his eyes.

"Shall we go back downstairs? I merely said I was just using the restroom." He said, chuckling.

You fix the collar to your shirt and nod once, "go go, I'll be down after you."

And with that, William was on his way back down to the table where you, your family, and the Aftons finished off the night on a positive note.

——

Okok- sorry if this one was too long. And I'm going to ask this now so I know in advanced: your thoughts on eventual smut? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.8K 18
▪▪▪ °ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴀғᴛᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ° [reader is female] ▪▪▪ - You won! Silence. - Hey, I'm talking to you! Yes, you! Come on, look at me! I'm finally turni...
205K 4.4K 60
☾𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢☽ ✩𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢✩
155 2 4
The Afton Family. A family with five members. Incredibly rich, living in luxury with children that are cared for and loved equally. They're perfect...
772K 22.1K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...