Little Rainbow

Par verinaeliz

In a small sleepy town somewhere in America a little baby girl lay sleeping in a basket on the front porch of... Plus

C0 A Baby Girl
C1 Iridessa Magnolia Cullen
C2 Diagon Alley
C3 Hogwarts Express
C4 Year1 Part1
C5 Year1 Part2
C6 Year1 Part3
C7 Year1 Part4
C8 Year1 Part5
C9 Year1 Part6
C10 Summer
C11 Year2 Part1
C12 Year2 Part2
C13 Year2 Part3
C14 The Quidditch World Cup
C15 Year3 Part1
C16 Year3 Part2
C18 Year3 Part4
C19 Year3 Part5
C20 Year3 Part6
C21 Moving To Utensilville
C22 Year4 Part1
C23Year4 Part2
C24 Year4 Part3
C25 Decisions, Decisions
C26 Year5 Part1
C27 Year5 Part2
C28 Year5 Part3
C29 Coming Home Early
C30 TLC and A Little Jealousy
C31 Too Many Questions
C32 Wedding Invitation
C33 Carlisle said No
C34 The Ministry Has Fallen
C35 The Muggle School
C36 A Birthday Party
C37 The Volturi
C38 The Bitch Returns
C39 The Truth About Bella Swan
C40 The Final Move From Forks
C41 Don't Get Into Trouble
C42 War's End And Weddings And Happily Ever After

C17 Year3 Part 3

2.1K 79 5
Par verinaeliz

She stood in a tent with the other champions, decked out in a Gryffindor tracksuit .

Nerves rushed through her because she didn't know what to do . Oh , she'd studied with Ginny and Luna , but it didn't help much .

Now that the hour has come for the first task....She sighed and moved closer to the other two Hogwarts champions .

They were making conversation about the Dragons that each of them would face .

She herself had pulled an unusual one out of the sack that held miniature models of the real thing .

The Dragon was very rare and hadn't been seen for over a thousand years .

The Dragon looked like a scaly lion , yellow and red , and reminded her also of those Chinese Dragons, that she saw on a Chinese New year celebration in Chinatown ,New York , when her and her family lived in that State and visited the Big Apple .

A very rare Dragon . Why would they bring a rare , almost extinct species to a bloody tournament ?.

A hand touched hers . She looked up and met Harry's emerald green eyes .

" I'm fine ," she said ," I just don't wanna get eaten". She  sounded much more American at that moment , accent wise .

You live with people with a different accent for years, it's bound to rub off and you'll start talking like them.

" We'll be here ,cheering you on ," Cedric said , giving her a dazzling smile .

That smile would've weakened any girl's knees . But she wasn't just any girl. She lived with inhumanly beautiful people every summer , which said it all  .

He was cute , though . Enough for her to see what the other girls - and boys - saw in him.

" I'll cheer you two on too . We're team Hogwarts ." She smiled and moved closer to Harry . He wrapped an arm around her shoulders .

They waited and Cedric was called up first .

She shivered and felt nerves rush through her as champion after champion walked out of the tent until it was only her and Harry left .

Her breathing quickened and her palms became sweaty as her anxiety rose .

" I can't do this ," she suddenly said ,letting out a shuddering breath ," I can't ."

Harry held tightly onto her , his eyes widened at the way she seemed to go from calm to ....

" Dessie , you have to calm down . It's almost my turn . I don't want to leave you like _"

" It's okay," a boy spoke up from the tent opening . That boy was Jasper and he'd come to check on his little sister . He could feel her anxiety from the stands  because he'd focused on her . " I'll stay here with her ".

A wave of calm washed over Iridessa and she looked up at her brother .

Her family had come for the first task .  All of them a worrying mess because they weren't with her like Esme .

" Thanks , Jazzy ," she said , moving to hug him .

He wrapped an arm around her , slowly stroking her hair , his hands gliding through the caramel curls .

Harry left a few moments later , having been called for his turn .

Iridessa waited with her brother , listening to the crowds go wild out there .

She wondered what was happening , but was too afraid to take a peek .

And then it was her turn and she felt afraid again , but only for a moment as she stepped  out of the tent , her eyes on the Dragon .

The Dragon did nothing . It only stared at her and then slowly moved towards her ...and...and nuzzled her !.

She was shocked and so was the crowd .

And then without a fight , the Dragon gave her the golden egg , pushing it gently towards her with her claw .

She finished first without having to do anything .

She felt like she cheated , but ....she was happy to be alive .
            🏅🏅🏅
" That wasn't normal , Hermione . How did she charm that Dragon ?".

" She's probably a born Dragon whisperer  . I've read about those, Ronald ."

" You always read about something , Hermione . It doesn't mean it's true ."

The two stood in the boathouse , arguing once again about their favourite subject: Iridessa.

Said girl was back at the castle , spending time with Ginny and Luna , while Harry witnessed the argument between his two friends .

It was amusing to watch the two of them  . He was far more used to it than Iridessa herself was .

" Harry should've been in first place . Not her ," Ron grumbled .

" She's a Gryffindor too, Ronald. Gryffindor spirit and all . Get used to her winning."

Harry shook his head , smiling at them fondly . Goodness knows , he missed this while Ron was still his petty self .

Now he's changed from Harry to Iridessa. How incredibly silly of him .

Though , he didn't like her in her first year , he seemed to like her well enough  up until now .

" She cheated ," Ron said , giving Hermione a look that stated clearly that she shouldn't argue with him about that.

A sigh escaped her lips . " She didn't cheat ,Ron," she said before turning around and walking away , clearly done with this whole conversation .

Harry followed her , but not after he looked at Ron briefly .
               🏅🏅🏅
The first task was now finished . The Yule lay ahead .

Iridessa got asked more than three times a day to the ball , but she she had to decline because she already had a date .

Harry asked her the same day that he learnt about the ball , though , he was quite nervous .

It was only Ron who had no one at first until Iridessa practically forced him to ask Luna Lovegood .

He wasn't very happy about that , but let her steamroller all over his complaints because he really didn't have anything to complain about .

Because Iridessa was a third year all third years were allowed to go to the ball  and the beautiful girl was very happy about it.

Many fourth year girls didn't have a date like the Patil twins .

Iridessa and Lavender Brown made it their mission to help them get asked to the ball . In the end Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas had two beautiful dates .

Dresses were easy to get for those who don't have something to wear . Alice helped them all get dresses . As well as the boys get dress robes . She cringed at Ron's dress robes and decided to get rid of the lace and whatever was on that maroon dress robes . In the end it looked like Harry's and not like something Ron's great Uncles and Aunts would wear .

Alice even got the nasty smell out that came with the robes .

She also found a dress for Ginny that didn't look like a little girl's party dress .

Ginny looked like a goddess with her new dress and made heads turn .

Iridessa's dress was beautiful also and made her look older . It was a one shoulder white dress with a black sash to match Harry's dress robes .

Iridessa didn't really like the sash , but Alice wanted her to wear it, so she went ahead and wore it on the night of the ball  .

Alice helped decorate the ballroom for this , having discovered it when she explored a little . The Great Hall would've been used , but she was adamant that the ballroom was the right place .

And it was . It was larger than the Great Hall and there were already tables and french doors that lead into a magical garden that was now decorated with fairy lights and everything for the event . 

And what an event it was .

Girls looked positively glowing with their radiant beauty as they smiled and danced through the evening .

Boys were handsome and Iridessa couldn't help but smile at her own partner for the evening .

But a ball can't go on without a little bit of trouble. 

This was in the form of Ron Weasley who was beyond mad that Hermione had Victor Krum , the Durmstrang champion , for a date .

He didn't dance with Luna that evening . Not even once until Iridessa practically forced him to .

" It's a ball . Dance ,Ron ," was her words .

Luna already had danced with other boys ,though. Even Jasper and Edward took her for a turn around the room.

There wasn't just Wizarding World music playing , but also Muggle songs like Elvis's iconic song about wise men and falling in love .

And some of the backstreet boys songs that Iridessa liked .

Mostly the Weird Sisters sang songs from their stage .

Some of the songs wasn't nice ,but Iridessa danced to them anyway .

Harry disappeared later on , having to keep his two friends from tearing each other's throats out . He came back looking very unhappy .

" I can't understand why Ron always have to ruin things ," he grumbled as he sat down beside a foot sore Iridessa .

" It's Ron ,Harry . He has a lot of insecurities . I have older  siblings too. I know what it's like . Edward , Alice, everyone is so good at things . I'm not . Ron probably feels the same  ".

" Des , it's not just because of that . I think Ron is in love with Hermione ."

Iridessa smiled . " Oh definitely ,Harry . Instead of telling her , he goes and toss his toys out of the cot . Come on, Harry, he's insecure about himself . He's living in your shadow also to top it all off . "

Harry sighed softly . He knew that , that's obviously true , but Ron needs to grow up in his opinion .

" I'll get us drinks ," Iridessa  said, getting up .

Harry grabbed her hand lightly ." I'll go . It's my job ".

She suppressed the urge to  roll her eyes .

Of course he'd be so ...so... obviously  male.

She sat down again and a moment later Luna sat down beside her .

" This is nice, isn't it ?", she asked .

Iridessa smiled ." Yes , it is ".

" Where'd Ron go ?".

Iridessa's smile fell . " I don't know , Luna Laguna . I think he went to talk to Hermione for a bit . I don't know when he'll be back , but you can hang out with Harry and I if you like ?".

Luna didn't say anything , but she smiled and Iridessa knew that ,that smile said that she would like to hang out with Harry and Iridessa .

Harry came back and luckily he had three drinks , having seen Luna approach Iridessa .

For the rest of that evening the two entertained Luna . Ron never came back and Luna didn't ask about him again .
           🏅🏅🏅🏅
Hope you like.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

199K 4.9K 21
Elara Bellatrix Riddle, the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Lord Voldemort, needed a break from the wizarding world following the Battle of Hogwa...
460 24 5
After graduating from Hogwarts, Harry Potter seeks refuge from the expectations of the Wizarding World in Forks, Washington. He enrolls at Forks High...
12.5K 188 20
The Christmas Holidays. Little Lily-Luna is excited to finally be out of muggle school for 2 weeks, and see her family that's normally at Hogwarts. B...
3.2K 116 29
There's a new family arrived in the wizarding world that has everybody talking about them. Stunningly thin and devastatingly pale. However, The Weasl...