fireman sam x penny one-shot

由 alya17000

short stories that appear in my head 更多

Chickenpox
seeing red
penny's appendicitis
Sam's purposal
The wedding
penny tonsillitis
smut
penny is pregnant
Penny is 5 months pregnant and finding out the gender
penny is 9 months pregnant and giving birth
breastfeeding
morning chaos
potty training
poorly penny
penny is pregnant again
Penny is 5 months pregnant and finding out the gender
Penny is 9 months pregnant and giving birth
Jennifer meets her siblings
Eithan and Eliza 1st birthday
Jennifer 1st Christmas with her siblings
Penny needs a helping hand
Jennifer starts reception
Eithan and Eliza start reception
Jennifer starts her period
Penny hurts her leg while scuba diving part 1
Penny hurts her leg while scuba diving part 2
Authors note
Penny has an allergic reaction

saint davids day

120 1 2
由 alya17000

Saint david's day clothes

Today is David's Day the celebration of the patron saint of Wales, Saint. David. Patron saints are chosen to be special protectors of an area or country. England, Ireland and Scotland all have their own patron saints, and each have their own national day to celebrate them too. The 1st of March is saint David’s day and everyone was getting ready for the festival.

To mark this day we were red, green or white, to represent our flag and once the entire Jones family was dressed, they pinned daffodils to their clothes and they headed towards the pontypandy key, once everyone from pontypandy was at the key, station officer Steele gave a speech.

Dear pontypandy, we are gathered here to day to mark the celebration of saint David our fellow patron of Wales and we are grateful for him as he helped spread the message of peace and Christianity and know I commence, the saint David’s day celebration to begin.

We all paraded around pontypandy in our Welsh clothes, waving Welsh flags and singing Welsh songs and during lunch time we had a Welsh feast and we ate foods such as Welsh cakes, Leek & Caerphilly crumble tart, Welsh onion cake with Caerphilly St David's Day risotto, Glamorgan sausages, Leek & mustard vinaigrette with Carmarthen ham and Bara brith (A traditional Welsh tea bread).

After lunch we kept parading while waving flags and singing Welsh songs and 3 o’clock their was a big eisteddfod, eisteddfod means “sit together” an eisteddfod holds so many competitions such as, running, poetry, music, singing, neatest handwriting etc, which lasted 9 hours and at midnight we all gathered around the key for an amazing fireworks display and we were all grateful for everything and we couldn’t wait to celebrate it again in 12 months time.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

After 由 Anna Todd

同人小說

720M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
178K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
102K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
220K 12.7K 12
Even married people have arguments and fights. Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan is not an exemption. | A Short Story | Wonderful cover by @soymiiik ♡ [I don't...