YOUTUBE//c.s.

By -stilinskii-

Caroline Rivers is new to Massachusetts. As she moved all the way from a small town in Kentucky across the... More

blurp
chapter 1, moving
chapter 2, fml
chapter 3, special
chapter 4, food
chapter 5, spider-man
chapter 6, starbucks
NOT AN UPDATE
chapter 7, instagram
chapter 8, for me
chapter 9, alone
chapter 10, family
chapter 11, sick
chapter 12, youtube
chapter 13, LA
chapter 14, airplane
chapter 16, letter
chapter 17, martini
chapter 18, hotel
chapter 19, dad
chapter 20, ily
chapter 21, work
not an update but you should read
not an update but you should read pt.2
chapter 22, Wesley
Chapter 23, Family Reunion
chapter 24, Wedding Invite
chapter 25, 3 days away
chapter 26, 2 days away
chapter 27, tomorrow
Chapter 28, today

chapter 15, filming

11K 212 151
By -stilinskii-

***
ALSO YALL RANDOM THING ABT MY LIFE RN GUESS WHO MIGHT HAVE A BF HERE SOON!! IF YOU WERE THINKING OF CAROLINE YOURE WRONG, ITS ME🤪

i sat in the back with Nick while Chris and Matt sat in front. Nick pulled out his phone and looked at something on instagram.

"okay, so we didn't tell you, but we asked our subscribers to ask you questions." Nick said with a sly smile. "and there were a LOT of people who answered. i got 30 different ones."

"oh my god." i said, now nervous.

"wait now i'm nervous." Chris said.

"why the fuck are you nervous?" Matt said.

"i don't know."

"both of you shut up, let me ask her the questions." Nick said. i chuckled and he looked down at his phone. "okay the first one is simple, "how old are you? and where are you from?"

"i'm 18-" i said.

"when's your birthday?" Chris asked.

"october 24th."

"oh damn, so we're older than you." Matt said.

"yes you in fact are. back to the questions, and i am from Kentucky." i said.

"cool next one-"

"i can't believe you're from fucking Kentucky." Chris said. "you are the most LA looking girl i have ever fucking meant."

"OH MY GOD I KNOW RIGHT! that's what i thought! and then you told me you were from Kentucky and i was so fucking confused." Matt added.

"wow, okay, next one. "what is your heritage?"

"asian-american, my mom's side of the family are asian." i explained.

"this is where it gets juicy." Nick said with an evil smile.

"ew don't say it like that." Chris said scrunching his nose.

"yeah that was weird."

"this person said, "Caroline kiss, marry, kill. Matt, Nick, and Chris. Have fun and good luck."

"i fucking hate that person." i said making Nick laugh. "you set me up to fail." i said looking at the camera.

"now you HAVE to do it." Matt said.

"i don't know! i love you all so i don't wanna kill any of you." i said. "can i just off myself?"

Nick's jaw dropped. "no!"

"well then i'm not doing it!"

"oh my god, fine!"

"okay, so i would off myself, and i would marry...Nick?" i said.

"LETS FUCKING GO!" Nick shouted. "YOU SUCK AND YOU SUCK!" he shouted in Chris and Matt's ears.

"yeah well i get to kiss her soooo who's the real winner here?" Chris said.

"that is true. i can get down with that." Matt said as they dabbed each other up making me laugh as Chris smiled and shook his head.

"how can you kiss her if she dead?"

"how can you marry her?"

"satanic rituals." Matt said.

my jaw dropped. "nah, if i off myself let me stay dead." i said. "fuck that, if i'm out, i'm out."

"next one! this person said, "Caroline, which triplet are you closest with?"

"uhhhh..." i said trying to think. "Chris." i said.

"hell yeah you are." Chris said as he turned in his seat and dabbed me up making me laugh.

"you know what now i'm gonna make you hang out with me more. Caroline, tonight we're having a sleepover." Nick said. "and Matt is invited but Chris...you're not."

Chris's jaw dropped and he became speechless.

"karma's a bitch." Nick said. "okay, this one says, "Caroline settle the debate, who is the most attractive sibling?"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" i shout.

"FUCKING ANSWER IT!"

"I DONT KNOW!"

"YES YOU DO!"

"NICK!"

"CAROLINE!"

Matt and Chris were dying in the front seats as me and Nick kept screaming at each other.

"IM NOT CHOOSING BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE VERY AND WHEN I SAY VERY I MEAN VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE!" i shout back.

"THANK YOU!!" Nick screams.

"YOURE WELCOME!" i scream louder.

Chris was crying Matt couldn't really breathe and me and Nick were staring each other down.

"the next one is, "this is more for both of you, Caroline what is your favorite thing about the triplets, and what is your favorite thing about Caroline?"

"uh, i love how loud Nick is." i say making Chris chuckle. "no deadass, it just fits him so well. Nick is loud and energetic and i absolutely love it." i explained.

"awe." Nick said.

i smiled and turned towards Matt. "and i love how Matt is so like observant. i don't know why but it adds to him. because he is definitely like the type of guy that is a really good listener and not a good talker. if that makes sense."

Matt nodded, agreeing with it.

"so i guess it would be more of i love how you such a good listener." i said shrugging. "okay and Chris. i love how you're so just like...you're like a teddy bear, is the best way to describe it."

Chris furrowed his eyebrows and Nick laughed a little. He turned around to face me.

"no, okay, you're just so loving and welcoming, and you were never awkward around me when we first met. and you're just so like warm and cuddly and i love it. it's adorable. i guess that would be my favorite thing about you." i explain.

Chris smiled at me, and in the moment i would've kissed him. it was almost perfect. i felt butterflies and i forgot that Matt and Nick were in the car. it was just me and Chris in the moment.

"awe, wait no, that was so cute." Nick said. i snapped out and looked at him.

"okay now our favorite things about Caroline." Matt said.

"mine would be how you're just so caring. you cared about all of us like the moment you met us. you're just so loving it's so comfortable. like i've never been uncomfortable around you, ever. like i would tell you my darkest secret even though i've only known you for like a month and a half." Nick explained.

i smiled, my heart warmed. i hugged him super tight.

"i'm gonna throw up." Chris said.

"shut up you both were literally cuddling today." Matt scoffed. i laughed and let go of Nick.

"okay Matt, your turn."

"uh my favorite thing would have to be...ooh! it would be that your super understanding. like no matter what situation that we're in, you automatically listen to what we have to say. you don't just like give up." Matt said. "and you're the most fucking determined person i've ever met. it's sickening. the moment you want something you will not stop until you do it and i wish i was like that."

i smiled at Matt and leaned over and hugged him. i pulled away and smiled at him again.

we all turned to Chris and waited for him.

"uhm, i don't know." he said. "there's a lot that's amazing about you." he explained as he looked in front of him. i smiled a little. "i would say how you just love. you just love everyone. you love everything, no matter what. you're so loyal and so understanding. point blank, you're just amazing." Chris said.

i leaned over and wrapped my arms around his neck. he grabbed my forearm and rubbed his thumb on my arm and leaned his head on me.

i pulled away and smiled. "god i love you all." i chuckled.

Nick smiled. "we need to go to the next one before i start crying." he chuckled.

god i really do love these boys.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 175 18
You've always been online best friends with three triplet brothers. Nick, Matt, and Chris Sturniolo. You know each other's faces but never met in per...
109K 1.9K 51
☆ "ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ. ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘ." ༻✩☼☽✩༺ 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 and 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 have been be...
354K 7K 52
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐜 --- 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵...
30.1K 202 27
You're the new girl in town and you haven't made any friends even though you have been here sense September 19th and its January 27th it is 2021 and...