ㄥㄩ匚|千乇尺

By regensSunshine

The almighty God was blessed with his obedient sons. Lucifer.....A majestic ethereal beauty was pride of his... More

Prologue
~Into the dark~
~The spirit~
~Aria~
~Jungkook??~
~Apollo~
~Broken will~
~Satan~
~A guy named Taehyung ~
~Old love~
~ Lucifer ~
~Hurting the love~
~ Park Jimin ~
~Apollo' Samantha~
~Cursed~
~Innocent confessions~
~feeling like a cheater~

~Unknown immortal~

114 17 0
By regensSunshine

Martha pat yn's head and looked beside her at her friend Agatha.....

The only person she trust around yn . Agatha became like a second mother of hers in these years .

Yn turned 21 today . The much of happiness they had in their eyes the more they had the fear in their mind.

Were the words right will the soul find her???

No....

She can't let that happen.....

Yn was an innocent soul which doesn't have the power to fight against the demons.

How was she eligible enough to continue the battle she left???

...........

She didn't knew where was she....

All she could see were long trees and dark forest with light fog.

But then again .....

"Neodo apeujanha 'cause you're mine~"

Her breathing accelerating she looked around loosing herself.

It was him....

Him again....

As if he is calling her....

As if he wants her to fight....

But from what??

"I just want to blow your mind
Ileohge neon tto meol-eojyeo man ganeunde
Amuleohji anh-eunde
Geuleohge malhaneunde
Sasileun naega geuge aningabwa~"

She held her head tight closing her ears with her hands as if stopping her from letting that melodious voice from hypnotizing her.

"I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light~"

Her hands slowly lost her grip over her ears and jerked her hands beside her.

"Deoneun apeuji anhge
Nega useul su issge~"

The more the voice echoes in the forest the more her breathing accelerates.

"I want you to be your night, baby
You could be your night,
I bami neoege soljighal su issge~"

.......

"Luc-"

She jerked off her bed breathing heavily with her chest going up and down. She looked down to her shaking legs.

She raised her palms to her forehead wiping off her sweats.

"Yn??" Martha entered with a worried expression written all over her face.

She sat beside yn pulling her to embrace her as she pat her head. She was confused at her such state.

Martha wanted to ask the reason behind all this but couldn't gather the courage to after seeing her pale lips quivering.

What did she meant????

Luc??

"Martha??"

Agatha barged in panting staring into yn's eyes looking for something but all it had was a different kind of happiness and an unknown fear.

.............

Skipping his leg out of the bathtub he looked at his face in the mirror water dripping from his wet hairs his clothes all drenched in water.

His neck glistening with water. He ruffled his wet hair and Yoongi entered the bathroom with a towel over his shoulder.

"Huh?? Trying to seduce me??"

Jungkook sighs and he looked up sprinkling water on his face by his hairs.

"Y-you k-know what?? I'll come l-later!!"

He raised his hand to touch his face through the mirror but when he did the mirror melt like iron and dropped on the cold wet floor causing the white tiles turn black.

His eyebrows arched and eyes went shut tightly. His cheeks shaking due to intense jaw gritting due to his anger.

He punched the sink while shouting and the poor stone broke into pieces . He then kicked the bathtub and it broke to flooding the water all over.

That's when Yoongi entered panting heavily.

"Wh- Eyo you ain't immortal anymore!!!"

And he did the mistake to push Yoongi accross the bathroom . His back smashed to the glass wall making it shattered into pieces.

Yoongi groaned with his clenched jaw as the pain run through his veins. Jungkook looking straight into Yoongi's eyes with no regret or whatsoever.

But Jungkook broke out of his trance when the ground started shaking. He looked up at Yoongi who was floating in air .

His green armour shining under the intense green light glowing behind him. Jungkook's eyes went wide and he stepped back making him stumble.

The light bulbs started flickering intensely but bursted after a second. Only and only the green light glowing the room in the jet blackness.

"DON'T FUCKING EVER FORGET I AM BEELZEBUB!!!"

Yoongi's anger was at its peak but his anger started dropping low as he saw Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook's eyes turning mortal black and white to a light tint of dark yellow but before anything else happens . Yoongi dropped off to his knees.

He hung his head low infront of Jungkook.

"Your majesty I beg for mercy."

Jungkook's eyes taking darker and darker shade of yellow with glitter shimmering inside.

The colour was so close to getting golden when Yoongi stood up embracing him and bending over his ear....

"Sophia~"

Just when the words left Yoongi's lips, Jungkook dropped to the ground and looked around. He broke into tears and started sobbing hysterically.

.............

I was looking outside the balcony.

3 am......

Won't he come today.......

You knew you had to talk to him!!

What was that dream about??

3:39 am........

He didn't came but there was this wierd pain settled again in your heart .....

As if your soul wants to cry......

As if you want to break down.....

As if you are shattered.......

As if .....

You needed him......

Tears started flowing through yn's eyes and the winds started blowing wild.

.................

Jungkook was here alone still sobbing but the winds started blowing scary making shiver flow through his spine.

He was confused that's when the thunder roared in the most angriest high.

His eyes widened as his breathing rate accelerated.

.............

Yn's hair blew back and her knees starting shaking . She was about to fall when.....

It embraced her again......

Her pain, miseries, anxiety all flew away.

"YN???" Agatha barged in terrified but her whole world shook and she fell on the doorstep confused and weak.

There she saw the beautiful coincidence of nature. Yn who was sobbing hysterically looking all broken crying into embrace of a white almost transparent looking form flying in air .

It was surely an immortal . The silver hairs floating in air curtaining his face dug into yn's neck who was embracing it tightly.

The room filled with bright white light brightening their presence under the moonlight and the dark room.

"Lucifer???" The last words that fell out of Agatha's lips before she fell unconscious along yn....

~LUCIFER~
...................•••••••••••••••...................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 79 1
Jeongguk genuinely thought he had died and come alive again, reborn underneath the ethereal light of the one standing before him. Every beautiful thi...
554K 16K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
20K 1.9K 33
He was a very cruel man before he met her. The ruthless, the devil, etc were his other names. But he was not like this in his past. His fate made him...