You Know You're Right

By ThyCakeOverlord

Rylan is a 18 year old senior in high school, he's in a band with his friend Rowan. During the summer they go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
IMPORTANT A/N

Chapter 42(0)

12 1 0
By ThyCakeOverlord

~Krist's POV~
I went over to Rylan and shook him, "Rylan, Rylan!" I whispered. He sat up rubbing his eyes "Whaa..?" "There's someone outside!" He got up and went over to the window, peeking out.  Then he grabbed a flannel and put it on, grabbing his clout goggles and putting them on his head "Tell Kurt and Dave I'll be back later." I stood in front of the door "Where are you going?" He sighed "The bridge. That person is just a friend." I reluctantly moved out of the way, he walked out and left the house. He went with the person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rylan's POV~
I went over to Ruby, sighing. She smiled, rubbing the back of my head "Hey sweetie" I made a disgusted face "Don't call me that. I'm not your 'sweetie'" she glared at me. She grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, I yelped "Ow! Bitch!" I shoved her back. She frowned, looking at me with a sad expression. I know it's fake. I glared at her "Don't you love me?" She said, I scoffed "No. Asshole." She punched me in the ribs, I doubled over screaming. I guess my ribs were still healing, "Fine, fine! I love you.." she smiled, walking away "I love you too, darling." I slowly got up and walked with her. We went to the bridge.

I wasn't excited for what was next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The next morning~

~Dave's POV~
I paced back and forth, biting my nails. Rylan wasn't here, Krist said that he'd be back later, but Rylan told him that hours ago! I sat down on the couch, shaking. Kurt sat down next to me, "Let's go look for him." I nodded, getting up and grabbing the car keys. Krist, Kurt, and I got in the car. I started it and drove to the bridge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rylan's POV~
I woke up, looking around confused. Where was I? I sat up, I was laying by the river. Oh. The bridge.
I rubbed my face, trying to remember how I got here.

I rolled onto my side, shivering, it was getting colder out by the day. I winced, the smaller rocks were digging into my side. I sat up and moved over to the river, splashing water on my face. After I was a bit more aware of what was happening, I put my flannel on and grabbed my clout goggles and put them on. They made my head hurt a little bit less, since it made things less bright.

I started walking back to the house, well, stumbling. I couldn't walk in a straight line.

"THERE HE IS!"
______________________________________

HAHA 420 AHAHAHAHA
-me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 267 30
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ] Kurt is high out of his mind one night, and uses red koolaid to dye his hair. but that's all he can seem to remember...
390 10 16
Abi Taylor Cobain had no known connections to the dead singer from Nirvana besides her last name. She does however get compared to him no matter if t...
104 11 8
Britt and Dave met a year ago and had a one night stand. Now he's the drummer in her best friend's Kurt and Krist band Nirvana. Dave left her more th...
12.5K 297 32
Britt heads to LA with her friends Kurt and Krist and their bandmate Dave. Dave and Britt start something up but will they last when they have to dea...