Power & Control

By flickr_13

He's got Power over me. But I've got Control over him. "Do you think it's funny what you did? Moaning into th... More

Introduction
1: Electra Heart
2: Bubblegum Bitch
3: Starring Role
4: 505
5: Getaway Car
6: How To Be A Heartbreaker
7: Lies
8: Teen Idle
9: S&M
10: Bloodstream
11: Serial Killer
12: FU In My Head
13: wRoNg
14: Radioactive
15: Think About Us
17: Homewrecker
18: Primadonna
19: bad idea!
20: Real Boy
21: Living Dead
22: Slow Down
23: Numb
24: Champagne Lovers
25: Coffee Breath
26: Perfect
27: For Your Entertainment
28: Without Me
29: Only Angel
30: All Mine
31: Pretty Boy
32: Bad Liar
33: E.V.O.L.
34: I Think He Knows
35: Giselle
36: Art Deco
37: Heavenly
38: Gangsta
39: Written All Over Your Face
40: Blank Space
41: West Coast
42: Snow On The Beach
43: Save My Life
44: I Wanna Be Yours

16: Look At Me

2.7K 44 165
By flickr_13

~A

Knock Knock Knock.

The sound had my heart pounding in the same rhythm. I inhaled deeply, then glanced at the bedside electronic clock. It was almost three in the morning, but it was exactly thirty two minutes since we came back. I wanted to jump out of bed the second the first knock echoed through my room, but I held myself back.

Knock Knock Knock.

The sound echoed again, this time more determined and a lot more impatient. I sank my teeth into my bottom lip, stopping myself from smiling. I got up and glanced at my self in the mirror. My hair was still damp, curly and wild from my shower. The navy colour of the lingerie set I had picked out looked nice against my tan skin. I was happy with how I looked, but I still couldn't believe what I was about to do. I said it would only happen once. Yet, here I was.

Stop lying to yourself and go have dirty, hot, mind blowing sex!

That little voice at the back of my head had gotten me in trouble before. I had a feeling this was just another time it would. I sucked in another breath and nodded at my reflection. The damage was already done, the boundaries had already been broken. No matter how much I wanted to blame the alcohol I've consumed tonight, I couldn't. The adrenaline of waiting around for the past few minutes had me feeling wide awake and stone cold sober.

Just one more time wouldn't be the end of the world.

I strode to the door and gripped the doorknob, asking who's on the other side before granting them access into my room when I'm nearly naked.

"Are you expecting anyone else?" If it wasn't his voice, the cocky response gave Niall away in an instant. I scoffed and turned the doorknob, thus unlocking the door. I didn't open it more than just a tiny bit, leaving it like that before I perched myself at the edge of the bed. I stared at the door as it was slowly pushed the rest of the way open, revealing a head of damp brown hair, a chest covered in a white shirt over the same leather jacket from the club, legs covered in dark blue jeans. I was secretly relieved he had showered as well, since we've been sweating for hours. I've had the displeasure of being with guys who weren't as concerned with their hygiene.

Niall slipped into the room without making any noise, turning the lock on the door first thing before shrugging his jacket off. He looked up, that cobalt blue piercing through me even from the distance between us as I sat on the bed, leaning onto my palms behind me on the mattress with my legs crossed. I could see the satisfied smile spreading on his face slowly as he dug into a pocket of his jacket. Concentrating my gaze on the action, I furrowed my eyebrows as he pulled out some sort of fabric before tossing the jacket on an armchair nearby.

"What's that?" I looked up at him as he stalked closer, briefly chuckling at my question. He refrained from responding once he reached me, even then just dropping what he had brought along next to me on the mattress. I immediately looked down, finding two neck ties tangled together. He leaned closer, propping once hand right next to me to support his weight.

"Had to improvise." The sound of his voice next to my ear, steady and low made me turn back to him. His eyes seemed darker than usual, probably because of the dim lighting in the room. But they were glazed with lust. There was no mistaking that. He had been waiting for this moment for hours. I didn't realise until that very second I was anticipating this moment just as much. His breath, warm and scented of mint fanned over my lips, noses barely touching as he stared into my soul.

"I expected you to be more prepared for things like this." I tried to sound humorous, but my throat had gone completely dry as I struggled to maintain eye contact. He straightened his back, towering over me as one hand rose to my face, caressing my cheek in an oddly affectionate manner. I had the tendency to flinch away from his touch from the unwanted memories a gesture so tender could bring me. But I forced myself not to do that, clenched my jaw and looked up at him as his lips curled into a soft smile.

"As much as I'd love to use some toys on you, we're gonna have to keep it simple tonight." He winked, brushing his knuckles down the side of my neck. It was an effort to stop myself from taking in a sharp breath, tingles rising on my skin.

"Then I guess my vibrator is out of the question." I sighed with pretend disappointment, hoping to ignite his interest. His hand froze on its path down my neck, one ashy brown eyebrow rising in question.

"For your own good, I hope it's fully charged." The wicked smile decorating his face only grew wider as he got ahold of my wrists, pulling me to stand up. His hands wasted no time gripping my ass, pulling me flush against his chest. But I was honestly a bit glad he wasn't wasting time. After all, we were both after one thing. And I, especially, had something very particular in mind that I've been wanting to do for a while now.

I took action before he did, attaching my lips to the junction of his jaw before he had the chance to get me completely under his control. He didn't recoil, remaining still as I smoothed my hands over his chest, sliding them down towards the waistband of his already low rising jeans. I barely heard him chuckle as his hands travelled up my sides, leaving goosebumps at their wake that I hoped he wouldn't notice. I tugged on the loops of his jeans, sucking a bit too harshly just below his ear in hopes of leaving behind a trace of me. He barely grunted at the sting I created, but that sound was enough to make my stomach churn. Before I could continue my work, he got ahold of my face and cradled it in his hands, pulling me away from his neck. I wasn't being subtle about my intentions, so it wasn't surprising that he caught on so easily.

"You're gonna be a good little slut for me and get on your knees?" That phrase shouldn't had sounded as good as it did coming from his voice, because that was all I wanted to do at that moment. And complying to a request like that would mean accepting submitting to him. I bit down on my bottom lip as I contemplated if I should do it. I wanted to. I really did. And unfortunately, he could tell. His coarse thumb traced my top lip before pulling at my bottom one, forcing it back in place.

"Don't get all shy on me now." There was playfulness hidden along his words, an equally as playful wink accompanying them. But the last thing I wanted was him thinking he was making me nervous. I smiled, finding the opportunity to brush my palm over his crotch. To my delight and slight relief, I immediately felt him stiffen from the unexpected touch.

"Were you hoping I would return you the favor from earlier?" I rose one eyebrow, savoring the opportunity I was given to tease him as I palmed him gently over his jeans, barely applying any pressure. His hips bucked into my hand just barely, giving me a sense of pride to know I for once was able to affect him as much as he affected me. His hand wrapped around my neck, stealing a singular breath as he pressed his fingertips into my skin on either side below my jaw.

"Show me what that mouth of yours can do, princess." God, I hated how that name was slowly growing on me. And I hated the smirk on his face when I sank to my knees in front of him. But I tried to ignore it, deciding I'd have my revenge by teasing him instead. I pushed the hem of his shirt up, indicating I wanted it off. It only took a second for it to be hurled to the floor.

Looking up at him, I had to press my thighs together as I sat on my folded legs. His build wasn't extraordinarily fit or defined with lean muscle, but that was something I couldn't find it in me to care about. Not when he was looking down at me, his bottom lip caught between his teeth and his eyes clouded with pure, undeniable lust. His chest was rising and falling heavily, giving away that his breathing was growing heavier. There was a thin line of short, dark hair that started from his belly button and disappeared into the waistband of his jeans.

I took in a deep breath as I eased my hands up the front of his thighs, glancing up at him from under my eyelashes as I watched him unbutton his jeans, pushing them aside and forcing the zipper to become undone that way. The bulge I had managed to create was already visible from the thick fabric, but I really got to see just how aroused he was once it was pushed down, pooling at his knees. I chuckled to myself, teasingly tracing a finger down the length of his shaft through his white boxers.

"So hard just for me, pretty boy?" I knew he wouldn't expect me to talk like that. That was evident by the way one of his breaths was sabotaged in his throat. I didn't miss it, taking notice of the color rising in his cheeks. I'm gonna have so much fun dominating him. Next time. For tonight, I was curious to find out what he was capable of. And I was willing to go along to what he wanted if he lived up to my expectations.

His hands pushed my hair behind my shoulders as he watched me pull his boxers down. He sighed once his dick sprang free, fully erect and already leaking with precum. Seeing it from this close, it looked bigger than it did last night, but I didn't let that intimidate me. I took him in my hand and circled my thumb over his pink tip, collecting the wetness there. Looking up at him, I brought my thumb to my mouth and sucked on it, lowly moaning at the taste just to tease him further. It worked exactly like I knew it would. I barely heard him mumble the word 'fuck' under his breath. Pleased with myself, I rose to my knees and wrapped my fingers around him, pumping the entirety of his length slowly before I brought him to my mouth. I licked the underside of his head, his hips ticking forwards as he hissed.

"Don't tease me Alexandria." He almost growled out of frustration, voice low and husky as he gritted his teeth.

"Or else what?" I sweetly smiled, circling my thumb around the tip once more before gliding my hand down until reaching the base of his dick. Both his hands went to my hair, gathering it behind my head in a makeshift ponytail that he wrapped around one hand like a rope. He pulled at it, making my head yank back as I gasped.

"Or else I'll keep you tied up on the bed all night, fuck you hard and not let you cum until you apologize." My mouth parted, my chest heaving as my lungs suddenly proved completely unable of keeping up with their job. My underwear became soaked with just one sentence and I felt myself clench at the sound of his unforgiving voice.

Why did I find that so hot?

"Is that a threat or a promise?" I lightly chuckled, continuing to test his limits. His grip on my hair loosened but he didn't let go. With his free hand, he took ahold of himself and pumped slowly.

"Whatever you want it to be. Now, be a good girl and suck me, малышка." Not knowing what that name meant was frustrating, but my need to get what I've wanted from him was prevailing. The sound of his voice making orders sounded too good, too sultry and erotic to the point where I could feel my self control and need for dominance slip from the cracks of my hands. I've never gotten so turned on by the sound of someone ordering me around. Like the good girl he wanted me to be, I finally gave in and slid his cock into my mouth. Fully. To the point where I could feel his tip at the back of my throat. I took a second to adjust to his width before I swallowed around him, seeing the muscles on his stomach and thighs tense up as he winced.

"Fuck, that's it." He rasped, biting down on his lip harshly as he watched me, pulling his hips back before slowly sliding them forward again. I hummed around him, knowing the vibrations would add to his pleasure before I hollowed my cheeks and sucked. He thrusted into my mouth again, gently enough to not make me gag. Thank God. His hand was tugging on my hair, keeping me mostly still as I let him fuck my mouth and dug my nails into his thighs every time he hit the back of my throat. I knew my jaw would be sore later, but I couldn't find it in me to care about it while I watched him roll his head back, guttural groans and grunts of pleasure escaping his pursed lips as his flushed chest heaved. I closed my eyes, tears prickling in them from how often he'd hit the back of my throat. It was my body's natural reaction, though I was completely fine with what was happening. I've had a lot worse.

"Look at me. Let me see those pretty eyes of yours." He more so demanded rather than requested. I did as he said, looking up at him through my eyelashes. I knew exactly what he wanted. I softened my gaze, giving him the most innocent look I could possibly summon. Men had a thing for when a girl looked so innocent, so pure and virginal. They like the idea of being the one to take a sweet girl's virtue, ruin her for everyone else even if they knew she had been with other men before. From the tick on a muscle of his jaw and the biting of his bottom lip, I knew that was what he wanted too. He cursed under his breath, driving his hips forward particularly hard. The force made me gag, taking in a deep breath once he had retrieved back, slipping out of my mouth.

"Too much for you?" He gripped my chin, tilting my head up to face him. He was challenging me, forgetting I wasn't afraid to challenge him right back.

"You have a big idea for yourself, pretty boy." I smirked, knowing that my defiance would only rile him up more. I never was one to give up a fight so easily. With irritation clear in the darkened blue of his eyes, he wrapped his hand around my neck and pulled me up, forcing me to stand. The force made me gasp from the momentary lack of air, though I couldn't say I didn't enjoy the sudden movement as he pulled me to his chest.

"I've had enough of your bratty attitude, princess. It's time you get put in your place." He clenched his jaw, the words whispered as his minty breath fanned over my face. I chuckled, determined to keep up the attitude he claimed he despised so much.

"And how are you gonna do that?" He didn't respond, almost growling under his breath as he turned us around, letting go of my neck to grip onto my waist. He sat at the edge of the bed, pulling me down so that I landed on my stomach bent over onto his lap. My eyes went wide, my heart thumping in my chest as heat exploded to the entirety of my body.

"By giving you what you deserve." By pressing my elbows onto the mattress to support myself, I held my breath as I felt his palm smooth over my ass. I had to bite my lip to hide the smile that threatened to break through. I wanted him to do it. I wanted him to 'put me in my place' as he phrased it. I was ready to cave and go along with anything he wanted for the rest of the night if he did this right.

"I'm expecting to hear your gratitude after each one, малышка." My stomach churned at the demand in his tone, which was definitely not a good thing. He was slowly but surely beginning to gain control over me.

"How many do you think you deserve?" My breathing grew heavier with anticipation as his palm lost contact with my skin. I held the bedding in front of me in white knuckled fists, waiting for him to spank me.

"Shouldn't you be the one to decide that?" I provoked instead of giving him a direct answer, always grasping an opportunity to push his buttons. The harsh slap I received made me jolt forward, my breath being sabotaged.

"See, I was trying to be nice, but you just lost that advantage." The burning irritated skin the contact with his palm created stung in the best way possible, a shiver running down my spine as he rubbed over the handprint I was sure he had left behind.

"What do you say sweetheart?" His challenging tone was softer than what it was just seconds before, almost cooing at me as he pulled his hand back again. I took in a deep breath of encouragement, giving up on my efforts to hold some say over everything.

"Thank you, sir." I swear I felt his whole body tense up the second I addressed him with that name. He knew the moment those words escaped my lips that he had reached his ultimate goal. He had earned my submission and I could just picture the satisfied smirk on his face.

"Good girl. You just managed to drop your punishment from five on each cheek to three." Normally, I'd be disappointed at hearing that. But if he kept the same force up with each slap, I knew sitting down comfortably wouldn't be an option for me tomorrow. He spanked me again on the other side just as heard, my breath getting caught in my throat as I held in a gasp. I bowed my head, tugging on my bottom lip harshly as I muttered the same phrase I just told him again. He showed no mercy after that, living up to his words and spanking me hard two more times on each side, and I thanked him after every single one. My skin felt like it was on fire after that, already beginning to feel sore as he told me to stand up.

"Hope you learned your lesson princess. Now, bring me your vibrator and lie down." He looked up at me with a subtle proud grin, his hair creating loose waves the more it dried. With a nod, I turned around and went to my suitcase abandoned by the door, hearing him fumble with his clothes as I unzipped a pocket to retrieve the small device. I went back to him, finding him standing in all his naked glory. Fuck, he looked so good.

"This is the on off. This is the speed." I pointed to the two buttons before handing him the pink device. He huffed.

"I know how to use a vibrator." He simply said before jerking his head towards the bed. I took that as a sign to lie down. So I did, crawling on all fours purposefully before falling into the mattress on my back. He knelt in front of me, pushing my knees apart and licking his lips once he discovered just how aroused I was.

"Christ, princess. Already so wet without me even touching you? You enjoyed your punishment a bit too much, yeah?" He smirked, hovering over me as he ran the tips of his fingers between my breasts, circling my belly button. I visibly shivered, something he clearly caught on to.

"Take your bra off. Slowly." He sat up, his palms resting on my things. Breathing out in exasperation, I arched my back and undid the clasp. I made sure to maintain eye contact as I pulled the straps down, holding the cups of my bra in place to tease him. His eyes fell to my breasts, his mouth parted slightly as I took my bra off and pushed it aside.

"Good girl. Now these." He smiled, hooking a finger into the side of my underwear. I complied without putting up a fight, lifting my hips to push the thong down before bringing my knees to my chest. I unraveled the fabric from my feet and tossed it away mindlessly, holding onto my knees as I stared at him.

"There we go. Spread your legs for me, petal." I tugged on my bottom lip, his husky and gruff tone just adding to the wetness between my legs. I did as he asked me, parting my knees and propping my legs up on either side of him. I shivered once I was hit with the cold air, something that put a smile on his face.

"Fucking drenched, just how I like it." He shook his head in disbelief, taking ahold of one of the ties he had abandoned on the bedding earlier. My heart began beating faster in anticipation as I watched him untangle them. I showed no resistance as he took my wrists and pinned them over my head, my chest arching into his own by the force. He tied them together, taking advantage of the metal headboard and securing one end of the tie around one of the poles. He had me completely constrained and at his mercy in barely even a minute. I should've been uncomfortable, maybe even scared to be so vulnerable in front of him. But I wasn't.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered, holding onto the second tie as he caressed my cheek. I couldn't explain the reason behind it, not even understand it myself, but I did.

"Yes." My voice came out strained, my chest heaving against his. He smiled, lifting my head enough to wrap the tie around my eyes and knot it behind my head. All I could see at that point was black, the thick fabric doing a good job of blocking out all light. I lost all physical feel of him, the bed dipping as he moved around.

"Remind me of your safe word." His voice was so quiet, so low and sensual it had my breathing growing deeper.

"Benz." He didn't respond and I laid there in confusion as I waited for something, anything from him. I jolted in place once I felt his coarse palms run along my inner thighs, spreading my legs even more. The bed dipped again, creaking under his weight and I shivered once I felt his hot breath on the apex of my thigh. I held my breath in anticipation, enclosing my fists around the tie that was trapping me in place.

"Моя прекрасная девушка." Goosebumps rose on my skin by his gruffly spoken words, no matter how frustrated I was to not know what any of it meant. His sinful lips suddenly wrapped around my clit with no warning, the sudden sensation making me arch my back as my mouth fell open. He hummed against me, sending vibrations through my entire body as he held my hips down. His tongue lapped between my folds, gathering my arousal and teasing my entrance as I panted, desperate for more. But he pulled back, shuffling sounds indicating to me that he probably sat up and knelt before me instead of laying down. I sighed in exasperation, swallowing hard as I rolled my head back into the plush pillow.

"Niall." I groaned, trying to warn him to do something instead of just sitting there. The chuckle echoing in the room from him was full of amusement.

"Yes, petal?" That name had an odd effect to me, I couldn't really explain what. But every time I heard it I'd feel my stomach twist.

"Do something." I whined as I moved my legs along the soft bedding, desperate for any form of friction.

"What's the magic word?" The satisfaction in his tone was borderline aggravating. It was a good thing my hands were tied, because I would've most likely slapped him across the face otherwise. I huffed, tugging at the tie in an effort to free my hands. It was no surprise that I couldn't. And I hated the fact that he got exactly what he wanted all along.

"Please, fuck. Just touch me." I pathetically begged, hoping he'd finally give in. And then I heard it, the familiar buzzing of my vibrator. The same vibrator I've used on myself while thinking about him, now in his own hand once he had me under his control. His thumb pressed against my clit, circling it slowly a couple times. I instantly relaxed at the feeling, breathing out heavily only to gasp once it was replaced by the suctioning of my vibrator. I pinched my eyes, even though they were already shut by the tie secured over them. I barely heard him snicker in amusement by my reaction, clearly enjoying this.

"That what you wanted?" He provoked, moving the vibrator in circular motions to add to the feeling. I was shocked by his move, not expecting he'd know how helpful it actually was. I rapidly nodded, whimpering at the pressure slowly building up in my stomach.

"You're doing so good sweetheart. Fuck, you're so hot." His praise was unexpected, even though he had told me he was willing to use praise if it was earned. The fact that I had earned it already had a smile threatening to show through my face.

"More." I panted, knowing that no matter how good it felt, I wouldn't be able to hit my orgasm with just the first setting. His hand came down to the outside of my thigh, creating a stinging on the skin that had me lowly moan.

"So fucking greedy Alexandria. Can't you just be grateful for what you already have?" He was suddenly so harsh, creating such contrast to how soft his previous words were. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't find his versatility hot.

"Please." I knew my plea would work, the desperation in my voice would get him to cave. I couldn't understand him in our everyday lives, but I could read him like an open book when it came to sex.

"Begging again? Are you really so desperate?"

"Don't pretend you weren't hoping I'd beg." I scoffed under my breath, but I instantly regretted talking back to him. The vibrator was taken away and turned off, I groaned at the loss, frustration overtaking me as I threw my head back.

"Don't go being a brat again, or I'm leaving you here."

"I won't say anything. Don't stop." I was becoming anxious, actually worried that he'd follow through with his threat. He clicked his tongue in disapproval and I stayed there silently for a few seconds before I heard the buzzing of the vibrator again, breathing out in relief.

He showed no mercy this time around, putting the vibrator on the highest setting from the start and pressing down harder. I was unable to stop myself from making any sounds, writhing from under him as he held onto my hip with his free hand in an effort to stop me from moving. I kept whimpering, trying to not be too loud when I'd moan. The pressure was building, becoming unbearable the more I neared my orgasm. I jolted the second he pushed two fingers inside me, adding to the pleasure of the vibrator in a way I've never experienced by myself. I cursed under my breath, trying to close my legs at how sensitive I was. He didn't let me, making sure his torso was in the way to stop my movements. I was so close, ready to crumble just by his fingers and the vibrator on me. And he could probably tell by how I was clenching around his fingers, because he stopped everything. My hips ticked up at the loss of all stimulation as I cried out in frustration, hearing the buzzing of the vibrator die down.

That prick just edged me.

"No." I whimpered, shivering as I felt the temperature around me suddenly drop. His hand wrapped around my neck, stealing a singular breath as his lips barely brushed against my jaw.

"Apologize Alexandria. Tell me what I wanna hear and I promise I'll take such good care of you." He softly whispered against my skin, his thumb tracing along the side of my neck as his grip loosened. I hated that I couldn't see him at that moment. His face was so close, I would've done anything to be able to see the lust in his eyes as he spoke those words.

"I'm sorry, I'll be good, I swear." I had to bite my tongue through my apology. I couldn't believe I actually gave in. My breathing was ragged as he caressed my neck, smoothing his hand down to my chest. His body heat left me as he sat up again, cupping my breast in his hand before he flicked my nipple with his thumb, nudging the piercing just barely. I gasped a bit too loud when he pushed those same two fingers into me again, my chest arching into his hand.

"Was that so hard?" His words were so harsh, almost as if he was actually angry. I couldn't respond, too lost in the pleasure as he pumped his fingers relentlessly, the heel of his palm hitting my clit every single time. Moving his hand to grope my other breast, he continued to fuck me with his fingers as he worked to get me back to the point of nearly giving in. That barely took a few minutes considering how close I was before. And I felt the release of that unbearable pressure about to overtake my body. Part of me was scared to admit that to him, worried he'd stop again.

"That's it, малышка. Cum on my fingers. Make a mess for me." Just hearing the sultry tone of his as he spoke in such a filthy way would be enough to get me to that high. And he fucking knew it. He was fully aware how much just his words were able to affect me. I didn't manage to give him a warning, and he thankfully didn't stop this time. I bit onto my bottom lip too hard, getting the slight metallic taste of blood as I finally reached that euphotic state of hitting an orgasm. I quivered, my back losing contact with the mattress as he kept going through it all, letting go of my breast to get a hold on my hip.

"Fuck, oh my God!" I almost squealed when I realised he wasn't planning on stopping even though my orgasm was over, already working towards another one. His name came out in a whimper, sweat trickling down my forehead. The tie from my eyes was ripped away, the light blinding me temporarily as I tried adjusting and looked up as he hovered over me. His face was beet red, the vein running along his forehead looking ready to burst and his lips parted.

"You're gonna do that again for me, yeah?" He barely smirked, pumping his fingers a bit slower as he pushed them the deepest he could, each forceful movement making me jolt as a strand of his hair swung in time with his movement.

"I-I can't." It was too much for me, my whole body shaking with each thrust of his fingers. Bitterly chuckling, he shook his head and pulled his hand away. I watched him breathlessly as he knelt before me, gripping his painfully hard dick to guide it between my legs.

"You can, and you will." His tip rubbed between my folds before pressing against my throbbing clit, overstimulating me to the point where I felt like my body wasn't even mine. I whined, trying to pull myself up the bed and away from him. He saw it coming before I even moved, gripping my hips to stop me.

"You know why?" He whispered lowly as he teased me with the head of his cock, tapping it against my folds and making me jolt in place before it pressed at my entrance. I shook my head, having no answer for him.

"Because I said so." He pushed into me without any warning, though he did it slowly enough to give me time to adjust. I held my breath, feeling myself stretch around him as he instilled. He picked up the vibrator from where it was tossed next to me, turning it on to the slow setting and glancing at me with a smirk before he pressed the device back to my clit. Again, I made an effort to pull my hips away but he made sure to keep a firm grip on me.

"You're not getting away from this, princess." I kept panting, trying to move away as tears prickled in my eyes.

"Niall, this is too much too quick." My voice cracked halfway through the sentence as I pinched my eyes shut, feeling the buzzing of the device course through my entire body. He pulled it away, shocking me as I opened my eyes to stare at him. He didn't turn it off as he pressed his hand next to my head on the pillow, hovering over me. His gaze was surprisingly soft, his eyebrows raised in an expression I couldn't pinpoint.

"Do you need to use your safe word?" I stared at him like I was stupid, unable to understand simple English. It took me a couple seconds to realise what he asked. In all honesty, I never thought he'd be the type of guy to stop midway to check. But it just proved to me I wasn't wrong to trust him.

"No, I'm okay. I'm just overstimulated right now." I nodded in reassurance, managing to take in a few deep breaths. He chuckled, turning the vibrator off before pushing his hips forward, thrusting sharply deep into me.

"That was the point." I expected he'd keep going but instead he pulled out, reaching up to undo the tie from around my arms. The short golden chain he always wore was hanging down his neck, swinging just barely with even the slightest move he'd make.

"What did I say I wanted to do to you earlier in the club?" I knew exactly what he meant, realising my freedom over my almost numb arms wouldn't be for long. I supported myself on my elbows as he pulled a knot out of the tie, straightening it out before he rose a challenging brow at me. I smirked, nibbling on my bottom lip.

"You said you wanted me in all fours, with my hands tied behind my back." His smile grew just a bit at my words.

"Are you gonna let me?" My stomach churned, the sensitivity I was feeling all gone as I felt ready to go through it all over again. I nodded, turning around and kneeling with my back to him, glancing over my shoulder as I placed both my wrists at the small of my back.

"Go ahead." I wiggled my fingers, waiting for him to follow through with his request. He barely groaned under his breath, shuffling closer to press his body against mine. His dick pressed against my ass, his hand on my waist as he pushed my hair behind my shoulder, giving himself access to my neck.

"Ты сводишь меня с ума, принцесса." His softly spoken words were muffled against my skin as he placed feathery kisses, distracting me of the fact that he was hooking the tie around my wrists. A shiver ran down my spine as he pressed his tongue flat against my pulse point before suctioning his lips, sucking just barely. Pulling on one end of the tie harshly, he secured it in place tightly around my wrists, enough to make it hurt just enough to remind me it's there.

"Я люблю это." I didn't have time to process anything before he was pushing my shoulders down, my cheek pressing against the bedding as he grasped my hips to make me arch my back. He brought his hand down to my ass, spanking the still reddened skin. The sting made me whimper, my breath getting caught in my throat. I tried pushing myself back towards him, something that surely gave him satisfaction.

Finally, after so much buildup he thrusted into me roughly, making me gasp and dig my nails into my palms. He pulled back almost all the way before pushing back in, his fingertips digging into my hipbones and surely leaving behind bruises. He kept going, holding me in place as he pounded against me, the sound of his skin hitting mine ringing into my ears along with my moans and his grunts. I could barely breathe properly, my neck beginning to hurt by the pressure on it. But I didn't care. It felt too good to focus on anything else but the feeling of his bare shaft pushing into me, allowing me to feel every ridge and vein of his thick cock the deeper he pushed.

"Faster. Oh God please go faster!" I desperately cried, getting that familiar feeling of pent up pressure once again. The animalistic sound that escaped him was almost like a growl as he did what I asked, changing his tactics and pulling my hips back in time with his thrusts. I was suddenly glad I agreed to this. He had managed to not only meet my expectations, but exceed them. I couldn't remember the last time I had sex that felt so good.

"See? I knew you could go again." There was a hint of pride in his words, his hand getting lost into my hair as he pulled on it. Then he ran it down my back, his nails leaving tingles as they dragged across my skin. Unexpectedly, he gripped both my shoulders and pulled me up against his chest, one hand wrapping round my neck while the other dove down between my legs, two fingers circling my clit slowly.

"You never give up, do you?" I mused, his breath hitting my shoulder as he panted, his hair falling forward as he kept his head bowed into my neck.

"Never." He lightly shook his head, his grip around my neck getting lost as he settled on cupping my breast instead, his arm pulling me against him even more. His hips drove into me in a slower pace, reaching deeper and stimulating me better from this angle as he kept moving his fingers in circular motions. My head rolled back onto his shoulder and he took that opportunity to suck on the sensitive skin below my earlobe.

"So pretty like that." The words he seemed to had muttered to himself made my stomach churn. Compliments always did something to me, no matter how narcissistic that may sound. I felt myself clench around him, moaning lowly as I let my eyes fall shut, my nails surely scarring my palms with how hard I was pushing them in.

"Close?" Niall was equally as breathless at this point, something that brought me a sense of pride. I enjoyed the sight of a man crumbling with pleasure so much. More so someone who wasn't willing to showcase emotion and vulnerability, like him. I nodded at his question, making an attempt to circle my hips.

"So close."

"What do you need? Tell me." He was full of surprises after all, shockingly willing to work for my benefit. I was at a loss, too overwhelmed to form proper words.

"Just keep - oh fuck- keep going." I was right at the edge, his hand doing wonders for me in combination with his sharp, deep and precise thrusts.

"Yeah? You're gonna cum like this?" I could only nod as a response, his fingers pinching my nipple as I moaned probably too loudly for being in a hotel room. But I didn't care, not when his voice sounded so good next to my ear. His movements on my clit quickened as he began flicking it, driving me up the wall and making me reach my orgasm. I clenched down hard on him, unable to even actually moan from how breathless I was, feeling like I was hit with a tidal wave the size of an entire building.

"Fuck, Alexandria." He moaned into my ear, his thrusts becoming sloppy as he held onto my hips, making me ride out my high while he neared his. I bowed my head down, trying to catch my breath as he pulled out. I suddenly felt empty and cold, trying to keep myself up on my wobbly knees as I looked behind me to find him jerking himself off, his cum spurting off his tip and landing on my back.

"Shit, I really needed this." He sat back onto his calves, his head rolling back as he let go of himself, his flustered chest heaving. I stayed there, finding my composure as I tried catching my breath.

"Niall, can you untie me now?" He darted his eyes to me at my request, realising my hands were still restrained. Quickly pushing his hair away from his forehead, he began untying the tie and let it drop to the mattress. I sighed in relief, falling into the bed and laying on my stomach. To my surprise, he followed suit and laid next to me, staring at the ceiling as he ran his hands through the roots of his hair. His face was still red and sweaty, his nose a bit oily because of it.

"Didn't think you'd actually let me do all that tonight." He chuckled to himself, resting his hands on his chest as he kept taking in deep breaths. He wasn't looking at me, but I couldn't stop looking at him. His eyelashes were long, but they were so light they were nearly undetected unless you paid close attention. The hairs of his brow were thin, scattered and just as light as his eyelashes. His hair was definitely a lot darker, the long strands at the front of his hairline wavy and even a bit curly at some spots while the short pieces at the side looked pin straight. His facial hair was just as dark, rough and full as it covered his jaw, upper lip and part of his cheeks, creating contrast with his pinky thin lips. And just below his earlobe, the faintest of redness was starting to form from how hard I was sucking on his skin earlier.

"I promised that I'd let you dominate me if you proved to me that you could." There was this sudden urge I had to smile, though I held back.

"So I proved myself?" He turned to me, smirking proudly as he awaited my response. I didn't wanna say it out loud, so I managed to counter back with a question on my own.

"Do you really think I'm pretty?" I didn't really care if he did, I wasn't looking for his validation. But I knew he'd be caught off guard and forget about the answer he expected from me. He chuckled again, tearing his gaze from me to look back up at the ceiling as he slid his arms under his head.

"Just because you get on my nerves on the daily doesn't mean I don't find you attractive." My question backfired, because I didn't actually expect he'd answer me without even thinking twice about it. My eyes betrayed the shock I was in by widening just barely.

"Now, go pee." He more so ordered rather than suggested, closing his eyes with a subtle smile still evident on his face. Flabbergasted, I got off the bed and went to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I used the toilet and cleaned up, splashing some cool water on my still reddened face before I pulled a bathrobe on and went back to the main room. I found Niall standing by the window in his boxers, an unlit cigarette between his lips as he looked towards me.

"Do you mind?" Well at least he had the decency to ask. I nodded, waving him off with my hand before going back to my suitcase. I pulled out fresh underwear, an old T-shirt and pajama shorts before turning around, walking to the bed to find the same red metal lighter tossed onto the bedding. I picked it up, examining it carefully. Turning it around, I found two letters engraved in cursive.

N.H.

I didn't have to think hard to guess what they meant. I did remember his last name starting with an H, though it wasn't really his actual name if he had changed it. I looked up at him as he smoked by the creaked window, finding his gaze already on me as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. I twisted the lighter around, showing him what it was I was looking at.

"Guess you got that after you changed your name." I chuckled, tossing it back onto the bed along with my clothes. I picked up the underwear and slid it up my legs without taking the robe off. He shook his head, which caused me to pause before picking up my shirt.

"Doesn't it stand for Niall Horan?" He shook his head again, taking a long drag of his cigarette as he looked out the window. I found the opportunity to take the robe off and slip my shirt on, since his attention was elsewhere.

"Then what does it stand for?" I wasn't expecting he'd answer. He's made it clear he's not willing to tell me anything about him. He slowly turned back to me, his eyes giving me a once over as I stood there in anticipation with my arms crossed, clearly curious and interested.

"Nikolai Holshevnickov."

⁜⁜⁜

And I oop-

Oof I'm so happy to finally let little plot points out I'm excited for the story to unravel. I'd love to hear your theories!

Thanks for reading!

~M

PS. Niall is a lucky bastard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16M 326K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
4.1M 93.6K 37
I winced as he forcefully grabbed my hips, pushing me up against the brick wall. "W-who are you?" I choked out. His grip on my waist tightened, maki...
333K 7.9K 45
Louis licks his lips as he stares at my rock hard cock. He licks up from the base up to my slit, flicking his tongue around the tip, pre cum leaking...
175K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...