Mason Mount Imagines

By dasordaid

Just some imagines of masonπŸ₯° More

Him
Saturday mornings
Thank you!
The groupchat
The wedding !
Anniversairy
The best dad
Comfort
Your soulmate
Arguemnts
His
Your bestfriend πŸ’«
The club boy ✨
Reguest β™₯️
Fate πŸ’«
Your savouir
Dad dutys
The party
His & Yours instagram ✨
Mykonos double datesπŸ’ž
The step dadπŸ’ž
Advice!
IsolatedοΏΌ
New mason mount book!
New car day
New car day part 2
Protective side
Dont walk away from me
His step dad dutys
Requests!
His Stylist
Looking after him
The shoot
The pregnancy
Therapist
New book!
Hi!
Marraige
We was only 16
New book!
Christmas shopping
Happy new year!
We was only 16 : part 2
We was only 16 - part 3
Birthday girl
Baby?
Two chelsea boys : part 1
Two Chelsea boys : part 2
Two Chelsea Boys : Part 3
Two Chelsea Boys : Part 4
Two Chelsea Boys: Part 5!
Your brothers best friend
Response to recent hate xo FT baby girl!
Baby Number 1
Mason Mount
Mason Mount part 2
'I Love You.'
Relationship troubles
Your ex...
How Am I Supposed To Love You.
How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt 2
How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt3
Its okay.
Family things.
Mothers Day
In The Middle pt.1
In The Middle Pt.2
In The Middle Pt.3
Single mom: part 1
Single mom Part 2
Single mom, part 3
Best friend
Dancing is healing
Danger.
Danger Pt.2
Danger Pt.3
Danger Pt.4
Lets chat!
Part 1 - MM X Manunited
Part 2- MM X ManUnited
Part 3- MM X Man United
Part 4 - MM X Man United
Paper rings : Pt 1
Take a read
Christmas!
Holiday spirit
Christmas Blog
New year, New beginnings...
New year, New beginnings...Pt.2

The question

2.3K 14 7
By dasordaid

This was a request keep them coming! ❤️

Play the music for affect I hope you enjoy! <3

Today was yours and your boyfriend masons 5 year anniversary, it felt surreal you had been together for that long it went so fast. To celebrate it mason was surprising you, all you knew was everyone was going to meet you there wherever 'there is.' You felt super excited but nervous for some reason mason had been on edge all morning saying 'I'm scared you won't like it y/n." You knew whatever it was you'd live it because he was with you.

You was reminiscing on all of yours and masons memories in a photo album you brought him as a Christmas present for the first year you was together, you always left a few pages blank so you could print newer photos of over the years and add to it. Mason cried when you gave it to him which wrecked everybody and everyone who was there that Christmas dinner cried with him.

That's was the year he brought you a Tiffany promise ring which made you cry like ugly cry in front of everyone also so he got his own back in the end that was also one of the photos in the album. You smiled turning the photos over as you got to a photo from 4 years ago yours and masons first big  holiday together without your family's being there.

You surprised mason for his 18th birthday with a holiday to Jamaica and as soon as you got there you fell in love with the different life, you had the besets time over there the photo was off you and mason in the sea mason was throwing you up in the air as you both had the most happiest smiles on your faces, nothing could ever replace that core memory.

After the holiday photos from Jamaica the next lot of photos where from when you went to his first England game with his and yours family, mason was scared of messing it up but he didn't he got his first goal in for London. You was so proud of him the picture is of him holding you bridal style as you smiled into each other's eyes looking utterly smitten.

And then the next photo page melted your heart the happiest day of yours and masons life, you found out you was carrying yours and masons first child your daughter who is now 3 Thea y/n mount. The photo is off stages threw your pregnancy mason being next to your side on every photo all the step of the way a few tears escaped your eyes as you reminisced on those times of carrying your little baby.

Then next page was just over a year ago when you found out you was pregnant again with your son teddy mason-tony mount who is now over a year old you had to keep tony in the middle name so he had a double barrelled middle name. You and mason was holding Thea in the hospital while Thea held teddy instantly falling in love with her little brother giving him everyday cuddles and kisses when he would cry.

As you got to the end of the book you realised you hadn't put a photo in for this year you would have to find something to put in it so when Thea and teddy are older they can see there moms and there dads while love story, and they can see where they come into it only watching yours and masons smiles and love grow bigger for each other the memories only making you both fonder for the future...

You was pulled out of you emotional fuzzy daze when mason walked in the holding his hand walking to the side of him and teddy in his other arm holding him, Thea was definitely a mini y/n but teddy was definitely a mini mount. They where such amazing kids they completed yours and mason little bubble your life couldn't be more perfect little did you know it was soon to become even more perfect and you would have a photo for your memory this year in the book.

"Hey my babies! You three troubles okay?" You cooed walking over to them kissing each off there faces as mason smiled in awe of his little perfect family.

"Where okay mommy! Are you?" Thea smiled brightly, she melted yours and masons heart she was such a daddy girl though and teddy was a mommy's boy.

"Awh good baby! I'm great I was just looking in the photo album I gave to your daddy years ago, we need a memory picture for this year mase." You smiled as he suddenly became tense but you shook it off.

"I'm sure we can find something to top this year off with well get that sorted but you ready to go now?" He smiled his dimples showing he looked amazing for wherever you was going.

He told you to wear quite a nice outfit so you was wearing a flowy summer dress and mason was wearing a Hugo boss t-shirt with some black skin tight jeans he looked gorgeous as always he blew you away.

"You look gorgeous y/n."he smiled leaning in and pressing a soft long kiss to your lips you smiled the butterfly feeling was still ver much prominent.

"So do you mase, thank you baby! You two munchies ready?!" You smiled tickling teddy and theas cheeks as teddy wriggled smiling widely making grabby hands at you so you took him as Thea jumped into masons arms.

You both got your phones and keys and headed out to masons g wagon he locked up and got in the car helping you fastened teddy and Thea in before he drove for about 30 minutes into Stamford bridge he pulled into the stadium parking in his spot smiling at you as you furrowed your eyebrows making him chuckle at you.

"You'll see in abit cmon everyone's on the pitch!" He smiled getting out and fetching teddy out carrying him to the other said getting you and Thea out.

"I'm so confused." You laughed as he handed you Thea, Thea walked next to you holding your hand as mason held your free hand with his using his other arm to carry teddy that when you saw everyone's cars.

You spotted your mom and dads masons mom and dads, his sister and his brothers car with there partners, Declan and Lauren's car yours and masons besets friends the god parents to your children AKA teddy and theas aunty and uncle including masons sister and brother lewis and jaz including jazz's partner sam of course you smiled smiling your way in remembering this was the place you and mason met 5 years ago and he asked you too be his girlfriend here there was so many lovable happy memories here.

You walked threw the bridge watching as Thea made her way threw as you and mason watched her with large smiles on your faces, your family was so happy and perfect for you both. He glanced at you taking in your beauty he felt so in love and lucky to have you and his kids he'd do anything for you.

"AAAHHH Thea !!" You heard your dad exclaim you watched him pick Thea up in his arms kissing her whole face making her squeal out laughing.

"Mase! Y/n hey you two happy anniversary!" Declan and Lauren exclaimed coming over hugging you both hugging teddie after Declan took teddy of mason hugging him.

"Thank you two you both okay?" Mason smiled at them both you noticed a glint of nerves.

"Yeah where fine mase, are you?" Declan smirked at him as Lauren grabbed your hand leading you away.

"I thought I'd show you where your mom and dad is while those two get up to no good!" She laughed making you giggle you shook it off and headed over to your mom and dad.

"Hello sweetheart, happy anniversary y/n!" Your mom smiled widely at you as your dad danced around with Thea making you smile wider.

"Thank you mum, you okay?" You smiled as she nodded Thea ran over when she saw you catching your dads attention Ashe also headed over.

"Mommy! Aunty Lauren!" Thea gleamed making you and Lauren giggle, Lauren picked her up and cuddled her holding Thea in her arms happily.

"I'm fine darling, where's our mase?!" She laughed out as you glanced behind, they was talking to his family.

"He's over there with teddy." You said smiling at him you watched as his eyes caught yours from a far, you was so confused why he'd brought you all here.

"Y/n darling happy anniversary! You okay?" Your dad smiled hugging you tightly.

"Thank you dad, I'm okay how are you doing?" You mumbled into his shoulder as you both pulled away smiling at Lauren who was playing with theas hair.

"I'm doing good darling, and ideas why Mase brought you here then" he laughed with your mom as you shook your head laughing.

"Nope Mase is a man of very  many surprises so it could be anything!" You said making you your mom and dad laugh.

"Hey guys!" You heard his soft accent say as he walked past Lauren hugging your mom and dad.

"Hiya mase, happy anniversary!" Both of your parents smiled.

"I'll leave you too it, I'll just go say hello to everyone Mase." You smiled as he nodded smiling brightly back.

You and Lauren made your way back over to where Declan was standing talking to masons brother lewis who was now holding teddy, you smiled as they saw you Debbie immediately rushed to hug you, you hadn't seen them in a while it was nice.

"Y/n darling! Happy anniversary you look beautiful!" She smiled brightly as she hugged you.

"Thank you debs, so do you! You okay?" You smiled as she nodded.

"Aw, I'm fine sweetie, me and little teddy bear was just having a catch up cuddle then it was so cute he's growing so fast like Thea did!" She smiled.

"It's crazy where the time goes isn't it!" You said softly watching lewis talk to jazz and her husband sam while summer jazzes little girl your niece play with teddy.

"Hello everyone! You guys okay?" You said as they all looked smiling at you.

"Happy anniversary y/n! Where all good how about you?" They shouted smiling back making you all giggle.

"Thank you guys, I'm good thank you!" You smiled before hearing ever tik me make there way back over to you and your family making your eyebrows furrow.

Mason looked directly at you his brown eyes glazing over causing them to soften, you was worried about his sudden change of emotion he was tense and nervous and now emotional?! Was it his boy period or just typical mason mood swings.

All of your family was deep into spekaing with the mounts, you and mason stood hand in hand while you watched Thea teddy and summer play with Lauren and Declan on the floor of the pitch, luckily it was a sunny warm day you reminded yourself of the memories of you and mason from this pitch it made you smile, everything about this football club brought you and mason together starting your own little love story here together and building it until it was finished.

You and mason met here, he asked you to be his girlfriend officially here, you told each other you loved each other for the first time here, you watched him achieve his dreams, you watched him become better and bigger, you watched him dedicate his first hat trick to you, you told him you was pregnant here, this pitch held most of the memories you and mason had it made you emotional thinking about it being any other way...because it was perfect today always perfect, right now was perfect.

"Can I have everyone's attention for a sec please?" Mason nervously smiled out to everyone as they all went quiet.

"Erm look I've brought you all here today because this is where I met this amazing girl five years ago today I asked her to be my girlfriend, I got the privilege to of got that chance and my god I'd be lost without her now. She encourages me everyday to keep doing better to make a difference and that's what I do, I love you more than anything y/n and I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me. You've gave me our perfect beautiful family that well hopefully keep adding onto!" Everyone laughed agreeing, you shook your head giggling as the happy tears rolled down your eyes everyone stood around watching you in awe as mason walked you into the middle of the pitch.

"I want to spend the rest of my life making memories with you y/n your perfect and I love you so much is ohhh do anything for you, your the most purest beautiful person I've ever met and I get to say my kids are going to be just like em and there mummy. I'll never get fed up of having stupid arguments with you and making all of these memories because I wouldn't change anything not one bit because I'm doing life with you and it's so perfect."

You wiped your years away smiling lightly at him sniffling away a cry when you giggled his smile lighting up his whole face, you glanced at yours and masons family and Declan and Lauren. They was all crying with happy tears glancing at you, you laughed out as to why they where crying Thea and teddy broke out a massive grin as everyone gasped smiling brightly across at you both you furrowed your eyebrows turning back to mason. A gasp escaped your mouth as mason gripped your hands he was kneeled to the floor with a blue turquoise Tiffany ring box in his hand the tears flooded out of your eyes and you smiled weakly down at him.

"You are the love of my life, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you if you'll have me." He laughed making you cry out a laugh your emotions where so mixed you was so happy fire works filled your stomach.

"Y/N/M/N/L/N, in the same place I asked you to be my girlfriend five years ago today! Will you do the honours of making me the happiest man alive by marrying me and being my wife?" He asked smiling as the tears escaped his eyes, you gasped as he opened the ring box your dream Tiffany engagement ring was in there.

"OH MY GOD! YES! YES! YES of course I'll marry you!" You squealed as his face lit up he slipped the ring on your engagement finger and picked you up in his strong arms spinning you around as the happy tears flooded out of everyone Thea and teddy squealed in joy as everyone rushed over to you.

Mason smiled widely at you as the tears ran down both of your faces, his one hand intwining with yours rubbing your ring on your finger as the other hand went to the back off your back pressing his lips to yours in a slow romantic passionate kiss as you heard everyone 'AWWW'. You and mason pulled away glancing into each other's eyes you could get lost in his you loved him and he loved you.

"Mase the ring is so beautiful! This couldn't be more perfect thank you!" You whispered still in compensate shock.

"You deserve it gorgeous I love you so much y/n" he smiled kissing your head.

"I love you so much too mason mount!" You smiled brightly squealing making him laugh.

"I love you most y/n soon to be mount." He smiled brightly.

You watched Debbie take a photo of you both smiling as you kissed the ring definitely in the photo that's when you smiled even wider realising what mason had meant earlier, you looked over at his smiling widely as you was already looking at you with his usual smile.

"I told you we'd find something to put in the album baby." He smiled making you jump into his arms hugging him tightly as he held you.

You spent the rest of the day next to each other's side not leaving your mom and dad said they would had Thea and teddy for the night to leave you some alone time, everyone congratulated you and was over the moon for you both you couldn't be more happier and neither could mason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 183 18
"just tell me you love me!"
333K 7.6K 51
❝ i know i'll fall in love with you, baby ❞ in which, mallory accidentally makes a public tweet expressing her crush on one of her brothers teammates...
464K 4.7K 75
-request are open !
20K 246 18
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐬 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐑𝐞𝐫 π›π«π¨π­π‘πžπ«π¬ π›πžπ¬π­πŸπ«π’πžπ§π 𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐑𝐒π₯π₯𝐰𝐞π₯...