A girl name HOPE

By thewryter09

I just hope that there's sunshine after the rain... More

1. Rainy days
2. Think its a game
3. Naked
4. Life's good
5. Keep ya head up
6. Humble
7. Jobs
8.Smoking Gun
9. Cant judge her.
10. Cold gangsta
11. Ready for war
12.Dont take it personal
13.
14. Triggered
15. Out my business
16
17.
18. Hoes like
20. The Truth
21. Million dollar thoughts
22. Complicated
23.
24
25. Rockstar
26. My life
27
28
29. Enemies Girlfriend
30. Rap freaks
31. Super Gremlin
32
33
34
35
36
37. Butterflies
38 Bogus Charms
39
40
41.
42. How to Love
43.Feel the same way
44. Turnest Nigga in the city
45.
46.
47.
48.
49. Who want smoke with us
50. Boyz in the hood
51. That's how you like it
52. Hrs & Hrs
53.
54
55
56.
57. 3 headed goat
58. Love cycle
59. Like a man
60. Ride
61. Bonnie and Clyde
62 Through the Storm
63 Love you I do
64.
65 how the game go
66.
67
68
69

19. Do we have a problem

226 11 0
By thewryter09

Tell 'em my Nina, my bitch, she a rider
I got a shooter and I got a driver
They want that heat, I'm the only provider
Little bad foreign bitch, word to Fivio
Niggas know the vibe, that's word to five, yo
Beef, we 'bout to resolve, yo
Pull up on a opp, do we have a problem?

Lauren

No matter how much I had going on I made sure I came up here at least once a day and sat with Genesis even if it was for only 20 minutes I came and saw my baby.

Hey big head I said to him kissing his dry forehead before I sat in the chair that was next to his bed.

I'm sorry I haven't been here in a few days but I been out there putting in work trying to make sure the niggas responsible for doing this to you pay. You know ain't none of us letting this slide. And I know what your probably thinking in that head of  yours.

" cuz go be a model or something you to pretty to be a gangster " I said to myself laughing because he always told me that.

And I'd tell you the same thing I always told you, I was born this way, I'm Kelly and Jo daughter it's just in me.

I won't chill out though until every last piece of the puzzle is put together, a lot of it don't make sense that's why I really wish you would just wake up to fill the gaps we have. Shit been crazy since you been in here, won't nothing top Legend being a twin though, I still can't believe it. I met him for the first time the other day and he's kind of cute, thank God him and Legend aren't identical because that would just be weird. I can tell he's laid back though and you'd for sure like him. Oh guess what? I got a new job, I finished my pharmacy tech class and I'm working at the pharmacy inside of Walmart and no I can't be getting scripts for yo ass so don't ask.

It's so weird talking to you and you not saying something crazy back.

I been trying to get Legend to come up here with me but he said he can't keep seeing you just lay here like this, I still make sure I ask him even though I know he's still going to say no.

Speaking of the devil he's calling now.

Hello,

Lo, you still at the hospital?

Yea, I really just got here. Why what's up?

I need you to ride up north with me and show me where this nigga staying.

Legend I already told you it was to risky trying to do anything to him while he's there. His uncle is 12 what part aren't you understanding?

I didn't say I was gone do shit, I just wanna ride by and learn the neighborhood, I just need you to drive.

Ok I'll meet you at my moms in about 20 minutes.

Bet.

See, hurry up and wake up so he can stress somebody other than me out. I love you big head I told him kissing his forehead again. I'll see you tomorrow.

Once I left the hospital I went straight to my moms house were both Legend and Lennox were waiting for me.

Legend I'm not driving that big ass truck.

We gone drive Lennox shit come on.

We all got in the car and I headed towards the freeway and let the gps guide me to the address I had for BC, it was about a thirty minute drive and once we made it I turned on the street of the house and drove normally down it.

That's the house, 47237. I told him. You see they got a ring door bell?

Yea and one on the right corner of the house.

That's one on the left side too Lennox said.

Almost missed that one Legend told him.

You good I asked Legend?

Yea we can go. Stop at the first gas station you see, I need some woods.

Ok, we exited off the block and made our way back towards the freeway and there was a gas station right near it so I pulled in.

Y'all need something?

Yea grab me a water Lennox told him.

I'm good.

Legend got out the car and now it was just me and Lennox.

So what yo ass doing wrapped up in all this street shit, you don't even look like the type.

That's what makes it even better, people think I don't look like the type so they don't suspect me to move how I move. But I'm on whatever with whoever when it comes to my family. Legend and Genesis are damn near my brothers, there's nothing we won't do for each other.

That's what's up, I ain't have no siblings growing up, it was only me.

Well now you have two, and I'm sure in time they'll ride just as hard for you.

What about you?

Maybe, I mean your their brother so technically we're family too.

Nah I ain't doing nothing of that cousin shit with yo ass.

I turned around in my seat and looked at him. What you mean by that?

I know how to sit back and be patient, just know I'm on you.

I let out a chuckle, boy if you don't move around some where with all of that.

You was looking at me the same way I was looking at you that day you pulled up, just know it ain't no rush.

You cocky as fuck.

I ain't being cocky just being real.

Yea whatever I told him turning back around.

Shortly after Legend got back in the car and we headed back to our side of town, a thirty minute drive turned into an hour one because traffic was crazy because of a car accident. I was so happy when we finally pulled up to my moms house.

So what y'all bouta do?

I'm tryna see now, that nigga probably bouta go fuck on b.more jit he don't want nobody to know about.

Oh is that right I asked looking a Lennox who looked pissed that Legend just said that.

That nigga don't know what his ass talking about. I'm bouta meet up with the manger of this building I might move into.

You tryna get you a residence down here? Let me find out Baltimore growing on you.

It's straight Philly gone forever be home though. I'm just tired of staying in hotels so imma just grab some lil shit for when I'm here.

What yo ass about to do Legend asked me.

I thought I had to take Hope to work but she has a ride, my mama gone so I don't know.

Y'all cool like that ?

Yea, Hope's a sweetheart, and she's cool. I might go to the club again and have a few shots with her.

She a stripper now?

No Legend, she's a waitress.

You neva know with her ass.

Meaning?

I don't know what it is, I can't wrap my head around it. Shorty a mystery to me.

Well get to know her and figure it out.

What's getting to know her gone do for me?

Nigga you the one asking about her and stuff.

It ain't that deep Lauren.

Boy anyways are y'all going with me or not?

Nah I got something to do.

You know damn well you don't have anything to do, but ok.

I'll slide Lennox said chiming in.

Ok we can leave at about 11. I'm bouta go in here and get myself together then you can pull back up on me.

...

It was a little after 12 and Lennox was just now pulling back up, him and Legend definitely didnt have that in common because if Legend said he was pulling up at 11 he would've been here by 10:55 meanwhile this nigga was an hour late.
I walked outside and got in his car.

That's why yo ass took all day, you went and got yo dreads retwisted and shit. Don't ever in yo life have me waiting that long again.

My fault the girl I found on instagram that do them stay damn near an hour away, then she move slow as hell. If I had yo number I could've let you know what was up.

Boy drive.

Once we made it to the club we parked and went inside, it was jumping like always and I couldn't wait to go to the bar and take a shot.

Ay where you going?

To the bar to order me a drink.

Nah, find a waitress and let her know we need a booth, we ain't standing at no damn bar.

Lennox we not even about to be here that long, why spend all that money on a booth?

It ain't yo money so all of that don't even matter.

I looked around and tried to see if I could find Hope, when I spotted her I told Lennox to follow me as I made my way to where she was. I called her name and luckily she heard me over the loud music.

Hey, I thought you weren't going to make it once I saw that it was after 12.

He's to blame for that, Hope this is Lennox, Lennox this is Hope. They both said what's up then he asked her did she have a booth available. Luckily for us she had just one left in her section so that's where we went and sat.

Lennox ordered a bottle of 1942 and some wings.

You know how to roll he asked me?

Yea.

Roll this he said giving me some weed and a wood.

As soon as I was done I grabbed the lighter out my purse and lit it. After a couple of pulls I passed it to Lennox. We went back and forth with the wood until Hope brought the liquor back.

It'll be a little while longer for y'all wings. Y'all need anything else in the mean time?

Yea, let me get a water, Lennox you want one?

Nah I'm good. But let's take some shots.

He wasted no time cracking the bottle open and filling up a few of the cups that Hope had brought for us.

Lennox was really a vibe and much more relaxed than Legend and Genesis were . It's like he carried himself in a boss like manor. He didn't do or say too much but yet he made his presence felt. I couldn't believe I was actually enjoying myself hanging with him. Between the woods we smoked and the shots we took I felt like I was on cloud 9 .

Lauren you ready?

It's literally only 1:30.

I don't stay at clubs to the very end, so we out.

Ok I said with an attitude because I literally was not ready to go.

Y'all leaving Hope asked walking back up towards our booth?

Yea, you got a way home?

Yea, thanks.

Ok text me when you make it in.

Ok be safe.

You too.

Once me and Lennox made it out the club we walked towards where the car was parked at.

So Legend is the smoker and your the drinker I see.

Hell nah the most I take is a shot a two, I'm fucked up right now so you gotta drive.

Yo ass bet not throw up because that's gone make me have to throw up I told him hitting the unlock button so we could get in the car.

How the hell you want me to hold my throw up in  because you got a weak stomach?

I'm dead ass Lennox just don't do it.

As soon as we got in the car he reclined his seat all the way back and closed his eyes. All I could do was shake my head at him and drive off. The whole car ride his phone was ringing like crazy and he just kept declining the call, after the 5th time I was over it.

How about you just answer it so she can stop calling.

Who said it was a she?

I would hope a nigga ain't blowing yo line down like that.

Before he could say something it rung again and he answered it.

Yo why the fuck you keep calling my shit like a manic?

Her voice came through the car radio because his phone was connected to the Bluetooth.

Because you weren't answering, it's damn near 2 where you at?

I was mad as hell that I didn't know her voice but she definitely had to be his B.More jit Legend was talking about because he didn't have her number saved and she had a 410 area code.

I'll bump into you tomorrow.

What? Why?

I could tell he was frustrated as hell.

Because I'm drunk as fuck and I'm not coming to get you.

Send a Uber then.

Nah, I ain't doing all of that.

Boy you pissing me off, what you think you bouta lay up with some other bitch, you got me fucked up and...

I hit the hang up button on the radio screen because she was now irritating the hell out of me. Who the hell was this girl and why was she so damn pressed and thirsty. I could never see myself begging a nigga to do anything. She was making Baltimore bitches look bad.

Thank you, that bitch bugging.

She sound desperate as hell, where you find her at?

I met her lil ass at a gas station.

What's her name ?

Ari.

I tried to think did I know any Ari's but none came to mind.

She gone have you thinking Baltimore bitches pressed.

If y'all anything like her, then y'all is.

Ain't no y'all nigga, I ain't shit like her.

Yo ass bet not be.

She probably mad as hell and think you hung up on her.

She a be aight, I'm sleeping with Bae tonight.

Who the hell is bae?

You, stop playing with me.

Lennox chill out.

Man wake me up when we get to yo crib.

He leaned forward, turned the radio up then laid back and closed his eyes. This boy was something different but what he had to know I was too, I don't play with niggas nor let them play with me.

Once we made it back to my moms I shook Lennox to wake him up.

Get up, we here. You good enough to drive?

Man cut the car off and come on.

Where you think you going?

In the house, come on Lauren I need to lay down.

His ass had the nerve to really get out the car and walk up my mamas walk way to her porch.

I don't even live here, I should leave his ass on the porch I thought to myself as I cut the car off and got out. Once I got to the door I unlocked it and we both walked in.

You can sleep on the couch, I'll get you a blanket and a pillow.

I ain't sleeping on no damn couch, I wish yo ass would stop playing so we can lay down.

Lennox who do you think is playing with you, because I'm not. What you think we bouta lay in the bed and have drunk sex?

I ain't pressed for no pussy and I wouldn't even play you like that, I just wanna go to sleep.

I knew arguing with this boy was pointless so I walked upstairs to my old room and he followed me. As soon as he saw the bed he came out his clothes and I couldn't help but catch a glimpse of the bulge that was in his ethika boxers. I immediately looked the other way. I knew I had something here to sleep in so once I found it I went back downstairs to the bathroom. A text message came through on my phone and it was from Hope.

I made it home, I'll call you tomorrow. Btw your lil boo is cute 🥰.

Ok, and girl that ain't my damn boo. But we'll talk tomorrow.

Ok.

I locked my phone back then changed my clothes. My liquor buzz was starting to catch up to me so I knew it was time for me to lay down. I made my way back upstairs and Lennox ass was knocked out, snoring and all. I quietly eased my way into the bed and turned the opposite way of him. As soon as I was comfortable I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to take over my body. I silently laid there for damn near thirty minutes and couldn't fall asleep for nothing. Before I knew it I was tossing and turning because I felt restless, meanwhile his ass sounded like he was getting the best sleep of his life. I smacked my lips because I was so annoyed with myself right now.

Come here.

Boy I know damn well you don't talk in yo sleep?

I ain't sleep.

How and you was just snoring loud as hell.

Yea until yo ass kept moving and shit now come here.

Lennox I'm not coming anywhere near you.

Lauren get the fuck over here you bouta piss me off.

I rolled my eyes and slid over next to him.

We not bouta sleep face to face turn yo ass around.

I turn around and he snuggled right under me wrapping one of his arms around my waist while his head rested on the same pillow as mine. For some reason I instantly felt relaxed and comfortable as hell, his body heat also felt amazing. Before I knew it I was knocked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 16.1K 33
Book 3 They're back............
182K 4K 47
ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ ʙᴇ α΄€ ɒᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀΙͺᴏᴜs .. α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄„Κœα΄Ιͺᴄᴇ Ιͺs Κα΄α΄œΚ€s ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
70.2K 4.1K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23