A girl name HOPE

By thewryter09

I just hope that there's sunshine after the rain... More

1. Rainy days
2. Think its a game
3. Naked
4. Life's good
5. Keep ya head up
6. Humble
7. Jobs
8.Smoking Gun
9. Cant judge her.
10. Cold gangsta
11. Ready for war
12.Dont take it personal
13.
14. Triggered
15. Out my business
16
17.
19. Do we have a problem
20. The Truth
21. Million dollar thoughts
22. Complicated
23.
24
25. Rockstar
26. My life
27
28
29. Enemies Girlfriend
30. Rap freaks
31. Super Gremlin
32
33
34
35
36
37. Butterflies
38 Bogus Charms
39
40
41.
42. How to Love
43.Feel the same way
44. Turnest Nigga in the city
45.
46.
47.
48.
49. Who want smoke with us
50. Boyz in the hood
51. That's how you like it
52. Hrs & Hrs
53.
54
55
56.
57. 3 headed goat
58. Love cycle
59. Like a man
60. Ride
61. Bonnie and Clyde
62 Through the Storm
63 Love you I do
64.
65 how the game go
66.
67
68
69

18. Hoes like

226 11 0
By thewryter09

Real niggas is rare so when they see me they gone stare,
walking in my Yeezys easy these a thousand for a pair.
Yea I'm rocking solitaire you see her man be rocking chips
She was stuck on a lame til she got real nigga dick...

Lennox

I had just touched back down in Baltimore because I had needed to go back to Philly and handle some shit. I was only gone for 3 days and Ari acted like she was dying without a nigga. Ever since that night I sent her the addy to the hotel I was staying at she been on a nigga head something serious. I only entertained her ass cause I ain't have no other jawns out here and shorty head and shit was straight. The first night I hit her she was talking all that shit like her pussy was made of gold and she was the throat goat but I knew a few bitches from back home that could run circles around her ass. Her shit was regular not shit that would make a nigga want to get on one knee and propose or brag about. The drive from Philly to Baltimore was normally about two hours and some change but in these last few months I done made the trip so damn much that I could make it here in damn near an hour and 40 minutes depending on the traffic.

Before I slid down on Ari I called Regina, when I first met her she was real hesitant and distant with a nigga, I knew it was probably because she felt like she failed a nigga but she didn't. I looked at it as her doing what she had to do to make sure her kids was straight. When I got to her house I parked my truck then headed inside her crib. I knocked a few times then walked in.

Gina I called out.

A few seconds later she came from out the back with some man.

Gina just take what I said into consideration, you at least owe me that shit.

Listen Gerald I'll call you later and let you know.

He nodded at me as he made his way out the front door.

Hey Lennox what you doing here?

I just got back in town wanted to call and check on you before I linked up with Legend. I brought  you this too I told her handing her my mamas obituary.

Damn Letty she said looking over it. I can't believe you really gone.

She walked over and neatly sat it on the table she had full of other pictures and she now even had one of me.

Why you don't got no pictures of that nigga Legend?

I use to have a lot but every time he'd bring his ass over here he'd get mad and take them down. I eventually got tired of arguing with him about something so stupid that I just stopped putting them back up.

Y'all relationship really that bad?

You don't know the half. That's why I miss Genesis so much, my baby always let me know how much he loved me and every time I heard him say it it made me feel good inside just to know that at least one of my kids loved me.

I'm looking forward to meeting him one day. And hopefully building a strong bond with you so that I can one day show you that love too, real talk.

I appreciate that Lennox, I didn't know how you really felt about me but I thank you for at least trying to give me a chance. I feel like me and Legend will never be able to get to that point. I can't wait for Genesis to meet you he'd be happy to know that he's has another brother outside of Legend.

How is they relationship?

The typical big/lil brother relationship, Legend is hard as hell on Genesis which causes them to sometimes get into it real bad. But Legend loves him more than anybody else in this world and I know he just wants his little brother to be something in life. He's very overprotective when it comes to him as well, that's why I know this situation is killing him more than anybody. I be wanting to kick it with Legend and just have a normal conversation but his evil ass will never go for that. How are you too coming along with the whole twin thing?

We be kicking it but I know he ain't fully feeling me yet, the nigga got a smart ass mouth and a shitty ass attitude but I ain't no soft nigga so it don't bother me. I don't hold his ass up though, he may be older by a few minutes but it ain't no lil dogging me. That nigga smart as hell though and he definitely about his paper I respect that about him.

What about you and Leon?

It's going cool with him too, I met my lil sister and his wife Tonya.

That's who Legend treats like his mama while he treats me like I ain't shit.

It fucked me up every time I heard her talk about how Legend treated her. The night I met her and Leon I kind of got an idea where his hate stems from but if you ask me the shit ain't that deep for him to treat her the way that he do. I mean after all he was here with her I'm the one that was sent away.

Maybe one day y'all will have that sit down, I just think it has to be when he ready. Until then you can't even let it stress you.

I try not too but it bothers me to my soul. I just want him to know that I genuinely do love him with his evil ass.

I don't even think that Nigga evil, he just serious as hell.

Whatever the case, I'm just ready to have all three of y'all in my life.

I'm here, Genesis still fighting and Legend will come around. It'll happen one day.

I got some roast Mac and cornbread in the kitchen you want some?

That sound good, hell yea I do.

Ok imma make you a plate go wash yo hands.

I went to the bathroom and my phone started vibrating in my pocket so I pulled it out to answer it.

Yoo

Boy where the hell you at?

Ay chill out questioning me.

I miss you and I wanna fuck I feel like it's been months.

I'm at my moms crib I'll be to grab you in a few.

So when imma meet yo mama?

I took the phone away from my ear and looked at it crazy like her ass could see me.

We ain't together why would I let you meet her?

We only ain't together because yo ass taking forever to put a title on it.

Aye get off my phone with all that, I'll hit yo line later I told her hanging up.

That lil bitch was crazy as hell if she thought I was bouta be with her, this wasn't that.

I went into the kitchen and Gina had my plate on the table, it tasted exactly how it looked good as fuck. I was fucking that shit up when my phone rung again and if it was that bitch she was about to see a side of me that she didn't want to see.

Yo

I'm outside.

Nigga come in I'm eating.

Nigga wrap that shit up I'm not coming in that lady house.

I let out a hard breath then hung up the phone, this damn brother I was conceived with was different and bitter as hell.

Legend outside I'm bouta slide with him for a minute I told Gina.

Ok, yall be safe.

Aight, imma leave my truck parked outside.

Ok.

I walked outside and saw that this nigga was in a brand new sliver long sleeve GMC truck.

This bitch hard as hell I told him when I got in.

My trade lines hitting something serious, it ain't shit I can't walk on the dealer lot and get. But this mf to big I ain't gone be in it for long.

Scam man band man huh?

I don't think it's a nigga on this planet who can fuck with me. Where you get that shit from it smell good as hell.

Gina, tell her to make you a plate before we pull off.

I wouldn't dare he said putting the car in drive.

You missing out this shit fire.

Imma grab whatever mama Tonya cooking today.

You rather take that long ass drive out there instead of getting a plate and you right here.

Hell yea.

Nigga you crazy as hell. You really hate her huh?

I don't hate her.

Then what's the issue? I'm telling you from my own experience cherish yo mama while she here cause when she gone she gone.

Nigga you just now coming around you don't know shit about Regina.

I know she love yo ass and want y'all to fix y'all issues. Life to short Legend real talk.

Look at you taking up for the lady who gave yo lil ass away.

Shid it ain't no beef, Letty held shit the fuck down.

Congratulations on having a mama that gave a fuck about you.

Where we going?

I gotta pull up on my peoples, they got some information about the nigga who did that shit to Genesis.

As we drove through the city my phone got to beeping like crazy. Ari was sending me all kind of pictures and freaky ass videos.

Damn somebody on yo ass.

Yea, this one lil jawn. Lite shit.

I hate when you say that damn word.

What jawn?

Yea, shit sound stupid as hell.

I hate when yo ass say jit so we even.

We finally pulled up in a parking lot of an apartment building. I followed Legend as we got out the car and walked up to some Niggas. He dapped all three of them up.

This my brother Lennox, Lennox this my dog EJ and Ant and this Genesis best friend Melly.

Yo ass really a twin huh, Genesis ass gone go crazy when he wake up and gotta deal with two of you the nigga Melly said laughing.

His ass gone go crazy when he wake up and find out I done bodied his best friend because the lil nigga talk too much Legend shot back at him saying.

A nigga can't never joke with yo serious ass.

Where lil cuz at? He asked his homeboy EJ

Pulling up right now He told him as he pointed to a car that was coming into the parking lot.

I watched as they parked then got out. I thought they was waiting on another nigga but it was actually a female and I couldn't even cap she was pretty as hell.

What's the word Lo Legend asked her.

I got word on where this nigga BC been laying low at?

Where he asked her.

On the Northside.

Give me a address and I'm sliding asap.

Nah Legend it ain't gone be that easy.

How come it ain't?

Because he staying with some of his people. The uncle he staying with is a police Sargent for the north precinct. Yo ass can't slide up there and just body that nigga and he under that type of protection.

Bitch ass, never knew them mfs was related to 12. Why even act active in the streets if you gone run and hide, the hell type of shit is that.

So what's the move Legend the boy Ant asked him.

We gotta find a way to bring that nigga out, his ass ain't getting away with what he did to my lil brother. Any of y'all heard anything about the nigga Dre or his ass still OT hiding?

That nigga booked Melly told him.

His bitch ass in jail?

Yea, say he got caught in raid down there in Kentucky and they sitting his ass down.

Sound like God on them niggas side I said finally speaking.

His ass is for now. But imma catch up with they asses in a few.

Legend stayed there and chopped it up with his people for a lil while longer then we got back in the car.

So what's yo plan I asked him.

Imma wait on that nigga Dre to get out, he ain't even a top priority right now. But I'm on that nigga BC ass, I don't care if I gotta stake his uncle shit out. I know he gone come outside and go to the store or something. The moment I catch his ass it's lights out just like I did his brother.

You killed his brother?

Yea, a few months back his big brother Malcom and a couple of his niggas jumped Genesis one morning when they caught him lacking at a gas station after he dropped off one of his lil jits. They fucked his ass up, broken bones bruised ribs on top of robbing him. As soon as I caught that nigga Malcom I did his as in!

So the shit with Genesis is payback from what you did to his brother?

I guess so but shid that nigga started it first by putting his hands on my lil brother knowing he was gone have to see me, if you ask me he sealed his own fate because that Nigga knew I was coming. What yo ass got up though, you tryna slide out to pops house?

Nah I gotta make a move right quick, slide later and I'll go with you.

Nigga what the fuck moves you gotta make in Baltimore?

It's pussy on the floor.

Yo ass done met a jit out here?

Yea, some lil shit. But ay what's up with Lauren?

Not a mf thing, she family nigga.

Family as in blood or she been around for years so she family, you know how black mfs do.

Her mama and Regina best friends, her mama is also Genesis god mama, therefore she family nigga.

Yea I don't do that fake cousin shit, she bad as hell.

You grown and she grown yo ass might be my brother but I don't know yo ass like that, you slide on my baby yo ass better slide right, Lauren ain't no dumb hood rat ass bitch, she like that and she got niggas who don't play about her especially me!

Damn mf you act like I'mma fuck her, make her fall in love get her pregnant then dip.

You might Regina is yo mama, the apple might've didn't fall far from the tree.

Nigga take me to my fucking car.

Once we got back to Gina's Legend dropped me off and I hopped straight in my truck and went to scoop Ari, her time was bouta come to an end though, I had my sight set on Lauren and if I bagged her Ari ass was kicking rocks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 6.7K 16
𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘤
6.2K 271 12
Maybe this is a love story. Sequel to "don't wanna rush."
1.3M 50.8K 46
read at your own risk cs it's ass
789K 27.9K 52
Good Read I Promise. Cover by @IssaVibeRonnie