TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 63

662 47 47
By Asha_PercAbeth

"Is everything cleared? Shall we call off the meeting then?" Harshad asked, peering curiously at Hina. She sat like a doll with no response. Throughout the meeting, she neither spoke nor responded which went noticed by Harshad. Even Zoya who use to blabber nonstop was quite whole day. Both of the girls behaved against their characterisation.

Everyone passed out of the office room one by one except for Zoya and Hina along with Harshad. He looked in between both the girls, expecting atleast they would acknowledge his lone presence among them. But they didn't. Hina was completely lost while Zoya frowned and convulsed her face as if she remembered a bad joke. That amused Harshad to great extent. That girl did some really funny and stupid things which caught his attention often. He use to not laugh in front of her but he would feel the humor getting into his broad head.

"Oh Teri..." Suddenly Zoya tried to stand and skidded. Before she took the brunt of the floor, Harshad was faster to tackle her. He held her by the waist. Zoya's whole posture tickled at the touch of him and she stared him unblinkingly. For a second, even Harshad couldn't flutter his lashes at the close proximity of her face towards him. Their eyes locked. Blood pumped in every corner of Zoya's body making her to run into Oblivion. Such was his charisma. Harshad caught a tip of her shoulder length hair grazing her nose corner. She was feeling irritated and he took the privilege of pushing it back. A wisp of purr erupted from her mouth making Harshad sense something wild in him. Suddenly, he dragged back, letting her to stand straight. His gaze searched for Hina, hoping she didn't mistook it. But he found an empty chair where Hina sat previously. He scowled unable to understand what was even wrong with her? That she hadn't even saw him and Zoya.

"Thank…you…" Zoya struggled to form those words. She was yet feeling in the Aftereffects of his subtle touches. "Sir" she added, not willing to cross the line. He focused on her, yet again captured by her beguiling beauty. She always wore salwar kameez unlike the others in office. Yet, she looked entirely different and beautiful in her own way. He shrugged his thoughts which was obviously falling into the trap of Zoya without his consent. He shrugged his head himself and passed a tight smile at her. He then wandered off in search of Hina.

******

Gang was assembled at Bharat's garage to start the practice routines for SDC. After whole day of boring college without dance, they were finally excited for the evening.

Sharon was warming up while Rey looked in between gang and her. Swayam had still not arrived and Rey went restless. "Is she okay?" Surbhi asked in a low whisper to Rey. He glanced at her with "well-she-maybe-or-may not be" look. It took plenty of grilling and apologies to coerce Sharon to come out of her room. She had not opened the door even for food and he got quite worried, finally letting his ego to burn and approach her. Sharon was a pampered kid and he knew her too well to even deny. She was upset as she had opened the door and squinted at him through those accusing eyes. But he hadn't flinched or either gave her the satisfaction of him or anyone being at the fault except her. He directly informed her that it was important to not miss the dance routines as whole gang were included and it wasn't wise of her to make everyone wait. She hadn't spoken a word about the showdown with Taani and just followed him behind. He neither poked about it knowing all the hell will break lose once the topic restarts.

Vicky and Bharath were playing boxing with each other as Nil and Amar cheered them. Girls frowned at them. Even in such a tension mood, they didn't understood how these boys had the energy of joking around. Simmi glared Nil while Neha followed the same with Vicky. Rinni was kind of undisturbed as she was seriously watching Sharon being all hard. Kriya's mind went back to Rithwik even amidst of all these people. She missed him. His never ending talks. Him, singing to her. Him goofing around her for all the playfulness. He was being distant and why wouldn't he? After all the drama she did create, she wouldn't be surprised even if he started hating her.

"Hi… sorry... Wo Toda late ho gaya" Swayam entered. "Finally… tum aa Gaya, Swayam…" Nil and Vicky rushed to him at the same time. Rey stood up, feeling restless to ask about Taani. He was so angry and irritated to know that she was going Bangalore, he forgot to even ask her about going alone. He again, tried to call her but it went unreachable. Probably, by the time he called her, she may had been in travelling which is why her network was in trouble. "Wo…" Rey paused as he blocked Swayam's path. Swayam rose an eyebrow at him. Rey couldn't phrase the question having everyone's eyes on him.

"Agar sabka aana ho Gaya toh… hum practice start Kare..." Sharon interrupted, making everyone's head turn at her. She was glaring Swayam while he locked her fuming pupils with the same burning flames. "Ya aur bi kisika aane ko wait karna hai?" She averted her eyes on the others. Swayam looked at Rey and he sighed. This was the Sharon, Swayam was once used to. Cold. Brutal. Merciless. "Humara group mein koi aur nahi hai, Sharon…" Surbhi corrected her, making Sharon even more red. "Swayam…." Kriya brawled. "Swayam… Tum jaldi Hume choreo sikayega…toh hum start karenge…" She mildly diverted the situation, so that Swayam and Sharon didn't start the third world war.

Swayam groaned. His peace was taken over. Here, Sharon was furious at him for not being there for her. There, his sister was deeply hurt that he always prioritized her last. Atleast he could understand Taani's anger. He had never stood for her at her hard times and her being suffocated served him right. But, even after always being a unwavering support to Sharon, she still misunderstood him just because he didn't follow her on her behind. This was getting out of his hand.

Everyone grabbed their positions while Swayam taught them steps for the new routine for SDC competition. Gang practiced the steps on repeat and every time Sharon missed the beat purposefully instigating Swayam to shout on her or do something that triggered both of their submerging anger. And finally, Swayam snapped. "You are wasting everyone's time, Sharon"

All the others stopped and gazed them with bewilderment. "Don't shout on me, Swayam" Sharon blazed at him. "Okay... okay..." Swayam closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Just stop messing around" he dictated, cooling off his volcanic fumes. "I'm not the one messing it up, Swayam" Sharon screamed as the resentment of him not following her, burned vivaciously. Others exchanged the looks while Rey clenched his jaw, seeing their arguments leading to severe pinnacle. "What do you mean?" Swayam shouted equally. "What do you mean? Really, Swayam? Ab tum aisa bi mat act mat Karo jaisa kuch hua nahi" Sharon was on edge. "You very well know what I'm talking about…" She screamed. "No… I don't know… Will you care to explain me?" He stepped closer to her, cupping his hands across his chest. Sharon widened her already bulged pupils. She grit her teeth at his rudeness. This wasn't the Swayam she was aware of. Swayam never raised his voice against her. "Tum… tum… kisi aur ki wajah see..  mujh per chilla rahe ho.." She questioned with chattering jaw. Rey looked really hurt at Sharon's baldness. She wasn't sparing Taani even in her absence and that made him really feel bad. Sharon's actions were making him question his own sanity. For the first time, he was displeased with Sharon's constant nagging about this issue. She wasn't even letting Swayam have his brotherly moments with her sister. "Kisi… aur nahi…" Swayam shrieked, making everyone in the place to hide a step away from him. Swayam was always the patient one. He had been angry least times. But the kind of vexation exuded from him now was never seen before. "Meri behen hai… Don't demean dragging my sister as kisi aur…" Swayam's voice thudded back in a echo. Everyone, including Rey was flabbergasted at him. None of them had ever seen Swayam going to extremes with Sharon even for himself. And seeing him turning all over caring towards Taani just surprised them. Because, they have never really seen that kind of bond by him. But probably, situations always showed the person's true colors. "Don't do this, Sharon… don't do this…" He was literally exhausted. "I can't believe…" Sharon's eyes teared up. Her priority in Swayam's life was quivered for the first time and she was having hard time to accept it. Rather she wouldn't accept it at all. "I was the one humiliated at your home… by your sister, Swayam… aur Tum hoki… yaha… kair… tum mujhe manane Tak nahi Aya... Upar mujh per hi chilla rahe ho…" She took a step back. Swayam tried to downplay his temper. But the allegations she was charging at him, made him go mad. "Tumhe kabse Taani mujhse bi kaas hone lagi? Tumhe kaise koi bi mujhse zyada kaas ho sakta hai?" Tears sparkled, devastated at Swayam's disloyalty towards her.

"Sharon…" Rey was aghast at her behavior, tried to talk her out of it. "Ruko, Rey…" Swayam stopped him. "Let her talk…"

"Bolo… Sharon… Aur bi kuch mujhper topna hai toh… Wo bi kardo... Kyunki… mein humesha se Tera punching bag Raha hun… ye kuch nahi baat nahi hai…" Swayam asserted. "Nayi baat nahi hai? Ye sab kehke tum Kya prove karna chahte ho, Swayam? Waise bi… galati Meri hi hai… Jo mein… tum jaise insan ko apni life mein jaga di hun…" She spitted and Swayam cheeks burnt as if she slapped him.

Rey and whole gang went into shock mode, understanding this wasn't just leading to disagreement but hell lot of hideousness.

"Tum kehna Kya chahte ho, Sharon?" Swayam's voice came in whispers. "Yahi ki mujhse galati ho gayi ki meine tumko ek mauka Diya..." Sharon had definitely gone nuts. "I should have never accepted to be in a relationship with you, Swayam. You will always be the guy who cannot match my standards" She humiliated him. Swayam's eyes compressed into tiny fringes and his heart shattered into endless void. All the happy moments of him with her overpowered all the times she mocked him and made a rucksuck out of it. Their relationship was so fragile. One misunderstandings and boom… Was she implying he didn't deserved her? Or the love she showered on him was just a facade of all the nuisances she ever did. Words died in his mouth. Howmuchever the problems may have been in between them, he never treated Sharon badly in front of others. Or he never even thought of breaking up with her. But she made an ultimatum statement and he couldn't just digest it. She didn't even spare a minute before killing him off with his words.

Rey looked heartbroken for his friend. He couldn't do anything but watch. Sharon's ego had always costed her big. And now, her ego was even bigger than the love she had for Swayam that she wasn't even aware of losing him to her own bullshit. Surbhi always knew Sharon as hot headed one. But she never had an inkling at the level of it until now. Kriya wanted to speak. Tell Sharon to look at herself but she shut it back knowing her words would go into deaf ears. Gang was just too shocked to even take sides or defend either of them. Swayam walked back on his foot, shattered while Sharon kneeled on the floor and tears tore open. Rey stood motionless in between paralyzed to follow any one.

******

Taani switched sides on her bed, feeling restless. She had landed Bangalore in mid afternoon. After checking into hotel room, she had directly gone to meet one of the interior designer to finalize designs for her boutique. On the way back to her room, she had even met Kunal who happily zapped seeing her in Bangalore. He wanted to follow her, but she propelled him to get back to his work, as he had patients in the OT and she hated to halt his work for any of the reason. It wasn't like, she came to meet him. She flew to Bangalore for her work. Also, for a change of environment to come out of that traumatizing blocks back in Mumbai. She woke up and pulled her cellphone to check any missed calls from Rey. But there were none. She frowned and pushed it back on the table. After the little tiff, both had not contacted each other. And she wanted to talk to Rey, very badly. She was missing him. And also, something wasn't feeling right. Even her brother had not called her or neither picked her calls. And that made her even more cautious. Because Swayam had stressed her to call him once reaching Bangalore. She had called him but he had not picked the call even after 5 to 6 times.

After contemplating a while, she dialled Rey's number. To her surprise, he picked up the second it rung. "Hello…Taani" He said. There was a lace of tension edged to his voice. That panicked Taani. "Sab teek hai na Rey waha pe?" She asked him. He didn't knew whether to confess the truth or not. She had gone away from Mumbai to Bangalore in search of some peace and if he filled her with all the ongoing details, it would just mess her brain. As much as he hated the fact that she maybe having fun time with Kunal at Bangalore for all that he knew… He just wanted her to enjoy her alone moments or her moments with her friend. Because, right now there was so much going on here. "Ha… Taani… Kyun? Tum aise kyun Puch rahe ho?" He bluffed. Taani's brows skittered. "Kyunki Bhai Mera phone nahi uta Raha hai... mein kabse unse baat Karne ke liye try Kar rahi hun… lekin nahi ho pa Raha hai .." she worried. Rey stared out of his window. He hadn't followed either Swayam or Sharon understanding they needed their space to mourn the grief. His involvement wasn't going to help them. Rather, it would bother them even more if he sided one. "Wo… na…" Rey tried to find an excuse. "Swayam Shayad so Gaya hoga… aaj humne bahut practice ki ti toh... Bahut Tak Gaya hoga… shayad…" He made an instant news.

Taani found it weird. Because, everyday her brother practiced. Also, he did exercised and everything yet she had never seen him tired. But then again, probably Rey may have been telling the truth. "Okay…"

"I'm sorry, Taani…" He sounded. Everything was aside, he himself was not righteous with her and he just wanted to not take her for granted at all. After watching Swayam and Sharon's drama, he was even more missing Taani. Touchwood, he never wanted that kind of arguments between them ever in their life. He couldn't hold on like Swayam did. He would have cried his eyes out if he were in his place. "I'm sorry too, Rey..." She didn't question his apology. But just reverted an apology to her mistakes too. "Mujhe bi apko aise achanak se nahi batana ta… ki mein Bangalore jaa rahi hun…. Wo Kya hai na… Mera plan suddenly bana ta… isiliye..  pehle hi apko bataneko nahi hua… Apko bura laga na?" She asked. Rey smiled, realizing he behaved foolish at times. "Haa" he was honest. Taani pouted. "Lekin… tumne abi mujhse sab kuch Bata Diya toh… mujhe Toda acha lag Raha hai…" He was happy about it. "Waise kis kaam le liye gayi ho, Bangalore?" He asked her. Taani smiled at his answer and the followed question. "Wo na…." She then explained him about it. She had three most important works. One - to finalize interior designs for boutique. Two - to exhibit her designer clothes in a Fashion exhibition Fair held at Bangalore so that she had the niche of understanding and gaining experience to form a brand. Third - To have time for herself.

"Wow…" Rey was amazed. He was glad that she was thinking about herself before anything or anyone else. And that's the thing any individual human has to prioritize. Not family, not friends, not BF or GF, not husband or wife. But oneself. If one is not happy within one's own skin, they can never share the love to others around them. So, having our own time is more important. "But…Boutique ka construction abi Tak shuru nahi hua hai toh… abi se interior designing n all…" Rey mused. "Boutique construction start hoke teen din ho Raha hai, Rey…" She stated. "Yaad hai… meine apko ek afternoon Bahar jaane ke liye call Kiya ta…" She asked. Rey raked his brain but thankfully he remembered. "Us din mein construction site per jaane ke liye apko bulaya ta… lekin aap apne friends ke saath…reharsals mein busy the..." Her words came in whispers. Rey suddenly felt guilty at his actions. Did he really not had his little time for her? "Tum mujhe Bata sakti ti na… ki construction site per jaana hai bolke?" He asked her, yet feeling guilty. "Mein batana chahti ti… lekin aap…" she froze for few seconds. It would be like complaining but that's what happened that day. "Meine tumhara baat Tak nahi suna ta…" Rey completed the sentence on her behalf. Taani was quite. "I had promised you to come visit the place… lekin nahi aaya na" He chided himself. "Taani…" he was about to apologize again. He did this always. His intentions were never to go this way. But unfortunately he always ended up, making things bitter between them. He wanted to make it up for it. But…. "Nahi… Rey... It's okay… ab sab kuch ho Gaya .. hai… aap sorry mat boliye… hum dono aajkal ek dusre se baate Kum… sorry kuch zyada hi bol rahe hai…" she smiled, making his lips tip up as well. "Karan Bhai ka last day ta... Wo next day London jaane wale te… Aur unhone hi mujhe wo site ka help ki ti… toh I had to take him even if you weren't there… Mujhe bi apke saath Jana ta…" she confronted.

"Taani..." Rey stopped her. "Tumhe safai dene ki koi zarurat hi nahi hai… I'm glad that you went with Karan even if I didn't come… I'm just so proud of you, Taani… sirf isliye nahi hai… ki tum… apna kud ka buisness handle Karne jaa rahi ho… but isliye bi ki… u always know to respect people and their opinions… Meine kabhi kwaab mein bi nahi socha ta… ki… I'll be so lucky to have such an angel in my life..." He complimented her. "Lucky sirf aap nahi hai, Rey… Apse zyada toh mein lucky hun… to have you in my life" she wasn't any lesser in flirting. Rey blushed at her words. That was a pleasant thing to hear. And he believed both were fortunate to find each other.

"Aur ye batao… tum ye exhibition sare akele kaise handle karoge?" He asked her, not falling much into romantic talks. Because, then he will miss her very much and it would just make him mad. "Huhhh… apko pata nahi haina…" Taani giggled. "Kunal ab yahi rehta hai… I met him also… And he had promised me to accompany me n help me…" she said with so much of dream. And that fused Rey. "Kunal…." Even taking his name from his mouth, ventilated him. "Haaa…" Taani frowned at the distaste on Kunal's name by Rey. He rolled his eyes as she dedicated a long conversation describing Kunal's antics of following her to hotel room, only to make him run back to his hospital. One day, he was definitely going to either kill Kunal or bat him to the sixer.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 540 9
Taani came to know the real reason behind Reyaansh's decision to break up with her. Heartbroken and angry, she decided to leave the city. But Reyaans...
134K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...
18.8K 708 11
As we all know, before the Alvida dance sequence, Swayam came to know about Sharon's fake friendship with Kriya and he completely lost trust in her...
41.9K 1.8K 38
It's been 2 years Taani & Rey broke up. Both have moved on in their life. What happens when they face each other? would their romance rekindle? or do...