REIGN (A REVERSE HAREM)

By skywriter404

Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteen... More

READ BEFORE READING.
1. Arabella
2. Arabella
3. Arabella
4. Arabella
5. Roman
6. Arabella
7. Luca
8. Arabella
9. Asher
10. Roman
11. Arabella
12. ArabellašŸ”„
13. Roman
14. Arabella
15. AsheršŸ”„
16. Roman
18. Roman
19. Luca
20. Arabella
21. Arabella
22. RomanšŸ”„
23. Arabella
24. ArabellašŸ”„
25. Roman
26. Asher
27. Arabella
28. Roman
29. ArabellašŸ”„
30. Luca
31. Roman
32. Arabella
33. Arabella
34. Asher
35. Arabella
36. ArabellašŸ”„
37. Arabella
38. Roman
39. Arabella
40. Luca
41. Arabella
42. Roman
43. Arabella
44. Asher
45. Arabella
46. Arabella
47. Luca
48. Arabella
49. Roman
50. ArabellašŸ”„
51. Asher
52. Arabella
53. Luca
54. Arabella
55. Asher
56. RomanšŸ”„
57. Arabella
58. Roman
59. Arabella
60. ArabellašŸ”„
61. Asher
62. Arabella
63. LucašŸ”„
64. Roman
65. Arabella
66. Luca
67. Arabella
68. Roman
69. Arabella
70. Roman
71. Arabella
72. Asher šŸ”„
73. Arabella
74. Arabella
75. Luca
76. Arabella
77. Arabella
78. Asher
79. Arabella
80. Roman
81. Luca
82. ArabellašŸ”„
83. Roman
84. Arabella
85. Roman
86. Roman
87. Arabella
88. Arabella
89. Luca šŸ”„
90. Arabella šŸ”„
91. Roman šŸ”„
92. Arabella
93. Asher
94. Roman
95. Roman
96. Arabella
97. Arabella
98. Roman
99. Asher
100. ArabellašŸ”„
101. Roman
102. Arabella
103. Luca
104. ArabellašŸ”„
105. Roman
106. Arabella
107. Arabella šŸ”„
108. Arabella
109. Arabella
110. Roman
111. Roman
112. Arabella
113: bonus chapter
114: bonus chapter
ROMEO
Books (+the sequel)
MATTEO

17. ArabellašŸ”„

45.9K 1.2K 400
By skywriter404

I didn't think he was being serious about his whole, 'christen my bedroom' thing but he pulled me into a large room on the penthouse floor.

While the rest of the penthouse was glassy and open space, his room was dark, no natural light because the curtains was closed, his typical oak theme, green accent wall going.

"Oh you're being serious."

"I don't want to fuck you-"

"Ouch." I look around.

"Get on your knees." He demands.

I've learnt i do have a thing for demands, Asher does it and well... i'm soaking by the end of it. I know Luca does it too. Roman does it a lot.

"Why would i do that when there's a bed-"

"I'm going to fuck your face to shut you up for a few minutes." He sits on the edge of the bed, "So get on your knees."

I should have been slightly offended at his harsh tone but nope, it turned me on.

I fold my arms across my chest, "What do i gain from this?"

"If you're good, i'll let you come when i return the favour. If you're not, i'll edge you for an hour straight and see how you like it."

Both were sounding like good options. I don't like when Asher edges me but it all comes out during the times he allows me to come and it feels euphoric.

"Knees, Arabella."

I grab a cushion from his bed and set it on the floor at his feet, he spreads his legs, working on his buckles as i position myself like a pornstar.

I had to watch porn to know how to do this. Asher won't let me do it to him. He said Roman has to be the first one.

I put my hands on his thighs, looking up at him. "I've never did this before."

His eyebrows raise, "Not even with Asher?"

"No." I grab the base of his cock, stroking down the length, then down again. He was already hard. Why are men always hard?

He inhaled sharply and curses under his breath, "Mouth." He demands.

I deliver, wrapping my lips around his crown.

He's thicker then Asher is, bigger as well. But Asher's piercings do something to me. It's impossible to compare the two while fucking, just i prefer Asher because he stays.

I lick his slit, bobbing my head down and surprised when i managed to get down most of him before gagging.

"Fuck." He threads his fingers through my hair, "Fuck baby, fuck me."

I lick back up his length but pull away once i hear the door click. "No." Roman forces my head to look at him, "Let them watch, carry on."

"Who... who is it?" I look up at him.

"Ash and Luca."

I felt dirty at the thought of them watching while i gave their boss head- while i have my husband head- but if i said it didn't turn me on and urge me to do more, i would be lying.

I lower my head, hollowing my cheeks and taking his cock in my mouth again. I make a sloppy sucking sound, grabbing what i couldn't fit in my mouth.

I gag and choke, removing his cock from my mouth as i spit on the tip, looking up at him through wide, watery eyes.

Okay i don't think i'm ever going to suck dick again, this isn't pleasurable for me at all.

I focus more on the tip, using my hands to stimulate him.

He jerks in my hand, pushes my head down his cock and i squeeze his thigh. He kept my head there. He forced my head down. it didn't feel good at all, it felt horrible quite literally.

I was coughing over his dick and he didn't even care.

He comes into my mouth, breathing heavily, his legs and stomach tensing. But finally he lets go of my head.

I don't swallow his semen like he wanted me to, instead i get up and spit it directly in his face, then storm off to the bathroom attached to the room, locking the door behind me.

Asshole.

I look in the mirror, my cheeks had my mascara running down them, my lips red and swollen, some of his come was still over my lips and chin, i could taste the salty residue in my mouth.

I turn the faucet the entire way so the pressure was high and lower my face to basin so i could wash it.

I wash all my makeup off, rinse my mouth out, use one of the toothbrush the penthouse had under the sink to brush my teeth.

Three knocks on the door, "Open it, Arabella." Roman shouts.

I ignore him.

Why doesn't he treat me nicely?

I just want to be treated with respect.

Is that too much to ask?

"Open up princess." Luca's voice catches my ear, "Otherwise i'm gonna have to unlock it."

I ignore him too. He and Asher watched me. They knew i didn't like it. That i was struggling. And they didn't care enough to interfere.

There was no way they didn't see that i didn't like it. It was obvious.

I close the lid over on the toilet seat and sit on it, head in my hands.

I start to cry.

I don't even know why i was crying. I'm never sensitive. I'm never this sensitive. I usually just suppress everything- and i'm not even on my period so i know full rightly it's not my hormones fucking with me.

I keep my head in my hands, silencing my cries. I keep my head down when i hear the door click, and open, and when their presence fills the bathroom.

"Get up." Roman says first. "And stop crying."

"Sorry for having fucking emotions, Roman." I stand up, meeting his eyes. He'd washed the come off his face. "God you are so pathetic."

"Come on, you can stay in my room." Asher steps out of the way.

"No. Fuck both of you too. I hate all of you." I lift my hand up, pulling the massive diamond ring off my finger, "Don't even think about giving that back to me until you've learned some fucking respect, Roman." I throw that in his face.

He doesn't even flinch.

"Would you like your mother to be treated like that?" I raise my voice, "Or any of your sisters?" I look at all of them.

They stay quiet, lowering their chins to the ground.

"Fucking pathetic." I scoff, "You wouldn't like your mother or sister to be treated as if she was shit so don't fucking treat me like it. Just because i'm your wife doesn't give you the right!" I look at Roman, "I mean it. Actually better off fucking divorce me. I can't stand your ass."

He slides his hands into his pocket, "We don't divorce."

"Well then sort your fucking shit out." I push past all of them.

And they let me go. I grab my bag and head to the exit.

I take the elevator down to the first floor and the camera people were still here. I lower my head to the ground and walk out of the building.

The driver Vincent spots me, "Ah, Mrs. Reign-"

"Call me that again and i'm going to chop off your balls and feed them to the ducks." I take Luca's phone out of my bag, probably a bad idea. "They know where i am."

"I'm afraid i can't let you leave, miss"

"Shut up." I walk away from him, calling my friend.

"Hello pretty girl, haven't heard from you in a while." Aaron says on the other line.

"Can you pick me up?" I glare at Vincent.

"I can, where are you?"

"I'll send you my address."

"Everything alright? Sound like you've been crying."

I take a breath, "I just... i need someone who cares." I says quietly.

"I'll be right there, darling. Hang tight." He hangs up.

=
=
=
=
=
arabella girl boss

word count: 1339

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819K 12.9K 64
źØ„the mob boss and his maidźØ„ ā€¢ā€¢ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
142K 3.6K 46
Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding behind a pillar She sworn that she will ta...
492K 18.5K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
566K 9K 53
Two complete opposite. Two wondering souls looking for a place to belong. Gianna, 18, is a fragile girl who is longing to be loved. By anyone, bro...