๐— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ โ˜„ norenm...

By melovicious

โ fuck me like you hate me. โž ( ๐Ÿฏ ) in which lee jeno is ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฐ and ... More

melancholy
introductions
01
02
03
04
05
(!) 06
(!) 07
08
09
10
(!) 11
12
(!) 13
14
15
(!)16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
(!) 33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 โžฃ finale: one of us is lying
56 โžฃ epilogue: 'till death do us apart
57 โžฃ outro: letter by the water

48

442 27 14
By melovicious

taeyong chuckled, eyes staring dead ahead at jeno's face as he did so. "you have a really bad timing, you know that?" he started, taunting the two males behind him with just his voice.

renjun bit his lip, pressing down hard enough to draw blood as he struggled to contain himself from ending the other right then and there. and he nearly said something he shouldn't have but luckily jaemin was there to calm him down.

feeling his lover's hand squeeze his shoulder tight as he whispered words of comfort into his ear prompted the chinese male to wait before lashing out and murdering their leader.

"w-what happened?", jeno muttered, coming back to his senses for a second as he opened his eyes. he felt himself gasp as he noticed taeyong staring right at him like a psychopath. the man was silent, unblinking as he never once wavered in his solemn gaze.

eyes dead and hollow as they followed jeno's every movement like a hawk. a stuffy silence now presided over the room, the two individuals just staring at each other as they exchanged their thoughts without actually speaking.

"stop fucking looking at him." renjun spat, harshly grabbing the other's shoulder and turning him around. and the leader let him, seemingly in a trance of his own.

"enough of this fucking bullshit. tell us why he's crying, taeyong.", it was jaemin's turn to speak, the pinkette looking down at their leader with rage in his eyes like he had never seen before.

"or i swear i'll let renjun send you straight to hell. and he's not as forgiving as i am. so speak."

"truth is, i don't fucking know. all we did was catch up a little, right jeno?", taeyong mocked, not missing the way the younger tensed behind him. 

jeno remained quiet, eyes flitting upwards to meet the two males' gaze. the first one to acknowledge him was renjun, whose eyes were burning with rage as he looked at the stunning noirette.

next, it was jaemin. the pinkette had his arm wrapped securely around renjun's waist, chin resting on his shoulder as his dark eyes met jeno's in an instant. the noirette felt his own heart clench as he noticed the tears running down the boy's cheeks.

"it's okay. i'm fine." he spoke, taking the two by surprise as he moved to get off the bed. taeyong only smirked at them as he watched the younger walk until he was standing right in front of him.

"jeno, what are you—"

"shh, it's okay, jae."

he voiced out, turning around and ruffling the boy's hair lovingly. even though he caught himself slipping in that moment, jeno never moved away.

despite the fact that his mind was screaming at him that what he's doing is wrong, that who he is is wrong, the noirette continued to soothe the pretty male.

"i wanna speak to him. alone."

jeno spoke, voice cold as he turned around to look taeyong dead in the eye.

"no fucking way."

renjun protested, grabbing the younger's shirt before practically spinning him around. and jeno nearly faltered as he took in the chinese male's pitiful appearance.

huge bags under his eyes combined with the obvious fatigue in his worn out gaze gave jeno a clue about how rough these past few days have been for the boy.

"i'll be fine, jun. i promise."

jeno wasn't exactly sure what happened.

nor was he sure why it happened.

all he knew was that before he could think twice about it, he found himself pulling renjun into a soft kiss.

it was fleeting, lasting only a second before it ended.

but it was the first time jeno kissed anyone and actually poured some emotion into it.

and what kind of an asshole would he be if he didn't treat jaemin the same way?

"mmh..." the pinkette let out a barely audible gasp into jeno's mouth as he couldn't believe what was happening.

lee jeno was kissing them.

not an agressive make-out kiss or a shoving-my-tongue-down-your-fucking-throat kinda kiss.

it was a true kiss. unfiltered and unburdened by the constant hatred buzzing in the back of his mind telling him that what he wanted was wrong.

"i won't be long, love." he offered them a teasing smile, unaware of the affect he was having on the two boys as they reluctantly moved to exit the room.

and then there were two.

"didn't take you for a two-timer, jeno."

taeyong spoke, causing the younger to turn around in a flash. before he could comprehend what was happening, he felt jeno grip his jaw tightly— much like he did to the younger moments before— dark gaze spilling into his own.

"say another word and this conversation is over."

taeyong resisted the urge to smirk right into his face and remained silent, growing interested in what the boy had to say.

"i'm gonna tell you about my brother."

the older tensed up immediatly.

"but only after you tell me how the fuck is my sister still alive."

── 💧 ──

for the first time in a long time, taeyong was in fucking disbelief.

"what the fuck did you just say?" the leader spoke, voice vawering as he felt his emotions take hold of him. jeno's glare hardened as he looked dowm at the older, checking to see if his surprise was real or fabricated.

"i asked you a question. yeeun is alive. you better tell me how that is possible or i swear i'll drive this fucking scalpel right between your eyes."

it was then taeyong had noticed the sharp item jeno had been hiding in his sleeve the entire time, just lurking for an opportunity to use it.

"how do you know this, jeno? nobody is supposed to know about that, not even-"

"not even who? my mom?"

okay, what the fuck.

taeyong felt his heart stop at those words, looking into the younger's eyes as if reassuring himself that this was real. this was actually happening.

"just say it, taeyong. i need you to say it."

the leader was confused for a moment before realisation finally hit. jeno was asking him to confirm his suspicions.

"okay, fine. yeeun is alive."

he spoke, watching as tears began to built up in his eyes.

"and i know because i helped her fake her death."

as those words finally left the older's mouth, jeno felt himself lose his grip on the scalpel in his hold. the sharp metal rang in his ears as it hit the tiled floor, the shrill sound alerting taeyong that the boy was now unarmed.

"i need to know how you know this, jeno."

taeyong's voice was muffled in his mind, emotionless eyes staring dead ahead as pictures of his sister began unraveling before his eyes like a film. from the happy memories they cherished all the way down to the bitter end.

WARNING (!) — mentions of rape.

she had taken her life at thirteen, unable to bear the guilt of her brother being raped in her stead.

it was all in the note she had written for him the night before she decided to slit her wrists.

wait.

the fucking note.

"the note..."

jeno mumbled incoherently, sparking taeyong's interest.

"what note? jeno, what are you talking about?"

"her suicide note! the note that she left me when she—" suddenly, he stopped talking, eyes widening in horror as he came to a horrible conclusion.

"you wrote it, didn't you?"

silence.

"i should have known. the handwriting was weird, it looked like hers but didn't feel like it. and the way she wrote it... it seemed way too advanced for a thirteen year old—"

"jeno..."

taeyong began, attempting to reach for the younger but winced as he felt the boy roughly shove him.

"—and mom acting weird after she found her... i thought it was because she was just fucked up and couldn't handle it."

"jeno."

"they never let me see the body—"

"JENO!" taeyong yelled, finally bringing the boy out of his trance. jeno was spiraling out of control, constantly walking the line between reality and some distorted version of it he knew his entire life.

"how do you know her?" he pressed further, grabbing the man's collar as he brought him closer. "how the fuck do you know yeeun?"

"jeno, please. i-"

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HELP HER COVER IT UP?"

"BECAUSE I'M YOUR BROTHER!"

i know it seems kinda rushed but i'm hoping to wrap this story up soon.

only a few chapters left . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.1K 23
In which, jisung is a hopeless drug addict with a tiny obsession over famous pop singer Zhong Chenle.
1K 108 23
ใ€ข๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š /๐†๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ ใ€ข ใ€ข๐‡๐ฎ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐งใ€ข โ†ป ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ...
110K 5.3K 20
โœŽ jaeno ! โ˜ - in which jaemin's just trying to live his life with a vicious bully who doesn't give up. started โ†  20.13.04 ended โ†  20.20.07
1.8M 103K 77
โ†ป Mafia/Gang au โ†ป"God you're the best thing that has happened to me I swear."