The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Update (sorry)

Chapter 52

25.8K 673 108
By laaibah1243

Sitting in my room, I look outside to see the security standing all the way near the gate where a shed thing with many cameras stay.

Angelo said I was grounded just because I left class and got into a small fight.

This is not fair he even took my phone.

After laying in bed for an hour I decide to finally get up and go look for the others.

Maybe annoying my brothers might bring some entertainment to my life.

I leave my room walking straight to Matteo's room and knocking on the door.

"Come in Ana!" Matteo shouts as I open the door and walk in to see him laying on his bed with his phone in hand.

"How did you know it was me?" I inquire as I jump onto the bed next to him.

"Your the only one who knocks on the door and actually waits." Matteo explains still staring at his phone.

I thought they only did that to me.

I look over to see he is on TikTok and decide to watch beside him.

Suddenly he begins laughing as I look at him in confusion.

"You got your phone taken off of you." Matteo teases as I grumble under my breath while rolling my eyes.

I am meant to be annoying him.

"It's not funny." I state crossing my arms as he laughs more at my frown.

"What are we doing today?" I question as he continues watching TikTok videos.

"Well I'm going to a party." He informs me, emphasising the 'I'm' as my eyes shoot to his face to find a smirk upon his lips.

I know he said it on purpose to get a reaction out of me.

"I'm going too." I assure him as he pauses the TikTok he is watching and his smirk falters slightly.

"Your not allowed, did you forget you're grounded?" Matteo questions as I roll my eyes.

I'm definitely not staying here.

"Please matteo." I beg using my amazing puppy eyes against him.

"Do you just try getting us in trouble?" He sighs looking back at his phone.

Now that I think about it I have heard everyone at school talking about this party all week but chose to ignore it as I knew my family would never allow me.

"Please Matteo." I request again as he still hasn't technically said no.

"What would you say if you got caught?" Matteo asks again avoiding telling me the answer.

"I will tell Angelo it's my fault if you take me." I assure him as he groans.

"You're too young Ana." Matteo voices trying to get me to leave him alone.

Like that will happen.

"I'm not even that young! Your only 2 years older than me." I declare annoyed by him calling me young.

Everyone treats me like a baby around here.

"I will take you next time if you stop annoying me." He mentions as I sit back and decide to give up.

After a while he stands up and walks to his connected bathroom accidentally leaving his phone open and on the bed facing upwards.

Well there is no harm in finding out where the party is.

I pick his phone up and go straight to his WhatsApp opening the latest message which is his best friend, Aiden.

The last message sent was luckily the address to the party so I pick up the pen at his bedside table and quickly scribble it down on my arm making sure to cover it with my sleeve after.

What? I said I was going to this party.

I put his phone back down on his bed just in time for the door to Matteo's room to open revealing Andrea.

"Where is Matteo?" He queries looking down at his phone.

"In the bathroom." I respond still sitting on the bed as he walks in and sits beside me.

Matteo finally exits the bathroom and his eyebrows scrunch up in confusion to see andrea sitting besides me on the bed.

"What are you doing here?" He asks coming up to us.

"I just want to let you know, you should start getting ready now because we are not going to wait 30 minutes for you again." He states getting back up as he strides towards the door before Matteo can reply.

I also stand up and walk back to my room allowing him to get ready as I begin looking for something to wear.

I find a pretty black dress which aunt Elena had brought me when we went shopping.

After doing my hair and makeup, I check the time to see it is already 9 pm and see the boys leaving for the party already.

I think I should get going soon too.

I sneak down the corridor to the staircase.

Gazing around, I notice it is very quiet because all the boys are out partying or working.

I get to the door and open it running outside and towards the dark gate at the end of the driveway.

"Liliana what are you doing outside?" Leonardo inquires as I jump in shock. Shit!

"Umm i am going on a walk." I lie as I can tell he knows it's not the truth by my stupid stutter.

"Can you tell me the real reason before I have to inform Angelo." He threats as I sigh in defeat.

"Fine I'm going to a party." I tell him as he begins laughing.

I don't see what's so funny. Do I not get the joke.

"You know you're just like your brothers." He informs me as I smirk slightly.

I'm just worst, I wanted to add.

"Please can you let me go now." I plead as he looks to be thinking.

"I can't let you go if you haven't told anyone your going and don't have security with you." He declares, leaving no room for argument.

"Fine what if you drive me there and I meet up with the others who are already there." I try to bargain using my puppy eyes as he sighs.

"Fine, get into the car." He mumbles as a smug smile replaces the pout I had just seconds ago.

I rush to the car getting in as I hear him whisper 'it's all because of those damn puppy eyes.' Making me almost burst into laughter.

We begin our drive to the party as I suddenly feel the nerves kicking in.

I have never actually been to a party or any real gathering.

Leonardo notices me stressing over something as he begins talking to me.

"Are you okay Miele ?" Leonardo asks looking over to me as worry laced his voice. (Honey)

"Yeah I'm fine." I reassure him but he doesn't seem as if he believes me.

I just hope he doesn't continue questioning me.

After that we both sit quietly waiting for each other to start a conversation.

"So do you know where this party actually is?" He begins trying to break the awkward silence overflowing from the car.

I gaze down at my arm to see the barely visible words as I try repeating it to him.

I washed the marker off of my arm as I'm wearing a sleeveless dress but luckily it stayed on just enough to be able to see it when up close.

He turns the volume up causing music to flow through the car trying to melt away the tention.

"How long till we get there?" I inquire looking up to him as he takes a quick glance at me before his eyes retract to the empty roads.

"About 5 minutes." He shortly replies while I look out of the window watching the trees zoom past us and beautiful birds fly in a 'v' shape.

Continuing to stare outside I get lost in the nature forgetting I am still in the SUV until I hear my name being called.

"Liliana we are here." Leonardo announces snapping me out of my daydream.

I exit the car before saying a quick thank you as he returns the gesture by a small nod back and a short smile driving off.

I look around to see loads of people all surrounding the garden all the way up to the door with red cups in hand.

Well I am definitely not drinking today or forever.

The music is bursting from the house silencing any other sound around and disturbing all their neighbours with the noise.

I make it over to the door as the music gets louder and louder the closer I get. The feeling of adrenaline coursing through my body.

I open the doer to see even more people with red cups in hand and some even dancing to the music.

Most people look drunk or are trying to get drunk.

I continue walking as someone passes me a drink however I'm not stupid enough to trust it or take a sip.

Maybe I shouldn't have came.

New chapter! Thank you all soo much for 196k reads. I hope you all have an amazing day. ❤️❤️

Don't forget to vote, comment And and your suggestions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bleeding Heart By ...

General Fiction

19.2K 393 19
Amalia has experienced more pain in her 16 years of life than many others do. Her life has always been filled with hurt, pain, hopelessness But one d...
46.4K 885 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.7M 136K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
392K 7.9K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...