Silent Treatment (boyxboy)

By ApplebottomJon

He ignores me. It's okay though. I don't talk to him either. We have never said a word to each other, ever si... More

one : don't drop that towel
two : dinner with the stags
three : oh no!
four : the weirdest "show" ever
five : when the bell rings
six : not tonight
seven : us a thing?
eight : mom...!
nine : motherf*cker.
ten : the end begins
eleven : a set of strangers
twelve : humming along to the moss
thirteen : the dish ran away with the spoon
fourteen : under the mistletoe
fifteen : he didn't see that coming
sixteen : christmas miracle
seventeen : merry christmas
eighteen : not under the mistletoe
nineteen : nipping at your nose
twenty one : all fun and pain
twenty two : songs, sweaters, stars, snuggles, and smooches
twenty three : posing for the pictures
twenty four: he fell down & broke his crown
twenty five : lost it
twenty six : lost boy
twenty seven: two birds, one stone
twenty eight: silent treatment

twenty : double date

6.4K 317 47
By ApplebottomJon

Salem's POV

After a moment of silence, Biddy left the room to the bathroom. I brought myself together and got ready for the Christmas party.

After searching through my suitcase, I tried on this cute collared white top, coating it with this comfy red sweater.

I clipped on a clip-on black bow tie and slipped on a pair of long, white socks and took a quick look in the mirror.

Damn, I look cute already! I complimented myself, digging the big sweater over my boxer shorts.

Biddy barged in and caught me checking myself out. I pulled the bottom of my sweater over my boxer shorts, blushing.

He snorted and headed to his drawer, choosing his own clothes.

I turned to the mirror again and attempted to slip on a pair of black skinny jeans, struggling a small bit.

Half-way through tugging them on, I saw Biddy sliding his shirt off through the mirror.

My God, his body... It was so toned and slightly tanned. On his back, he had dimples at the bottom of his spine. On his front, he had a cute belly button and a soft v-line. I WAS DROOLING...

I wasn't paying attention so my foot got caught in the pant leg and I fell forward, face first. I just laid there, in shame.

By then, Biddy had been snickering so much that he fell over with me and he was lying there, his face right in front of mine.

Both of our faces were flustered. He was really red from releasing all that air and I was easily just embarrassed.

He showed me a cheeky smile that I couldn't help smiling at. He snickered again and held my hair in his hand, his fingers flickering through it.

There we were. I had no pants on. He had no shirt on. And we didn't even have sex yet.

I stared at his eyes in silence, feeling his fingers through my hair. His eyes were a deeper brown, like a golden brownie! Something sweet... That's when I cupped my hand on his cheek and scooted closer.

I looked at his lips, which were a perfect palette of pink, and I... I...

I pushed his face away from mine. I got up, giggling at his disappointed demeanor. I only did that because I heard steps sauntering down the hallway.

I again attempted to take on my skinny jeans while Biddy buttoned on a green-and-red plaid long-sleeve shirt.

Mr. Stag walked in on us changing.

"Hey, boys! Guests are coming soon!" Mr. Stag notified us, I just wanted to tell you-" His head bounced back and forth at the both of us, "Oh um sorry!"

"Dad! Knock before entering!" Biddy joked. Mr. Stag snorted and waved us off. He left us, closing the door after him.

While I wasn't looking, Biddy had apparently also put on a pair of black skinny jeans.

After, he went through his closet and found this cheesy-but cute-Christmas sweater and wore that too. He turned to me and presented himself, arms in the air and a smug grin on his face. I was screaming internally. He was perfect...except okay maybe I HAD to fix his collar.

That's when he came at me, embracing me in his arms. I guess I had to hug him too. My screaming intensified and I was heating. This was ecstasy.

He pulled away and looked down at my black bow tie. He adjusted it and gave it an approving look. Then looked at me, also giving me an approving look. After, he pecked a kiss on my forehead.

He pecked. a kiss. On my forehead. I was so overwhelmed I squeaked.

He ruffled my hair and ran out the door, leaving me feeling flustered.

I followed a few seconds later. I heard a familiar voice downstairs in the kitchen. I walked in to find my mother taking off her jacket and putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Hey, Mom!" I greeted, "You're here early. What's up?" I went around to give my mom a hug and a kiss.

"I came by to help for the party!" she explained, while dusting herself off, "It's the least I can do for the Stags!"

Mrs. Stag laughed lightly, passing by in a fast fashion. "You didn't have to, Juliette!"

"Oh but I wanted to," my mom finished fixing herself, "Now. What should I do?"

As Mrs. Stag and my mom discussed about any further plans for the party, I heard a knock on the door. I offered to get it, but Biddy was beating me to it. We both ran from the kitchen.

While running for it, I grabbed his hand. My fingers laced with his and I was pulled along. I didn't think Biddy realized what he was doing because he opened the door before he could've let go of my hand.

At the door was Ami and Ricky, standing side by side and... holding hands?

I looked at the both of them and their hands while they looked at the both of us and our hands.

We all quickly let go of each other. Ami, Biddy, Ricky, and I were standing there awkwardly, fixing ourselves.

I coughed, asking "Hey, guys! Merry Christmas!" my voice cracked and went a pitch higher, "Come in, come in! What are you guys doing here?"

Ami entered, strongly pulling me to the side, into the loft area. Biddy and Ricky were left at the door to talk to themselves.

"Were you just holding hands with Ricky?! Are you with him?!" I asked, in a harsh whisper.

"Where you just holding hands with Biddy?! Are you with him?!" she turned the tables. We both knew none of us were going to answer first. I took her hand squeezing it and I nodded vigorously. Ami squealed, almost literally bouncing off the walls. The boys at the door looked at us, slightly concerned but mostly confused.

That didn't stop Ami from freaking out. I started freaking out so I cupped her mouth with my hand, and dragged her upstairs.

"You're telling me about this!" she quietly retorted . I gave my best friend a sincere smile and once we got to the end of the hallway, I explained everything to her.

Biddy's POV

"What's up, Ricky? What're you doing here...?" I released, after the short but awkward silence between us.

"Your mom invited me!" he coughed.

"She invited Ami too? Or-"

"I mean, no." Rick interrupted me, "Your mom told me that Salem was going to be here so I then asked your mom if Ami could come because, you know, their best friends..."

I smirked and said, "That doesn't explain to me why you two were holding hands, now Ricky..."

"Hey! You and Salem were holding hands too! What's up with that?" he retorted, blushing.

I began to blush too. I couldn't explain. I knew Salem grabbed my hand so he could slow me down to get the door first, but we laced and I was latched on. It felt... right.

But I lied to Ricky. "Ha! Us? Holding hands?" I backed away from the door, allowing Ricky to enter, "You're seeing things, dude..." I hesitantly punched his arm.

"Yeah. And what I saw was you two guys holding hands," Ricky states, rolling his eyes. He beat me to the couch and sprawled himself all over it, "And that's totally fine, bro! You're my best friend! Besides, I knew you were a little gay for Salem."

"W-what do you mean?" I asked addled.

"Dude, remember in Mr. Naber's class?" He remarked, picking up the TV remote and turning the TV on. An episode of Criminal Minds was airing. I love Criminal Minds.

Ricky's remark flashed me back to the time in Mr. Naber's class.

Flashback.

The atmosphere around me was a blur and the noise level was dull. I felt like it was only me and... Salem in a bubble. As weird as it was for Salem to be screaming at me, I held his hand and my tummy fluttered.

Is this really happening? Am I really holding Salem's hand? I'm holding his hand. Oh my goodness, I'm holding his hand. It's so soft...

Our bubble popped and the atmosphere became clear again and the noise level went sharp.

"Don't just stand there, Biddy! Show us what a husband would do to comfort his wife during labor!" Mr. Naber shouted from the crowd.

I heard Mr. Naber and I panicked. I grabbed Salem's head gently and leaned in. I was so confused and scared, my eyes were wide open. All I could see were his beautiful blue eyes getting closer by the second.

I stopped breathing once I realized what I was doing. My lips were about an inch away from his. What am I doing? What am I doing?!

I backed away, taking a breath. I started tearing up because I wasn't ready for this. I was put on spot and I panicked. Shit, I really do like Salem.

I turned around and went for my desk. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door, the back of my hand wiping away at my tears.

Flashfoward.

"And I saw you lean in to kiss him. But you didn't kiss him and you just ran..." explained Ricky, "I didn't think much of it at that moment, but I knew what was happening. I didn't want to ask because I thought it would've been awkward.

"Oh..." That was all I could say.

"Hey, Ricky! Merry Christmas!" my mom greeted, entering from the kitchen. Ricky sat up and greeted her back.

"Where's Ami?" my mom asked. She's only met her, like, once at this school event.

"I'm right here, Mrs. Stag!" Ami greeted from the top of the stairs. She went down the stairs, Salem following right behind her.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Aw, Ami! It's nice to meet you again!" My mom offered her arms to Ami and Ami easily accepted the hug.

"Merry Christmas," she greeted. She let go and backed away to face all of us.

"Okay, you guys!" she clapped her hands together, "Lunch is ready in the backyard. I quickly set up the picnic table so you can eat before the party starts!"

We all said our 'okays' and as my mom walked away, she squealed something silently: "Aw, this is like a little double date!"

All of us looked at each other awkwardly.

A double date?

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

No comment...

Actually, yes comment.

Sorry, everyone! School has me caged like a little canary! But it's towards the end of year now and all I have to worry about is finals :[

Anyways, I've been working on this chapter from time to time. Hopefully I've made it long enough for y'all to enjoy (that sounds wrong).

Please don't kill me for my absence. The American school system is corrupt.

Buut! As you may know, I love you all so much! Thank you for the thousands of reads, hundreds voting and commenting! You make my stressful days something to smile about!

I'm gonna go and sleep! I'm packing for the beach tomorrow and I wanna make sure I have enough energy to do so!

Again , ILYSM&TY and remember to

VOTE & COMMENT! OKAY THANKS BYE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1.2K 14
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
508K 14.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...