REIGN (A REVERSE HAREM)

By skywriter404

Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteen... More

READ BEFORE READING.
1. Arabella
2. Arabella
3. Arabella
4. Arabella
5. Roman
6. Arabella
7. Luca
8. Arabella
9. Asher
10. Roman
11. Arabella
12. Arabella๐Ÿ”ฅ
14. Arabella
15. Asher๐Ÿ”ฅ
16. Roman
17. Arabella๐Ÿ”ฅ
18. Roman
19. Luca
20. Arabella
21. Arabella
22. Roman๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. Arabella
24. Arabella๐Ÿ”ฅ
25. Roman
26. Asher
27. Arabella
28. Roman
29. Arabella๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. Luca
31. Roman
32. Arabella
33. Arabella
34. Asher
35. Arabella
36. Arabella๐Ÿ”ฅ
37. Arabella
38. Roman
39. Arabella
40. Luca
41. Arabella
42. Roman
43. Arabella
44. Asher
45. Arabella
46. Arabella
47. Luca
48. Arabella
49. Roman
50. Arabella๐Ÿ”ฅ
51. Asher
52. Arabella
53. Luca
54. Arabella
55. Asher
56. Roman๐Ÿ”ฅ
57. Arabella
58. Roman
59. Arabella
60. Arabella๐Ÿ”ฅ
61. Asher
62. Arabella
63. Luca๐Ÿ”ฅ
64. Roman
65. Arabella
66. Luca
67. Arabella
68. Roman
69. Arabella
70. Roman
71. Arabella
72. Asher ๐Ÿ”ฅ
73. Arabella
74. Arabella
75. Luca
76. Arabella
77. Arabella
78. Asher
79. Arabella
80. Roman
81. Luca
82. Arabella๐Ÿ”ฅ
83. Roman
84. Arabella
85. Roman
86. Roman
87. Arabella
88. Arabella
89. Luca ๐Ÿ”ฅ
90. Arabella ๐Ÿ”ฅ
91. Roman ๐Ÿ”ฅ
92. Arabella
93. Asher
94. Roman
95. Roman
96. Arabella
97. Arabella
98. Roman
99. Asher
100. Arabella๐Ÿ”ฅ
101. Roman
102. Arabella
103. Luca
104. Arabella๐Ÿ”ฅ
105. Roman
106. Arabella
107. Arabella ๐Ÿ”ฅ
108. Arabella
109. Arabella
110. Roman
111. Roman
112. Arabella
113: bonus chapter
114: bonus chapter
ROMEO
Books (+the sequel)
MATTEO

13. Roman

47K 1.3K 357
By skywriter404

Arabella lay on my bed, sleeping peacefully. I didn't mean to keep her up for hours, i was gonna make her come a couple times and then let her rest, but she's fucking perfect. She's so sumbmissive when she's in a vulnerable state and begging me for more drove me fucking crazy.

I look down at her arms wrapped around one of my arms. I don't sleep with people. I never have and i don't think it will change very soon.

I cleaned us both up last night, never going to forget taking away her innocence. How loud she screamed my name when she came, or how she begged for me while being exhausted.

I slide my arm out of her grip, getting out of the bed. She rolls onto her other side, letting out a soft groan.

I pull a shirt over my head, walking out of the room but leaving the door open just a crack.

I walk down the stairs, not expecting to find Asher and Luca awake, "You're walking funny." Asher looks at me, bending down to snort a line of coke before raising again. "We have a problem."

"What?" I open the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water, "And keep that shit away from her."

"Four of your guys got shot after the wedding yesterday, a message carved into their chest.... a very fucking clear message."

"Where's the bodies?"

"Barn house."

I walk toward the back door, sliding on a pair of shoes and walking the pathway to the barn house. I nod my head at one of my men standing outside of it and he opens the door for me. I walk in, flicking on the light.

My two brothers were hanging from the ceiling, asleep. But the four bodies were spread out on the floor.

AR AB EL LA

Two letters carved on each body.

I bend down, inspecting the gunshot. All an execution style shot. I pick up the phone that's in the barn, calling Juliana. "It's late, Roman. This better be good."

"There's four of my men here each with a shot to the head and two letters carved out on their body to spell Arabella." I tell her mother, looking at my men.

The line goes silent, "Is she up?"

"Sleeping."

"I'll stop by now and take a look at them. Look in their mouths and up their noses for messages, usually how the Russians do that shit."

"What makes you think it's a Russian?"

"Because that's what they do." She hangs up.

I put the phone down, "Who was that?" My brother Rocco asks.

"Tell me where to find Isabella and maybe i'll tell you."

He lowers his head again.

I walk to the bodies on the barn floor, picking up a penlight and shining it around their noses, then opening up their mouth. Nothing was in any of them, just a few broken teeth.

Juliana joins me a couple of minutes later, Arabella resembles her a lot, they have the exact same attitudes. Though, Juliana knows her place with me.

"Is that a hickey, Reign?" She walks up, her yellow heels trodding along the hay.

"You should see your daughters neck." I mumble.

She shoots me a glare, "Did she consent?"

"She begged me for more." I remember her hands gripping my ass, screaming at me to do more while i thrust into her from behind. Perfect girl.

She looks at the bodies, "Not Russians." She bends down, "Irish."

This woman has twenty years on me, if she says it's Irish then it's Irish.

"This here." She picks up the crown tattoo half cut from one of my mens arm, "They're sending a message. They'll go through all of Reign to get to her."

She picks up the other crown tattoo on another arm, all four of their gang tattoos was cut out.

I fold my arms across my chest, "What do the Irish want with her?"

"Well, my ex husband was a nasty piece of work. I have no idea what or who he promised Arabella to." She stands up.

"I'll head to Ireland to tomorrow and question Doyle."

"You're going to leave my daughter the day after your wedding?" She looks at me, eyes wide.

"Yes." I start walking out of the barn, "Rid of the bodies, let their family know." I say to the security guard who nodded his head in response and turned to walk in once we left.

"How is she after the incident with your father?"

"She refuses to sleep on her own, she doesn't hate me too much anymore, she doesn't even go into that room." It's collecting dust now.

"Let her share with you."

"I don't do that, Juliana." I open the door for her.

She pulls a surgical mask on, pushing down the sunglasses that were resting on her hair.

Arabella looked this way, frowning at the sight of me with another woman.

She blinks slowly, scoffs and slowly walks away.

"Arabella." I walk after her.

Juliana grabs my arm, "Tell me when you're going to Ireland, i'll join you."

I nod, pulling my arm away from her and walking up the stairs. The only door closed was Luca's so i walk into there, she was curled up on the bed.

"You could at least have some class, Roman. On my wedding night? Was what i did for you not enough?" She raises her voice.

"Baby it was business, we didn't do anything." I pull the covers off her, scooping her up in my arms. "Don't be so jealous."

"Shut up. Let me go." She tries jumping from my arms but i carry her back into my room, placing her on my bed, "Go away."

"Why are you mad?" I pull the blankets over her.

"Because i woke up and i was alone. I got scared." She admits, "And when i go to find you, you're with a girl."

"Work related." I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Don't bullshit me, Roman. No one dresses that good and does the shit you do. So go away."

I kick the shoes off, laying on top of the blanket and sliding my arms around her waist, "Go to sleep." I kiss her head.

She turns her back to me, "My stomach hurts."

"It will for a while." I take her in cinnamon scent.

"I don't want you to cuddle me." She says quietly, "We're just platonic, i don't want the cuddles."

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Does this woman not understand i'd literally set the fucking world on fire if she asked me? Platonic my ass.

"What do you mean, platonic?" I sit up.

"I mean we simply fuck remember, none of the couple shit." She sits up too, "Where's Luca?"

"You're not sleeping with Luca. Get your ass asleep, one night won't change." I push her shoulder down, wrapping her in my arms.

I wait a couple hours, she sleeps peacefully and then i get out of bed and replace my body with a pillow. I leave the door open as i change into a suit, walking down the stairs. "And it's 6AM, where are you going?" Asher asks, eyes red.

"Ireland. I need you to look after her, and do whatever the fuck she wants." I grab my gun, "You put drugs anywhere near that woman and i'm going to force an overdose on you."

"Man i'm not that stupid." He hits my shoulder.

"When she wakes tell her i'm in Ireland, i'll be home soon."

"You're a dick." He shakes his head, "At least bring her back a fucking present."

"Tell Luca the same shit. I'll be with Juliana." And then i leave.

=
=
=
=
=

Juliana. is low-key a boss bitch

word count: 1296

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26.2K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
45.7K 524 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
94.5K 2.5K 53
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aella Aldine was his possession. His doll, toy and property. She was Damon's and no one else's. She had no say in his world or hers. She...