His Sweet Addiction (BTS ff J...

By MissCrystalSnow92

Jungkook and his brothers are the high school bad boys. Jungkook has to sit next to new student Madison whose... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue

Chapter 32

1.8K 67 28
By MissCrystalSnow92

Maddy sat in bed and watched as Jungkook came out of the bathroom in his plaid pajama bottoms and big white t-shirt. He flicked off the light and hopped into bed next to her with a smile. She blinked at him a few times. She still couldn't believe he'd driven over in a huff and made her apologize to her parents. "Are you seriously completely unbothered by the fact that my dad said you couldn't stay tonight?"

The light from the hallway illuminated the room enough that they could see each other. "Calm your cheeks, Sunshine. That was before. Your parents love me now. I'm their favorite person in the world tonight." He chuckled, "And honestly for the rest of the week, at least."

Maddy's eyes narrowed, "How exactly, do you figure that?"

"Are you kidding? I defended their daughter's purity! Didn't you see their faces at the end? They love me so much, they'd probably let me move in." Jungkook was obviously thrilled to have her parent's support.

Maddy raised an eyebrow at him as she scooted down in the bed so she was laying next to him, "Oh, is that what all that was about? To get on my parent's good side? I swear you love them more than I do lately. You're such a suck up."

Jungkook's eyes closed briefly in annoyance and he shook his head a bit. He needed her to heal from her surgery so he could poke her in the ribs. He settled on ruffling her hair. "No, that is not why I was mad, you little brat. I already told you why. Your parent's admiration was just a very convenient side effect."

Maddy frowned at him but cuddled to his side and rested her head on his chest, "Well, don't think it is lost on me, the double standard of YOU protecting my virginity. You know, it is very sexist, the way men think it is important for women but not important for men."

"Maddy, that has nothing to do with it. It was WHY you were going to lose it that made me mad. It isn't a double standard because I didn't lose my virginity trying to get back at my parents!"

"Well, that is easy to say when you don't even have parents." 

"Wow, really? You are full of sass tonight, aren't you?"

"Too much? I don't mean anything by it. You can make a cancer joke later to get me back."

"Such a concession, because I'm sure there are some really great cancer jokes out there."  His sarcastic tone wasn't lost on her. He looked down into her eyes as she rested her cheek on his chest. "Maddy, you know it has nothing to do with gender, right? I just want you to have a better experience than I did. The first time I had sex, I was searching for something, anything honestly, to distract me from the pain of losing my father."

"Yeah? And did it work? Did it distract you?"

"Maybe momentarily, but I was fifteen and shy of talking to girls. I never knew what to say when I saw her after, which was stressful. So I just ignored her, mostly, after that. It isn't a happy memory."

"Well, forget it then. When you find the right girl you should just pretend it is your first time and forget the real first one."

"If she is the right girl, I wouldn't want to lie to her."

Maddy popped her head up and looked at Jungkook in the eyes, "I don't mean pretend to her, I mean pretend to yourself." 

"You think I should lie to myself?" He frowned in confusion.

Her eyes were a little twinkly. "Yeah. You will hold her in your arms and look at her eyes that are full of love and think 'this is the first time for real'." 

This conversation might be easier for him to handle if he didn't have Maddy in his arms with her sparkling eyes looking at him. Maddy gave a big smile. "And then, you know..."

Jungkook chuckled, "And then what? Or are you going to stop there?" He knew she wouldn't say more, but he wanted to tease her.

 "You know ... just jam it into her." She giggled. He was wrong, she said more.

"Maddy! God! Stop talking!" They were both laughing now.

"You were the one that ..." His hand went over her mouth.

"No, you are done. Not another peep out of you. I want to see your surgery spot." He did want to see it and he would do anything to change this conversation topic right now. He reached down to adjust himself, calm down buddy.

"You want to see my incision?" Jungkook nodded. "My mom would be scandalized. But I'll let you see it, if you show me your stomach."

"What?! You seriously did not just say, 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours.' Really?" He raised an eyebrow at her. "I believe you have already seen plenty of my stomach, Sunshine. Which reminds me, where is that damn picture anyway? I haven't been able to find anywhere."

"Oh, it is well hidden. I pull it out and look at it when I'm feeling down." She was smiling but then frowned a little. "But Kookie, I want to see the non-photoshopped version, the real deal."

Jungkook's eyebrows came up in surprise. He choked, "You think that picture was photoshopped?"

"Obviously. No one looks like that in real life, unless they are in a Marvel movie." How did she always make him feel so good? It didn't matter what they were talking about, he always felt good when he was with her.

"Okay, I'll let you see my abs, but you are going to be disappointed, Sunshine."

"No, I won't. I don't have unrealistic expectations." Maddy got up off Jungkook's chest and propped her head up with her elbow. Jungkook pulled down the blanket and pulled up the bottom of his shirt a little. When he looked over at Maddy, she nodded, "Show me." He lifted his shirt the rest of the way. Maddy gasped and her eyes got big. Then she whined, "Are you serious?" She reached out to barely touch the beautiful six-pack abs, then she flopped back onto the bed. "Really? How are they are more amazing in real life than in the picture?" 

She laid on her back thinking for a minute, "I honestly should have known, because it didn't make sense that Jimin did a better photoshop job on you, than himself."

Jungkook threw his head back and laughed at this, "That may be my favorite thing you've ever said. You have no idea how much I'm going to enjoy telling that to Jimin." He smiled at her. "Okay, my turn."

Maddy pulled down the covers and grabbed the bottom of her pajama shirt. "Warning, no six pack under here." 

Jungkook chuckled, "Stop it, you are beautiful." 

Maddy caught her breath on his words, his eyes were looking right at hers when he said it. The truth of his comment shined in his eyes. She forced herself to breathe as she lifted her shirt to uncover her stomach. She still had gauze covering the wound so she peeled that back to reveal a several centimeter line of black stitches. The area around the wound was a little red. 

Jungkook leaned down to see it better in the low light and placed his hand below her belly button as a natural instinct to comfort her. Maddy held her breath at the feelings his hand and his closeness was giving her. "Oh, Sweetness. Does it hurt? Why is it so red?"

Maddy tried to breathe so she could talk but she thought her voice still sounded strained. "It doesn't really hurt but it is starting to itch a bit as it heals." Jungkook was subconsciously rubbing his thumb back and forth over her belly button as he looked at the incision.

They both heard steps coming up the stairs. Jungkook quickly lifted his head away from her stomach and dropped it onto the pillow, as Maddy pulled up the covers. 

Mrs. Lee poked her head into the darkish room and her eyes had to adjust a bit to the lack of light. It didn't even look to her like the two friends were cuddling. Jungkook was laying on his side and Maddy laying on her back a good foot away. Maddy's mom smiled at them sweetly sleeping and headed down the stairs not knowing that Jungkook never moved his hand away. As they laid there, holding their breath, pretending to sleep, his thumb was continuously stroking back and forth over Maddy's belly button. And in that moment he found his new favorite spot to touch her.

---

Maddy made it through the whole day of school the next day. She laid down in the nurse's office during PE, which really helped. During lunch she sat with Minje and her friends and again Jungkook watched, from his seat across the cafeteria as several boys went to talk to her. 

Jimin even noticed. "Is it me, or have her admirers changed a bit? They used to be pretty nerdy, but I've seen several of the more popular boys talk to her recently. Do you think because she has turned so many of them down, it has become a challenge for them now? They want to be the one who gets her?"

Tae had noticed this as well, "Yeah, I thought that too. I feel like those first nerds really did love her because she was nice to them. But I think some of the ones now have never even talked to her before. They want to be the one to win the prize but they don't even realize what a good prize they would be getting."

Jungkook was just trying to think of a way to get them all to stop. Some of them were getting very bold, a couple of boys had even approached Maddy when Jungkook was holding her hand. There is no way he was going to let them harass her this way for the rest of the school year.

---

Maddy was able to get a couple hour nap after school. Originally she wanted to go back out and watch the girls' soccer tryouts. But after going to school all day, she thought it would be too much for her body to handle. Her friend Hana was trying out for the team and she assured Maddy at lunch that she would tell Maddy all about tryouts the next day. 

Dinner was much more pleasant than the previous night. Jungkook had been right about how happy her parents were with him. Both of them said several nice things about him. 

"Why doesn't Jungkook eat dinner with us honey?" Maddy's dad asked.

"He has soccer practice then he goes home to eat with his family and take a shower. But I think he will be over in a bit to help me with my math homework." 

"Well, it would be really nice if he could join us tomorrow, since it is your birthday dinner." Maddy's mom suggested.

When Jungkook did arrive, Maddy's parents kept him downstairs talking with them for a while. Maddy's dad was considering buying a new coin and wanted to show it to Jungkook on his computer. Maddy's mom talked to him about his day and invited Jungkook for Maddy's birthday dinner the next night. Jungkook assured her that he would be there.

When Jungkook finally got up to Maddy's room, she was sitting on her bed, just finishing her Chemistry homework. Now she only needed to finish PreCalc. Jungkook sat next to her on the bed to help. He slipped his hand under her t-shirt and ran his thumb over her belly button as he kissed her forehead. He couldn't touch her stomach at school because her white uniform blouse was tucked into her skirt. He had to take advantage of this available bit of skin while he could. "How are you feeling tonight?"

Maddy felt shivers go down her spine with the pleasure that his touch and gentle words brought to her. She answered him honestly, "I'm good now that you are here, Kookie." This was exactly what he needed to hear tonight. He had a birthday present for her and her words assured him it was the right gift.

They finished her math quickly and put it aside. Jungkook took her hand, "I have a present for you, but I want to give it to you tonight so you can wear it tomorrow."

Maddy smiled, "You got me clothes? I'm intrigued!" She hopped up on her knees, turned to face Jungkook whose back was against her headboard. Then she sat back onto her feet.

Jungkook pulled out a small square white box with a bow in dusty pink and put it in Maddy's hands. "Oh, tiny clothes," Maddy joked.

Jungkook smiled, "I wanted to get you something to let you know how much you mean to me Maddy. I know that I've only known you for a few weeks but you are the best friend I've ever had. I really want to be friends with you forever and I promise to do whatever I can to be a good friend to you."

Maddy felt the same way, she leaned over and gave him a hug. "I feel the same way, Kookie." When she sat back up Jungkook motioned for her to open the present. Inside were two white gold rings with infinite symbols on them. One of the rings was larger than the other. Inside the rings were engraved the words 'best friends'. The larger ring had her initials inside LM and the smaller had his JJ. "Jungkook, they are so beautiful. I can't believe you did this."

Jungkook reached over and picked up the big one and said, "This one is for me and the smaller one is for you. I hope it fits, I tried on all the rings in your jewelry box when you were in the shower once so I could get the size right."

Maddy's smile couldn't get brighter. She scooted closer to him on the bed so she was leaning against his thigh with hers. She took his ring from him and said, "Hold out your hand." 

He held up his left hand but she corrected him. "Your other hand Kookie. Gosh, we aren't getting married." He sighed and smiled at her bossy tone. He gave her his right hand and Maddy held the ring in front of it. She winked as she said, "Do you Kookie, take me Maddy, to be your best friend?"

Jungkook chuckled and nodded his head, "I do." She slipped the ring on the finger next to his pinky, it went right over top of the letter J tattoo. Jungkook loved her playful attitude, this little ceremony she created did nothing but confirm he had the greatest best friend in the world. He picked up her ring and held it in front of her right hand. "Do you my sweet, Lee Madison, aka Sunshine, take me Jungkook to be your best friend forever?"

Maddy tipped her head to the side a bit, "I do. It will always be you." He slipped the ring on her finger then brought it up to his mouth to kiss it. 

"We need someone to pronounce us best friends." Maddy laughed. 

"Funny that you say that because I have one more thing I wanted to give you. Something you've wanted." 

Her eyes sparkled, "Chocolate perhaps?"

Jungkook shook his head but lost his voice to say more. His hand reached up to find her cheek as he leaned forward. He heard her whisper, "Oh," as he lowered his lips onto hers. He had meant to give her a sweet, closed mouth peck on the lips, for her first kiss. He had thought about it a lot over the last few days, and he didn't think this type of kiss would risk their friendship. But once his lips touched hers, all his plans went out the window. Like a man in a desert planning to take just a sip of water, Jungkook had completely underestimated his need for Maddy's lips. 

As soon as their lips touched his other hand came up, finding the back of her head, the other moving from her cheek to the side of her neck, threading his fingers into her hair and brushing his thumb back and forth across her cheek. He tried desperately to hold himself back from her, but in the first few seconds he discovered his Kryptonite: Cherry Chapstick. Who would have known that cherry chapstick would be the best taste in the world? His tongue darted out to get a better taste of it, of her.

At the touch of his tongue, Maddy gave a little moan in the back of her throat and her mouth opened a bit. Jungkook would say that he really tried not to, but that against his will, his tongue dipped in to taste the sweetness of Maddy's mouth. All he could think about was that she felt so good, she tasted so good, this was the best thing ever, and he never wanted to stop. But he did. He found a scrap of self control and gasped as he pulled away, whispering, "We can't do this."

Maddy's eyes opened slowly, she disappointedly said, "Okay." But he saw the desire and disappointment mixed in her eyes. He couldn't help but drop his lips onto hers once again. Several more heavenly tastes of the devilishly tempting chapstick and the sweetness of her mouth were had. He honestly had no idea a kiss could be this nice. He pulled back once again. This time finding a larger chunk of self discipline, standing up off the bed and walking towards her closet. His breath was raggedy. He couldn't stay on the bed or he knew that he would go in for a third taste.  

Damnit, that didn't go as planned. He paced for a moment with his back to Maddy, collecting himself, reining himself in. He would have to face her in a moment, this was going to be super awkward. She would probably demand an explanation. How could he possibly explain what he was thinking when he hadn't been thinking at all? It had been pure instinct. 

He turned and found that Maddy had flopped herself back onto the bed and was sprawled like a starfish. "A kiss, a real kiss, with tongue and all!" 

Well, she was clearly happy about it, maybe she wouldn't make this awkward? "Until now, I didn't know anything could rival chocolate." Her statement delighted Jungkook to his core. He knew where chocolate was on her list of loves.

Maddy flipped over onto her stomach then and looked at him with sparkling eyes. "I had no idea kisses could be so nice!" Jungkook chuckled. Thank God she, so cutely, wasn't making this weird. "Don't laugh at me! I'm serious! Do you know how many more kisses I would have allowed if I had known I would like them so much?! Man, I'm going to start kissing everyone. That's going to be my new greeting!" 

Jungkook frowned at her line of thought. Did she think all kisses would be like that? Even kisses with other boys? He opened his mouth to correct her but was interrupted by her enthusiasm.

"I have to cross it off my bucket list!" She went over to her desk and pulled the list out. "I'm going to write the date down next to it as proof that it happened when I was sixteen not when I was seventeen." Her sweetness overwhelmed him as he watched her cross it off her list. He loved that he could make her this happy.

Once she was done she went running to Jungkook for a hug. "That was the best birthday I ever had. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Man, this girl was beautiful and she made him feel like he was a hero, saving the day.

He wrapped her shoulders in a tight hug being careful of her stomach. "Happy birthday Maddy." He would have to tell her later that not all kisses were going to be that nice. He wouldn't ruin her dreams just yet.

They got their pajamas on and got ready for bed. Once they were settled, Maddy reached over and grabbed the chapstick off her nightstand and smoothed it over her lips. She offered some to him, "Want some?"  Jungkook debated in his head. Would it be better to wear it and have that lovely taste all night or would it just torture him, reminding him of the kiss? In the end he didn't have any, but he could smell it wafting from her lips. 

He didn't think he had ruined their friendship but he had certainly made life more difficult for himself. He was laying there next to her and all he could think about was leaning over and taking another sweet kiss from her tasty lips. He settled for his new favorite spot and threaded his hand under her pajama top to rest on her stomach. She felt the coldness of his new ring as he rested his hand there. He dipped his fingertips just barely below her waistband and ran his thumb back and forth over her belly button. Maddy whispered his nickname in a bit of an anguished tone. "Koooookieeee."

"Shhhhh, it's okay. Go to sleep. I need this." He kissed her forehead and buried his face in her lilac scented hair. Surprisingly, the best friends fell asleep rather quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 3.6K 67
The one who takes lives away for living falls in love with the who saves peoples live .the opposite souls going to collide .so what will happen!? *w...
903K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.2K 159 13
Every Christian is a member of the Body of Christ, which is His Church. Scripture tells us that the Holy Spirit gives each person special and specifi...
209K 5.5K 65
Bae ara is a high ranking 16 years old (rich) student and at the age of that, she was arrange to marry a young man named Park Jimin which turns out t...