A girl name HOPE

By thewryter09

I just hope that there's sunshine after the rain... More

1. Rainy days
2. Think its a game
3. Naked
4. Life's good
5. Keep ya head up
6. Humble
7. Jobs
8.Smoking Gun
9. Cant judge her.
10. Cold gangsta
11. Ready for war
12.Dont take it personal
13.
14. Triggered
15. Out my business
16
18. Hoes like
19. Do we have a problem
20. The Truth
21. Million dollar thoughts
22. Complicated
23.
24
25. Rockstar
26. My life
27
28
29. Enemies Girlfriend
30. Rap freaks
31. Super Gremlin
32
33
34
35
36
37. Butterflies
38 Bogus Charms
39
40
41.
42. How to Love
43.Feel the same way
44. Turnest Nigga in the city
45.
46.
47.
48.
49. Who want smoke with us
50. Boyz in the hood
51. That's how you like it
52. Hrs & Hrs
53.
54
55
56.
57. 3 headed goat
58. Love cycle
59. Like a man
60. Ride
61. Bonnie and Clyde
62 Through the Storm
63 Love you I do
64.
65 how the game go
66.
67
68
69

17.

221 13 0
By thewryter09

Hope

I silently thanked God as I sat in the middle of my empty apartment floor crying. I just couldn't believe that I finally had something that I could call my own. It was a small one bedroom but I didn't care because it was mine. I worked at the grocery store Monday through Thursday and Friday to Sunday I worked as a bottle girl at Club Lust, the amount of tips I made there was insane and it was still unbelievable to me. Sammy got me a fake ID and the club owner did suspect a thing. The first few weeks where hell and I just couldn't get with the atmosphere of the hounding men but I eventually sucked it up and did what I had to do. That was almost three and a half months ago and now Ive managed to become a lot of the customers favorite waitress. Sammy even helped me get this apartment because I wasn't 18 yet. Things were finally looking up for me and I couldn't be more proud of myself.

I'm trying mommy just please continue to watch over and keep me I said looking up towards the ceiling. I was then taken out of my moment when my phone started ringing, I saw that it was Lauren so I answered it.

Hello

Hey girl what you doing? Did everything work out?

Yes, I got the keys and I'm just sitting in the middle of the floor crying like a damn crazy person.

Your not crazy your proud of yourself, you deserve that shit so cry as much as you want too. You still down for that nail date?

Of course.

Ok, I gotta go drop this food off at the hospital to my mama and auntie then I'm on my way so send me the address.

Ok, I'll see you in a few.

I got up and went into my bedroom the only thing I did manage to have in here was my clothes neatly hung up in the closet, it made me want to cry sometimes looking at the stuff I had because not to long ago I barley had shit and now I was standing here confused on what I wanted to put on.

Once I was finish with everything I just sat there doing nothing and waited on Lauren. She was right on time with her pulling up text because I was definitely about to fall asleep. I grabbed my bag and keys then went outside and got in the car.

Your timing is perfect because had you waited like five more minutes I would have been knocked out.

Hope all yo ass do is work and sleep.

I don't have anything else to do with myself.

Get out enjoy yourself meet new people, something. Your just letting life pass you by.

Meeting new people is awkward for me. I just rather stick to the few I know.

Well if that's the case I'll plan something and we can go out.

Ok I'm down, just let me know when.

Tonight!

I can't I have to work at the club tonight.

See, always working. But ok maybe another time because I'm all for a bitch getting to her bread.

After me and Lauren got our nails and stuff did we decided to stop and grab a bite to eat. We were in the booth having casual girl talk when her phone rung.

Hello...

Yea, I haven't made it back that way yet.

Well meet me where I'm at and you can get it out my car.

Ok bet...

As soon as Lauren hung up the phone the waitress was approaching our table with our food.

Omg it smells so good I told her as she sat the plate of cajun pasta in front of me. I picked up my fork and didn't waste any time going in. I was so busy enjoying my meal that I didn't even notice Legend now standing at the table.

Here, it's in the trunk Lauren said as she passed him her keys.

We kind of glanced at each other then I went back to eating my food. I haven't seen him since that day a few months ago when he pulled up to the motel. He'd randomly say little smart remarks to me on instagram but that was about it.

Once he grabbed the keys he walked back out the restaurant.

I'll be right back, I need to go to the restroom Lauren told me getting up, grab my keys from Legend when he brings them back.

Ok.

A few moments later Legend came back over to where we were sitting at.

Where she go?

To the restroom, she told me to get the keys from you.

I'll give them to her myself he told me picking up a fork and taking a shrimp off my plate.

What you think I'm going to do steal them? And why would you just dig into my plate like that?

I don't know what you might do, but if a mf give me something imma be the same person who return it. I don't do middle man shìt because then if something happens I'm the mf it's gone fall back on. And it was one shrimp chill yo ass out.

It's not that serious but whatever, and still that was rude.

Hope shut up.

I was about to cut into him but Lauren walked back up.

You got it?

Yea,

He went into his pocket and grabbed a hundred dollar bill then sat it on the table, y'all food on me since mfs tripping about a shrimp, hit my line when you finished with petty patty he told Lauren then turned around and left.

What's that all about she asked looking at me with a raised brow.

Nothing, I don't like that damn boy.

Why not?

He just so damn rude and always looking down on somebody, his ass thought I was a prostitute because I was living in a motel.

Lauren started laughing like I told a joke and now I was confused as to what was so funny.

Really Lauren?

Girl my bad but that nigga is crazy, not a prostitute.

Exactly.

He's really a good person though Hope, He just crazy like his damn mama. Once you get to know him you'll see that he doesn't mean any harm he's just blunt as hell. You just gotta be on what he on.

What you mean be on what he on?

If he being rude to you, then you gotta be rude back, don't be afraid to talk yo shit cause that's what his ass gone do. If it's one thing he hates that's a weak pushover.

Noted I told her.

You finish because I'm full as hell.

Yea me too, now I need a good nap before I have to get ready for work later.

Ok, let's go then.

Later that night

It was a Friday night and the club was packed as usual, all that meant was good tips for me.

Hey Andy I said speaking to the main bartender that worked the bar.

Omg I'm so happy to see you, it's only 11 and it's already crazy in here.

I see I told her looking around.

You have lower section 2 and 3 and upper section 6 and 7. Remy called off so you have to take one of her vip sections.

I've never worked vip before.

I know but I really need you to tonight. Just handle it like you would handle your normal tables just making them top priority that's all.

Ok, which one?

301, head up there now.

I put my bag and stuff behind the bar with Andy then made my way up to the vip section it was beyond crowded in here and barley room to move around. Once I made it to the section I was like a deer in headlights it was about 6 men in the section, everybody was draped in jewels and looked like they were straight out a rap video.

Damn lil mama you gone stand there and stare or you gone shake some ass and make this pape?

I'm not a dancer, I'm your waitress, is there anything I can get for y'all?

This man order was so long that I had to pull out my phone and write it in my notes.

Ok, I'll be right back. Once I put the order in I went to my other sections and took their orders as well. While I was waiting for a few of my orders I watched as people threw money at the dancers that were on stage. They went up and down the pole doing all kinds of tricks while getting rained on. They were definitely talented and very brave because I'd probably have a panic attack being on stage with all these people looking at me.

Hope a couple of the girls are going to help you take your order up to the vip section. You ready?

Yea, I'm ready.

We grabbed everything then headed back up to the section which was now filled with dancers and placed everything on the table.

I'll be back up to check on y'all in a few.

How bout you stay this the real party up here.

I'm working not partying I assured him.

I had been running back and forth between all my sections like a chicken with its head cut off and I finally had a second to just breathe.

Yo ass so out of element working here.

I looked over and saw Lauren which made me smile.

Girl what you doing here?

You couldn't come out tonight because you had to work so I decided to come turn up with you. Now pour us some shots.

I can't I'm working.

Hope cut that shit out what you drinking boo Andy asked Lauren.

Give me 3 shots of anejo.

Andy made her shots then passed them to her.

One for me, one for you and one for you she said sliding Andy one as well.

Here's to being a bad bitch

Period Andy said and we all knocked our shots back. The burning sensation that went down my throat quickly reminded me why I didn't drink.

Damn ask him can you have your face back.

Huh? What you talking about I asked Andy.

She pointed towards the balcony and I looked up and saw the guy from vip starring towards our direction.

What makes you think hes looking at me, it's a lot of people in here I doubt I'm the one he's looking at.

I know what I see and that nigga looking right at yo ass she told me walking away to serve a few customers.

Who y'all talking about Lauren asked

That guy up there, I'm working his vip section tonight.

Who B.Streets?

I don't know his name, you know him?

Everybody know B.Streets ass, he use to have the city on lock I didn't even know he was back in B.More his ass normally always OT.

What is he a drug dealer?

He use to be but now he be rapping and shit, he got a couple hot songs too. I think he want you.

I looked back up and sure enough he was signaling for me to come here. I made my way back up to his section and walked up to him.

You need something?

Yea you, what's yo name?

Hope.

Hope huh, that's different I like that.

Thanks.

You got a Nigga?

No, I'm focused on me right now.

Oh I ain't care if you did anyway, if I see something I want imma go for it.

I watched him as he surveyed the hell out of me which made me nervous as hell.

Um if y'all good imma head back downstairs I told him turning around to walk away until he grabbed my arm which caused me to jump and quickly snatch away.

Damn why you so jumpy and nervous?

I'm not, I just don't like for people to touch me.

You work in a strip club and got on that lil ass outfit and you don't think mfs gone touch you?

That's what the dancers are for, that's who they should be touching not me.

Oh you a mean one I see.

Not wanting to be touched doesn't make me mean. It's my body so I should have that right.

You got it lil mama but let me get another bottle of Don Julio.

Anything else?

Nah that's it.

I went back downstairs to the bar.

What his ass want Lauren asked?

To ask me did I have a man and a bottle of Don

His ass know he love a club worker. Every bitch he's ever dated was always a dancer.

Which is exactly why he should leave me alone I'm not a dancer.

You in the club which is good enough for him. I wonder what happened between him and Lexus

Who is Lexus?

A stripper he was going with. I knew her from my hood, she use to do my hair but I haven't seen her in a minute.

It was almost 2 and everybody was starting to leave. So I got ready to do the same.

Hope you need a ride?

No Andy I'm good, Lauren is outside she's going to take me, thanks though.

No problem boo, get home safe I'll see you tomorrow night.

Ok you too, see ya tomorrow.

I changed my shoes then made my way outside. I was getting ready to cross the parking lot when a black truck stopped right in front of me. The driver window slowly rolled down and revealed B.Streets

Where you headed too?

It's 2 in the morning where else would I be on my way too?

That mouth of yours is lethal you know that? You got a number?

What is it that you want from me? I'm sure I'm not the type of girl that you normally go for so what's your motive?

Damn who the fuck hurt you? Yo ass hostile as hell.

Guys like you aren't typically interested in girls like me so I'm just trying to understand.

What you mean by guys like me? What type of nigga do you think I am?

Aren't you a retired drug dealer turned rapper who likes to date strippers?

Which one of yo hating ass co workers tried to give you the run down on me?

That doesn't even matter.

Look I wanna get to know you, you seem like a cool ass chick, ain't nothing wrong with being friends is it?

I stood there looking at him for a minute, look it's late and I'm tired.

Give me your number then I'll gladly let you be on your way.

I pulled out my phone then handed it to him and watched as he put his number in it.

When I call you yo ass better answer.

Boy whatever, good night.

He drove off and I walked over to Lauren's car and got in.

Once I got home I took a hot shower warmed up my food from the club and made me a nice pallet on the floor. I was beyond tired.

My rung and I rolled my eyes seeing that this nigga was calling me already.

Hello

Wyd attitude?

Laying down, and I don't have an attitude.

Sound like it.

I ended up spending hours on the phone with Blake, it took him a minute before he told me his real name but he eventually gave in because I just refused to call him B.Streets, he was actually kind of cool and funny as hell. The thing that I liked most about him was that he had dreams, he told me he stepped away from the street life after being shot last year and decided to start rapping which I thought was a good thing. I told him minor things about myself without revealing too much, I also let him convince me to let him take me out to lunch tomorrow before he flew back out to Cali. I didn't see us being together or anything but I could definitely see us being friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 283 23
Cause after the storm is where the flowers bloom !!
47K 1.3K 34
𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙.
17.8K 482 30
𝘕𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘵 ⚡️🦋