Crazy Bastard (Vigilante Deku)

By Chimera_Regarion

Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him o... More

Strange....
Are you crazy?
... Is that a kid...
My quirk....YOU TRAITOR!
Fluff!
Welcome to the club, detective!
Information? About me? You sure you wanna know? !
Home sweet home... who came up with that was a liar!
Not crazy just playing!
I'm not stupid... UPS!
School... what's that's? Food? Bad food? Poison?!
Guess What?! New vigilante outfit time!
Hide and seek with a cheat!
Bank Robbery gone wrong!
Low-Key boredome!
MY dear FRIEND! The infirmary bed!
Gotcha!
Slip up
Back to school...
Look who we have here!
Escord!
This escaleted!
Bark Hiss Punch!
CATastrophy
Training with Stain!
Blood my Friend!
A friend?
Ahm... SHIT!
The past is past
Nemuri...Nem... MamaNEM!
FUN PARK!
Me? AGAIN?! Why?!
Papers
Worst timing!
Touya ... or ... Dabi
Another one?
Burndever
Are you fucking insane?
... uncertainty...
Stuck at UA... The story of my life!
For a better furture!

Danger! Chimera alert! Danger! Abort misson! Repeat ABORT MISSION!

5.1K 291 98
By Chimera_Regarion

Well you know what?

I love sweets!

I never got them before.

I mean I did from time to time but they are soo good and I was never able to afford slacking off getting something sweet.

I still remember when my mother used to beat me up everytime she saw that I had chocolate with me. Her reason was that I would get fat and then she told me I wouldn't be as useful anymore. Only later I found out that if she wanted to turn me into a numo it would be best if my sugar level was extremely low and I don't have a sweet tooth as only then I would turn out more aggressive. That is what the doctor told me when I asked about them and giving some input on which quirk would be best to combine. This was also the reason why I knew a great deal about Nomus to begin with.

This really is soo good!

I think I'll be addicted to it!

I wo der if I can get some cake!

I never had cake before.

But I did had some candy.

That was the easiest to sneak in amd hide but chocolate is on a whole other level!

I love this shit!

I wonder wha-

The moment I sipped on the hot chocolate an idea popped up in my mind. A dangerous one. I didn't like it one bit but it wasn't that far fetched of an idea too.

Is this maybe just a trap?

Is he stalling for something?

Did he call Nezu over?

Did he find out?

He said a fairy would come which is definitely RG who else would do that!

Besides UA teacher and colleges.

I looked Aizawa while still sipping on my chocolate and enjoy it. Each sip was soo good and I was enjoyed it soo much too. However I could see a smile on his face. That smile made me freeze up for a bit.

Lust: Mrew?

Me: Nope! All mine! Hihi

Thankfully Lust came over to me while I was still laying on the ground and started purring as well as leaning against me, coming closer to my face. Her mew sounded more lustful but I guess her name was well deserved because she definitely tried to seduce me to give it to her.

Aizawa: Leave him be.

Lucifer: Hisss!

Lust: Mew!

Lucifer: Hisss! Mrew!

Lust: ... mew....

Huh... Why is Lucifer this talkative and angry?

No need to pounce over my shouldet and get Lust down submissive.

Well I am thankful a bit cause now I don't have to get her to stop.

Tho her fur is sooo fluffy and soft.

Still my hot chocolate!

It's not even good for her.

But I did enjoy her purring and her nuzzling.

Tho what a tactical move.... i am sure this is how she gets everything from Aizawa.

A snicker escaped my mouth as I was imagining Aizawa with Lust together. He was definitely enjoing this whole situation. He loved cats and I knew that much. Tho this was different. Somewhat this felt like a family. I could only wish for the time to not pass forever! This felt really nice.

Aizawa: You like it here?

Me: Yup!

Aizawa: Good cause you staying here.

Me: With you?

Aizawa: Yes. I want to adopt you.

Me: Why?

Aizawa: Because! Don't make me kidnap you.

Me: Hm?

Aizawa: *Sigh* Never mind.

Me: Can I ask you something?

Aizawa: Hm?

Me: Why are you a hero?

Aizawa: Because I have people I cherrish and want to protect.

Me: Soo cool! What's your quirk?

Aizawa: It's called Erasure. I can nullify other. quirks.

Me: WOW! Use it on me! Use it on me! Use it on me!

I jumped up from the ground and went to Aizawa basically forcing him to use his quirk on me. I was soo energetic too. The reason was quite simple. I knew how much he was bullied when he was younger because of his quirk and people still think it's a bad one. So I wanted to actually be the weird one here and tell him how great it is. Besides that I knew exactly how his quirk felt like.

Aizawa: Kid, you won't like it.

Me: Do it! Pleeeaaassee!

I used my best puppy eyes that I could make and he finally gave in after sighing. All of the sudden he activated his quirk and I find it fascinating every time I see it. I still want to know why his hair starts to stand up like that.

Me: Soooo cooool!

Aizawa: ....

My eyes were basically glittering in exitement because now I literally had the golden chance to ask him everything about his quirk. I knew just what I could gather from watching him but I wanted to know more! It was only a short while but he released his controll over my quirk and looked at me bewildered. 

Me: Is something wrong?

Aizawa: No....

Me: Tell me how do you do that?

Aizawa: Do what, problem child?

Me: Your hair! Why is it standing up?

Aizawa: I don't know.

It was at that moment that I made him reuse his quirk many times because I found it rather interresting to watch and he accepted it. There was this short amount of time between his eyes glowing red and his hair standing up. Tho both were visible and thus also an indication for his quirk usage. He really should use a manbun but I wasn't someone to tell him that. It would be weird if I would start brabbeling about his fighting style and everything he does wrong. That would be weird right?

However thankfully before I was about to start talking and couldn't stop my curiosity the door bell rang. 

Aizawa: I'll be back right now.

I wonder who it is.

Probably RG.

I mean he basically said he would make a fairy come over.

It didn't take long for them to get back and when I say them I mean Aizawa, RG and Nezu.

Why the heck is Nezu here!

Did he suspect me?

Shit!

I need to play this one good!

How do you fool somoene with an intelligent quirk?

There is no way I can pull this one off but I can at least try!

I mean at some point I will need to be a vigilante too!

Better start gathering information and make a netweork soon!

Me: The Knight lied! He is a liar!

I jumped up from where I was laying down on the ground with all the cats and went to Nezu and looked at him with big eyes. I mean you can't blame a kid from being curious and I always wanted to pet him. Hey, who wouldn't want to pet him!

Nezu: Hm?

RG: What an energetic kid.

Aizawa: Kid, sit on the coach.

Me: But I wanna pet him!

Aizawa: *Sigh*

RG: Pffff-

Nezu: Pet me?!

Me: Yes! You are a chimera! I wanna pet ya! Please!

Nezu: hahahaha-hahahaha-HAHAHAHAHA-ha

Aizawa: Oh boy...

RG: This is indeed not good.

Nezu: You got quite the interresting kid, you know.

Me: Hm?

I tilted my head and looked at them in confusion. Obviously everything was just an act. I couldn't show them the real me. Besides that I was really happy to see them!

Nezu: Go ahead little puppy. I will allow you to pet me only this once.

Me: YEIY!

I went ahead and despite what I thought his fur was really soft. I always thought it would be like a mouse fur because he looked more like a mouse but it was soo fluffy it honestly surprised me. Besides it was soo shiney too!

Me: So soft...

However before I knew what was going on, Aizawa picked me up and put me on the couch. All the cats immediately went around me. They looked ready to attack Nezu, RG and even Aizawa in this room. For some reason I felt like they were threatening them and protecting me. 

RG: Aizawa do something about your demons!

Aizawa: *Sigh* Izuku please.

Me: Mh! Lucifer can you tell them to stop hissing and go their way?

Lucifer: MEW!

Just like that every cat went their way and made some space between them and our guest. Everyone but Lucifer who was around my neck. He quickly went on the couch and around my neck after I told him to make the other leave.

Nezu: Interresting.

RG: Let me see your wounds dearie.

Me: Is this the fairy you talk about?

RG: Aizawa what did you teach this kid?

Me: He started it.

RG: *Sigh*

She slowly took the already bloody bandages off before looking at the wound. I knew that she was a woman with a heart of a lion. I mean she was kind and everything but you never wanted to piss her off with her cane in her hand. She wasn't defenceless like any granny but she was pretty strong herself. I saw her once take down All Might because he did something stupid and sent me to fight against Bakugo. 

RG: *Gasp* How did this happen?

Aizawa: Wanna tell her?

Me: I wanted to show mommy how good of a dancer I am!

Aizawa: The floor was covered with glass shards.

Nezu: Did it hurt?

Me: No.

Nezu: Did you enjoy it?

Me: Yes! I think I did well!

Nezu: It seems you enjoyed yourself.

Me: YES! 

Nezu: ....

Why do I feel like he want to question me out?

This is bad!

I fell as if he already knows!

I am sure my smile is perfect!

There is no way he saw through it!

Nezu: How would you call him?

Me: A mage.

Nezu: Why so?

Me: His cool red eyes and quirk!

RG: You used your quirk on him?

Aizawa: He begged me for it. 

RG: WHAT?!

Aizawa: Yup that was my reaction.

Me: Is it wrong?

Nezu: Quite intriguing indeed.

RG: Okay you got one hell of a weird kid.

Aizawa: Tell me something new.

Nezu: I have some questions for ya. Would you mind answering my curiosity?

Me: Hm, I don't know.

Nezu: How about I let you meet All Might?

Me: The number 1 hero?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: Okay then!

URG!

I still don't want too!

Tho it would be weird if I acted different!

Everyone in my age loves All Might after all!

I have to play alonge!

Still I don't want to answer!

Is there any way out?!

Shit!

What is it that he wants from me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 21K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
25.2K 1.3K 21
How long can one endure all the humiliation, bullying and suicial batings until it was too much? Who knows! However, there was one person who would f...
291K 11.6K 42
Did you know... there is a bookstore at the end of the road where every signle store is abandoned. It is known to villains, heroes and vigilantes. No...
63.3K 1.9K 34
'Without Mom, what really am I?' Izuku always asked himself hypothetically...now, his mother was really gone. He still vividly remembers the blood se...