REIGN (A REVERSE HAREM)

By skywriter404

Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteen... More

READ BEFORE READING.
1. Arabella
2. Arabella
3. Arabella
4. Arabella
5. Roman
6. Arabella
7. Luca
8. Arabella
9. Asher
11. Arabella
12. Arabella🔥
13. Roman
14. Arabella
15. Asher🔥
16. Roman
17. Arabella🔥
18. Roman
19. Luca
20. Arabella
21. Arabella
22. Roman🔥
23. Arabella
24. Arabella🔥
25. Roman
26. Asher
27. Arabella
28. Roman
29. Arabella🔥
30. Luca
31. Roman
32. Arabella
33. Arabella
34. Asher
35. Arabella
36. Arabella🔥
37. Arabella
38. Roman
39. Arabella
40. Luca
41. Arabella
42. Roman
43. Arabella
44. Asher
45. Arabella
46. Arabella
47. Luca
48. Arabella
49. Roman
50. Arabella🔥
51. Asher
52. Arabella
53. Luca
54. Arabella
55. Asher
56. Roman🔥
57. Arabella
58. Roman
59. Arabella
60. Arabella🔥
61. Asher
62. Arabella
63. Luca🔥
64. Roman
65. Arabella
66. Luca
67. Arabella
68. Roman
69. Arabella
70. Roman
71. Arabella
72. Asher 🔥
73. Arabella
74. Arabella
75. Luca
76. Arabella
77. Arabella
78. Asher
79. Arabella
80. Roman
81. Luca
82. Arabella🔥
83. Roman
84. Arabella
85. Roman
86. Roman
87. Arabella
88. Arabella
89. Luca 🔥
90. Arabella 🔥
91. Roman 🔥
92. Arabella
93. Asher
94. Roman
95. Roman
96. Arabella
97. Arabella
98. Roman
99. Asher
100. Arabella🔥
101. Roman
102. Arabella
103. Luca
104. Arabella🔥
105. Roman
106. Arabella
107. Arabella 🔥
108. Arabella
109. Arabella
110. Roman
111. Roman
112. Arabella
113: bonus chapter
114: bonus chapter
ROMEO
Books (+the sequel)
MATTEO

10. Roman

44K 1.5K 787
By skywriter404

She chose a baby pink silk dress that has a low cut, revealing her cleavage, and a low back, stopping just at the top of her tailbone. It's tight around her body, a slit in the left leg, she looks beautiful.

I watch as she takes a million more selfies, then pulls Asher to take selfies of them together, then forces him to take full body pictures of her.

She seems happy with him.

She seems to be happy with fucking anybody apart from me.

The housekeeper walks in, "Mr. Reign, Nicolas Costa is requesting to see you."

"Send him in." I say back, downing the rest of my whiskey before pouring another glass.

"Roman, come here." Arabella laughs loudly.

I turn to look at her, her smile lighting up the room and all the men and woman in it stopped to look at her for a second. My lord, she is a masterpiece.

I stand up, slowly walking over to her. She grabs the crystal glass from my hand and puts it on the floor by the wall and then pulls me toward the white wall, while throwing Asher her phone.

She manipulates my arms to hug her waist. I let her use me as a mannequin to pose as Asher snaps pictures of us. "What suit are you going to wear?" She looks into my eyes, her eyes glistening.

"Whichever." I tuck a piece of that brown hair away from her face. "Your brother is here."

She looks away from me, another large grin pulling on her face as she runs over in five inch heels to her brother.

Asher walks over to me, showing me the photo of us. Just one photo. I looked at her while she looked at the camera, and a smile was on my lips.

"Delete it-"

"Fuck no." He moves the phone away from me. "The cake samples are in the kitchen."

"What is she doing with the photos?"

"Keeping them, you wanna see some of the shit she has in her camera roll man." He slides off the photo, into her camera roll. We're criminals, snooping through anphone isn't a problem of ours.

And she, did in fact, have a bunch of shit in her camera roll. From food pictures, to pictures of the sky or sunset, to random selfies of her, or of random things around the house that she finds amusing.

He stops scrolling. I stop looking at the other pictures as my eyes land on her in her bathroom.

He clicks on it without me having to tell him too.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I feel my cock swell under my pants as i stare at her naked body through a fucking phone screen, her hands covering her nipples, a seductive pose on her face, her legs crossed to cover her pussy.

He body is beautiful. Her waist curves in, a silver butterfly hangs from her navel, she had her hair pinned up, her skin golden and shiny.

"Let's see the pictures." Nicolas walks over.

Asher panics and shoves the phone in my hand. Nicolas looks at me with a cocked eyebrow, "You look red."

No fucking shit.

I look down at her phone, scrolling the insane amount to the bottom of the screen. I hand him the phone.

I look over at Arabella to see Katrina was helping her unzip the dress.

And then my eyes impulsively drift to Asher's crotch and it was the exact same as what mine was.

"Cute." Nicolas hands me back the phone. I slide it into my pocket. "I'm only here because Marco wants to know what family you're inviting for the ceremony."

"None, i'll send over a list of people i want there." I pick the glass up off the floor, sipping on the burning liquid, "And i would also like for my men to be stationed around instead of yours."

"He'll sort something out." He looks back to his sister running in, with a shirt on now. "I gotta go, Arabella." He walks over to her.

I turn to look at Asher, he gives me a small nod and i walk away from him, into the kitchen where Arabella joined me a couple minutes later. "Oh cake!" She sits on the dining table. There was seven flavours to chose from.

I never had a sweet tooth, i hate cake too. She takes one bite at a time, going through each cake. I watch her as she singles out the ones she likes lost and eats about half of the sample cake, which wasn't a small cake, before choosing the fucking plain vanilla one.

She talks to the baker about it, requests to add fucking pink sprinkles into the batter and pink glitter into the icing and then walks over to me, hand on her stomach, icing around her lips, even some on her nose.

"I'm stuffed." She slumps on the barstool. "Hey, can we have a chocolate fountain at the wedding?"

"Give me a list of what you want and i'll get it all." I sip on the scotch.

She goes to reach for it but i pull it away, "Nineteen, baby." I tap the glass.

She flicks me, "You literally kill people for a living, don't give me the law shit now."

Fair enough.

I down the rest of the liquid that was in the glass and set it on the side, "We need to discuss things."

"Sex." She spits out.

No.

"Why would we discuss sex?"

"Because we haven't had sex yet and it's bound to happen in like." She holds her hand up, "Six days, and we haven't even kissed yet and in six days you're literally going to be my husband and on the wedding night they do one thing and that's sex."

I look at her with a straight face, "We're going to discuss the plan first." I clear my throat, "They'll be a lot of men there."

"I know, but if i die then i die-"

"Not to harm you, but me. I'll be carrying my gun and Luca and Asher will too, along with your brothers and all my men-"

"Oh my god, can i finally use my gun?" She smiles, her eyes lighting up, "Like, put on a thigh strap and put the gun on the thigh strap."

"I'll think about it." I am not letting her carry a gun.

"Better then a no." She mumbles.

"There's going to be a few women there wearing veils, i need you to not question me about that." I'm following her mothers orders with that one. Her mother, her mothers wife and her mothers adopted daughter will all be at the wedding, but Arabella musn't know.

She nods.

"And if gunshots break loose, i need you to stay with Luca, okay?"

She looks at me weirdly at that one and then sighs.

"What?" I ask.

"Luca isn't supposed to be the one protecting me. You are." She pokes my arm. "Why... Do you really hate me that much? That you'd leave me under another mans protection during our own wedding day?"

"It's not like that, Arabella. I'll be keeping you safe by killing whoever it is deciding to attack us on our wedding day. I do not hate you so get that out of your head, now."

She looks in my eyes, pouting, white icing around her lips. "Can we have the sex talk now?"

"Jesus christ, woman." I rub my face. "Go ahead, talk."

"If you're going to be able to fuck other girls. I want to be able to fuck other guys." She spits out. "Obviously, i want you to take my virginity- i'll leave you with that privilege. But i know you won't be faithful to me, no Italian man is, so at least let me fuck other men too."

I look at her in pure astonishment. Like hell i'm going to fuck other women. I haven't had sex since i met the damn girl.

"And Asher and Luca have to be included in that because they're hot and know how to not manhandle me or be mean to me." She folds her arms across her chest.

I grab her throat, her hands rest on my wrist and the other on my forearm. And then i push my lips against hers.

I kiss her viscously, tasting the icing and suddenly it's my new favourite fucking taste. I squeeze on the side of her neck as our lips destroy each other and she moans, into my mouth. I push my tongue through her lips, sucking on the tip of her tongue before fucking her mouth with mine.

She groans again, one of her hands coming down to rest on my thigh, i bite down on her bottom lip until i taste copper, then i pull away.

Her eyes wide with desire, her lips plump and swollen, my teeth marks in her bottom lip.

"Let's get one thing straight, Arabella." I hold her cheek in my hand. "You're mine, okay?"

Her eyes dart to mine, "I'm only going to be fully yours if you're fully mine. I don't just want your dick, Roman. I want you. All of you. And if you're not willing to give me that, then all you're going to get out of me is a quick fuck every now and then."

I'm not willing to give anybody all of me. I'm too fucked in the head for that, especially for her.

I argue with myself for a minute before releasing her face. "Why them?"

Her jaw clenched, "Because the more you're a dick to me, the less interested i am in you, and the more interested i am in them. At least they can treat me with fucking respect."

Well, i wasn't expecting that.

"Luca and Asher, you take your turns with them and when i want, with me. That's all i want from you anyway, Arabella." I pull down her bottom lip with my thumb, "I find out, you so as dare, look in another guys direction who isn't Asher, Luca or myself, i'm going to kill them, force you to watch, and then start to slowly blind you one step at a time until all you have left in your memory is my face. Understood?"

Her eyes weren't lustful now, they were angry.

She grabs my wrist and pulls it away from her face. "Yes sir." She says through gritted teeth, slaps me across the face, and then she walks away.

I fucked up.

I need to go to fucking therapy for this woman.

I turn on my chair, placing my head in my hands.

"Threatening to blind your wife is surely not the way to go around trying to get her to trust you." Asher says, walking in from the yard. "You're fucked up man. That one was low."

"Fuck off." I groan.

"Nah." He walks up to ms, takes his phone out of his pocket and types for a moment. My phone pings in mine. "That's Gwendoline McKan's number, she's a psychologist, you should talk to her."

I already have, when i was a kid. She was the psychologist assigned to my case.

"I'm not talking to a fucking therapist." I close my eyes.

"I strongly suggest you do, because something in you're head is making you bipolar and you need to get to the bottom of it before you lose her."

I know. But i'll do it myself.

"You serious about the fucking thing though-"

"I find out you hurt her." I look up, looking into his eyes, "Your sister will get it. Tell that shit to Luca too." I walk out of the room.

I need to get drunk.

=
=
=
=
=
*sigh* roro big mad again

word count: 1957

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 449 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
2.8M 64.5K 37
Dove Genovese, daughter of the second in command of the Italian mafia boss, has one sole purpose in life. That's to never dishonor her mafioso father...
8.3M 218K 82
The Mafia Heirs #1 Azalea (Lea), known as the 'Deadly', is a twenty years old assassin, who has had only one goal in her life : Avenge her parents' d...
91.1K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...