After I Dumped The Villain

By Moretti_patotie

In 9012, the world became a high-temperature melting furnace, animals and plants died, urban infrastructure w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52 Unedited
CHAPTER 53 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 54 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 55 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 56 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 57 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 58 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 59 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 60 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 61 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 62 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 63 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 65 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 66 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 67 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 68 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 69 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 70 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 71 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 72 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 73 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 74 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 75 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 76 UNEDITED
CHAPTER 77 UNEDITED
Chapter 78 - Unedited
Chapter 79- Unedited
Chapter 80 - Unedited
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86

CHAPTER 64 UNEDITED

991 32 1
By Moretti_patotie

When Su Mian woke up again, her throat was swollen and sore, and her head was sore and sore that she was overwhelmed by heavy objects.

It is still the former polar bear exhibition hall, the ground is full of skeletons of elemental beasts, and there are still wet blood stains on the ground, and the drops are clearly clear.

Luo, what about Luo Hansheng? Su Mian's face changed slightly, and she moved her body a bit.

"Don't move." The dumb, almost obscure voice, as if smoked and roasted, was extremely dry.

Su Mian realized that he was blocked by him in the corner. The man's body almost completely covered her. She wanted to speak, but her swollen throat was so unconscious that she couldn't say a word.

Su Mian pushed him again, realizing that she was awake, the man moved his body slightly, closed his eyes against the corner of the wall, his right hand drooped weakly, and the blood stains soon stained the ground.

Su Mian saw that his face was pale without any trace of blood, the ground on which the two were sitting was dark, and he didn't know how much blood Han Luosheng had shed. His face suddenly changed suddenly.

The fear of dying was still in her heart for a long time. She still shivered with cold hands, so she didn't dare to touch Luo Hansheng.

After waiting for a long time, Su Mian regained some strength, feeling that the body's abilities were also restored, and Luo Hansheng was like a lifeless sculpture, and his posture had not changed, so he dared and poked him. Chest, body temperature is normal, neither icy nor extremely hot.

The man's thick eyelashes shuddered slightly, his eyes were half-closed, he didn't even have the strength to open, and he was extremely injured.

Su Mian's expression changed several times, and he drew out his self-defense dagger, looking at the pale and handsome face of the man.

Luo Hansheng has learned from Yue Wanjun that she will kill him, plus nearly died in his hand before, this man's power has reached level 5, once he recovers, no one will be him 'S opponent, she should take the opportunity to kill him and never suffer.

Su Mian's hands were trembling, and he was uncertain, but he saw the man's right hand raised, and an ice blade directly killed the elemental beast at the door, and the black bones were scattered all over the place.

Su Mian was shocked, and the dagger almost fell.

The man opened his eyes halfway, his eyes deep, and said in a low voice: "Want to kill me?"

Su Mian shook his head, his body tense, hiding his dagger behind his ears.

Luo Hansheng smiled lowly and reached out to touch her small face. When she saw her face pale, she took a step back and her face was a little gloomy.

"Kill me now, no one will know." The man's eyes were dark, and his face was all sickly. "It's getting dark. If you leave me behind, I won't be able to live. You can go."

Su Mian opened his mouth. As long as she is sensible, she should turn around and leave, taking advantage of the new round of elemental beasts not being surrounded, taking advantage of the darkness, as long as she returns to the meeting point, she can follow the team back to the base and back to Hantan Village You can also get rid of Luo Hansheng completely, no longer have nightmares day and night, and worry about fear.

And Luo Hansheng suffered such a serious injury, will be swallowed by the elemental beast.

Su Mian stood on the spot and spit out a few words with difficulty: "You, why don't you kill me?"

Before she was in a coma, there was already less air intake and more air out. Luo Hansheng could only live with a little effort.

The man closed his eyes and did not answer. The sharp-looking handsome face with innate anger and indifference waited quietly for the arrival of death.

Su Mian bit his lip, squatted down, unbuttoned his blood-soaked clothes, and looked at his wound.

The man opened his eyes abruptly, his big, pale hands grabbed her, and his eyes were as heavy as twilight, and he shouted in a low voice: "Go."

Luo Hansheng's chest undulated violently. His power counterattack is not over at all, and may fall into rage again at any time, losing his mind, and now if she does not leave, she may really die in her own hands.

Su Mian took a deep breath and shook her hands. They were all wrong in the previous life. They were teammates in this life. She couldn't do such a thing.

"Shut up if you don't want to die." Su Mian shouted hoarsely. After that, all the tears in her sore throat fell. Damn it, how can you pinch your neck?

Luo Hansheng saw that her **** eyes were filled with mist, as if she would cry out in the next second, her tall body stiffened and could no longer be murdered.

Su Mian unbuttoned his neckline and took a breath. The man's strong chest was covered with different lengths of wounds, and the blood stains were solidified. These wounds were not like the bite of the elemental beast, but more like the tyranny in his body. Wounds caused by elemental forces.

And such wounds are almost all over the body. Su Mian looked at him in amazement. He was so injured that he was still alive?

This body is about to break into a sieve.

Su Mian used the healing power to transform him into a clover to help him heal the wound. The power of the green element of the clover entered Luo Hansheng's wound. However, there were too many wounds, too deep, even if the Su Mian recovered. None can be cured, not to mention that she now has very little power in her body.

Luo Hansheng lowered his eyes and looked at her quietly like a pearl, exuding a small shiny face, and said lowly, "Thirsty."

His body knows that he has already reached the edge of collapse. In the early years, in order to force the wall to upgrade the ability, the meridians were seriously damaged. Once the bite was turned back, he was desperate to live. Maybe Su Mian s ability reached the top level, which can cure his ability Backfire, but he can't wait for that time.

thirsty? Su Mian was frustrated. He quickly took out the water cup from his backpack. Before going out to gourd space, he fashioned a large glass of spring water. He didn't want to think about it at the moment, and fed it to Luo Hansheng.

The function of the spring water Su Mian has not yet fully understood, but after she and her grandmother drink it, they feel that it has a warming effect. The grandmother is still a lot stronger, and I do nt know if Luo Hansheng will treat the wound. helpful.

Anyway, a dead horse should be a live horse doctor.

Luo Hansheng saw that she was so close to herself, so well-behaved, her lips raised slightly, glanced at the pink cup, and drank all the water in the cup without a word.

The entrance was cool and sweet, and after drinking it, the internal organs seemed to pour into a trace of warmth, some pain and some numbness. At first it was affordable, but Luo Hansheng's face changed slightly, and Su Mian's eyes glanced dimly.

"Why are you sweating?" Su Mian opened her mouth. It was really a sore throat.

The man's eyes were half closed, his muscles were tight, and he secretly smiled bitterly, because he wanted to hurt him. Thinking of him being lonely and lonely for a lifetime, and ending up in a dying of power dying, is also deserved.

Su Mian saw that his face was very white, and the sweat of the bean dripped. The whole person was a little cramped. He couldn't help but startled. He touched his forehead and asked anxiously: "Luo Hansheng, how are you? Alright? "

The girl's soft little hand covered her forehead, with a slight cold, and the pain seemed to be less severe. Luo Hansheng's thin lips were bitten out with a blood stain, and when she saw her anxiously, she paled and smiled weakly: "You kiss me, it won't hurt."

Su Mian's small face was powdered at a glance. When he saw that he closed his eyes in pain and his face was gray, he restrained his anger and looked at the passage. The entrance of the passage was the skeleton of the elemental beast. There is a thick layer of ashes, and I do nt know how many elemental beasts he killed before.

"Can you go? I will take you out." Su Mian wrote in his palm. The **** smell here is too strong, even if Luo Hansheng killed the elemental beasts nearby, after a long time, the elemental beasts that smelled will continue to gather together.

They must leave as soon as it gets dark.

Luo Hansheng nodded, the different pupils had recovered their glazed colors, and looked at her with deep eyes, then stretched out their hands, and brazenly pressed the weight of the whole body on the girl's slender shoulders.

This is about the first time Su Xiaomian took the initiative to approach him. The man lowered his eyes, converged all the different colors on his eyes, half-closed the little girl, and raised the corners of his lips by an arc.

Su Mian felt that Luo Hansheng was so overwhelmed that she would be overwhelmed. On several occasions, he wanted to throw him directly to the ground, and it was a life, and he just gritted his teeth.

All the way out of the polar bear exhibition hall, I saw that the sky outside had turned dark red and the temperature had dropped.

Around the exhibition hall are scattered skeletons and low-level crystal nuclei, Su Mian helped him sit down, and then picked up all the crystal nuclei.

Seeing that she even picked up the first-level crystal nuclei, the appearance of a little wealthy fan, the man smiled and looked at the dark sky. It turned out that Su Xiaomian liked colorful crystal nuclei. He had some crystal nuclei and could afford them.

After leaving the Polar Bear Exhibition Hall, and at night, the scenic environment is beautiful, the trees are lush, and Su Mian feels smooth breathing as soon as he comes out. Even if all the abilities have not been restored, the physical strength has been restored.

"I went to see if there was a tourist bus in the scenic area. Without a car, we wouldn't go far." Su Mian said flatly.

She could walk to the meeting point alone, but Luo Hansheng, who was seriously injured, could not do without a car.

Luo Hansheng's deep eyes fell on the direction of the former dolphinarium. His face was pale, and he said sickly: "Someone's coming, please go by yourself."

Su Mian's face changed, and she didn't care about picking up low-level crystal nuclei. She dragged Luo Hansheng and said hoarsely: "Go." The **** smell here is too heavy to escape. There is a small house at the ticket office and there is a retail store there.

Luo Hansheng raised his eyes, his eyes were faintly different, and said one word at a time: "You think clearly, don't throw me away now, there will be no chance in the future."

Su Mian was stunned by his eyes, biting his lip and holding his scalp hard: "Don't talk nonsense, go."

Hope Luo Hansheng sees that she saved his life today and will let her go in the future. Anyway, peaceful coexistence.

Luo Hansheng's eyes dropped, his pale and pale face was unpredictable, and he gave a low voice. Three times, he gave her three chances to let her kill him and throw him away, she didn't have any, and he would not let go again in the future. Even if you die, you must die with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 3K 25
In the aftermath of a life-altering tragedy, Jaime and Jackie are whisked away from the chaos of New York City to a small town in Colorado. Their ref...
119K 3.8K 25
Lee Rin died alone at the age of thirty-five. She spent all her life to her career. It is only now that she realized how wrong her decision is. Her f...
309K 34.4K 183
[Contains Volume 4-6] There are different types of kids. There are kids who play around, kids who bury themselves in books, and then there are kids w...
101K 4.6K 143
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...