Same World Yet Different In F...

By slackerlifechan

TBOAH, LCF and ORV reaction Fanfic The story and characters are not mine. The credits will be to the author o... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2: SPENDING MONEY LIKE A MADMAN
CHAPTER 3: RECORD HERE, RECORD THERE, RECORD EVERYWHERE!
CHAPTER 4: UBARR SEA WAR ARC 1
CHAPTER 5: UBARR SEA WAR ARC 2
CHAPTER 6: UBARR SEA WAR ARC 3
CHAPTER 7: UBARR SEA WAR ARC 4
CHAPTER 8: UBARR SEA WAR ARC 5
CHAPTER 9: HENITUSE TERRITORY WAR 1
CHAPTER 10: HENITUSE TERRITORY WAR 2
CHAPTER 11: HENITUSE TERRITORY WAR 3
CHAPTER 12: HENITUSE TERRITORY WAR 4
CHAPTER 13: HENITUSE TERRITORY WAR 5
CHAPTER 14: SPENDING MONEY LIKE A MADMAN 2
CHAPTER 15: THE END RESULTS OF WAR 1
CHAPTER 16: THE END RESULTS OF WAR 2
CHAPTER 17: GRAND NOBLES MEETING
CHAPTER 18: THE RISE OF THE NEW DUCHY AND GAINING A NEW HYUNG 1
EXTRA!!!!
CHAPTER 19: THE RISE OF THE NEW DUCHY AND GAINING A NEW HYUNG 2
CHAPTER 20: THE RISE OF THE NEW DUCHY AND GAINING A NEW HYUNG 3
EXTRA!!!!!
CHAPTER 21: THE RISE OF THE NEW DUCHY AND GAINING A NEW HYUNG 4
CHAPTER 22: THE RISE OF THE NEW DUCHY AND GAINING A NEW HYUNG 5
CHAPTER 23: THE RISE OF THE NEW DUCHY AND GAINING A NEW HYUNG 6
EXTRA!!!!!
CHAPTER 24: LET'S MAKE A DEAL
CHAPTER 25: LET'S BLOW IT UP 1
CHAPTER 26: LET'S BLOW IT UP 2
CHAPTER 27: LET'S BLOW IT UP 3
CHAPTER 28 LET'S BLOW IT UP 4
CHAPTER 29: LET'S BLOW IT UP 5
EXTRA!!!!!
CHAPTER 31: KING'S MAKER
CHAPTER 32: REASONS OF TRANSMIGRATION
EXTRA!!!!
CHAPTER 33: THE BIRTH OF THE DEMON KING OF SALVATION 1
CHAPTER 34: THE BIRTH OF DEMON KING OF SALVATION 2
CHAPTER 35: THE BIRTH OF DEMON KING OF SALVATION 3
EXTRA!!!!!
CHAPTER 36: THE BIRTH OF DEMON KING OF SALVATION 4
CHAPTER 37: It was supposed to be you
EXTRA: YRH-nim Author's Note
EXTRA: NOVEL COVER
EXTRA: Lee Soo Hyuk
CHAPTER 38: Memories

CHAPTER 30: LET'S BLOW IT UP 6

4.3K 259 169
By slackerlifechan

GUIDE:

WORD – LCF story or the sentence on the screen

"Word" characters are talking

'Word' thoughts

<Word> when Reid is talking

(Word) when someone is using telepathy

{Word} Author's comment

CASTS:

SIDE A – TBOAH people who are involved in the war.

SIDE B – LOTCF people who are involved in the war.

Kim Rok Soo Choi Jung Soo

Lee Soo Hyuk Ancient Powers

Thanatos (God of Death) Angelina (Sun God)

Reid Thames (God of Red River) Chronos (God of Time) Jour Thames

NEWCOMERS:

Yoo Joonghyuk Kim Dokja Han Sooyoung

Yoo Sang Ah Lee Gilyoung Shin Yooseung

Lee Jihye Jung Heewon Lee Hyunsung

{I will normalize Lcf White star ranting here in my fanfic.}

Notice: The story that I will put here about ORV is all made by me as I still did not have finished the entire novel.

Notice: I will use whatever name I want. All of the future events that will come upon this are my idea only.

CHAPTER 30: LET'S BLOW IT UP 6

<" Haaa.... Uriel is still stubborn as ever, and you Jour why you give her access here?"> Reid said while looking at his sister who is now sulking.

"I'm sorry brother," Jour said.

<" Haaaa.... What would we do now it already happened? If you to do something here inform me first okay?"> Reid said to his sister.

"Yes brother, also she agreed that she will just stay there and behave," Jour said to his brother.

<" No, I already talk to her and I invited him here. As if their nebula can harm us. Also, I think that she is already there."> Reid said while looking at his sister beaming with happiness.

"Really?! Thank you brother!!! You are the best!!" Jour said while hugging his brother.

<" More than Themis?"> Reid teasingly said.

"Of course not, she is the best for me you know?" Jour said.

<" Yes, yes now let's return because I don't know if your friend will be still alive after meeting her favorites."> Reid said while Jour is just laughing at her friends' behavior.

"Dokja!!!" Uriel shouted.

"Uriel?!" Dokja shouted back.

All of them were shocked at the sudden appearance of this person. They did not have any idea who she is and what is she doing here.

'Is she the one who communicates with me earlier?' Lcf Cale thought.

"Is she an angel?" Tboah Cale asks.

"Ah! Yes, she is an archangel," Dokja said.

"Ah! Where are my manners, Hello, everyone I am your archangel Uriel from the Nebula of Eden. The one who starts to enjoy and love the COMPANIONSHIP between Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk." Uriel said.

"Uriel! Stop it!" Dokja shouted.

"Why? I am just stating facts here and why are you not telling me that there is this kind of beauty here?!" Uriel shouted as he see Lcf Cale.

'What the hell? Is she okay or is she still normal?' Lcf Cale thought.

"Right? All of their beauty is on another level but his beauty can't be compared to anyone," Heewon said to her sponsor.

"My incarnation is right his beauty is on another level. Is he human?" Uriel asks.

"He is human Uriel but there are some people who are not," Dokja said.

"Damn, isn't unfair that he hogged all the beauty and left none to others?" Uriel continues her blabbering.

"Yoo Jooonghyuk's beauty will become nothing if we put him on his side," Uriel continued as she did not care if Joonghyuk heard it.

'Uriel!! Why did you say that?!' Dokja internally screams at what Uriel said.

"My apologies for not introducing myself I am Ca-," Lcf Cale is now introducing himself but cut by Rok Soo.

"May I do the Honor to our Commander, He is the only Young Master silver light, The Commander of Northeastern Region of Roan Kingdom, Multiple Ancient Power user, and the soon to be Supreme Commander of allied nations in the Future. Cale Henituse." Rok Soo said as he ended his introduction to Lcf Cale.

'Supreme commander? Me? Why?!' Lcf Cale thought. Little did he know Rok Soo asks his Uncle to tell him if Cale succeeded in getting his dream or not. Reid answered him honestly that is not, and he just became the supreme commander for the war with star after he resign as the commander of the northeastern region.

Seeing the expression of Lcf Cale, Rok soo just smirked at him.

'This bastard...' Lcf Cale thought as he see the smirk of Rok Soo.

"Wow, he exceptional human," Uriel said.

"Yes, he is," Sooyoung said.

"Actually I am quite intrigued as to who is that golden elf over there," Uriel said while pointing at Lcf Eruhaben.

"He is Eruhaben-nim a golden dragon," Lcf Cale answered.

"What?! He is a dragon? No wonder his beauty and elegance are like that," Uriel said.

"The elegance that you cannot afford to get," Dokja said to Uriel.

"Hey!" Uriel shouted.

<" Seeing that you are now shouting means you already introduce yourself?"> Reid said as he see Uriel being comfortable.

"Uriel!!" Jour shouted as she approach Uriel and hugged her.

"Jour!!!" Uriel shouted back.

"W-wait, let me answer your brother first, and let's just have our time later with your child," Uriel said.

"Okay, do you already meet my child though?" Jour said.

"Huh? Not yet," Uriel dumbfoundedly replied.

"My child is right here," Jour said as she pointed to Tboah Cale, Lcf Cale, and Rok soo.

"What?! This ethereal human is your child?!" Uriel shouted as she is shocked at the sudden revelation.

"Yes, and I will just explain it to you later," Jour said.

"Okay, if you say so," Uriel said.

<" Uriel?"> Reid said.

"Ah! Yes, I am fine especially I meet new people here, and thank you for allowing me here," Uriel said.

<" Ok fine, now that you all now know who is she we will now proceed to the last part of bombing an island."> Reid said.

"Bombing?" Uriel asks.

"Just watch," Jour said.

CHAPTER 30: LET'S BLOW IT UP 6 (CHAPTER 95 – 96: IF I HAVE TO MOVE 5-6)

A large wave rushed toward them.

"Ugh! Everybody hold on to my body!"

Archie shouted urgently. The waves produced by the bomb were still dangerous, even though they were outside of the explosion's range. Cale, along with everyone else, quickly laid down flat to hug Archie.

"Damn it feels like it is really massive explosive as how he acts," Sooyoung said.

"It is considering a big wave is coming to them," Heewon said.

"Haaa.... I thought you want a peaceful life then why are you bombing an island?" Lcf Alver said.

Hearing this Lcf Cale just shrugged because what is done is done and he cannot fix it anymore.

Cale looked toward the source of the loud noise behind the tall waves.

Booom-
Guuuuuuuuu-
Splaaaaaash.

A bright light rushed out of the island in the midst of all of those noises. Cale could see that a black smoke had taken its place once he could open his eyes again.

All sorts of debris were flying out from within the black smoke.

Cale's jaws dropped.

"Well, I guess he is still normal considering he is still shocked at what he did," Tboah laver said while the others nod.

"But who will not be shocked at this sight right? Even in my experience in the military, we did not see any like this before." Hyunsung said.

"Well, even if we are from different dimensions we know that even the military will not do this easily ok? And this is a one in a lifetime experience so treasure it," Soo Hyuk said.

'Treasure what? Is he okay?' Lcf Cale thought.

"...This."

It looked like the whole island was floating away as it broke down into small particles of dust.

"It is like there is no island there in the first place," Dokja said.

"That is the power of a bomb that a dragon made and some highest magic stones," Tboah Rosalyn said.

"Damn, now I am curious how he fights in the other wars," Lcf Bud said.

"...Is much stronger than I expected?"

"Just how strong you just needed huh?" Jihye said.

"Haaa...... you really like giving headaches huh," Lcf Alver said.

"Giving headaches are really running on their blood, haaaaa......." Said the person who is sitting at the side of the theater with his loyal subordinates.

He had never expected this much explosive power, even though he knew that the bombs would be stronger than average. He did claim that he would destroy the island, but the impact of the explosion on the ocean was huge.

Raon, who looked calm and composed, tilted his head in confusion.

"Wasn't this what you wanted, human? I thought you meant it when you said you wanted to destroy it. That's why I fortified the bombs a couple more times."

"Haaaa..... so that his child fault why the bombs are stronger than he anticipated huh," Jung soo said.

'Vicious kids," Dokja said.

He is glad that the children under his wing are not like Raon because he did not know how he will handle it.

This was the result of a miscommunication.
There was no need to fortify those strong bombs.

"You need to stop making more misunderstanding Cale-nim," Lcf Choi Han said.

"Huh?" Lcf Cale said.

"This dense bastard," Lcf Eruhaben said.

"Oh! The beautiful elf talk!" Uriel said.

"Uriel, calm down, if you don't the other people see an archangel being weird like that one" Jour said while pointing at Lcf Clopeh.

Cale continued to hold onto Archie's back tightly as he looked around the destroyed island. All he could see was the black smoke where the island used to stand.

"Move farther back."

Archie flinched before quietly moving as Raon instructed. Cale could not take his eyes off of the ocean. The black smoke slowly started to dissipate and the island reappeared.

Guuuuuuuuu-

The cliff that they were standing on earlier was slowly crumbling. It was like dominos after that. The entire island soon started to sink into the ocean.

"Damn....... I'm speechless....." Dokja said.

"You are not the only one, even the sunfish is shocked at the scale of the destruction," Sooyoung said.

Aaaahhh!
Kiiiiiiiiiii-!

It was faint because they were far away, but Cale could hear both humans and mermaids screaming.

Splash.

The water rippled as Witira shot up into the air.

"Attack!"

Following the large Humpback Whale's command, the Whale Tribe, whales, and the oceanic beast people all rushed toward the crumbling island. The people escaping from the island needed to face Witira's whip.

"...What a terrible sight."

It was a selfish thought, and he was the one who caused this to happen, but he felt uncomfortable looking at the mess. That was why he just wanted to live a peaceful life.

"It is not a selfish thought," Uriel said.

"You save lives doing it, so don't call yourself selfish," Uriel added.

"Wow, you are now acting like a real archangel," Jour said while Uriel just pout at her friend.

"Peaceful life? Ha! What a joke, is your peaceful life including being a commander?" Rok Soo said.

"Shut Up bastard," Lcf Cale said.

Cale's eyes grew cloudy as he looked out toward the ocean. The way he was looking out made it seem like there were a lot of complicated emotions going through his mind.

Raon started to speak at that moment.

"It is a problem that you're so compassionate, but that is also your strong suit."

"Your child is right Cale every time he sets something no one can budge him to change it," SooHyuk said while earning multiple nods from the Lcf side.

'What? Compassionate?'

Cale was shocked. Would a compassionate person think about destroying an island?

"Haaaa.... You need to explain them more because not everyone does have that kind of smartness you know?" Jung soo said.

'What did I suddenly do now?' Lcf Cale thought.

"My nephew is right Cale-nim please explain or say your true thoughts some time for us not to misunderstand your actions," Lcf Choi Han said.

Raon continued to speak.

"We did the right thing for that old human, as well as for Beacrox, who helped out with my revenge."

That did not necessarily mean it was the right thing, but Cale wasn't the type to always do the right thing.

– Plus, didn't you say they were part of the organization that handed me over to the Marquis? Even if they are not the actual people who did that, they are all the same.

"Hmm? Why would a Marquis will be involved to Raon-nim?"Tboah Alver asks.

<" I will just show it to you in the future,"> Reid said.

"Thank you, sir Reid," Tboah Alver said.

"It is good that we already revenge Raon before and it is good that the Sten Estate is now on a new shape also," Lcf Cale thought.

Cale looked up at the sky after hearing Raon's words. He then patted the Killer Whale's back.

"Let's go."

Archie quietly moved toward Hais Island 12.

"I guess there wasn't a need for Lock or the children to get involved."
"Indeed."

"Hoo....," Tboah Lock is relieved as he hears that his siblings will not be involved in the fight anymore.

"Are you running an orphanage because it is like you are running one because of the number of children that you adapted?" Sooyoung asks.

"Of course not," Lcf Cale said.

"They are just staying under my wing though," Lcf Cale added.

"This dense bastard," Soo Hyuk mumbled.

Cale could see Hais Island 12 as he responded to Choi Han. He could see the Wolf children with the whales. Choi Han, who had been looking at them as well, started to frown.

"Cale-nim, did you order them to stay like that?"
"Yes."

Choi Han looked toward the Wolf children before shutting up at Cale's stern response. He was just thankful that there wasn't a need for them to get involved.

Hais Island 12 was about ⅓ the size of Hais Island 5. The large Killer Whale quickly approached the small island.

'Now I just need to wait for Witira to bring over a mermaid corpse.'

"Hm? Why do you need it, young master?" Tboah Rosalyn asks.

"For medicine," Lcf Rosalyn said.

Cale was pretty satisfied with the results of this operation.

It was at that moment.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"There is still alive after of that explosion?" Jihye asks.

"Well, I think even death did not accept his filthy soul that is why he is still alive," Tboah Cale said.

'Hmm?'

Cale turned his head. Raon immediately spoke into Cale's mind.

– I am going invisible.

'Why so suddenly?'

"That bastard."

'Hmm?'

He could hear Choi Han's angry voice. At the same time, Cale finally figured out what was going on.

"...Son of a-."

He could see something red flying toward them using levitation magic.

"He is barely hanging on his life," Joonghyuk said.

"That bastard needs to die," Tboah Choi Han said.

"I'm going to kill you! You must DIE!"

It was Redika. The blood crazy mage bastard was accurately flying toward the Killer Whale, Archie. Although his right eye was injured, he still seemed to have some sight. The blood crazy bastard was covered in blood as he was flying toward them.

"His appearance is disgusting," Uriel nonchalantly said.

However, his flight was very unstable. It was probably because he was controlling the mana with only one hand.

Rosalyn chimed in at that moment.

"Mm, he seems to be in a state of mana explosion."
"What?"

"It is possible considering his current condition," Tboah Rosalyn said.

Mana explosion was a technique that people who handled mana used by putting their lives on the line.
Redika seemed to have truly gone crazy.

"One arm and eye weren't enough for you?! You crazy bastard! I'm going to kill you!"

Redika was only looking at Choi Han. He was crying bloody tears as he continued to fly toward them.

"Sigh, still saying the same thing."

Choi Han sighed before standing up on Archie's back.

'What the hell is going on?'

Cale let out a sigh. He was not afraid of Redika. Choi Han could even fight off a Dragon that had used mana explosion, so why would he worry about Redika? In fact, it was better to get rid of him completely.

"What is the meaning that Choi Han already fight a dragon that used man explosion?" Tboah Eruhaben asks.

<" I had rather show it to you in the future than spoiling all of you. Just let it pass it this time,"> Reid said while the dragons that are curious at the said event just nodded.

However, Cale was looking past Redika.

"Why is that headed over here?"

A ship that had broken sides was moving toward Hais Island 12. To be more specific, it was heading toward Cale's group that was sitting on top of Archie's back.

The ship with the golden aura using swordsman was heading toward them.

'Your subordinates and organization members are either running away or dying, so why aren't you going to help them?'

That was what Cale wanted to ask.

"Who are you?!"

The swordsman asked, but Cale did not respond. He didn't have a reason to respond to her. Cale looked around and saw that nobody else was coming toward them. The Whales seemed to be caught up with the mermaids.

"...Should I fight?"

Cale patted Archie's back in order to say, 'No,' to the suddenly respectful Archie.

"Wow!! Archie is rarely so respectful other than the Whale King," Lcf Whitira said.

Meanwhile, Tboah Archie pities his other self as he is monitored by a human? Yes, he questioned if Lcf Cale is a human or not because of his ruthlessness and viciousness.

"I will do it."

Rosalyn stood up. Blue mana was swirling slightly above her hand. Choi Han bit his lips while turning his gaze to look at the swordsman. This swordmaster-level woman seemed to be someone he should fight. Rosalyn continued to speak at that moment.

"Choi Han, you take care of that mage. I will handle the swordsman."

Rosalyn was a genius mage who was already close to the highest-tier a mage could achieve.

"Of course, I don't think I can defeat her, but I will be able to hold her back."

Rosalyn ignored Choi Han's gaze and looked toward Cale.

"That should be enough, right, young master Cale?"

"She really understands Young Master Cale the most huh," Tboah Alver said.

She didn't know why, but the fact that Raon turned invisible made it seem like it would be difficult for Raon to help in this battle. In that case, she just needed to step up.

"Mm, Miss Rosalyn, let's fight together."
"Excuse me?"

'He's going to fight with me?'

"What are you now planning huh?" Lcf Alver asks while massaging his temples.

"He will just make more chaos your highness," Lcf Choi Han said.

"Haaa.... I did expect that he will do that," Lcf Alver said.

Rosalyn looked toward Cale with shock. However, Cale was looking toward Hais Island 12.
She had misunderstood Cale's words. He never said that he would be the one to fight with her.

"Haaa....... Please for the sake of misunderstanding please explain your thoughts well," Rok Soo said.

"You know you are being overdramatic right now old man," Lcf Cale said.

"What?!" Rok Soo shouted.

"Now, now old mans settle down now," Tboah Cale said as he see this conversation funny.

Cale shouted toward the island.

"Go!"

"Yes sir!"

He heard some energetic responses from the island.
12 people soon got on the small whale and headed toward them. The two slightly larger whales that were waiting at Hais Island 12 followed behind them as well. They swam past Archie and toward the ship.

"Y, you crazy bastards!"

One of the crew members on the ship started to shout.
Cale shrugged his shoulders at Choi Han before responding.

"Are they the only secret organization? We are also a secret organization, starting now."

"I swear that I will kill you Cale Henituse after we finish this," Lcf White star said.

"Why don't you do it right now? Coward," Lcf Cale said.

"This bastard just wait for me until I balance my plate," Lcf White star mumbled as he gritted his teeth in anger.

"Hooo~~ so you still not balance your plate huh," Lcf Eruhaben said.

"So that is the reason you cannot fight now huh," Lcf Cale said.

The Wolf children, who were all wearing black masks and black outfits with one white star and five red stars on their chests, rushed toward the ship.

Cale didn't know when they got used to it, but they seemed to be able to move freely on the whales. It was fitting for the physically-gifted Wolf tribe.

"You go as well. Miss Rosalyn, you too."

Choi Han and Rosalyn looked at each other before each saying one thing to Cale and then heading off.

"I will be back soon. Please stay safely hidden, Cale-nim."
"Young master Cale, be careful."

The Killer Whale, Archie, looked toward them in disbelief, but kept his mouth shut.

"Just shut your mouth if you see them acting like that again," Lcf Archie comforted himself while watching this.

Choi Han landed on one of the other two whales and headed toward Redika while Rosalyn used levitation magic to head toward the ship.

"Kill, kill, kill! I'm going to kill you! Who the fuck are you?!"

"He is too agitated," Sooyoung said.

"Well, I cannot blame him after being like that," Dokja said.

Redika was shouting while flying in an unstable manner and shooting out his magic. However, Choi Han used his aura to destroy all of the attack magic before it reached him.

"Who are you?"

The swordsman's voice reached Choi Han's ear.

At that moment, the swordsman swung down with her sword and an aura blast that looked like a boomerang shot out toward Rosalyn.

"Shield. Blink."

Rosalyn easily dodged the attack before shooting a fire orb back. The swordsman dodged, but the orb crashed into the ship's deck.

Bang!

A part of the ship broke off. Rosalyn used this moment to toy with the swordsman who was covered in her golden aura.

"I'm not sure. Who do you think we are? You can't tell?"

Choi Han heard Rosalyn teasing the swordsman before blinking his eyes and shouting toward Redika.

"We are the secret organization!"

"Uncle, for all due respect you need some acting lessons from Cale," Jung soo said.

"I agree to my dongsaeng Lcf Choi Han you need to learn how to act and also you, Tboah Choi Han you need to learn because you are the same person so I am sure that you cannot also act," Soo Hyuk said.

"Haaa... I tried it before but he is hopeless," Lcf Cale said in a disappointing tone.

"Cale-nim.....," Lcf Choi Han said.

"He is really that hopeless?" Dokja asks.

"You witness it right?" Lcf Cae said.

"But if you can't still believe it then try teaching him with Soo Hyuk Hyung later.

Sigh.

Cale let out a sigh after hearing Choi Han's loud voice. He didn't mean for him to say it out loud like that. But it didn't matter as long as they kept their identities a secret.

"Archie, let's get closer to the island."
"...Yes sir."

Archie watched Choi Han, Rosalyn, and the Wolf children on the whale fighting the members of Arm as he slowly headed toward Hais Island 12.

Archie couldn't help but think that Cale's group was really strong.

"Who will not think that they even beat a half-dragon on berserk mode," Lcf Archie said.

"What?!" all of the people who did not witness it exclaimed.

"What did you say? Half dragon and it is in the berserk state?" Tboah Eruhaben asks.

<" Now, now Lcf Archie no spoilers okay? And what he said is true. Don't worry you will be able to watch it in the future."> Reid said.

'Damn, just what the extent of Cale's group,' Dokja thought.

Bang!
Aaaaah!

He heard something breaking and someone screaming, but it was not one of Cale's people. Archie couldn't help but wonder how such strong people were all serving one person.

"I am also wondering that, like where in the continent these strong individuals by himself," Tboah Alver.

"I will make you bleed as well! Ugh, I'm going to kill you!"

Redika must have been having trouble with his levitation magic, as he floated very close to the water while casting his attack magic toward Choi Han. However, Choi Han was still able to easily handle all of Redika's attacks with his aura.

"Show me what you got. I'll play with you."

Choi Han confidently answered back before moving even closer to Redika. He was moving very slowly, as if he was cornering this blood-covered human who was slowly losing his rationality from the mana explosion.

"Ugh, die!"

Redika's mana shot out like it was exploding. Choi Han kicked off the whale in order to dodge.

Bang!

Hais Island 12 was hit by Redika's blast and some rocks shot up into the air. Choi Han didn't care, as was currently rushing toward Redika.

Rosalyn was in a similar situation.

"Wow, unni, you are so strong"

"Right? I am a pretty strong mage."

"Haaaa.... This really reminds me of the foolish things that Hannah did," Lcf Cale said.

"Don't worry about it Young Master Cale my sister surely repent on that already," Lcf Jack said.

"Those two are still alive?!" Lcf Adin shouted.

"Well, of course, the holy twins are alive can't you see them here?" Lcf Cale said.

Rosalyn and the swordsman seemed to be casually fighting. However, the ship continued to break as the two continued their battle.
Archie was amazed that such strong people were all gathered together. However, Archie could not cover the shocked expression on his face at what happened next.

"...Young master Cale, what are you doing?"

Cale pretended not to hear Archie's voice as he climbed off of Archie's back.

Splash.

He jumped into the water that was about chest level.

Cale then moved to hide behind the large Killer Whale.

The invisible Raon was currently hanging on Cale's back.

– Human, is there a reason you need to hide behind this Whale?

'Of course. I won't be seen if I hide behind something this big.'

Cale did not respond to Raon's question and only said what he needed to say.

"Let's destroy it."

"Haaa.... His antics are on it again," Lcf Alver said.

<" Archie just ... don't give up. There is still more in the future,"> Reid said earning a sad expression from Lcf Archie.

Archie flinched after hearing Cale's voice.

'Again? You're going to destroy something else?'

"Sadly, yes...." Lcf Rosalyn said.

"Ha...... please I am trying to forget that for the sake of my mentality," Lcf Archie said.

But Raon was still calm.

"Alright, human."

Archie flinched again. He couldn't see the Dragon, but he had definitely just heard him. The small Dragon said that he was going to destroy it. Archie just kept his mouth shut.

"Let's give them what they deserve."

Raon decided to punish the members of the organization that was the reason he was abused for his first four years.

"What?! Who dares to abused dragons?!" Tboah Eruhaben said while leaking his dragon fear.

<" Now, now Eruhaben we cannot afford to continue that,"> Reid said as he remove the suppressive aura of Tboah Eruhaben.

<" Like what I said I will show it in the future so just wait,"> Reid said as he resume playing the video.

Oooooooong-

"Holy crap."

Archie, who was planning on keeping his mouth shut, could not help but speak.

A large number of thin and small mana arrows filled the sky.

"Aaaaaaah!"

At that moment, Choi Han cut off Redika's right arm and watched it fall into the water.

The blonde swordsman looked up toward the sky.

"...Unni, you have another mage as well?"

"How can she compare a dragon for a puny mage?" one of the elves said.

Hearing this Lcf Hannah Can't help to cover her face because of embarrassment.

"Didn't I tell you we are a secret organization?"

The swordsman started to gather her golden aura as much as possible. Rosalyn scoffed at her before saying just one thing.

"Retreat!"

The Whales quickly started to retreat. However, there was no need to do that.

"Fire."

The moment Cale instructed, the numerous mana arrows all fired accurately toward the ship the swordsman was on.

"Retreat!"

The blonde swordsman shouted as her golden aura shot out toward the arrows. However, her golden aura was not strong nor wide enough to defend against hundreds of arrows.

"Dragons really are mighty."

"Of course Human, I am great and mighty!!" Raon exclaimed.

"Oh!! How cute is he your child? You and Dokja do have multiple similarities, to be honest." Uriel said.

Cale was in awe as he watched the remaining arrows hit the ship.

Bang! Bang! Boooom!

Many different noises of explosion filled his ear.

"You are right. I am amazing."

Raon responded as Archie let out a dig that actually sounded more like a compliment.

"Crazy."

Naturally, the ship was damaged significantly.
However, it wasn't completely destroyed.

"That swordsman is pretty strong."

Raon's assessment was spot on. The swordsman was amazing. She was able to send out another boomerang shaped golden aura which destroyed more of Raon's mana arrows.

There were still enough to pretty much destroy the ship though.

"Ugh, ugh!"

Redika's body was shaking. Choi Han quietly observed the now-armless mage.

"I guess he'll die."

Cale was observing Redika, who was nearing the end of his mana explosion. He assumed Choi Han would not do anything else since Redika would soon die.

"Aaaah!"

But he was wrong.

Spurt!

Blood splattered everywhere.

Choi Han had swung his sword one more time at Redika's right eye. Cale turned away as he didn't want to see that sight. However, he was now looking at the ship that was continuing to crumble.

Boom.

The ship was breaking apart, starting from the bow. However, Cale clicked his tongue while watching the destruction.

"There was another one left, as I expected."

At the same time, Cale was shocked.

"He was a magic spearman."
"Human, you didn't know?"
"Yeah, I didn't."
"I see."

A magic spearman was someone who used both magic and spears. Although the spearman was not at the spearmaster-level, he could use magic. The spearman, who had not been using magic very much while he had been on the island, flew over using levitation magic to save just one person.

Only the blonde swordsman flew up from the rubbles of the ship.

"Aaaaaaah!"
"Please save us too!"

The members of the organization who were still alive shouted toward the spearman, but the spearman did not even turn to look at them.

He just looked toward Redika.

"Pretty strong."

Cale could feel the strength of the secret organization.

"Ha!!! Now you feel the strength of my organization," Lcf White star said.

"Yeah, the organization that we beat for five times," Lcf Cale said.

"F-five?! What are you saying?!" Lcf White star shouted.

"Oh, you did not remember anymore? Well, I guess facing multiple defeats makes you forget some things. Well, first in that island, second, when we are in ten finger mountain, Henituse battle, Caro kingdom battle, and lastly the Gorge of death battle," Lcf Cale said as he snickers to the side of Lcf White Star.

If this magic spearman can use levitation magic on two people, he was at least at the upper middle-tier mage level. He was both an upper middle-tier mage and a spearman who was close to reaching the spearmaster level.

"Do not worry. He is still weaker than Choi Han."
"I know. It's just that he is stronger than me."

"Of course, he is," Lcf Alver said.

" I know it already okay don't push it more to me," Lcf Cale said.

Silence suddenly filled the area. Raon finally started to speak after a while.

"Stronger than you, mm, it is kind of obvious that, mm, there are many people stronger than you. So do not be too upset."

Cale wanted to say something back to Raon, but could not do so.

Bang!

"...Scary."

A golden aura hit Redika's body, which exploded on impact. Cale could see Choi Han retreating on a whale while sending out an attack with his black aura.
However, it did not reach the magic spearman and swordsman in the air.

A frowning Choi Han tried to swing his sword one more time as Rosalyn slowly floated up into the air. The two of them peeked toward Cale, but could not call out to him. The silence continued, no, the screams of the people on the burning boat continued.

Rosalyn and Choi Han were ready to attack the magic spearman and blonde swordsman at any moment.

It was at that moment.

Splash-

They could hear water splashing. Witira, as well as some of the Whale tribe members, were swimming their way.

"How disappointing."

"That's why I said we should just run."

The spearman sounded annoyed as he responded to the swordsman. He then looked toward Choi Han, Rosalyn, and the Wolf children. They were all still wearing masks.

"I can't tell who they are."
"Maybe you'll find out if we fight some more."

The spearman saw the blue mana swirling on top of Rosalyn's palm and shook his head.

"It'll be a draw at best."

Flick! Bang!

The large blue whip landed on the water. At the same time, Witira used the recoil of the whip to jump into the air. The spearman summoned a five-colored magic scroll that made Rosalyn certain it was covered in highest-grade Magic Stone powder.

"No!"

Rosalyn followed Witira and headed for the two enemies. Choi Han's black aura also shot toward them like a bullet.

However, the spearman ripped the scroll in half before their attacks could reach them and both he and the swordmaster-level swordsman started to turn transparent. It was a long distance teleportation scroll. The blonde woman frowned as she parried Choi Han's aura with her own aura. A small explosion occurred, and she used that moment to wave toward Choi Han and Rosalyn.

"Bye-bye, anonymous people."

She then looked toward the angry-looking Witira and started to smile.

"So sad."

Witira started to frown even more.

Crackle-

The usual noise of a magic scroll being activated occurred as the two people seemed to be almost completely transparent now. Cale was at a loss of words.

'What a stereotypical villains' escape.'

"Yes, I agree can't they not think something else?" Rok Soo said.

"Unfortunately no, because their leader is dumb as hell," Lcf Cale said.

However, not everyone was just sitting around.

"Ugh!"

The magic spearman coughed up blood. An arrow had pierced through his stomach. The small mana arrow that flew from behind him was still spiraling in the spearman's body. The injury was slowly being opened wider.

"Oppa! Y, you bastards!"

"Tch! Oppa? Hah! Now I am starting to be angry again," Lcf Hannah said.

"You can just torture him again if he is still alive later Hannah," Lcf Cale nonchalantly said.

"Yes, you are right young master Cale," Lcf Hannah said.

The blonde woman who was calm until now suddenly became angry.

Crackle-

However, the magic scroll fully activated at that moment and the two of them disappeared.
No more noise could be heard.

"Ah."

Rosalyn let out a gasp and Witira's whip passed through where the two enemies had been standing. Choi Han was biting down on his lips as he looked toward the small remains of Redika.

At that moment, Cale, who was just peeking his head out from behind Archie, heard a voice from behind him.

"I did it."

Raon casually answered.

"A trace of my mana will remain in that magic spearman's body, even if he heals the injury. Only another dragon will be able to locate it. I will kill him immediately if he comes near us again."

"Vicious kid," Dokja said.

"As if your kids are not vicious also," Uriel said.

"Hey, we are not vicious!" The kids under Dokja shouted.

Everybody looked toward Raon.
The Killer Whale Archie flinched, while Cale started to clap.

"Raon really is amazing!"

Hearing this Raon just puffed his chest out to boast his Greatness and mightiness as a dragon.

If it was possible to know when he was near, it gave them a way to prepare for the secret organization. Of course, there should be no more interactions with them since they had no idea about the identity of Cale's group.
But it didn't hurt to have extra protection.

"Yes, I am amazing."

Raon shrugged. There was a reason Raon had left the trace of his mana. Just by looking at the two enemies was enough to know that there were a lot of strong people within the organization. Dragons enjoyed overpowering strong people.

"... I will wait until I am a bit bigger."

"That's right Raon," Lcf Cale.

"Of course, I am right because I am the great and mighty dragon," Raon shouted.

"Kid, there are also times that Dragons may make a mistake don't forget about that," Lcf Eruhaben said.

"Yes, Goldie Gramps," Raon said.

"Hmm? What did you say?"
"It is nothing, human."

Cale did not hear what Raon had said, but Archie definitely did. Archie suddenly had a feeling of fear. The Black Dragon in front of him was young, but he recalled the stories that he had heard about the adult Dragons that could use Dragon's Breath.
The Whales had heard stories that were passed down through the generations that the history of the continent would change if an adult Dragon became completely and thoroughly enraged.

"Poor Archie," Lcf Paseton said as he continue to pity Lcf Archie.

Cale slowly started to walk toward the island.

Splash, splash.
Witira approached him once he got close enough to where the water was only at his ankles. Her two subordinates were behind her.

"Sorry young master Cale. We couldn't focus on them because we wanted to get rid of the mermaids."
"That's okay. It's not like we couldn't handle them."
"We will take care of the rest."
"Good."

Cale nodded his head as he took another step toward the island. Witira felt apologetic after seeing the slightly annoyed expression on Cale's face. She felt like she got him involved in an unnecessary mess.
That was why she had her subordinates quickly hand over the thing he had asked for.

"Here is what you asked for."
"Oh, mm. Okay."

It was the mermaid corpse. It was very clean, just like it was when it was still alive.
Cale had asked Witira to bring over one of the strong mermaids that had absorbed dead mana.

"Who is it?"
"One of the mermaid royalty."

"Wow, they really give the best for you huh," Rok Soo said.

"Of course, Young Master Cale only deserves the best after helping us on the merfolks." Lcf Whitira said while Lcf Cale nodded internally.

'Yes, only the best is suited for me,' Lcf Cale thought.

He never expected her to bring over a mermaid royalty in corpse form.

"Okay. We can go heal him right away."

Any mermaid would have worked to get rid of the poison, but a strong mermaid's blood would make it faster, as well as make the future recovery much easier.

The poison in Ron's body may not have spread everywhere yet, but he still had been dealing with the poison for a while. That was why Cale wanted to do whatever he could to get rid of it without leaving any problematic issues behind. This was the reason why he had asked Witira to find a corpse rather than Cale's group finding it themselves.

'We don't have a solution for the arm right now.'

"Yes, because at that time we still did not meet Mary. The one who makes new arm for Ron," Lcf Cale said.

Healing was possible if he still had the detached arm. However, Ron didn't have the arm, and even if he did, it was probably rotting by now since so many days had passed since it was cut off.

'...But there is a method.'

The real arm was impossible, but a similar one was possible.

They needed a necromancer, those who deal with corpses. Necromancers were anatomists and technicians. It would be weird if they weren't anatomists or technicians, since they mainly put corpses together for their use.

Cale was certain that a necromancer that everybody believed to have disappeared was still on the Western Continent.

'The problem is that I don't know where they are.'

"Even though you did not know their locations yet you were still able to find them," Tboah Alver said.

"It may be called Fate for me. Sometimes some things are truly fated to you." Jour said.

"I think I am one of the reasons why Cale meet Mary because I ask for his help before they met," Lcf Alver said.

"My nephew is right, I think that is the way how they meet," Lcf Tasha said.

Cale had no idea about it because it was never discussed in the novel. That was why he decided to think about that later.

"Commander Archie and the whales will take you to Hais Island 1."
"Okay. You all still have things to do, right?"

The Whale tribe probably didn't want to miss this opportunity now that the mermaids' reinforcement was gone. That was why Whale King Shickler was not here and was instead still chasing down some mermaids.

"Yes, they were escaping to the East. We will chase after them to the end."

The phrase, 'to the end,' sounded vicious. Cale asked without thinking much about it.

"Will you obliterate the mermaids?"
"No. This might sound funny, but the balance will be destroyed if they are all gone as well. We need to keep them alive, but will keep them in check."

"That is right, if the balance is destroyed it can another headache," Tboah Whitira said while Lcf Whitira nodded at the remarks of her other-self.

"...The Whale tribe is a very scary tribe."

Witira did not respond and instead just smiled back at Cale. Cale did not like this smile very much. Although he shouldn't speak since he had helped the Whale tribe by blowing up the island, the Whale tribe had a tendency to think that they were the greatest tribe alive.

"Well.... That is true but there are still limitations on that Young master Cale," Lcf Whitira shyly said.

"It's okay, I understand," Lcf Cale said.

It made sense why the mermaids would hate the Whale tribe that ruled the ocean under the name of peace.
But there were always two sides to a story.

'Not my problem.'

"Right not your life, not your problem but seeing how you stick yourself on their business really contradicts your idea of living quietly," Soo Hyuk said.

Cale was someone who only moved based on what benefit he could gain from each situation. Thinking about this would not benefit him, so there was no point in thinking about it.

"Then I am going to go now. We are in a bit of a hurry."

They needed to quickly heal Ron now that they had the necessary ingredient.

Cale arrived at Hais Island 1 and quickly entered the tent.

"Ron."
"Young master-nim."

Beacrox stood up and looked toward Cale. He saw Choi Han and Hilsman coming in with the mermaid corpse and closed his mouth.
Ron was sleeping. The assassin was not aware that people had arrived.

Sigh.

A deep sigh came out of Cale's mouth. A pile of highest-grade potions was sitting next to Ron's bed.

"Beacrox, remove the covers."
"Yes sir."
"Can you lend me a glove?"

Beacrox, who was removing the blanket, suddenly flinched. He started to speak without looking at Cale.

"...Are you going to personally do it?"

Beacrox quietly observed his father's face as he recalled what his father had told him. Ron had told Beacrox how strong the organization, 'Arm,' was every time he was awake.

He heard Cale's confident response at that time.

"Yes, I will do it."

Beacrox took a white glove out of his pocket and handed it to Cale. Cale put it on and inspected Ron's infected areas. The poison seemed to have settled down a bit after being doused in highest-grade potions.

Cale motioned to Choi Han, who quickly brought the mermaid corpse over. The corpse cast a shadow over Ron's body as Cale took out a dagger and cut open the mermaid royalty's corpse.

Drip, drip.

The mermaid's blood started to drip one to two drops at a time before spurting out. Cale guided the corpse to make sure that the blood landed on Ron's sides and thigh. He then cut the corpse in other places as well in order to hit all of the infected areas.

"Beacrox, pour a highest-grade potion."
"Yes sir."

Siiiiiiizzle.

The potion, mermaid blood, and mermaid poison mixed with each other and started to sizzle. However they could see that the mermaid blood that was mixed with the highest-grade potion was evaporating the poison.

"Oooo, ugh."

Ron started to groan. His eyelids started to shake.

It was because the mermaid poison that was deep in his body was starting to disappear.

Ron's eyes slowly started to open.

"...Young master-nim."
"Stop talking, I am busy."

"Awwww~ he cares about his butler well~~," Jung Soo said.

"Yes just like in the past with us," Soo Hyuk added.

"Shut up you two!" Lcf Cale shouted.

<" Don't worry these scenes will be blurred to the kids,"> Reid suddenly said earning relief from some of the audience.

Ron still continued to ask.

"Are you healing me right now?"
"Yes."

Cale verified that the sticky poison that was stuck to Ron's body was gone before looking toward Ron.

"The poison is gone. Now you just need to recover."
"I see."

Cale took off the now-bloody white glove and threw it into the fire.

"Ron."
"Yes, young master-nim."

Ron looked back at Cale. Beacrox was looking at Cale as well.

"There is nobody left in that organization that knows your face. You know what I mean, right?"

Cale turned away from the fire in order to look at Ron as he continued.

"It means it is now time to go home."

The poison was gone and the person who took Ron's arm was no longer in this world. That was why Cale was saying that they could now go back to the Henituse estate.
The word, 'home,' made Ron slowly close his eyes.

"Yes, young master-nim."

Cale nodded his head and patted Beacrox's shoulder. Beacrox had been holding his father's hand since earlier.

"We will start Ron's recovery as soon as we get back."

That was the last thing Cale said before leaving the tent. He could see the endless ocean and sky. After working hard all day, it was now night time. The night sky over the ocean had a way of making people emotional.

"I guess I'll finally get to rest for a bit."

"Yeah, a bit because there was someone who disturbed my rest at that time," Lcf Cale bluntly said and just ignore the reaction of Lcf Alver made.

"Disrespectful as always like his Uncle, I see," The man in the side said.

"So you are telling me that your crown prince is the one who disturbs your so-called slacker life?" Lcf Alver said.

"I did not say anything like that, your highness," Lcf Cale said.

"Haaaa... this bastard really," Lcf Alver said as he try to calm himself.

Cale started to smile. They'll need to deal with Ron's recovery, but at least Ron was still alive.

Cale was thinking that he could now enjoy the slacker life at home for a bit.

***

"Young master-nim, you're back!"
"Long time no see, Hans."

Hans greeted Cale with a bright expression.

"Umm, young master-nim, what about Mr. Ron?"
"The poison is gone."
"Oh, wow. Thank you very much."
"Why are you thanking me? Everything has been fine while I was gone?"
"Yes. There is nothing to report."

After seeing that Hans did not seem worried at all, Cale believed that he would be able to live the slacker life once again, even if it was only for a year.

Well, at least that was what he thought.

"See, every time that my dream is already near to me there is some work that will suddenly pop out," Lcf Cale said.

"That's your daily lifestyle Cale-nim," Lcf Choi Han said.

"Just accept it Young master Cale," Lcf Rosalyn said.

"You are truly an unlucky bastard," Lcf Eruhaben said.

<" That's all for now and enjoy your break we will continue this later,"> Reid said as he start eating his ordered food.

PREVIEW: CHAPTER 31: KING'S MAKER

"It seems like you change Hyung, never in my life hear you asked permission that is because you just do whatever you want," The man on the sidelines said.

<" Dongsaeng, people change you know that right?"> Reid said to the man on the sidelines.

<" Now that you expose your presence why don't the three of you remove your cloak and disguise huh? Also introduce yourself as well as your companions, Dongsaeng~"> Reid said.

"Ahem! I am _______________________ a descendant of white family of Hunters and also the _____________________." The man who introduce himself as __________ said.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi everyone I am here again, Enjoy today's chapter. Also, I really appreciate your comments every time I have time to read them. I am sorry for the errors and grammatical errors. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter. See you in the next update!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
980K 60.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
249K 16.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
218K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...