CHAPTER 4: UBARR SEA WAR ARC 1

{This Arc you may notice that most of the people that may react are from tboah because the tcf world already experienced it. Maybe I will put some reaction and it may see as reminiscing the past war. That's all! Enjoy!!}

GUIDE:

WORD – TCF story or the sentence on the screen

"Word" characters are talking

'Word' thoughts

<Word> when Reid is talking

(Word) when someone is using telepathy

CHAPTER 4: UBARR SEA WAR ARC 1

After the break, most of the people from TBOAH are currently anxious about what would happen on the Ubarr Shore. They did not have any idea what would be the Ubarr Sea War would on their world. While looking at the reaction of the people from TCF they seem to be calm even if they are a war that is coming at Seashore of Ubarr.

<" So are ready are guys now ready for the first Arc that you will be reacting to?"> Reid said while handling the things that he gets for his guests and nephews.

<" If you are curious as to why the TCF world seems to be calm because they already faced the war with an overwhelming advantage that led them to their victories that tcf Cale conduct as his duty being the North Eastern Region Commander. So if there so more questions we will now start."> Reid said as the screen turns in and projects the events that will give them information about the incoming war.

CHAPTER 4: UBARR SEA WAR ARC 1 (CHAPTER 202: THE OCEAN IS ...)

"Ahhh!! I think I will see myself again being tormented by Cale-nim, I am so excited." Tcf Clopeh said with a crazed look on his face. Meanwhile, his other self is now thinking if the alliance that they made was lost and how? Also, how did his parallel self end up like that?

Tap, tap.
Cale was quickly walking down the stone steps. His brother, Basen Henituse, was walking next to him while continuing his report.

"The Whale tribe discovered the enemy ships at the first boundary of the Northeastern Ocean."

"Oho~ so we are involved in this War." Tboah Shickler said with amusement.

"Of course father, It is just how we return our gratitude to young master Cale after of what he all done to us." Tcf Witira said to his parallel world father.

The northeast region's sea route's first boundary.
This location was the border between the Norland Kingdom and the Forest of Darkness.

"They are moving pretty quickly and should arrive at the Roan Kingdom in two to three days."

Basen continued to observe his Hyung-nim as he reported out.

'He hasn't even wiped away the blood......!'

"Blood?!" tboah Basen said while looking at his other self to see if it is true. As he see tcf Basen he only received a nod that confirmed that it is indeed blood.

Cale was walking while being covered in blood. Basen clenched his teeth after seeing Cale moving around without rest even though the battle had just ended as he quickly continued his report.

"The Ubarr liege and the representative of the Gilbert liege are currently requesting reinforcements."

Cale listened to Basen's report before starting to speak.

"Your highness."
– ...Yes.

Basen still had the video communication device in his arms.
It was directly connected to crown prince Alberu Crossman.